Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purpleghost

Following you and liking 20 of your pics to get a follow back then unfollowing you as soon as you do

Reactions: 8

Disgruntled

Mentioning the fucking algorithm. “Ooh the algorithm isn’t my friend, please show my post some love.” Fuck off, no one liked your post so don’t go begging for sympathy likes.

Amorphis35

Drawing fake freckles on their face and thinking it’s ‘super cute’ no Hun just looks like you have major blackheads

• Haha

Amorphis35

Having a party for hitting however many subscribers cause they’ve worked so so hard for it then everyone congratulating them.

Pidge

People who post cryptic photos / quotes and are begging for attention

Such as a photo from a hospital or a quote like ‘some people will always screw you over no matter how much you love them’

Reactions: 7

Queenie2019

Using the phrase “solo parenting”. I absolutely fucking despise that expression, especially when it’s Mum Floggers who are putting their children to bed for one night only and then whinging about how difficult it was, at the same tome as having the grandparents there to help them out on their one bloody night of “solo parenting”. 😡😡😡
This 🤬 I’ve been a single mum since my girls were small and I’ve never felt the need to use that phrase. I feel like it’s a kick in the teeth for people who actually are doing it ‘solo’

Gbradshaw

When they say they’re taking a ‘break’ from Instagram only to post 24 hours later saying they’re back from their break

• Haha

Slatternly

The relentless posts about Instagram versus reality. We all need to remember that Instagram does not reflect real life.

Oh, another thing! When people repeat themselves on stories. Especially when they're talking about really boring mundane shit. Fatty4life (Juliet) is always doing it! Story 1: "morning guyyyys. Just having a wee delicious coffee, and then I'm meeting my daughter for a Costa and maybe a McDonald's" Story 2: "so yeah, that's the plan for today. I'll have my delicious coffee, then Costa and McDonald's with my daughter" (followed by that annoying noise/face she does when taking about food). Alright Juliet, we got it the 1st time.

• Haha

Destybaby

1. The free stuff they get in large quantities which then drives up the price that we "the target market" pay.
2. The volume of free stuff they get that they don't even use. Total waste.
3. They have literally no integrity when it comes to honest reviews - wouldn't take anyone of these influencers word for anything especially when they're getting paid 4 figures to post it.
4. Going on lavish holidays (paid for by brands) and then them thinking they are a cut above the rest of the world
5. Constantly head to toe in designer brands then genuinely think we believe them when they talk of their love for these shit fast fashion brands
6. When they claim something is really cheap/affordable and you swipe up to find that the plain white t-shirt is £50.
7. When they genuinely make no effort to reply to comments/DM's
8. When they post an outfit but don't tag the brands and then don't reply to people asking where it is from.
9. Those stupid bloody outfit videos where they stand and try on 8 outfits at super high speed and spend the whole minute of the video pouting and sh*gging their own arse in the mirror.
10. The fake posh accents
11. The insta stories where they don't say anything just take an awkward video of themselves pouting for 15 seconds.
12. The actual fucked up world that we live in that this has become a "job" and so many of the younger generations are aspiring to be these absolute nobodies.
13. That all it takes is a brief stint on loveisland to secure your social media future.

Just removed every single influencer from my instagram as well as bloggers. Sick of it all.
This is the best thing I have ever read!!!!
Get rid of them all!!
On an island and bye you total tears!
Get real jobs!!

*twats!

Maria1

Chatty Member
Boomerang-seeing a mundane action once isn't needed so I certainly don't need to see it on a loop.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Snoopsville

How they make their feed look so perfect and themed but then talk shit all day long on their stories

Shamelessly endorsing products they blatantly never use.
Posting a picture of themselves with a completely unrelated caption, just because they are obviously vain and want you to see it.
The fact they think being an influencer is a real job. I can't wait to see what happens when they or Instagram suddenly become unpopular.
The ones who use their kids to make themselves money are immoral.