Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karliz

VIP Member
When they take you on a tour or the house,garden,garage,fridge,freezer or cupboards why bother?who cares?
Any kind of haul annoys me especially charity shop it's not like we can go and buy the same thing.

Reactions: 5

Rfffd

When they give their hubby/boyfriend a nickname like ‘dad of’ or ‘mr xxx’

e.g. mr inpo (not a dig at her necessarily but that’s the first one that came to mind)

Drives me nuts!

Reactions: 4
1. The free stuff they get in large quantities which then drives up the price that we "the target market" pay.
2. The volume of free stuff they get that they don't even use. Total waste.
3. They have literally no integrity when it comes to honest reviews - wouldn't take anyone of these influencers word for anything especially when they're getting paid 4 figures to post it.
4. Going on lavish holidays (paid for by brands) and then them thinking they are a cut above the rest of the world
5. Constantly head to toe in designer brands then genuinely think we believe them when they talk of their love for these shit fast fashion brands
6. When they claim something is really cheap/affordable and you swipe up to find that the plain white t-shirt is £50.
7. When they genuinely make no effort to reply to comments/DM's
8. When they post an outfit but don't tag the brands and then don't reply to people asking where it is from.
9. Those stupid bloody outfit videos where they stand and try on 8 outfits at super high speed and spend the whole minute of the video pouting and sh*gging their own arse in the mirror.
10. The fake posh accents
11. The insta stories where they don't say anything just take an awkward video of themselves pouting for 15 seconds.
12. The actual fucked up world that we live in that this has become a "job" and so many of the younger generations are aspiring to be these absolute nobodies.
13. That all it takes is a brief stint on loveisland to secure your social media future.

Just removed every single influencer from my instagram as well as bloggers. Sick of it all.
The trouble is people get annoyed with them not posting their outfits/brands but then get annoyed when they tag/link them?! Seems they can’t win

Disgruntled

“I’ve got a few minutes to spare and I haven’t done one of these in aaaaaaages, so... ask me anything!” - approx 32 hours after the last time they did a Q&Q on stories. And get arsey with their responses to questions they don’t like. Again.

tittletat101

The pyramid sellers trying to lure you in on their stories and if that doesn’t work, inboxing you to tell you that you look like the exact person they’ve been looking for...so they can let you in to their little secret of being able to stay at home and make money 🙄🙄🙄

Slatternly

#1 thing I hate - people using that song Petit Biscuit - Sunset Lover on their stories. Wins the award for most overused song ever. Fuck me it is infuriating.
Yes yes yes. It’s for the whimsical, dreamy, ‘love my life’ stories.

I also hate when the mamas play baby shark and act all infuriated by it.

Home Instagrammers, have any of them decorated their homes using their own money or did Helen send them all the paint and Sophie their wallpaper. Also #collab (shit better call it AD now) for everything else in the house that's been given to them meanwhile normal people are funding all their free shit.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Polls on stories for stupid questions like “should I eat shite or eat healthy” “Guys help me decide” !! Oh do stfu and go and eat your garlic pizza bread, noone cares, maybe also learn to make a decision on your own too instead of the constant attention seeking!

m0rgan

Asking for reccomendations of brands / products etc only to tag all the suggestions in an attempt to beg a freebie. Bore off!!

• Angry

Amorphis35

Is there any videos you’d be interested in seeing is another one. Gets really good suggestions but records another 24 hour challenge 😩

Beadyeye

Talk about how much they love/are obsessed with/always use a product that they’re paid to advertise but we never see it again after the ad is over 🤔🤔

Reactions: 3

emmer_moans

VIP Member
On Instagram, when make up artists or gurus waggle a bottle of foundation at the camera, then bulge their eyes out and open their mouths in a gurning fashion. A smile would suffice!l

Yes that song 😂 where did it come from, is it even a real song (coz I’ve never heard it outside of insta) and who decided it was the “cool” song to play over the top of random insta stories