Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if Annie is lurking here I suspect on one of the next vlogs we'll see some shots of them working on the new release..:rolleyes:

Was just doing some background reading on Nourished3 and I saw this article in LA Weekly

" Through their research, they have not found any other brands that take into consideration the effects of hormonal imbalance, the quality of one’s gut microbiome, stress levels, or the quality of sleep that all contribute positively and negatively towards the results of our skin health. Annie and Mahmud’s goal were to incorporate all those factors into their skincare line. Nourished3 will come with an array of products that combat dull and acne-prone skin"

I don't see how any of their stuff targets internal body health or how an overprice face mask, application brush and cleansing pads remotely address hormonal imbalalnce, stress levels or gut microbiome. They are literally just like every other skincare brand out there. Its so strange. They should just have released supplements or recipe book, juices etc if they wanted to go that route. Also the reviews on the website are VERY suspicious - 200+ 5 star reviews? yeah right.

This influencer culture over being an "entrepreneur" can also be quite insulting to other people working hard with their regular jobs + taking care of their family + building a serious an innovative project on the side without any crazy investment to start over.
Influencers think having a business is just sitting behind a laptop looking busy.

I still do not understand the desire to move to LA, I guess the move is for superficial reasons but living there for 1 month on holiday is a very different experience to living there full time. I would seriously side eye them if they decide to raise a child there rather than Munich.

Reactions: 5
Well if Annie is lurking here I suspect on one of the next vlogs we'll see some shots of them working on the new release..:rolleyes:
If she inserts some footage of them working on that new release I will LMAO - Seriously Years and years to release the first product + more than one year for whatever they will come up with...

I'm highly sceptical of Nourished3, the manufacturing process, and mostly the incredibly positive customers reviews

In his recent Insta stories Mo said they've been working on the packaging a lot, he even attended a trade show dedicated to packaging, near Munich. But the thing is that nowadays the packaging is something consumers care less about as it is very polluting and also what people are looking for (if they're really able to offer a disruptive product) is the EFFICIENCY in the formula - Something worth the money.

Reactions: 4
All the magazine articles talking about Nourished3 sounds like paid adverts from her management agency. All the influencers who used Nourished3 mask when was launched was cause they got it for free (and networking).

On the website is not even clear what her products/brand would do for you:

"It may not appear like it now, but I (Annie) spent years fighting my own skin battles, in the form of acne and dull, tired skin. It was a journey of healing that often felt like it would never end. It really wasn’t until I started to understand how the food I was eating, the thoughts I was absorbing and the importance of daily self-care that I started to see - and feel - real lasting change. We launched NOURISHED 3 in 2020 with a single mask and the belief that the individual has the potential to uncover their best skin from within. NOURISHED 3 aims to offer you the sense of calm, clarity and flow that comes from skin that glows."

:rolleyes: :cautious: :unsure:

That sounds like you just should eat your veggies and take a nice bath to relax.

Reactions: 6
All the magazine articles talking about Nourished3 sounds like paid adverts from her management agency. All the influencers who used Nourished3 mask when was launched was cause they got it for free (and networking).

On the website is not even clear what her products/brand would do for you:

"It may not appear like it now, but I (Annie) spent years fighting my own skin battles, in the form of acne and dull, tired skin. It was a journey of healing that often felt like it would never end. It really wasn’t until I started to understand how the food I was eating, the thoughts I was absorbing and the importance of daily self-care that I started to see - and feel - real lasting change. We launched NOURISHED 3 in 2020 with a single mask and the belief that the individual has the potential to uncover their best skin from within. NOURISHED 3 aims to offer you the sense of calm, clarity and flow that comes from skin that glows."

:rolleyes: :cautious: :unsure:

That sounds like you just should eat your veggies and take a nice bath to relax.
If "the individual has the potential to uncover their best skin from within" why launch with a product that will have zero effect on a person's internals. Its absolute gibberish.

One thing that irks me about her skincare talk is she conveniently forgets to mention that being on the pill as well as using Retin A regulary would've contributed a huge amount to her skin turning around. Dermatologists regularly prescribe those two for treatment. Its not all thoughts absorbing and what she eats.

Reactions: 9
For how much time she spends her skin is not that amazing, by all means it doesn't look bad but with all the treatments and expensive things she tries I guess it shows you can only do so much. She's way too obsessed with her skin, it sounds like she just stares at her face all day, very unhealthy

I wonder if she started getting more work done because of Mo's alleged cheating. He probably feels inferior now he's working for his wife and needed to reclaim his manliness

Reactions: 3
For how much time she spends her skin is not that amazing, by all means it doesn't look bad but with all the treatments and expensive things she tries I guess it shows you can only do so much. She's way too obsessed with her skin, it sounds like she just stares at her face all day, very unhealthy

I wonder if she started getting more work done because of Mo's alleged cheating. He probably feels inferior now he's working for his wife and needed to reclaim his manliness
That’s what I think, too. She also has a lot of lightening on her face , you cannot see her Mimik at all.
I have seen her 2-3 times in the city and at gym, but she had full make up, so cannot tell how the skin was in real and it was just passing by, some seconds .

lately I only see Mo alone in his stories , perhaps it is not going that well..

Reactions: 1
That’s what I think, too. She also has a lot of lightening on her face , you cannot see her Mimik at all.
I have seen her 2-3 times in the city and at gym, but she had full make up, so cannot tell how the skin was in real and it was just passing by, some seconds .

They're in Barcelona visiting family so things must be ok.

From what I remember when I bumped into them, her skin is honestly not bad. I'd say she has average/normal skin, a bit of texture, a bit of congestion possibly. Its not perfect poreless skin (who has that anyway) but its not like super bad acne.

Reactions: 2

I can’t believe she’s going to the gym with a face full of makeup. EVERYONE knows that causes breakouts. It’s ridiculous considering how much time and energy she spends on trying to avoid breakouts. This Makes her look really dumb.

I can’t believe she’s going to the gym with a face full of makeup. EVERYONE knows that causes breakouts. It’s ridiculous considering how much time and energy she spends on trying to avoid breakouts. This Makes her look really dumb.
Lets be honest Annie doesn't really do the kind of exercise that requires sweating or that would even produce sweat! I think she even wears makeup to the beach. I think shes terrified of being caught without a full face on. I don't even think its because shes the type who absolutely loooves make up, shes just really insecure.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
she's definitely not pregnant according to her last vlog. i don't think she will be pregnant this year. maybe next year. fertility journeys can be so difficult and long, honestly wishing her and mo well

On the latest vlog. I noticed this year Annie gained some pounds. Good for her. She is still very thin. But not super skinny as she was one time. She does looks great.

On this vlog she wore a dark outfit! Wow! That's different. I don't remember the last time I saw a black item on her outfit. Well, she got a free black bag so probably that had something to do. But she also made an order from mango and got (of course a bunch of beige items) dark pants too.

Now, the usual things... A haul of a bunch of sweaters.

Literally nobody:
Annie:
"I am not the biggest winter cold weather person so this time of the year I like to get myself some sweaters so I can be excited to dressing for winter and feel warm and cozy".
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She got a free bag to promote and according to her she asked if they could give a code for us and they were able to put an offer of $50!. Thanks Annie! We know that's not how it works so don't make it sound like you did a favor to us. (Influencer gets paid when people use their code and the item promotions usually already comes with a code. That's when they bother to promote an item).
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

When they go out for a dinner and Annie gives the camera to Mo to film her... the guy only film his wife's 'behind' :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Literally nobody:
Annie:
*5 minutes telling the world she have worked out this year everyday from home and she feels amazing. And you have no idea how good she feels. And she works out and she feels so good. And she did a workout out this morning and feels amazing!.
Ok Im overreacting. Was from minute 16:30 to 20:30. So really were 4 minutes (but felt forever).

Then she announces the launching of the new Nourished3 product. I don't understand the part she explained the cleanser has moonstones and moonstone is the crystal of new beginnings. :unsure: She says is so perfect cause when she washes her face in the morning with the cleanser just to know her skin has moonstone crystals on is a symbol of new beginnings :unsure::unsure::unsure: (What I found not long ago on this forum about Annie and her past with Freelee Banana and Durianrider makes me think there is still some cuckoo ideas with her.)

I don't understand what Mo is doing on the video. Isn't he in charge of the packaging and maybe some admin tasks? Mo's role in Nourished3 reminds me to Friends chapter. That Thanks Giving when Chandler wanted to help Monica with the dinner and she put him in charge of the Cranberries sauce (cause was literally just open a can). He spent the whole day showing off with the Cranberries sauce :LOL:

tenor.png

she's definitely not pregnant according to her last vlog. i don't think she will be pregnant this year. maybe next year. fertility journeys can be so difficult and long, honestly wishing her and mo well
Do they have fertility issues?

• Haha
i'm not sure and i don't want to say that they do have fertility issues at all but she said about 2 years ago that she and mo are wanting to have kids very soon and went off birth control. birth control can really mess up your hormones and affect your fertility and she is also 32. i just don't think she will be pregnant any time soon like people were speculating in this thread thinking she is already pregnant because of the healthy weight gain. but hopes for her that she gets that blessing next year

On the latest vlog. I noticed this year Annie gained some pounds. Good for her. She is still very thin. But not super skinny as she was one time. She does looks great.

On this vlog she wore a dark outfit! Wow! That's different. I don't remember the last time I saw a black item on her outfit. Well, she got a free black bag so probably that had something to do. But she also made an order from mango and got (of course a bunch of beige items) dark pants too.

Now, the usual things... A haul of a bunch of sweaters.

Literally nobody:
Annie:
"I am not the biggest winter cold weather person so this time of the year I like to get myself some sweaters so I can be excited to dressing for winter and feel warm and cozy".
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She got a free bag to promote and according to her she asked if they could give a code for us and they were able to put an offer of $50!. Thanks Annie! We know that's not how it works so don't make it sound like you did a favor to us. (Influencer gets paid when people use their code and the item promotions usually already comes with a code. That's when they bother to promote an item).
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

When they go out for a dinner and Annie gives the camera to Mo to film her... the guy only film his wife's 'behind' :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Literally nobody:
Annie:
*5 minutes telling the world she have worked out this year everyday from home and she feels amazing. And you have no idea how good she feels. And she works out and she feels so good. And she did a workout out this morning and feels amazing!.
Ok Im overreacting. Was from minute 16:30 to 20:30. So really were 4 minutes (but felt forever).

Then she announces the launching of the new Nourished3 product. I don't understand the part she explained the cleanser has moonstones and moonstone is the crystal of new beginnings. :unsure: She says is so perfect cause when she washes her face in the morning with the cleanser just to know her skin has moonstone crystals on is a symbol of new beginnings :unsure::unsure::unsure: (What I found not long ago on this forum about Annie and her past with Freelee Banana and Durianrider makes me think there is still some cuckoo ideas with her.)

I don't understand what Mo is doing on the video. Isn't he in charge of the packaging and maybe some admin tasks? Mo's role in Nourished3 reminds me to Friends chapter. That Thanks Giving when Chandler wanted to help Monica with the dinner and she put him in charge of the Cranberries sauce (cause was literally just open a can). He spent the whole day showing off with the Cranberries sauce :LOL:

View attachment 873539
Guys the cleanser has a "refreshed" feeling you just feel so "refreshed" I don't know like a "minty refresh feeling" -how many times can he say the word!

That "moonstone extract" aka silica is found in so many products - its in a ton of make up, those silica gel packets, my sunscreen, its even listed in my toothpaste. The ingredients that adds the shimmer and "glow" are mica+tin oxide, which again are found in a ton of beauty products. The ingredients don't look bad and it potentially could be a good cleanser, but it definitely costs more than it should and I don't get why it needs to be cloaked in the whole crystals talk..

It honestly reminds me of those "24k gold" infused skincare brands that you see in malls, and they do the hard sell trying to convince you that their products really are luxury items.

Anyway I agree she looks great with a bit of weight on!

They haven't disclosed it if they do, its all just speculation by us with Annie mentioning wanting to somewhat repair her hormones. The journey to getting pregnant can be a difficult and long for some, and then pregnancy itself can be a whole other stressful situation. I wish them all the positive vibes for this!

• Haha
The ingredients don't look bad and it potentially could be a good cleanser, but it definitely costs more than it should and I don't get why it needs to be cloaked in the whole crystals talk..
Agree. The ingredients listed on the front of the bottle look quite good. I am not sure about the many ingredients listed on the website.

I also think is too expensive. But to be fair, when does snowflakes-Influencers puts a right price to a product they 'created'? They know their followers buy anything they sell.

They haven't disclosed it if they do, its all just speculation by us with Annie mentioning wanting to somewhat repair her hormones. The journey to getting pregnant can be a difficult and long for some, and then pregnancy itself can be a whole other stressful situation. I wish them all the positive vibes for this!
Ah ok!. They married just a few months ago didn't they? They are young and overall I think Annie is quite healthy. With them, sometimes I think they want to move first somewhere else before start a family? I don't know. Is not a secret Annie doesn't want to live in Germany forever (at least I don't see it). I see them looking for a 'forever house" first, then the baby? I could be wrong. They haven't mentioned anything about it as far I remember. They just like to travel so much and is like being the less time possible in Germany. Don't understand why. Germany is a lovely place to live.

i can see them moving to LA but i also think it would be a negative move. it could definitely negatively affect her mental health and if the rumours about infidelity in their relationship are true, then definitely could negatively affect that as well. i feel like she and mo would do well moving (back for annie) to london. could do well for annie getting more involved with influencing and could do well for their brand to be based out of london. they would thrive in nyc too. but i don't think these two are options for them as they want to be somewhere sunny and beachy

Reactions: 1
Was anyone else annoyed when in her last vlog, she talked about cutting branches from trees in public parks so she can use in her beige apartment (because dried branches from a florist were too expensive)???!!!!!!
yesssssss! I was shocked that she does that and 2, said it in a video. If we all went around stealing branches from public parks, our cities would be barren!

Reactions: 3
Watching her newest vlog. Some thoughts:
▪Don’t know if she’s pregnant but she has definitely put on some weight since I watched her videos a month ago. Face is getting fuller and she’s getting a hip dip from her thighs getting a little bigger. She’s also developing a little bit of a middle aged belly bloat.
▪ Her mango haul jeans were not just a loose fit but were actually loose. Could it be a compensation because she anticipates some weight gain over a short period?
▪Her style is not very exciting anymore. But in her Instagram post today her outfit is very pretty.

She’s looking healthy. As others have mentioned her old videos were more fun.

what is up with Mo?He is looking lighter and lighter have hih seen his Instagram? Is she trying to look like a 40 year mogul? I don’t know but his style is changing and he looks like he is styling his hair to a 70s Texan oil Tycoon hairstyle.

Oh. My.
Annie.

She just edited a whole bunch of Mo talking.

Erm. But, Re: Mo’s new updated style and hair coif… are you seeing it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
i can see them moving to LA but i also think it would be a negative move. it could definitely negatively affect her mental health and if the rumours about infidelity in their relationship are true, then definitely could negatively affect that as well. i feel like she and mo would do well moving (back for annie) to london. could do well for annie getting more involved with influencing and could do well for their brand to be based out of london. they would thrive in nyc too. but i don't think these two are options for them as they want to be somewhere sunny and beachy
If they move to London I fear that Annie will hang out with the Ikonns who are awful. I think Annie is very impressionable and the Ikonns feed off people like that. While in Germany (or elsewhere) Annie at least has some distance from their fake friendship.

I'm surprised they never moved to somewhere like Ibiza, they obviously love the sun and beach, there are some super chilled areas to live (I'm biased though cause its my dream to retire there lol). I guess its not as "cool" as LA which is the promised land for influencers for some reason.

what is up with Mo?He is looking lighter and lighter have hih seen his Instagram? Is she trying to look like a 40 year mogul? I don’t know but his style is changing and he looks like he is styling his hair to a 70s Texan oil Tycoon hairstyle.
Don't you remember? He's a model :rolleyes:

Its the hair together with the unbuttoned shirt, sweater round the shoulders thing he seems to be doing nowadays. The funny thing is you can tell he thinks he looks amazing. it makes me laugh so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe Annie actually likes the new bag she presented in her last vlog...
This is so not her style, I bet she'll never actually use it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.