Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
When they take a screenshot of someone who has taken a screenshot of them “thanking” that person for taking a screenshot of them. Fuck sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
GiggleBee, I feel for you, it is a horrible, misunderstood condition. Unfortunately it isn't "sexy" or "current". Now if you could find a celeb opening up about suffering with fibro you soon find every instagrammer jumping on the bandwagon and taking up the cause, doesn't seem fair, but it pretty much sums them up.......they follow the £'s

Hope you go on okay.

• Heart

WillowM

Re-posting arse licking/praising comments from other accounts on their insta stories.

WatchingandJudging

“I’ve had so many messages asking me about my (insert anything under the sun here which was DEFINITELY never asked about)... click the link/ swipe up 🙄😴

The pity me I’m an influencer and just trying to better myself/ child’s life post 😬

The fake anxiety which is self induced.

I could go on...

When they say 'brought' instead of 'bought'
Really pisses me off.
OMG this, along with “should of”, seriously drives me nuts

I hate how “shop” has become a synonym for “buy” in the context of “here’s my latest look, swipe up to shop it”

My brain can’t even figure out if it’s grammatically correct or not but it just sounds so weird and awkward. Maybe just trying to make it sound less salesy than saying “buy my affiliate shit”

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hairraiser

VIP Member
When they say ‘if you don’t like it, unfollow me’
‘If you haven’t got anything nice to say, just unfollow’

Fuck off! 🙄 people are too sensitive to an honest opinion. If your in the ‘influencing business’ then your gonna get criticised for things, not everyone thinks the same as each other, if we did it’d be boring world we live in!!

Beyondthebrink

When they say "sorry I look so rough" etc on their stories, yet they have a face full of make up on and not a single hair out of place.

Stan

Chatty Member
Just talking on your stories.. fair enough when you’re established and have like thousands of followers so clearly have fans interested in what you have to say... but not the ones with a few 100 who are aspiring influencers!

boredjess

VIP Member
1. The stupid filter they used on their photos. The sky's not blue, the grass not green.. WHY is everything looking like a wrong colour a good thing? I can get brightening photos but all those filters:rolleyes:

2. The fact that they're BAD influences! I once got sucked into buying MAC eyeshadows and stuff because of all those YT videos. Can't afford them. No more.

3. The fact that every good deals they're sharing are just lousy materialistic stuff that no one really really needs

4. The fact that they are promoting really over-priced shit because they got paid but they claimed to ONLY promote items they love.
Yup, you'll never see them use it again.

🤪5. I guess I just need influencers that can inform me like the supermarket is having a food sale.

Disgruntled

Showing photos of their latest pedicure and their horribly deformed/manky trotters. Double negative points if their second toe is longer than their big toe. Triple if it was a ‘gifted’ pedicure.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Londoner

Turning passive aggressive on stories when anyone dares question anything or disagreeing on a post or a story!

lineofduty92

Screenshots and reposts of things people are saying about them. It’s like taking photos of every birthday you get and putting them on Facebook 😂

MrsA

#1 thing I hate - people using that song Petit Biscuit - Sunset Lover on their stories. Wins the award for most overused song ever. Fuck me it is infuriating.
I have only ever heard the song on insta. Never actually heard it on the radio!

Mollymunchkin

Everyone now calling flowers ‘blooms’
photos of bunches of flowers in a sink
‘living my best life’
Obviously reading from a script in #ads not sounding natural at all

Mine is eating and drinking a cup of tea. It’s a 30 second clip. Surely they can wait that long before sipping out of their Emma Bridgewater mugs!