Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mayday

VIP Member
Not taking accountability for their 'influence' on consumers and what they promote, and how wasteful they are.

They all seem fine with doing haul after do 'cos they have to cos its their job' :rolleyes:. Also talking about some surgery they got for free even though results weren't amazing, and potentially leading other girls to pick said surgeon/company. Don't get me started on the constant 'weight loss' shit they'll flog...the laxative teas and stupid gummy things.

It especially pisses me off when they then do some post on earth day or mental health/ED awareness or loving yourself how you are.

The fact loads of them sell out and start flogging companies they previously slated or that go against their morals (or ones they used to have).

Reactions: 16

allsmileshere

Hello fecking fresh. I swear every influencer has had a months free food and a code to share to cash in on. The recipes are nothing fancy and they cost a fortune. You just know they make it all then whack out the chicken nuggets or fishfingers anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Commenting on all the other mum posts to get noticed.

Purposely posting an unflattering pic of their flab so they can use the #bopo tag.

Oversharing their kids lives/medical problems.

Pics of them pretending to be asleep.

Reactions: 14

SpeakingTheTruth

I’ve made *shop* sell out of *item* cause I mentioned it on my story
Constant filters
The countdown to 10k followers

Reactions: 14

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I've messaged a couple of instagram influencers to ask if they can do a post and raise awareness of Fibromyalgia. An illness I suffer with that noone knows nothing about and none of them would, even though I provided them with alot of info. Obviously didn't offer them any money which is why they wouldn't! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I spent x amount in a store... braggy braggy braggy...

Sponsored posts for products we will never hear of again saying how much they love it

The same posts about the same brands at same time... olay im looking at you

Sorry i have a lot of hatred for influencers at the min...

Stupid bloody orange filters... what happened to natural pics???

GPort

VIP Member
“Just sharing the link (#aff) because I love sharing my bargains with you guys”

....as if nobody knows how to actually shop for themselves or use google anymore.

• Haha
D

Deleted member 10208

Stupidly posed cringey photos. Holding your hair the same way in every photo 😴😴😴

Reactions: 12

Highlandcow

VIP Member
When another account mentions them in a story so they screenshot it and post the same pic back saying something like "thanks lovey" and if you follow the 2 same accounts it's annoying as fuck

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Shady behaviour. They all need a lesson on the phenomena that is cause and effect.

cause = shady behaviour eg, not being honest over aff links, gifts, not labelling ads etc etc

effect = people discussing shady behaviour eg, Tattle, Guru Gossip, GOMI

See, look, cause comes first, before effect, if you don't want shady behaviour talked about, THEN DON'T DO IT.