Annie Jaffrey #3 Chasing fresh and clean palm trees, it's not all glamour you guys!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes a long bob with a darker colour would look amazing on her, she has the face shape for it for sure. Mo has been telling it her for ages now as well and he's a former hairdresser so he knows.
I just love watching him cut Annie's hair though, I simply can't believe he gave up on it! It's such a waste of talent.
Yess agreed! He seems really good at this and I do hope he cuts Nalia's hair too. It's very cute and bonding - the least he can do instead of gym and tongue selfies..

Reactions: 1
Yess agreed! He seems really good at this and I do hope he cuts Nalia's hair too. It's very cute and bonding - the least he can do instead of gym and tongue selfies..
Unless he has reasons I don't really see why he wouldn't cut her hair though, it's easy and indeed a very cute thing to do together and good for bonding as well.
He's very skilled, even if he doesn't want to work at a salon anymore he could do it freelance, just take on the cutting jobs that he enjoys and I'm sure it's nice not having set hours. He could charge well for it since he's clearly very good at it, has a lot of knowledge about products / hairstyles / cuts etc. and he has a good back ground / experience.
I used to have a couple of colleagues who became hairdressers on the side to make some extra money, most of them worked at a salon for a while but wanted flexibility next to their other job / school (yes some went to uni, and had more than 1 job as well!) so they started working for themselves more like under the table, as a hairdresser there is always work you know? always people who need their hair cut so I'm sure he could find clients super easily.

• Sick
Unless he has reasons I don't really see why he wouldn't cut her hair though, it's easy and indeed a very cute thing to do together and good for bonding as well.
He's very skilled, even if he doesn't want to work at a salon anymore he could do it freelance, just take on the cutting jobs that he enjoys and I'm sure it's nice not having set hours. He could charge well for it since he's clearly very good at it, has a lot of knowledge about products / hairstyles / cuts etc. and he has a good back ground / experience.
I used to have a couple of colleagues who became hairdressers on the side to make some extra money, most of them worked at a salon for a while but wanted flexibility next to their other job / school (yes some went to uni, and had more than 1 job as well!) so they started working for themselves more like under the table, as a hairdresser there is always work you know? always people who need their hair cut so I'm sure he could find clients super easily.
Yeah but now he's an โœจ๏ธEntRePreneeuuR โœจ๏ธ he can't be seen doing plebeian jobs as cutting hair ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys whats up with her voice suddenly soo loooow now ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think she is trying to immitate Kim Kardashian ๐Ÿค” She even promoted some Skims for free I think. And she is even slower than usually.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys whats up with her voice suddenly soo loooow now ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think she is trying to immitate Kim Kardashian ๐Ÿค” She even promoted some Skims for free I think. And she is even slower than usually.
Yeah i noticed this too! She's really influenced by kim, I bet she think she's fantastic and inspiring lol. Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven' watch her in years, but I when I watched her (pre-marriage) Annie always have talked as a Kardashian. Whats different now? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I haven' watch her in years, but I when I watched her (pre-marriage) Annie always have talked as a Kardashian. Whats different now? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Well when she was pregnant, she used that unnatural high-pitched voice and people here were making fun of it, now this changed to this low one,she is ridiculous ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
if you remember some of her old videos they were actually pretty good. they actually had some action, nice fashion etc. I feel like now her videos are 80% ad. She does throw in a dinner or something small but I think she should be filming more of her day, motherhood journey etc. She used to share more details.

Reactions: 3
Yes and don't forget the same sky shot every time! She likes to repeat the same things over and over ๐Ÿ™„,for normal people it is boring as hell. Also their products supposedly have only good reviews? Annie who is known for deleting all comments she doesn't like is showing us how only great reviews are on their site, yeah right ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

if you remember some of her old videos they were actually pretty good. they actually had some action, nice fashion etc. I feel like now her videos are 80% ad. She does throw in a dinner or something small but I think she should be filming more of her day, motherhood journey etc. She used to share more details.
The famous salmon dinner ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… are there no other fish available in Germany? I know fish is very good and salmon has great fatty acids that we need and the babies as well, but idunno..mackerel? Tuna? Cod? Sardines?

This. As soon as she sits down in front of the camera you just know she's starting the AD portion of the video. I usually skip about 75% of her video these days, no joke. You can skip the intro and the AD, the rest is usually just filler to make it seem like she's not just there to sell stuff lol. And ALWAYS the same salmon recipe and the same lemon olive oil dressing like OMG how can you be this repetitive. Salmon in this amount is not good for you, everybody knows this. Like literally give that baby something else to eat.

I dont know if she is trying to maintain a fixed image or not but I was literarily expecting alot of motherhood and baby content when she got pregnant. baby development, baby difficulties, teething, fod schedule, books she is buying, toys she is using, language development, her own difficulties etc. Also she does not post anything about her business. not to advertise but to even talk about the journey or difficulties, money management. I wish she would be more venerable to her viwers.

Their skincare business is not doing too well I think tbh. She barely advertises it and who else but her own audience is going to buy it? It's also ridiculously overpriced and has loads of vague ingredients that look fancy but don't really do a lot. Why buy her product in stead of different established brands? I think a lot bought 1 or 2 items at first but I don't think she has many repeat buyers to be honest. I think that's why she's not mentioning it much because she makes more money advertising other companies and advertising too much stuff in 1 video is probably even too much for her.

I dont know if she is trying to maintain a fixed image or not but I was literarily expecting alot of motherhood and baby content when she got pregnant. baby development, baby difficulties, teething, fod schedule, books she is buying, toys she is using, language development, her own difficulties etc. Also she does not post anything about her business. not to advertise but to even talk about the journey or difficulties, money management. I wish she would be more venerable to her viwers.
Yeah I had hoped that as well, but she would just show a curated version anyway. Beige and white toys, beige and white clothes, books, socks, everything. I mean the woman gets excited because she can walk in white socks around her house.. She spoke a bit about sleep dificulties and breastfeeding, but that was it. As for food you already know they only eat salmon and chicken ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I would not be interested in this format - talking about the baby stuff. She would just pretend she is an expert for child education or something. I used to like her old videos before Mo or early videos in the small flat in Munich. Maybe the brand is actually doing well so she doesn't have to promote it ๐Ÿค” it certainly generates enough money for Mo ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
you know what I find funny about her posts or videos now? she strictly only posts videos or Instagram stories if she has something to advertise. I understand they have to make money but if you only post when you have an ad following its not really connecting with your followers.

I really hope she changes things up or I feel like she will lose followers. I dont even know how she makes money if she is constantly advertising the same products. does her skincare even sell? she mentioned a few times that it was sold out or something! lol other than direct are they even selling on any other platform?

I think she is burnt out. I just came across her Tulum vlog and she was completely different person back then. But what would she do without youtube? Can you imagine her in a 9-5 job? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think she knows that and is somehow hanging in there, making videos about how someone is cleaning her couch ๐Ÿคฏ and puts as much adds as she can as long as she still has some subscribers left

I wonder what happened to Annie that she know eats red meat and even mayo and ketchup. Such a shocking development

• Wow