Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw it on her stories this morning. She's talking about some jewelry brand and discount code. Sorry, don't know how to save a pic from an IG story....it is the same slicked straight up, vertical laminated look and looks so wrong. I've seen In the Frow do it recently too and it looks so unnatural and just ridiculous.
Oh, just saw her stories. Indeed her eyebrows look sooooo bold. Don't tell me she did something to them AGAIN! She was in London in September to tattoo her eyebrows. Then in October she laminated her eyebrows. And I think they look terrible now!!

However I think she may have used the most unflattering filter and angle cause even her lips and eyebrows look huge!

Captura-de-Pantalla-2021-11-22-a-la-s-15-42-31.png

Captura-de-Pantalla-2021-11-22-a-la-s-15-42-34.png

Captura-de-Pantalla-2021-11-22-a-la-s-15-42-59.png

Captura-de-Pantalla-2021-11-22-a-la-s-15-43-08.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the screencaps. If anything, I find the rest of her face more scary. Her lips looks so uncomfortable to me. Did she also get fillers in her cheeks?
I noticed not too long that the skin between her eyebrows (where you usually frown or form a frown line/wrinkle) looks really thick? Like.. almost a bump on it, you can really tell she's been (ab)using those fillers in there, it looks horrible. You have to look closely. It's not from the stuff she got done to her eyebrows, it's really happening below her skin.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the screencaps. If anything, I find the rest of her face more scary. Her lips looks so uncomfortable to me. Did she also get fillers in her cheeks?
I noticed not too long that the skin between her eyebrows (where you usually frown or form a frown line/wrinkle) looks really thick? Like.. almost a bump on it, you can really tell she's been (ab)using those fillers in there, it looks horrible. You have to look closely. It's not from the stuff she got done to her eyebrows, it's really happening below her skin.
Definitely looks like she got cheek fillers!

Reactions: 2
Definitely looks like she got cheek fillers!
Definitely fillers in the cheeks too ! Everything is frozen here.

Then she'll preach self love and acceptance : love your body with its flaws blablabla same speech as she did after her breast surgery ...

All the bullshit she can tell in her videos is sometimes quite something : saying one thing and does the opposite when the camera is off

1637622915056.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Am i the only who just CAN'T stand her way of talking. Its so slow (like everything in her life) and dreamy-sweet voice just kills my nerves sometimes.
She will not survive in the middle east
If she goes to jordan to visit mo's family they will eat her in a second. Im not saying she has to be rude or yell at every occasion but come on a little bit energy and spice will help her. what is with the fragile character. Maybe its a game and in private mo is afraid of her. Thats so funny to think of.
Or She is just boring in every espect i dont know.

Also, i cant understand why she never visits/invites mo's family.
They live in germany yet she never cares about his mom even.
When she said they are going on a trip for his birthday my first thought was she is going with him to his family or at least celebratibg with them
But ofcourse another boring trip it is
Ok i can get the madrid part
But why would she take him to visit her dad and not his mom for his freaking birthday.
Either Mo is a gold digger without any values or she is scary as hell.
As I have seen her here in Munich and I was first shocked form her cold Mimik. She doesn’t look like in the videos, meaning , she looks mean. I felt a bit fooled when I saw her in real. Perhaps I am misjudging. Mo is for sure a gold digger, I know people and the thinking here in Munich . It is kind of like in LA , all about money, if you want to be part of the high society in Munich and he is trying to be very hard. As a hair dresser , he worked here in a A - Level hair studio , meaning that, only rich people came. to this studio. I think he got addicted to this kind of lifestyle and wants to have it too by just manifesting it and not working (haha).

having a morning coffee here and going to gym, chilling w/ friends , bla bla and so on.

perhaps he considers himself lucky as he has now a “ sugar mom”. Let’s see how karma and life will work out here . Perhaps he is lucky...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She looked awful in her latest stories.

She really has no identity of her own and just copies what ever latest look is in. Those eyebrows only suit a certain kind of face.

I have no problem with fillers and botox, I think if done correctly and by a highly skilled person you can get really wonderful results. But her face is literally a mask now and it looks like shes straining to show emotion most of the time. I feel like all the botox has given her is a resting witch face. She said she originally got lip filler to sort out the "asymmetry" in her lips, but she's obviously been topping up and now they look so ridiculous. I think she got most of these enhancements done quite recently as she's never looked this bad. She looks nearer to 40 than early 30s.

Honestly in the future a lot of these influencers are going to be unrecognisable then they'll go on to film a sob story about how they regret getting all these enhancements so young.

Reactions: 5
I looked at a GRWM video from her from 2018, she looked so cute and pretty! Not so stiff at all.
Seriously can't believe how she went from this:

Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 10-30-19 GET READY WITH ME Fitness, Motivation, Creating Your Best Se...png

Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 10-30-40 GET READY WITH ME Fitness, Motivation, Creating Your Best Se...png
Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 10-30-55 GET READY WITH ME Fitness, Motivation, Creating Your Best Se...png
Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 10-31-21 GET READY WITH ME Fitness, Motivation, Creating Your Best Se...png

to that shocked horror stiff face! Honestly so sad, just look how super cute (almost adorable) she looked. Looking at the thumbnails back then, she was already obsessed with her highlighting her cheeks, she would put lots of highlighter on them to make them stand out, so i'm not surprised she got them filled.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
A couple of years ago she said that she committed herself to avoid making too many facial expressions in order to avoid getting wrinkles. Guess that also explains the stiffness / the resting witch face. Imagine being that obsessed about aging. Her overdoing Botox and filters was totally predictable.

• Wow
A couple of years ago she said that she committed herself to avoid making too many facial expressions in order to avoid getting wrinkles. Guess that also explains the stiffness / the resting witch face. Imagine being that obsessed about aging. Her overdoing Botox and filters was totally predictable.
When I'm in private this is what I do, too, though. I used to frown a lot, but in order to prevent getting too many wrinkles too early I have learned myself to have a neutral face when I'm alone. It really does help a lot with early wrinkles. Doing it in public or with your friends/family is a bit much, but I think if you are just by yourself (like she is a lot) no harm is done I think.

Her overdoing botox and fillers is very sad, but like you said, very predictable. I wonder if she'll post another sobbing video in the upcoming years regretting her f'ing up her face. My brother is less than a year older but he looks younger than her (he just looks his age), he uses his facial expressions a lot and the only care he does is washing his face LOL.

I just watched the Barcelona Vlog and wow, as you have said she just doesn't let Mo speak. I remember Mo was shy to speak English on the videos (maybe couple of years ago) because his English wasn't good? Was that right? I wonder, what language do they speak to each other? (Annie doesn't speak German).

The Madrid blog... This one was nice to see (minus the 'QVC' part which I always skip). She showed a lot of the city which was nice. They took a mini tour which was good for them instead of getting stuck in shops and cafes.

I noticed 2 videos this week and then I found she had to do that because is Black Friday and she has to promote things.

minimising facial expressions is quite a normal anti aging practice now. you can train yourself to not move your forehead especially during expressions. laugh lines and crow feet around eyes due to laughing and smiling arent as easily avoidable so it does still tend to look natural even if you practice this. so it can still look really good. with annie she just went overboard with the fillers and botox when it wasn't needed. i know botox is supposed to be a procedure to prevent aging but i always feel like the people i see with botox have skin that seems to have become very thin where they have botox. and it makes them actually look older even tho there may not be any wrinkles there. you can see this on annies forehead and her eyelids are also so thin now too. with the filler, there is tons of research coming out lately that it is not actually completely dissolvable (whether naturally metabolising or getting it dissolved) and that it always migrates. which is why annies upper lip is looking duck-ish. even if she was to dissolve it now, she would never get her natural lips back. just look at tamara's lips. she has gotten filler again but if u watch her vlog when she dissolved her filler, she never got her natural lips back. they just looked deflated and almost saggy, it makes u need to top up more filler to look somewhat normal again.

I just watched the Barcelona Vlog and wow, as you have said she just doesn't let Mo speak. I remember Mo was shy to speak English on the videos (maybe couple of years ago) because his English wasn't good? Was that right? I wonder, what language do they speak to each other? (Annie doesn't speak German).

The Madrid blog... This one was nice to see (minus the 'QVC' part which I always skip). She showed a lot of the city which was nice. They took a mini tour which was good for them instead of getting stuck in shops and cafes.

I noticed 2 videos this week and then I found she had to do that because is Black Friday and she has to promote things.
She said they speak english when they are together, but that Mo is teaching her a bit of German and Arabic.

Reactions: 1
The Madrid vlog is cute ok but I mean, again they haven't done anything... there is so much more to see in this city!
Ok they went a that little tour but honestly the rest of the time they went shopping at Zara or Louis Vuitton (based on their Insta stories)...:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The Madrid vlog is cute ok but I mean, again they haven't done anything... there is so much more to see in this city!
Ok they went a that little tour but honestly the rest of the time they went shopping at Zara or Louis Vuitton (based on their Insta stories)...:unsure:
I agree, she makes the places they go to look like they’re incredibly boring.
I honestly feel like her vlog titles are usually false advertising. She does show what she EATS and what she WEARS but they basically DO nothing.

Reactions: 4
When 30 year olds get Botox and filler, they don’t look 40, they look 30 going on 60.

I know many who are 40-45 and look a lot more youthful than what Annie looks right now.

Annie unfortunately has gotten addicted to the needle and unfortunately for women her age they just get faker. She is unrecognizable a lot of the time and with all the fuller she looks very manly.

She was more feminine looking, bubbly and over all youthful until about 2019 when things went sideways with all her procedures.

To be rather honest, a little bit of Botox keeps things in check. However these 30 year oldsdont need it. Yet. Kim kardashian looks younger than Annie at the moment and she’s actually 40.

Mo looks like a 30 year old wannapreneur with a 50 year old sugar mommy. Her style is also getting very suburban stepford wife tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mo looks like a 30 year old wannapreneur with a 50 year old sugar mommy. Her style is also getting very suburban stepford wife tbh.
WANNAPRENEUR I'm DYING that's so funny, I have never heard that one before and so accurate!
I think this whole sentence sums it up perfectly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When 30 year olds get Botox and filler, they don’t look 40, they look 30 going on 60.

I know many who are 40-45 and look a lot more youthful than what Annie looks right now.

Annie unfortunately has gotten addicted to the needle and unfortunately for women her age they just get faker. She is unrecognizable a lot of the time and with all the fuller she looks very manly.

She was more feminine looking, bubbly and over all youthful until about 2019 when things went sideways with all her procedures.

To be rather honest, a little bit of Botox keeps things in check. However these 30 year oldsdont need it. Yet. Kim kardashian looks younger than Annie at the moment and she’s actually 40.

i cannot add anything to it! Sugar mom and wannapreneur got me ! 😂😂🤣

• Haha
she is so into decorating and the little details.
Why not taking it a step forward and become an events producer.
So much time wasted on napkin holders. L

Annies life circle be like:
Lemon water > pilatis > journaling > pretanding to work > seed probiotics/lemon water > helping mo to feel like he is working > buying flowers/doing her nails and telling about it > talking about feeling fresh > lemon water > cutting mo's ecxited speech to talk about lemom water

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she is so into decorating and the little details.
Why not taking it a step forward and become an events producer.
So much time wasted on napkin holders. L

Annies life circle be like:
Lemon water > pilatis > journaling > pretanding to work > seed probiotics/lemon water > helping mo to feel like he is working > buying flowers/doing her nails and telling about it > talking about feeling fresh > lemon water > cutting mo's ecxited speech to talk about lemom water
Honestly that's so accurate it's hilarious. About the flowers I was suddenly reminded of an old parody a kpop group did of a popular drama back in the day

403e2b75a3483825762a15821c15a74f.gif

GRJT.gif

Truly looks like what Annie is doing all day.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.