Annie Jaffrey #3 Chasing fresh and clean palm trees, it's not all glamour you guys!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand the appeal to Mo either. What does she see in him, honestly?

Reactions: 3
I watched 3/4 of the vlog and closed youtube when I saw how they transport their child front facing and with the loose straps and twisted. They actually have the ADAC test in Germany - it's an independent german company that specializes in testing car seats, but then again the mighty parenting duo cannot be bothered to search why it's important to put the baby rear facing. 🙄🙄🙄

The only thing I like in their vlogs is when he ia doing her hair. He s good at it why did he stop that to become what? A selfie tongue dude..

And one other thing that amused me - annie said let your kids be messy and explore 😆😆 - this coming from the woman who chose a beige car interior, beige seat for Nalia, white sneakers at a lake and so on..

Reactions: 7
OOT here (cause I don't watch this woman anymore)... but because of Annie I heard about Sami Clarke. Annie was obssesed with her, and always mentioned her. I think they are from the same (or similar) agency and part of me thinks Annie's obsession with LA comes from Sami.

Does anyone follow Sami? She is insufferable!! I wish there was a thread about her, can we request one? :D

Reactions: 1
Mo posted on instagram "Things to Do in Germany".
The only thing he said was "Leave"
He is so ungrateful, he makes me want to puke..
He left his own country because he obviously didn't like it there to find a better life in one of the best countries in Europe.
He learned a trade there, and he and his whole family attained a standard of living that was out of the question for them in Jordan.
Now, all of a sudden, the narcissistic moron is too good for Germany. Good riddance. Go back to your country where you will fit in best, spineless leech, mooching off his wife. I hope Annie gets rid of him. Is she blind? Or is she so insecure. He is good for nothing except eye bleeping himself in evevator mirrors, posing, preening and strutting around full of himself. A sad existence.
He should have done this post about Jordan instead, because leaving was literally the only thing he did. But he would and could never, because he is "proud" of his heritage and he knows arabs would come after him if he uttered anything like that.

The real posts:

Things to do in Germany: get an education, get a job, make money, find a partner, give birth to children, display an aspirational lifestyle on photos

Things to do in Jordan: Leave

:D :D :D

Reactions: 2
The new art she bought is really weird. Its so plain and light that I can't see it on the wall. Also, if I had a "tickle," I wouldn't go into a room full of infants to infect them. Maybe thats just me...

The new art she bought is really weird. Its so plain and light that I can't see it on the wall. Also, if I had a "tickle," I wouldn't go into a room full of infants to infect them. Maybe thats just me...
It’s an ad, which she does not disclose in the title so she had to pick something and she has chosen the most plain art! 😉

This is just her "taste". They have to have black nobs everywhere in the apartment and beige paintings 😀
---
I guess she wants to be a family vlogger now, doesnt really work..Nalia is cute but Annie is so annoying around her, all the baby talk and tears in the eyes 🙄🙄 To me it´s a bit much. I wouldn't want to be her husband 😀

This is just her "taste". They have to have black nobs everywhere in the apartment and beige paintings 😀
---
I guess she wants to be a family vlogger now, doesnt really work..Nalia is cute but Annie is so annoying around her, all the baby talk and tears in the eyes 🙄🙄 To me it´s a bit much. I wouldn't want to be her husband 😀
It's much because she keeps filming it. She has no other type of content - organize, clean, haul, beige nails, facials, gym, salmon and repeat :)). And the occasional zoo trip or whatever to entertain Nalia. I also speak to my baby in a pitched voice sometimes and go woow when she rolls and stuff, it's normal to be proud in awe of your baby, but I keep those things private.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Love” her talking about horrible situation the world is in currently, while doing her make up :rolleyes: Could she at least pretend to care…I know she feels the need to say something just to not be called out, but if you’re going to do that, at least show some expression on your face or do it with a little bit respect…She was more shocked and sad when her face treatment was moved

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Love” her talking about horrible situation the world is in currently, while doing her make up :rolleyes: Could she at least pretend to care…I know she feels the need to say something just to not be called out, but if you’re going to do that, at least show some expression on your face or do it with a little bit respect…She was more shocked and sad when her face treatment was moved
She couldn't show expression on her face even if she wanted to. That aside, her talking about what's happening is just performative.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like a lot of influencers are like that. They only seem to care about shallow things like looks, routines, and target hauls. They don't want to deal with the politics of the world or say anything beyond the genetic "my heart goes out to those suffering, may there be world peace" That's why a lot of them are getting hate.

Reactions: 4
Trouble in paradise? What an odd comment for Mo to write publicly… and to their own business account 🥴

IMG_9378.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to find out how many millimetres she is cutting…
How self absorbed influencers became to believe this is news 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to find out how many millimetres she is cutting…
How self absorbed influencers became to believe this is news 🙄
Oh she'll just chop 2cm as always 😂 bleach her hair some more and that's it. Beige hair, beige nails, beige hair chop

• Haha
Mo has been wanting to give her a bob for ages now, and i agree with him that I think it would look really good on her. Mo's hands must be literally ITCHING to cut it off each time lol. And each time it's only, indeed, like 2 cm and the same colors and layers lol.
Does Mo cut Nalia's hair?

And of course her post is immediately followed by a Seed ad 🙄
I wonder if at this point she has stakes in Seed? It's not uncommon for influencers to have stakes in brands (like Wild deodorant has it as well for example).

Also curtain bangs, wow exciting 🥴 ground breaking even

• Haha
I wonder if at this point she has stakes in Seed? It's not uncommon for influencers to have stakes in brands (like Wild deodorant has it as well for example).

Also curtain bangs, wow exciting 🥴 ground breaking even
She needs a proper shorter haircut, a long bob with a darker colour. Her hair turns redish quite easily and so much blonde doesn't suit her 100%.

She needs a proper shorter haircut, a long bob with a darker colour. Her hair turns redish quite easily and so much blonde doesn't suit her 100%.
Yes a long bob with a darker colour would look amazing on her, she has the face shape for it for sure. Mo has been telling it her for ages now as well and he's a former hairdresser so he knows.
I just love watching him cut Annie's hair though, I simply can't believe he gave up on it! It's such a waste of talent.