Annoying things influencers do.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Posting "new post" on stories and covering the picture. It screams please look at my post!
2. Asking for recommendations when needing something...basically asking for freebies. Or tagging the company saying I love this! In the hope they send them the item 🙄
3. Photographing their kids to make money from a tit product. Clothes,vitamins etc

Anyone wanna add to this? 😂

Reactions: 44
2. Asking for recommendations when needing something...basically asking for freebies. Or tagging the company saying I love this! In the hope they send them the item
I HATE HATE HATE this! I’ve noticed Mrs Hinch is the worst at this. Why can’t people see right through this? Aaarrrgh

Reactions: 19
Stupidly posed cringey photos. Holding your hair the same way in every photo 😴😴😴

Reactions: 12
Also the
‘Instagram vs Reality’ photos where one is posed and super skinny and the other is them unposed sticking their tummy out.

I mean, if that’s you, just post that all the time? Why make a point of the reality but never post it?
My bugbear is ChessieKing. God, I could rant for ever.

Reactions: 21
Also the
‘Instagram vs Reality’ photos where one is posed and super skinny and the other is them unposed sticking their yummy out.

I mean, if that’s you, just post that all the time? Why make a point of the reality but never post it?
My bugbear is ChessieKing. God, I could rant for ever.
Aw look how great I am,keeping it real for the little people. And all the kiss asses reply 👏🏼👏🏼 well done babes! 🙄

Reactions: 9
If they've not posted for a while..."sorry I've not been on Instagram for a while, I've been so so busy"

Swipe Up🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
See when they post saying " Ive had hundreds of messages asking where i got my...*insert crappy iten of clothing / house item" I never believe them and think they do it to seem popular or like sooo many people care about their crappy choices 🤔

Reactions: 16
“I’ve got a really exciting announcement, I’ve been working so hard on this for all of you. All will be revealed in 3 weeks!”

And then the countdown starts, and annoying and obvious hints ‘hidden’ within pictures.
Working hard for ‘us’? Or your bank balance?

Reactions: 24
The relentless posts about Instagram versus reality. We all need to remember that Instagram does not reflect real life.

Reactions: 7
Asking everyone what they're up to this weekend, when they don't actually give a shite 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Asking boring questions in their captions and you know it’s purely to increase engagement. When they really couldn’t give a duck what the answer is

• Heart
Reactions: 18