Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time checking Mo's Instagram.. the guy talks a lot and says nothing "yeah, hmm, is sunny, hmm look at the water...". But yes, anyone would say he is having holidays by himself. Only saw the breakfast with Annie. But yesterday Annie posted walking on the beach too. So they are together on some activities. Probably Annie asked him not to film her. Cause either she is pregnant and dont want to tell yet. Or cause she needs to filter-approve anything before being online.

So funny how they both describe Dubai as "paradise". When I think on "paradise" places, Dubai is the last place that comes to my mind. Isn't there a very strict place to be romantic? I think is not good to kiss in public or something like that. Of course they stay on a ressort but I think they both like Dubai cause is as fake as they are. Concrate & Malls, what a paradise!

As I said, first time looking at his IG, this guy looks like a sugar baby

View attachment 1068797

And the Bio πŸ™„

View attachment 1068798

Well done Annie!
I also love how he has the β€šfeatured In XYZβ€˜ in his bio when these were paid product placements ( is there a better word for it ? ) to get into the magazines. Companies pay magazines all the time to be featured in beauty product roundups and it doesn’t even have to be declared by them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
same here . Second handembarrassment is sooo to the point . Why on earth or hell. he always puts his tongue against his teeth ? It looks so weird . And Always this β€œ we worked so hard” for their 2-3 products and I bet the most was outsourced ( website etc).

Why people think that the viewers are stupid? And dubai is the last place to call paradise !Go to Sicily , go to Sardinia , go to some other wonderful places in Europe. As somebody said here correctly : fake to fake .Your inner attracts your outer.

Reactions: 8
He showed Annie's upperbody shortly in his new story and she really put on quite some weight. She most definitely edits her photos and she is heavier as she looks in her own photos obviously.

Reactions: 5
She looks tired and puffy..but I think Annie would show her bump proudly in tight dresses, why hiding it in lose dresses? I know she would make it a secret for a while but she bought like three or four of those dresses..also botox and fillers recently, is it even allowed while being pregnant??
Ok, well Mo's latest insta video of them walking shows a definitely pregnant Annie (in my opinion - or, she has gained major weight, but she has that pregnant look to me). That, coupled with the maternity-style dresses and hiding her stomach, makes it obvious that they are expecting. While I am initially happy for them, I agree with one of the posters above. Her first pregnancy and traveling for pleasure during a global pandemic (NOT even for an important family event, like a wedding) just seems pretty wrong to me in all ways, and I think this represents the shallow, self-serving way Annie usually goes about everything in her life without putting much thought or care in. And Mo, who doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb, happily follows along as long as he can show off his designer articles and take lots of shirtless pictures of himself.

I am also wondering, though, why she would keep her pregnancy secret for this long, when she is obviously showing and seems to be passed her first trimester (as it is usually not recommended to fly during this time). Most content creators take their viewers along for this experience. I don't think it's because she's anxious about pregnancy loss, at this stage. If she is confident enough to travel to another country (during an epidemic) while pregnant, then I'm pretty sure she's not feeling too anxious. Perhaps she is not sharing because she has had definite pregnancy weight gain? Not that it's a bad thing at all, but obviously, she is one of those people whose whole body put on a good amount for weight (compared to how skinny she was before)..her face, arms and legs. Maybe, in her head, she expected to be one of those pregnant ladies that just has a belly and nothing else, and she feels ashamed to show?? Just a thought.

Reactions: 6
She definitely looks preggers in his stories.

Personally, I don't think anyone needs to share or talk about being pregnant if they have no desire to yet, online to a bunch of strangers as it is very personal. Obviously, if she is, we'll all see it eventually and she'll talk about it if and when ready. Social media whores don't need to tell everything to their viewers whether obvious or not.

What I DO take issue with, however, is their non stop travel like this. If she chose to take this trip whilst pregnant in the midst of a pandemic, then she's dumber and more immature than I thought and her priorities, just like Mo's, are fucked.

Then they truly deserve each other.

It would be fabulous if "influencers" would do the right thing and donate their free trips and PR gifts to frontline workers and others in need. I would have so much respect if someone or an actual brand donated items and trips to those that truly deserve it.

Yet two whole years in and I haven't known of a single "influencer" who was not greedy, to do the ad but then immediately after donate the item, hotel stay or trip to someone who truly deserved it. I would happily make it a point to spend my hard earned money on a brand or company that did something like that.

I also wonder what the hell they both do all day. She does more than him, or used to with her weekly vlogs. What do they do now with no work, other than her random Fabletics and Seed ads?

What does he do all day, seriously, after giving up his hairstylist career? And what do these two need a vacation from?

His non stop IG stories talking about NOTHING at all and just posting his feet repeatedly walking on the sand is beyond cringe. :sick:

Perhaps he's posting a lot now to make up for the income she is losing since she barely posts now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She definitely looks preggers in his stories.

Personally, I don't think anyone needs to share or talk about being pregnant if they have no desire to yet, online to a bunch of strangers as it is very personal. Obviously, if she is, we'll all see it eventually and she'll talk about it if and when ready. Social media whores don't need to tell everything to their viewers whether obvious or not.

What I DO take issue with, however, is their non stop travel like this. If she chose to take this trip whilst pregnant in the midst of a pandemic, then she's dumber and more immature than I thought and her priorities, just like Mo's, are fucked.

Then they truly deserve each other.

It would be fabulous if "influencers" would do the right thing and donate their free trips and PR gifts to frontline workers and others in need. I would have is much respect is someone or an actual brand donated items and trips to those that truly deserve it. Yet two years in and I haven't known of a single "influencer" who was not narcissistic enough to do the ad but then donate the item, hotel stay or trip to someone who truly deserves it.

I honestly wonder what the hell they both do all day. She does more than him, or used to with her weekly vlogs. What do they do now with no work, other than her random Fabletics and Seed ads?

What does he do all day, seriously, after giving up his hairstylist career? What do these two bloody need a vacation from?

Also, his non stop stories talking about NOTHING at all and just posting his feet repeatedly walking on the sand is beyond cringe. :sick:

Perhaps he's posting a lot now to make up for the income she is losing since she barely posts now.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ things on point ! I also cannot believe that he has officially talked about his stupidness not attending his sisters wedding . If you already are preferring Dubai over your sister, go for it, but don’t make it official so that we can see your dumbness .

perhaps his family has not said anything as Annie is pregnant and they know her and don’t wanted to bring thunder over paradise , but to be honest, I think if once he had shown balls and said Annie that it is HIS sisters wedding and important to attend , he would have gained a bit respect.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ things on point ! I also cannot believe that he has officially talked about his stupidness not attending his sisters wedding . If you already are preferring Dubai over your sister, go for it, but don’t make it official so that we can see your dumbness .

perhaps his family has not said anything as Annie is pregnant and they know her and don’t wanted to bring thunder over paradise , but to be honest, I think if once he had shown balls and said Annie that it is HIS sisters wedding and important to attend , he would have gained a bit respect.
I think he wanted to go to Dubai rather than to his sister wedding.. as they said few times, they need this relaxation and break from winter πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

God... πŸ˜€πŸ™„πŸ™ˆ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It is striking that she looks way bigger on his story that in her carefully chosen and edited photo on her feed where she photoshopped herself smaller.
She probably is indeed pregnant but it is odd that she doesn't seem happy and glowing. But then again, she might have symptoms and doesn't feel good physically.
Or, she has to take hormonal supplements that made her gain weight.

I think he wanted to go to Dubai rather than to his sister wedding.. as they said few times, they need this relaxation and break from winter πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

God... πŸ˜€πŸ™„πŸ™ˆ
It drives me nuts!!!!!

Omg, I can't. His new reel. How often do you wanna brag about being on vacation? Mo: yes.
Like why is he filming himself in the sun 20 times a day? It is embarrassing and unprofessional.
"See me, See me"

Last edited:
I've been following Annie since her first few videos. She has been a really good role model and a inspiration throughout the years.

I used to read her blog religiously and looked forward to every video she posted. I loved her fashion sense and her ability to turn something affordable into something expensive and classy.

I do really think, compared to many other influencers, that she is a good role model. She not a massive consumer, she didn't sell out like many other beauty yters and she stuck to who she was. Not everyone is extroverted, and that's ok. You can see the clothes and makeup she buys she genuinely likes and uses. I have seen her wear the same dresses, coats and shoes over and over again while many other influencers used to shill new makeup and clothing on a daily basis. Over the years she has earned my trust in the products she recommends as she barely took on sponsors or ads.

Unfortunately over the past year and especially in the last 6 months, I stopped watching most of her videos. If its not a fashion haul or a travel vlog I simply don't bother. To me her videos simply have no substance anymore. She doesn't care anymore and it shows...her videos used to be interesting and fun.

If she released a skincare brand 5 years ago I would have purchased every single item under the sun, just to support her. I did buy her first product because I felt she provided me with free content for so many years and she deserved that support. The mask was great but I just had no desire to try the face wash or repurchase her mask. While Mo tries and is active on social media; Annie just doesn't engage or inspire anymore. I think if it was up to Mo though they would have released quick and crappy products but Annie is a perfectionist. In an over-saturated market, I think Annie was right to stick to her guns. Quality > quantity.

I guess I'll contribute to some of the gossip now and clear up some misinformation I noticed:

- Annie's family is well off (investing) and they seem to be associated with these circles. She studied in NYC and lived in the middle of Manhattan in a studio by herself, her family definitely supported her during this time which is fine. Her dad lived in New Jersey at the time and I remember they had a big house/backyard, she didn't share much though.

- Annie has clarified that she doesn't receive money from her family. When you are part of a successful family, the pressure is high to be "self made" and successful. If she was supported by her family she wouldn't have been shopping at H&M, Zara etc. and she wouldn't have a very small designer handbags collection either. She did say every designer purchase is a big deal for her. She also wouldn't have lived in Mo's tiny apartment either.

- When she broke up with her Dubai partner and moved back to Europe she was broke. She mentioned in one of her videos with Mo that she learned over the years to accept help, and not do everything herself. He said he helped her buy a car cause she couldn't afford one, and needed one at the time.

- Mo was a successful hairdresser and owned his own place and car. I wouldn't downplay this achievement, this doesn't fall from the sky.

- Mo has stated that youtube took too much time (which is does if you want success), its difficult to do if you are working full time as a hairdresser.

- I believe that Mo provided the initial investment into their business as Annie had no money saved (South Africa photoshoot). She had the brand and status but he had the savings. I am sure over this changed as her channel grew.

- I don't think Annie would have started this business if it wasn't more Mo. I think his anxiety came from launching their business. Mo has no safety net and the risk was very high for him.

- I once checked her Instagram when she started dating Mo. It was a fresh post (2 hours or so) and I saw someone comment called 'anniethecheater' and it said things like "Annie is a cheater", "She cheated on me in Ibiza" etc. When I checked back later the account and comments were gone. Maybe the ex was crazy and jealous or maybe she did cheat with Mo in Ibiza. We will never know.

- Annie has a video talking about her procedures she had done. I think she had way more filler in her eyebrows though; if she puts anymore her eyebrows will reach her forehead. She also did mention she wants to get a boob job after kids. I can understand now why she didn't share her story initially because she struggled to accept it. I am glad she owned up to it and allowed herself to be vunurable.

- The filter she uses on Instagram is so awful, she should really stop..she is a beautiful woman...

- She said that she really wishes she could share and film her family but its against their wishes. That's why she doesn't.

- I noticed that her highest youtube views are no WHAT I ATE today. Maybe she is posting based on stats but I honestly watched her due to her beauty and fashion. Everything else was complimentary.

- I forgot this girls name but she seems like the most basic beech (I know she is rich or w/e) compared to Annie. i find it funny that Annie included this in her Positano video. Annie talking to her and the girl rolls her eyes at her lol.
1645186471945.png

- Annie has expressed time and time again that they plan to have children and get pregnant. Her eyes honestly light up when she talks about this and she seems more excited about this then anything else. I think she just gained a bit weight and is not as restrictive. I don't Annie would get her nails done if she was pregnant. Unless she is early..time will tell!

- To me, it honestly seemed like they are genuinely in love. I know they were initially (Maldives vlog) but ofc over time things get more comfortable/boring. So I am a little bit confused about the rumors here. Mo definitely hit the jackpot with her.

- Based on this gossip I found this on Mo's insta:
1645186536310.png
1645187543761.jpeg

Whether this is a friend or whatever, it just seems weird and inappropriate.

- I also noticed Mo didn't wear his wedding ring since their Honeymoon, but he put it back on for Dubai.

- Generally when Annie is so quiet on her platforms that's when she is going through something. I hope she is ok, she seems relaxed on her holiday..

Unfortunately..her content has become boring.. such a shame.

Reactions: 6
Maybe they wanted to save their relationship again and that is why they went to Dubai and Mo put his ring back on. Annie talked about struggling with the relationship in the past and how they had to repair it over and over again. But I agree that comment from the girl with the hearts is inapropriate and something is going on. I dont think Annie follows her, does she? If it was just a friend from Munich, there is a possibility she knows her too so why not liking the photo of Mo with her dog?

Usually boobs are bigger too when pregnant , not sure if she is pregnant .

she is travelling
She did nails recently (maybe Botox)

Don't think she would do it all on early stages ?

Reactions: 1
Maybe they wanted to save their relationship again and that is why they went to Dubai and Mo put his ring back on. Annie talked about struggling with the relationship in the past and how they had to repair it over and over again. But I agree that comment from the girl with the hearts is inapropriate and something is going on. I dont think Annie follows her, does she? If it was just a friend from Munich, there is a possibility she knows her too so why not liking the photo of Mo with her dog?
I stopped watching her videos because they were boring, but I'm shocked she would talk about relationship struggles. Do you have the links? Would love to hear it. To me Annie is a perfectionist and Mo must drive her crazy. That is the reason of their struggles. Also not to generalize but many Middle Eastern man cheat.

Reactions: 2
I've been following Annie since her first few videos. She has been a really good role model and a inspiration throughout the years.

I used to read her blog religiously and looked forward to every video she posted. I loved her fashion sense and her ability to turn something affordable into something expensive and classy.

I do really think, compared to many other influencers, that she is a good role model. She not a massive consumer, she didn't sell out like many other beauty yters and she stuck to who she was. Not everyone is extroverted, and that's ok. You can see the clothes and makeup she buys she genuinely likes and uses. I have seen her wear the same dresses, coats and shoes over and over again while many other influencers used to shill new makeup and clothing on a daily basis. Over the years she has earned my trust in the products she recommends as she barely took on sponsors or ads.

Unfortunately over the past year and especially in the last 6 months, I stopped watching most of her videos. If its not a fashion haul or a travel vlog I simply don't bother. To me her videos simply have no substance anymore. She doesn't care anymore and it shows...her videos used to be interesting and fun.

If she released a skincare brand 5 years ago I would have purchased every single item under the sun, just to support her. I did buy her first product because I felt she provided me with free content for so many years and she deserved that support. The mask was great but I just had no desire to try the face wash or repurchase her mask. While Mo tries and is active on social media; Annie just doesn't engage or inspire anymore. I think if it was up to Mo though they would have released quick and crappy products but Annie is a perfectionist. In an over-saturated market, I think Annie was right to stick to her guns. Quality > quantity.

I guess I'll contribute to some of the gossip now and clear up some misinformation I noticed:

- Annie's family is well off (investing) and they seem to be associated with these circles. She studied in NYC and lived in the middle of Manhattan in a studio by herself, her family definitely supported her during this time which is fine. Her dad lived in New Jersey at the time and I remember they had a big house/backyard, she didn't share much though.

- Annie has clarified that she doesn't receive money from her family. When you are part of a successful family, the pressure is high to be "self made" and successful. If she was supported by her family she wouldn't have been shopping at H&M, Zara etc. and she wouldn't have a very small designer handbags collection either. She did say every designer purchase is a big deal for her. She also wouldn't have lived in Mo's tiny apartment either.

- When she broke up with her Dubai partner and moved back to Europe she was broke. She mentioned in one of her videos with Mo that she learned over the years to accept help, and not do everything herself. He said he helped her buy a car cause she couldn't afford one, and needed one at the time.

- Mo was a successful hairdresser and owned his own place and car. I wouldn't downplay this achievement, this doesn't fall from the sky.

- Mo has stated that youtube took too much time (which is does if you want success), its difficult to do if you are working full time as a hairdresser.

- I believe that Mo provided the initial investment into their business as Annie had no money saved (South Africa photoshoot). She had the brand and status but he had the savings. I am sure over this changed as her channel grew.

- I don't think Annie would have started this business if it wasn't more Mo. I think his anxiety came from launching their business. Mo has no safety net and the risk was very high for him.

- I once checked her Instagram when she started dating Mo. It was a fresh post (2 hours or so) and I saw someone comment called 'anniethecheater' and it said things like "Annie is a cheater", "She cheated on me in Ibiza" etc. When I checked back later the account and comments were gone. Maybe the ex was crazy and jealous or maybe she did cheat with Mo in Ibiza. We will never know.

- Annie has a video talking about her procedures she had done. I think she had way more filler in her eyebrows though; if she puts anymore her eyebrows will reach her forehead. She also did mention she wants to get a boob job after kids. I can understand now why she didn't share her story initially because she struggled to accept it. I am glad she owned up to it and allowed herself to be vunurable.

- The filter she uses on Instagram is so awful, she should really stop..she is a beautiful woman...

- She said that she really wishes she could share and film her family but its against their wishes. That's why she doesn't.

- I noticed that her highest youtube views are no WHAT I ATE today. Maybe she is posting based on stats but I honestly watched her due to her beauty and fashion. Everything else was complimentary.

- I forgot this girls name but she seems like the most basic beech (I know she is rich or w/e) compared to Annie. i find it funny that Annie included this in her Positano video. Annie talking to her and the girl rolls her eyes at her lol.
View attachment 1071089

- Annie has expressed time and time again that they plan to have children and get pregnant. Her eyes honestly light up when she talks about this and she seems more excited about this then anything else. I think she just gained a bit weight and is not as restrictive. I don't Annie would get her nails done if she was pregnant. Unless she is early..time will tell!

- To me, it honestly seemed like they are genuinely in love. I know they were initially (Maldives vlog) but ofc over time things get more comfortable/boring. So I am a little bit confused about the rumors here. Mo definitely hit the jackpot with her.

- Based on this gossip I found this on Mo's insta:
View attachment 1071094View attachment 1071131

Whether this is a friend or whatever, it just seems weird and inappropriate.

- I also noticed Mo didn't wear his wedding ring since their Honeymoon, but he put it back on for Dubai.

- Generally when Annie is so quiet on her platforms that's when she is going through something. I hope she is ok, she seems relaxed on her holiday..

Unfortunately..her content has become boring.. such a shame.
i used to be a big follower of hers also back from FIT days. I found her when i moved to nyc, right after anniesbeautylife. back then when the youtube scene wasn't huge, i thought it was so cool that there is someone i share interests with on youtube in the same city as me. i did always look to her for fashion beauty and health related videos too at the time. she introduced me to veganism and i started trying some of her recipes which were so bland lol. some of the healthy stuff she makes is nice or it inspires me to just make a different version of what she made but some of her food truly is so bland. when she became a strict vegan is when i stopped really following her for health and food related stuff but more just for fashion and lifestyle vlogs. i remember when she moved to dubai and london as well and her being heartbroken and moving back to living near her mom. i think her experience of moving to dubai for the guy she was dating at the time (and possibly engaged to as well if i remember correctly) really affected her. you could tell when she lived near her mom that something about her was off after that, this was when she started disappearing a lot online. plus she had the fallout with skeena, she did seem lonely and then she suddenly got in a relationship with mo and moved in with him a couple months later. she has changed since being with him. as their relationship progressed, she started to curate her online persona more and more, that is what started to bug me. she started to lose her authenticity and her personality online as she started to create an image for herself. i think starting a business has been discussed for them since early stages of their relationship, and that could be why we saw annie having phases of being super active and what seems like her trying to grow her platform in between her breaks from social media ever since their relationship started. even them discussing moving to london/LA seems driven by mo as they have more opportunities to expand on business as well as more opportunities for annie to grow her influencing platform and bring in a larger income. (personally, i do think they should move to london, but definitely not LA. i think she would actually lose more engagement and following than she would gain from a move to LA.)

i do agree, i do think they do truly feel for each other. i dont think she would stay stuck in a relationship if she didn't truly love the person, i don't think she would be able to put up with it if she felt unwanted or like a bother to someone if they did not actually love her. we see how her anxiety has affected her. and i don't think her family would let her stay in a bad relationship, especially after the dubai man. she has huge support from her family and she has a big family. if there was something truly off about annie and mo, at least one close family member would have stepped in from annie's side. idk about mo's side, they seem more traditional on his side. maybe they are not very close to annie, that could be true. but also being the daughter in law to a traditional family can be very difficult especially if you grew up having a lot of freedom to live your life for yourself in your own family. so she honestly probably keeps her distance for her own sanity and i can understand why they seem to do much more with her side of the family compared to his.

i also don't think she is pregnant yet and i think she will share when she is (after 1st trimester of course). i think she has changed her diet to try for pregnancy, and the weight gain is a result of that. but they have been trying to get pregnant since before they got married. they started actively trying i think about a year before they got married. i dont think she will share much of her fertility journey when she does announce she is pregnant. there are so many youtubers who are monetising off of their fertility journeys right now anyway, it's not necessary for her to share it at all. and i don't think her audience would want that content really. most of her audience is there for health, beauty and fashion, not fertility or pregnancy or mommy content. i think she will share more of the products, lifestyle practices, diet and things like gentle prenatal yoga. i think her content would be relatively the same just including some pregnancy products and adjustments. but if mo had his way, they would become a vlogging couple and then a vlog family.

honestly to the core of their personalities, they do not seem like a match. but mo found her when she was heartbroken. and after graduating uni and then going through a breakup, you can tell she was just lost during that time period. i feel like she settled because she wanted some direction of where her life was going and that may be why sometimes it seems like she is more interested in keeping the relationship than he is. but i think they are together because they share the same vision of what they want their life to be like as they grow old. similar vision in family life and where they want to be financially and they kind of lifestyle they want. even if mo's vision includes much more partying and annie's includes for pilates. so they seem to want to make it work because of that. i definitely don't think they despise each other or anything like that like some of the posts on here tend to suggest, but like you said they have gotten used to each other. especially since annie doesn't have many of her own friends and they live in a city where it's mostly mo's friends, she never gets much of a break from being the annie that she is in their relationship. and because of that, it feels like she has suppressed a lot of her own personality. when you watch old videos of her pre-mo, her personality is much more open and authentic.

I also remember a very very long time ago she told us that she went off the pill. and they do not use condoms (that is why she took the pill in the first place). Maybe, they did symptothermal methods. But at one point, a few months before her wedding she said she planned to get pregnant right after the marriage, but that it wouldn't be a problem for her either if she gets pregnant a few months prior the wedding. So they definitely are trying for about a year now at least.

In her latest video with the dresses, she definitely looks pregnant to me and also on her new photo in her feed. Her stomach is as big as her breasts. I also have a Bcup and when I wear a lose dress my boobs are standing out more than the belly and I am by no means as thin as annie is. I am convinced she is pregnant, as there is no way her belly would get bigger than her breast volume in that proportion.

Also, someone wrote underneath her picture that she saw her in Dubai Mall but was too shy to approach her, the comment is deleted now. I wonder, if Annie deleted it ?

Last edited:
I also remember a very very long time ago she told us that she went off the pill. and they do not use condoms (that is why she took the pill in the first place). Maybe, they did symptothermal methods. But at one point, a few months before her wedding she said she planned to get pregnant right after the marriage, but that it wouldn't be a problem for her either if she gets pregnant a few months prior the wedding. So they definitely are trying for about a year now at least.

In her latest video with the dresses, she definitely looks pregnant to me and also on her new photo in her feed. Her stomach is as big as her breasts. I also have a Bcup and when I wear a lose dress my boobs are standing out more than the belly and I am by no means as thin as annie is. I am convinced she is pregnant, as there is no way her belly would get bigger than her breast volume in that proportion.

Also, someone wrote underneath her picture that she saw her in Dubai Mall but was too shy to approach her, the comment is deleted now. I wonder, if Annie deleted it ?
I saw that comment too , maybe she doesn't want to be that person questioned or something ?
Strange

Looks like Annie and Mo have also registered NOURISHED3 in the UK in the last couple of weeks ...
Maybe moving to London soon ?
Or maybe this is needed for the distribution of their products via UK based retailers and ecommerce platforms ....
not sure on how they manage their sales and deliveries to the UK (if they ever get orders form there) apart from their own shipping methods + via Cult Beauty ...
1645282355592.png

1645282416609.png

Also, Mo's got a fancy website for his self branding lol :cool: :
1645282695349.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well by the looks of this she's not pregnant. Unless she edited the bump out which would be stupid.

Also why does Mo go to the gym ibdoors with his sunglasses on? Is he afraid he's some sort of celeb? 🀣🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.