Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in US and those qualities are always celebrated rather than being fake and carefully edited. Here we respect those who aren't afraid being naturally themselves.

I do agree that Mo has talents and is charming, but may lack business strategy, control and discipline and that's where Annie comes in.... 😬
I agree - Absolutely, being real and unfiltered is an amazing quality, but you can tell sometimes he exagerates and comes out a bit awkward (see previous videos on Annie’s channel, not the most recent ones).

For business strategy, Annie knows almost zero, she’s not creating much content, her Instagram is not growing, she barely posts anything, she only works on her products placements in her videos. That’s it.
Although she graduated in Marketing and communications in NY (cf LinkedIn), quite frankly she’s not good in this field.
Her goal in life is to keep a spotless apartment, a pretty face and a fit body. And because she’s so obsessed with that nothing else happens in her life. They’re blocked.

That’s why I was thinking that Mo could achieve so much more without her blocking him by not letting him being fully himself, then yes he would just need some support and education in terms of business management and discipline...

Reactions: 7
Guys guys... Annie was never vegan! She was just plant-based, but not in a good way. I am vegan myself (so not "just" plant-based) and I have a good, healthy diet. Truly the aging has NOTHING to do with eating plant-based or vegan, it has to do with how poorly her diet was and that would have happened on ANY bad diet, standard american diet or not. Lacking is lacking, it has nothing to do with not eating killed animals. It really frustrates me when I see people "blame" a vegan or plant-based diet when they should blame the person consuming it.

I was thinking the other day about someone here who said Annie kept stopping Mo from talking and I'm wondering if she did that because she was thinking of all the editing she would have to do afterwards if she let Mo speak 😂 like "might as well stop him now so I don't have to edit so much later! More time to spa" 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mo is a better entrepreneur than her simply on account of having had a job before. She never had a real job and I truly don't think that she realizes that a job usually entails 40+ hours of commitment. Filimg for a few minutes, cooking a coup and picking up a dress from the tailor is not a workday. Its even lighter than an average day for an average woman who probably works 8 hours, dashes off at lunch to do an errand or two, and cooks dinner everyday. The only thing Annie spends 40+ hours on is her looks.

She only makes videos when she has a sponsor. Is this a new thing? I've been watching youtube for so many years and all of a sudden it seems that this is the norm.

PS: Is it just me or is that a lot of wrapping paper? How many different types do you need?

Mo is a better entrepreneur than her simply on account of having had a job before. She never had a real job and I truly don't think that she realizes that a job usually entails 40+ hours of commitment. Filimg for a few minutes, cooking a coup and picking up a dress from the tailor is not a workday. Its even lighter than an average day for an average woman who probably works 8 hours, dashes off at lunch to do an errand or two, and cooks dinner everyday. The only thing Annie spends 40+ hours on is her looks.

She only makes videos when she has a sponsor. Is this a new thing? I've been watching youtube for so many years and all of a sudden it seems that this is the norm.

PS: Is it just me or is that a lot of wrapping paper? How many different types do you need?
Good point with Mo having a real job and being realistic - ay least one of them knows, but he quit his job and is living now the same life from her money.
I don’t watch her videos anymore, I cannot listen to her fake sweet kardashian voice anymore. She won’t get a click from me for her sponsored videos - I feel fooled when I watch her videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Last vlog at the tailor... The changes made on her dress could have been done at home by herself really... :rolleyes:This was nothing, just a small little arrangement. But yeah... She wanted to add something in her vlog otherwise it would have been even more boring.

Watched Annie wrapping up all the presents... Wasted my time.
Also: No pair of slippers from the Munich Christmas market since it is cancelled.
If that wasn't the case I'm sure she would have bought some :LOL:

• Haha
Whatever the arrangement between the two of them is, they will not make it past 3 years... They are probably arguing a lot already. Annie needs to pull out the stick out of her ass

• Haha
Last vlog at the tailor... The changes made on her dress could have been done at home by herself really... :rolleyes:This was nothing, just a small little arrangement. But yeah... She wanted to add something in her vlog otherwise it would have been even more boring.

Also: No pair of slippers from the Munich Christmas market since it is cancelled.
Yes I agree with taking the dress to the tailor. Like, really ?!? Something as simple as that can definitely be done at home. Heck, I taught myself how to hem my son's school pants and take in my own blouses and clothes..

Reactions: 1

Lol I thought the same thing about the dress, like really you needed a tailor for that? its not like she's cobbling a shoe, that is literally the simplest of sewing. My best friend is a bit like this and it really baffles me when people don't have this kind of basic skill.

Reactions: 2
Personally I don't really see anything wrong with bringing your clothes to a tailor. Tailors had to struggle financially for a very long time because people felt too good to repair or alter their clothes, now that people are more aware of keeping clothes in stead of always buying new ones, they finally seem to be doing a little bit better. In this case, honestly good she's bringing them so they have a bit more work! Of course it would be great to learn basic skills but she has plenty of money, so might as well keep a tailor at work.

Whatever the arrangement between the two of them is, they will not make it past 3 years... They are probably arguing a lot already. Annie needs to pull out the stick out of her ass
They have been together for quite a while now, so I think if they really didn't want to stick together long term they would have split already, especially because they only just got married and they want a baby soon (both big commitments). I think they are both satisfied with their arrangement. Mo has a money-making wife so he can be the wannapreneur he thinks he is and Annie has a man to keep her company and to give her a baby.
I just hope Mo says something about the plastic addiction Annie has, it's good if he supports her in whatever she wants, but there's supporting someone and telling them it's too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Personally I don't really see anything wrong with bringing your clothes to a tailor. Tailors had to struggle financially for a very long time because people felt too good to repair or alter their clothes, now that people are more aware of keeping clothes in stead of always buying new ones, they finally seem to be doing a little bit better. In this case, honestly good she's bringing them so they have a bit more work! Of course it would be great to learn basic skills but she has plenty of money, so might as well keep a tailor at work.

They have been together for quite a while now, so I think if they really didn't want to stick together long term they would have split already, especially because they only just got married and they want a baby soon (both big commitments). I think they are both satisfied with their arrangement. Mo has a money-making wife so he can be the wannapreneur he thinks he is and Annie has a man to keep her company and to give her a baby.
I just hope Mo says something about the plastic addiction Annie has, it's good if he supports her in whatever she wants, but there's supporting someone and telling them it's too much.
Maybe its different in London but the tailor near me always had a quite a bit of work - they tend to link up with dry cleaners or do high end alterations though so maybe that's why. There's absolutely nothing wrong with bringing clothes to a tailor, I've done it many times for alterations but I personally would've sewn the dress myself if I was in the same position, It would've take 10 mins at most.

I agree that they won't be splitting up anytime soon. I think Annie is the type who doesn't like or want to be single and as much as Mo seems to irritate her sometimes, she seems happy with him (happy with her choice anyway). Maybe if someone else comes along things would change, but I actually think they're quite well matched.

Reactions: 5
Maybe its different in London but the tailor near me always had a quite a bit of work - they tend to link up with dry cleaners or do high end alterations though so maybe that's why. There's absolutely nothing wrong with bringing clothes to a tailor, I've done it many times for alterations but I personally would've sewn the dress myself if I was in the same position, It would've take 10 mins at most.

I agree that they won't be splitting up anytime soon. I think Annie is the type who doesn't like or want to be single and as much as Mo seems to irritate her sometimes, she seems happy with him (happy with her choice anyway). Maybe if someone else comes along things would change, but I actually think they're quite well matched.
Oh interesting, it's really different here! I'm not from the UK, but I am from the EU but more rural, a lot of tailors in the cities or smaller villages went backrupt around 10 to 5 years ago. Not until more recently that a couple of new ones have opened up and I think that's amazing, so I honestly can not fault her for it. If she has the means to let it do and give them a job (out of laziness or inability or not) I think that's great. I'm just happy for the tailors to be honest.

They do seem to be quite well matched. They both like the luxury life style and they are both very into manifesting things, so I guess that's how they bond. Personally it's not for me at all, they never seem satisfied with what they have. It's not wrong to want want more, but I think there's also something to be said about just being content and that's something I never get from either one of them.

I think that Annie succumbed to family and social pressure of getting married. Mo is immature, she will get quickly annoyed with that. We shall see, but having a baby doesn't always solidify the family.

Reactions: 4
Yes I agree with taking the dress to the tailor. Like, really ?!? Something as simple as that can definitely be done at home. Heck, I taught myself how to hem my son's school pants and take in my own blouses and clothes..
You dont even need to tailor it, you can use a safety pin discreetly LOL

Reactions: 1
Her going to the tailor for that makes me think about my life during lockdown here in France last year. I would use ANY reason to just get out and fill up my day so that I could pretend to have life. That’s how empty her life seems to me.

As for what you guys said about Mo, if I remember it correctly he became a partner at the salon he worked at, I’m not saying that it’s the same as having a brand but he must have been hardworking.

Her going to the tailor for that makes me think about my life during lockdown here in France last year. I would use ANY reason to just get out and fill up my day so that I could pretend to have life. That’s how empty her life seems to me.

As for what you guys said about Mo, if I remember it correctly he became a partner at the salon he worked at, I’m not saying that it’s the same as having a brand but he must have been hardworking.
I agree, you don't became a partner for nothing. It was a celebrity salon, too? Like high end? I seriously wonder if he regrets giving it up. He must have had a great job there and so many contacts, too. He seems very social unlike Annie, can't imagine he's happy staying home so much browsing aliexpress or going to a meeting about some kind of packaged box? His job was much more important at the salon...
I know money and being "self-made" is very important to him, but honestly if he said to me he is working on a beauty product vs being partner at a celebrity salon, I would be more impressed by the latter and more interested to hear him talk about it, too. I wonder if he sometimes regrets it, I bet he had good connections there, too. He could have even tried promoting Annie's products at his salon...

Reactions: 4
I agree, you don't became a partner for nothing. It was a celebrity salon, too? Like high end? I seriously wonder if he regrets giving it up. He must have had a great job there and so many contacts, too. He seems very social unlike Annie, can't imagine he's happy staying home so much browsing aliexpress or going to a meeting about some kind of packaged box?
Actually Mo misses his job, he said that a couple of weeks ago when answering a Q&A on his instagram stories.

I remember his answer : he misses the social aspect of working at the salon and also seeing his clients happy when they get their "new face" when the haircut or hair coloration is done etc.
He also said that he misses the fact that after a long day at the salon he could completely switch off when his gets home, whereas with Nourished3 and working from home everyday he never feels off work.

I understand to be honest.
Also working with Annie must be super boring in my opinion.

I believe he decided to switch career for Nourished3 because all influencers are starting a business nowadays, either in fashion or beauty etc.
Maybe they want to become the new GISOU super couple with their skincare brand....

• Wow
i feel if he was partner he could have still worked part time at the salon. like maybe taking exclusive and loyal clients only and only a couple hours per week. he is a really good hairdresser, annie got lucky in that aspect :LOL: i don't know why he just decided to up and quit it all especially if n3 hasn't really taken off, it wasn't even launched back then

Im so behind on this thread on her vlogs. just watch her videos when there is literally nothing else to watch. I just wanted to comment on 2 things. The apple pie and Mo.

Regarding her making a real pie... As usual, she didn't taste the pie. She has to call her husband to taste the pie and tell if was good or not. It made me think Annie won't eat a bite because is not her healthy version of apple-oats-cinammon. She said this pie was to practice to make it to her family on the holidays. I bet nobody likes what she cooks cause she can't make a real pie, a real brownie, a real chocolate cookie... I mean she can. But she just rather not to cause 'oh-my-god-not-healthy'!. So I won't give her credit that she is doing better to being relaxed with food.

And on Mo being natural? Are you serious? The guy is so akward when he speaks (when Annie lets him speak). And is not his English, his English is fine. Is the way that seems so vain and always wanting to look like a cool teenager on the camera. I mean, even Annie is embarrasing to film him (except when she needs someone to taste her not-healthy-food).

I don't like when guys quit their job to follow their YouTubber wives. - InTheFrow's husband was a great photographer and then quit his personal project to go under his wife job. He now gets PR packages, got hair implants to look good on camera and is always invited to events cause works with Victoria. - I think AnnaEdit's husband (Anna Newton) was the same. He was a regular guy with a regular job and now he 'works' with Anna. - Lydia Millen's husband had 2 or 3 jobs. He quit his jobs to jump as an influencer. He is the only one who has done well by his own as an Influencer, but the guy got it easy cause Lydia had thousand of followers than went to him too.

In my opinion, an influencer partner quit his/her job because they realised how easy the money comes as an influencer. Not many people can do easy as influencer as you need thousand of followers to get good money and sometimes a management agency. But if his/her partner already has that, then they can also earn thousands with just an Instagram post.

If Mo quit his job, in my opinion is cause he likes easy money. Simple as that. He is not passionated about his projects to makes his own thing.

i feel if he was partner he could have still worked part time at the salon. like maybe taking exclusive and loyal clients only and only a couple hours per week. he is a really good hairdresser, annie got lucky in that aspect :LOL: i don't know why he just decided to up and quit it all especially if n3 hasn't really taken off, it wasn't even launched back then
Agree. He seems a very social person. Being at home with Annie 24/7 must be a nightmare for him. No wonder why the guy spend so much time at the gym.

Reactions: 8
Im so behind on this thread on her vlogs. just watch her videos when there is literally nothing else to watch. I just wanted to comment on 2 things. The apple pie and Mo.

Regarding her making a real pie... As usual, she didn't taste the pie. She has to call her husband to taste the pie and tell if was good or not. It made me think Annie won't eat a bite because is not her healthy version of apple-oats-cinammon. She said this pie was to practice to make it to her family on the holidays. I bet nobody likes what she cooks cause she can't make a real pie, a real brownie, a real chocolate cookie... I mean she can. But she just rather not to cause 'oh-my-god-not-healthy'!. So I won't give her credit that she is doing better to being relaxed with food.

And on Mo being natural? Are you serious? The guy is so akward when he speaks (when Annie lets him speak). And is not his English, his English is fine. Is the way that seems so vain and always wanting to look like a cool teenager on the camera. I mean, even Annie is embarrasing to film him (except when she needs someone to taste her not-healthy-food).

I don't like when guys quit their job to follow their YouTubber wives. - InTheFrow's husband was a great photographer and then quit his personal project to go under his wife job. He now gets PR packages, got hair implants to look good on camera and is always invited to events cause works with Victoria. - I think AnnaEdit's husband (Anna Newton) was the same. He was a regular guy with a regular job and now he 'works' with Anna. - Lydia Millen's husband had 2 or 3 jobs. He quit his jobs to jump as an influencer. He is the only one who has done well by his own as an Influencer, but the guy got it easy cause Lydia had thousand of followers than went to him too.

In my opinion, an influencer partner quit his/her job because they realised how easy the money comes as an influencer. Not many people can do easy as influencer as you need thousand of followers to get good money and sometimes a management agency. But if his/her partner already has that, then they can also earn thousands with just an Instagram post.

If Mo quit his job, in my opinion is cause he likes easy money. Simple as that. He is not passionated about his projects to makes his own
I agree, he could have stayed as a partner in the celebrity hair salon, he didn’t. He could have started something on his own. For me, he had no real ambitions. Just living off sugar-mommy. Easy come . And just noticed , they are not posting so many getting out dinner /lunch Fotos anymore. He is eating out on his own ... is annie annoyed? Is it their deal now?

Reactions: 3
I don't get scrounger vibes from Mo but he's clearly a social butterfly who loves attention and the relatively minor influencer fame they have. If Nourished 3 hadn't come along I don't think he would've quit his job (so soon). He probably enjoyed his freedom out of the house. Annie probably loves that he's home more often. I don't think she would've ever launch the brand on her own, she doesn't seem to have the confidence to do so. I think Nourished3 presented the opportunity to build a brand together but I feel like its more her brand and hes just the sidekick, like she needs him there for support but not input. I can't imagine he enjoys it much, he seems like the instant gratification type and building a business/brand is not as glamourous in real life as one would imagine.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.