Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who didn't find it that luxurious or over the top? No doubt it would've been expensive, but they literally just rented a villa in ibiza, decorated it nicely and entertained about 40 people. It looked like a really simple wedding to me.
Yeah it was really tasteful and beautifully done, depending how much it was gifted but I'd say the budget was at least 30-40k for something like this.

Reactions: 2
Just HOW MUCH Fabletics stuff does she own by now? This is getting ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait Galia Lahav bridal couture is not considered luxury in Israel? Wow I'm really surprised because I thought they were renowned for couture wedding dresses - they've designed Serena Williams' wedding gown and they recently designed one of Paris Hilton's wedding dresses. Annie's wasn't a custom design but still her wedding dress costs over £10,000 here and I would definitely consider that luxury!
Galia lahav in israel is not considered a basic or a cheap brand
But she is affordable. She is one those who take an average price of 12,000-16,000 shekel for renting a wedding dress. 16,000 shekel are approximately 4,400 euro.

Reactions: 1
Annie has now spent a month planning a simple dinner for 6 people. Not only is that ridiculous for any human with real responsibilities but it also makes for very boring content

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Annie has now spent a month planning a simple dinner for 6 people. Not only is that ridiculous for any human with real responsibilities but it also makes for very boring content
She has nothing to do in her life apart from painting her nails and she's been panicking at the thought of having 6 people for the first time ever at her place...:LOL:

That girl is so living in a different world.

Imagine the mess in her head once she gets a child, she'll loose her mind!
Or maybe she'll do more meditation, declutter more, and take more supplements. That will help her for sure ;)

Reactions: 8
She has nothing to do in her life apart from painting her nails and she's been panicking at the thought of having 6 people for the first time ever at her place...:LOL:

That girl is so living in a different world.

Imagine the mess in her head once she gets a child, she'll loose her mind!
Or maybe she'll do more meditation, declutter more, and take more supplements. That will help her for sure ;)
They will probably hire a full time nanny and only use the kid for sponsorships and when it suits them, so only when the kid is clean and doesn't cry. So probably only when the kid sleeps. It's very sad but I actually think this. I just can't see her spending much time with a child and Mo is half a child himself around the house. Sure he knows how to take care of himself but a child is something else completely. Can't just give the baby a green juice and expect it to be happy suddenly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They will probably hire a full time nanny and only use the kid for sponsorships and when it suits them, so only when the kid is clean and doesn't cry. So probably only when the kid sleeps. It's very sad but I actually think this. I just can't see her spending much time with a child and Mo is half a child himself around the house. Sure he knows how to take care of himself but a child is something else completely. Can't just give the baby a green juice and expect it to be happy suddenly
Maybe a child will force her to see mo's mom more than once in a year

You guys reckon his family rather wanted him to marry one from their own culture/religion?

You guys reckon his family rather wanted him to marry one from their own culture/religion?
I believe they are kind of modern and didnt go against his decision, also annie is half muslim from her dads side maybe that helped a bit too i dont know..
And they already have lived so many years in germany so they are probably more open minded than the usual eastern families.
But it seems annie doesnt care about them at all.. she never even mentions them.

You raise a good point. She never mentions or sees his family.
Maybe its her way of controlling his life. She is a control freak thats so obvious

Reactions: 4
Galia lahav in israel is not considered a basic or a cheap brand
But she is affordable. She is one those who take an average price of 12,000-16,000 shekel for renting a wedding dress. 16,000 shekel are approximately 4,400 euro.
Israeli fashion designers are the best....the most innovative. Elena Zohar is quite affordable and a friend of mine....then you have Gali Karten...so expensive. Then there's Berta.

Israeli fashion designers are the best....the most innovative. Elena Zohar is quite affordable and a friend of mine....then you have Gali Karten...so expensive. Then there's Berta.
Wow you know a a lot of israeli designers
My personal favorites are Berta and Dror Kontento.
I think i havent heard of elena zohar. Where are you from?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Wow you know a a lot of israeli designers
My personal favorites are Berta and Dror Kontento.
I think i havent heard of elena zohar. Where are you from?
I didn't know Dror....eize Wow!😅🤣 Israel has the best bridal designers.
Please do check her work out. She's not famous but you'll love Elena.
I can't really say where I'm from since I'm also working in the industry (not as a blogger or influencer though) it'd be a dead giveaway 😅 since I know they read here.

But I come from a mixed background like Annie 😆

IMG_52EBCD89ED5F-1.jpeg
IMG_CFDBC997CA10-1.jpeg
IMG_C2B83374D5F2-1.jpeg

Thoughts?

Imo she’s either pregnant or trying to make us think she is. This could definitely be a food baby, but I think she's way to self-conscious to post a picture of herself looking a little bloated. She would at least use it to brag about her journey to self-love or something like that.

If she's not pregnant I hope that this won't make her feel even more self-conscious, people are going crazy in the comments, some are even congratulating.

I don't know if any of you know Kenza Zouiten, but she had fertility issues and said how hard it was to get comments from people who assumed she was pregnant just because she was "hiding her belly" or whatever while she was actually struggling to get pregnant (getting IVF shots). People should be careful with that type of stuff. Plus there's a reason why you usually wait to announce your pregnancy (no one wants to announce a miscarriage)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
i think she's just gained weight. it is annoying to see that in every video and every post on instagram people are trying to guess whether or not she is pregnant yet since she spoke about wanting to get pregnant soon. idk why people think she will respond to a pregnant woman emoji comment with her pregnancy announcement and not a video on youtube whenever it happens. desi perkins spoke about this as well, that how when her audience knew she was trying for a baby she would receive messages of people guessing if she is pregnant yet from her posts and it was really frustrating with her fertility journey being so long. i remember someone even commented on her instagram post saying they had a dream that desi was pregnant and that just upset desi even more

Reactions: 11
In my opinion, if she was pregnant and trying to hide (cause too early to announce) she could do better pics. Is not that hard to hide a small baby bump.

The pose is so relaxed and her body is relaxed. I think she has a thin torso and thin face. On her videos she doesn't show much her entire body. That's why I think she looks 'thinner' on videos on when she post a pic just of the upper body.

Annie is a control freak.
She would never post a video or photo with any evidence of that.

I don't think she's pregnant. I think this small bump is due to the kind of relaxed posture she's having here.

Also on another note : Almost no content for 2 weeks apart from a 3 slides instagram story but other than that no work done...
What the hell is she doing all day ? Journaling ?

Can't be busy with Nourished3 when they only release 1 poor product per year...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Annie is a control freak.
She would never post a video or photo with any evidence of that.

I don't think she's pregnant. I think this small bump is due to the kind of relaxed posture she's having here.

Also on another note : Almost no content for 2 weeks apart from a 3 slides instagram story but other than that no work done...
What the hell is she doing all day ? Journaling ?

Can't be busy with Nourished3 when they only release 1 poor product per year...
She only posts when she has something to promote. Post her perfect-white-beige videos might take way longer to edit than any YouTubbers video posting a real day-as-it-goes vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.