Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get scrounger vibes from Mo but he's clearly a social butterfly who loves attention and the relatively minor influencer fame they have. If Nourished 3 hadn't come along I don't think he would've quit his job (so soon). He probably enjoyed his freedom out of the house. Annie probably loves that he's home more often. I don't think she would've ever launch the brand on her own, she doesn't seem to have the confidence to do so. I think Nourished3 presented the opportunity to build a brand together but I feel like its more her brand and hes just the sidekick, like she needs him there for support but not input. I can't imagine he enjoys it much, he seems like the instant gratification type and building a business/brand is not as glamourous in real life as one would imagine.

I agree and to be fair I don’t think there are many careers that are compatible with Annie’s lifestyle. She’s constantly travelling sometimes for more than a month (L.A) that’s just not something you can do when you have a real job. I do believe that it was a stupid move for him to give up his job and partnership, but I don’t think their relationship would’ve worked if he was still working at the salon. I believe they both benefit from this arrangement and I can totally see Annie complain about him not being able to leave Munich whenever she wants to. Her work ethic isn’t the best, her business choices are ridiculous, I honestly don’t think that money is her top priority.

Btw I googled Mo and found an interview from 2014 (I used an online translator, so it might sound a bit weird) it gives some insights about what his life was like before he was with Annie.

A guy with black curls conquers the city. Mahmud al-Smadi (28) is Munich's most popular hair stylist. […] Raised in the Rhineland, the hairdresser came to Lippert ́s Salon four years ago through an acquaintance. "This is the highest level you can reach in the profession"; he says. Quickly, customers were not only enthusiastic about his handling of the scissors, but also about the charm of the ladies' man. "With me, people let themselves go, talk about their problems and tell me their secrets." The reward: boss Wolfgang Lippert (56) made him a salon manager and will soon give him a share in the company. [...] Now Mahmud has also started a modeling career. […] His trademark is his curly hair […]. Although Mahmud is already very busy, he is also hosting the "Ganesha" events in changing clubs. "That's my escape," he says. " "I make parties the way I like to party. With RnB, electro and hip hop, lots of fun and live music.” Mahmud has a clear goal for the future. "I want to become the man with whom the people of Munich associate good looks, partying and fashion." He is well on his way to achieving that goal.”

The last sentence ist really cringe worthy ... Anyway it's crazy how much things have changed for him since 2014, he even gave up his "trademark". They both became incredibly boring in every aspect with this relationship. I wonder what his "escape" is now, he's working from home and basically 24/7 with Annie so he sure needs one.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
The last sentence ist really cringe worthy ... Anyway it's crazy how much things have changed for him since 2014, he even gave up his "trademark". They both became incredibly boring in every aspect with this relationship. I wonder what his "escape" is now, he's working from home and basically 24/7 with Annie so he sure needs one.
That's an interesting find, well done!

That's exactly what I was referring to in my previous comments.
A lot has changed for him and of course we all get older and evolve, but we can tell his life is so quiet now, (+ lockdowns didn't help) even though we see on instagram he makes time to see his friends without Annie.
Mo had already done a lot on his own and could have achieved even more by staying himself and maybe not getting into Annie's stiff and boring mindset.

Annie obviously doesn't like Germany, she's too unsocial and probably cannot handle how honest and direct German people are.
She's too fragile and stiff to go out there and get herself a good group of friends. The only friends she has are some expacts. (nothing wrong with that btw) But she never tried to get more involved + the fact that she still can't speak the language...:rolleyes:

She wants LA. Let's see in the next years and after covid (hopefully this will be over one day:rolleyes:...) if they manage to move to the US!

Reactions: 1
I don't think she would've ever launch the brand on her own, she doesn't seem to have the confidence to do so. I think Nourished3 presented the opportunity to build a brand together but I feel like its more her brand and hes just the sidekick, like she needs him there for support but not input. I can't imagine he enjoys it much, he seems like the instant gratification type and building a business/brand is not as glamourous in real life as one would imagine.
I think any Influencer can launch anything (any useless and silly product) because they have a management agency behind them. I am sure there is more people behind Nourished3 (and even working harder). An influencer is basically just the face of a brand. The influencer's job on a brand is basically have mostly online mettings to approve a product, approve packaging, approve a font, approve a color, approve a website, approve a logo... And then they tell us "you guys, we have worked so hard on this, we spent so much time choosing the right formula".

In my opinion Annie wanted to launch something (like any influencer these days) and she realised she needed an assistant otherwise she won't have enough time to pamper herself as she does daily and Mo was perfect for the role. Annie doesn't seems too social. I can't imagine her with a girl friend-assistant. The fact Mo was her fiancé they may agree on a partnership. But they way I see it, Mo became Annie's assistant.

Annie said in her story that she wants three kids.
I was always wondering why she delays it. She is 32 now I believe. And I have a feeling that it will take quite some time for her to get pregnant because of her malnutrition for years...

Annie said in her story that she wants three kids.
I was always wondering why she delays it. She is 32 now I believe. And I have a feeling that it will take quite some time for her to get pregnant because of her malnutrition for years...
Wow 3 kids AND a dog ? She can definitely say goodbye to that white apartment of hers !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
In her IG stories today, she re-posted a YT comment from a viewer where the person praises Annie saying she helped her more than any psychologist has.

It's incredibly arrogant, self-serving and dangerous for her to re-post that. Young viewers will look to influencers for mental health needs versus actual mental health professionals.

I take issue with this also because of her constant selling of products such as probiotics talking about the science of gut health, skin health when she is not a healthcare professional at all. All she does is ads now.

I used to have respect for Annie but I don't anymore. She's crossing the line and is irresponsible. Influencers and any adult posting videos should know that there are young viewers watching them and wanting to be them. I am a mental health professional and find her re-posting of this person's comment shocking and beyond arrogant.She needs to get over herself. Also, the comment mentions Annie's healthy view on food, which we know not to be true. I remember her crazed fruit only diet years ago etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I just caught up on some posts from the last few weeks. Lots of good and valuable points expressed here. Just a question...regarding those that have commented here that her channel has become an infomercial; basically, where she only posts when she has something to sell or offering mental health and medical advice (which is so incredibly dangerous and irresponsible of her). Has anyone every commented anything to HER or reported the channel (when she offers medical/mental health advice)? Just curious. I have made a couple of comments and she deleted them. I'm wondering if she has addressed anyone via Insta or through her channel's comments.

Reactions: 5
I know it's been discussed already, but I cannot get over the fact that she legit looks like 42. 10 years older! And it's shocking. I do not mean this as an insult to her, just shows that she must have been extremely malnourished and did things terribly wrong. Even people with poor habits dont age this way. It is so shocking. She is so beautiful but it's creepy how she looks like over 40 when she is maybe 31-32...

She uses a lot of light and filter over her skin. That’s for sure ! So, I also think she looks older because of all the filler and Botox etc . She is doing on a monthly base microneedlibg and hydra facial and we don’t know what else ... she is using all that expensive creams. Somebody in the thread said , that her skin should look better with all the procedure, but it is okay.

I cannot see her real real skin in the insta stories because of all the filters.

I just caught up on some posts from the last few weeks. Lots of good and valuable points expressed here. Just a question...regarding those that have commented here that her channel has become an infomercial; basically, where she only posts when she has something to sell or offering mental health and medical advice (which is so incredibly dangerous and irresponsible of her). Has anyone every commented anything to HER or reported the channel (when she offers medical/mental health advice)? Just curious. I have made a couple of comments and she deleted them. I'm wondering if she has addressed anyone via Insta or through her channel's comments.
I couldn’t agree more with you, thank you for calling her out ! I’m sure you’re not the only one who has done it, but she’ll definitely never address it.

Ever noticed that there is not one single comment on her channel that’s not praising her. This is quite unusual for a youtuber, and let’s face it, it’s definitely not because Annie is the only youtuber out there that everyone simply loves. Annie wants her channel to be a "positive place", meaning Annie deletes comments that are even just slightly criticizing her.

For example, s/o on GG pretends that Annie deleted her comment because she dared to say that her ends look dead and that a short hairstyle would suit her very much. When she got her boobs done and didn’t address it there was not one comment about it on her channel and that boob job was very obvious.

Annie will delete everything that doesn’t fit her narrative or that image of a sweet perfect human being she tries to sell us because Annie can’t handle criticism, even well founded and constructive criticism. She's constantly talking about how important it is to be positive but she obviously has to live in an altered version of reality to be "positive".

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lol Annie does not look 42. Like every other influencer who's had similar cosmetic procedures she looks worse than before and a bit older than she is. She just got too much too soon. I'm genuinely surprised Mo is 35 as I always assumed he was younger.

Its going to be interesting seeing if her face changes when she gets pregnant; she won't be able to top up her injectables because I think botox and fillers are potentially harmful to the foetus/baby. It still baffles me that she's against taking pain but happy to have things injected into her face.

Also I suspect that neither of them are vaccinated (Annie seems anti vax) so I doubt they'll be travelling to the US any time soon.

Reactions: 5
Lol Annie does not look 42. Like every other influencer who's had similar cosmetic procedures she looks worse than before and a bit older than she is. She just got too much too soon. I'm genuinely surprised Mo is 35 as I always assumed he was younger.

Its going to be interesting seeing if her face changes when she gets pregnant; she won't be able to top up her injectables because I think botox and fillers are potentially harmful to the foetus/baby. It still baffles me that she's against taking pain but happy to have things injected into her face.

Also I suspect that neither of them are vaccinated (Annie seems anti vax) so I doubt they'll be travelling to the US any time soon.
Well, I guess as long as everyone else is getting vaccinated she can just continue to travel around Europe and boost her immune system with celery juice and those supplements she likes to sell.

• Heart

i have seen pregnant women's lips blow up, it looks a bit crazy, like when kim k was pregnant with north and when desi perkins was pregnant. it goes back down after but considering annie already has filler i think it might look even crazier

• Haha
just wondering, is she trying to convince us or herself that its ok to have a "more heavy" (for normal people it would be considered just reagular) dinner once a year because of holidays..
i get the feeling that we are Annie's dairy or therapists sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That wedding was beautiful. Why did Nick officiate the wedding though?
Honestly so beautiful, intimate and authentic! We're planning our wedding at the moment and I'm definitely taking tips.

It's so strange (but lovely) to see Annie carefree, like when they were dancing and all or even just interacting with her family. its a side she rarely shows her subscribers which is such a shame - THAT Annie seems fun!

Who's Nick though?

the wedding video really was beautiful! say what you want about her personality or vanity, but everything about her wedding was beautiful. as extravagant as it was, it was still quite low key. most influencers, even if they only have 100k followers, will make their weddings suchhhh a big deal on instagram. non stop content about their wedding and drag their events on for days. in south asian cultures this is normal of course but annie had a western wedding and i liked how simple she kept it when nowadays even in the west they tend to make it a wedding week and try to do as many events as possible for the gram. even tho they all stayed there for a week, they had only one day of the events and she was so minimal about posting about it. it was nice to see her siblings there. i think her content is always the best when she is being vulnerable instead of trying to be super curated and "perfect"

Who's Nick though?
annie's brother

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.