Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

F the dust.

VIP Member
I hate that we have to breath the same air, share the same planet...and that they like to tell us pointless shite. Because we can't possibly figure the most mundane tasks out on our own. I really need a tutorial on how to breath! Now off you fuck!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Juliet

Chatty Member
When they do a Q & A and you just know they’ve sent themselves questions they want to answer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Brummo123

‘Ask me anything’ - also known as, ‘I have an over inflated ego so I assume everyone is sooooo interested in me, also, ask me really private questions about my financial situation and I’ll repost them so everyone thinks I’m incredibly rich when I reply with my cryptic answer’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ Crrriiinnggeeee

• Haha

Halliestar

VIP Member
This is also what people on Facebook do but when people upload a photo of them at the hospital/doctors waiting area or a drip in their hand 🙄

Or if they upload the pic onto their page and people are like OMG what’s wrong? The poster then replies back with “I’ll message you”

Yes! That fucking song!

Pointing fingers when talking argggh! just a little build and homethatjomade I’m pointing the finger at you two.

Sooooo many of you have been asking about my make up/ hair/ granny’s friends goldfish. No, no they haven’t.

Reactions: 10

LellsBells

VIP Member
People who yawn on stories 😡😡

When they said I’ll link it for you ...no, you’re linking it for yourself 🤑🤑🤑

Maybe I’m just a bitch but I’d never buy anything through an AL 😂

capriallie

VIP Member
On their grids, when they ask really boring questions they have no interest in hearing the answers to, just to up their engagement! Fopperholic is the worst for this.

Girl meister

The phrase 'as so many of you were asking' ** I have (a) posted a link to what I am wearing or (b) written a blog post about it to make more money or (c) done a you tube video to spin a crap topic out for even longer **no one was asking

D

Deleted member 10208

Also the
‘Instagram vs Reality’ photos where one is posed and super skinny and the other is them unposed sticking their yummy out.

I mean, if that’s you, just post that all the time? Why make a point of the reality but never post it?
My bugbear is ChessieKing. God, I could rant for ever.
Aw look how great I am,keeping it real for the little people. And all the kiss asses reply 👏🏼👏🏼 well done babes! 🙄

Reactions: 9

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
People who yawn on stories 😡😡

When they said I’ll link it for you ...no, you’re linking it for yourself 🤑🤑🤑

Maybe I’m just a bitch but I’d never buy anything through an AL 😂
Since discovering Tattle and learning about ‘swipe ups’ I now get irrationally angry when an instagrammer does one 😂 I will NEVER swipe up...if I’m interested I’d rather spend 3 hours googling trying to find said item 😂😂😂

Disgruntled

Using the phrase “solo parenting”. I absolutely fucking despise that expression, especially when it’s Mum Floggers who are putting their children to bed for one night only and then whinging about how difficult it was, at the same tome as having the grandparents there to help them out on their one bloody night of “solo parenting”. 😡😡😡

GiggleBee

VIP Member
GiggleBee, I feel for you, it is a horrible, misunderstood condition. Unfortunately it isn't "sexy" or "current". Now if you could find a celeb opening up about suffering with fibro you soon find every instagrammer jumping on the bandwagon and taking up the cause, doesn't seem fair, but it pretty much sums them up.......they follow the £'s

Hope you go on okay.
Thank you. You'd have thought they'd all of jumped on it when Lady Gaga said she had it.
Although it's the same as mental health isn't it? They all jump on that bandwagon when a celeb commits suicide due to mental health but soon shut up about it until it happens again 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8