Annie Jaffrey #3 Chasing fresh and clean palm trees, it's not all glamour you guys!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they suddenly so obssesed with Miami? For the past few years they talked about LA like it’s heaven on Earth, now they switched to Miami. I mean ok, live wherever you want but why the need to convice everyone else that you’re making the best decision ever? Like, just move and stfu, I’m sure their followers doesn’t give a f about that “Miami facts” he’s sharing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why are they suddenly so obssesed with Miami? For the past few years they talked about LA like it’s heaven on Earth, now they switched to Miami. I mean ok, live wherever you want but why the need to convice everyone else that you’re making the best decision ever? Like, just move and stfu, I’m sure their followers doesn’t give a f about that “Miami facts” he’s sharing.
Couldn't have said it better.

They are bored out of their minds even if technically they have "work". So any new thing or place they discover seems interesting and exciting to them. I am 99% sure that the only thing Mo does during the day is stay on IG, Pinterest, probably incognito in TikTok and scroll until something, anything pops up.

Reactions: 5
Guys, imagine not even being able to go to the gym because your husband is incapable and unwilling to take care of the baby and makes you feel guilty about it.

In her new video Annie is almost in tears about "mom guilt", and she actually says

- Mo is prepared (to stay and care for the baby)
-she put the 3 training sessions she plans to do per week in both their calendars so Mo can help when she is away

WTF? Nalia is almost 1 year old, how is her father not capable of staying with her for a couple of hours?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Guys, imagine not even being able to go to the gym because your husband is incapable and unwilling to take care of the baby and makes you feel guilty about it.

In her new video Annie is almost in tears about "mom guilt", and she actually says

- Mo is prepared (to stay and care for the baby)
-she put the 3 training sessions she plans to do per week in both their calendars so Mo can help when she is away

WTF? Nalia is almost 1 year old, how is her father not capable of staying with her for a couple of hours?
Yes I thought the same, personally I think it should be 50/50. I think Mo is working out a lot too, eating with friends, and of course reposting weird political reels and studies about moving to Miami that don‘t apply to him (they won‘t relocate from New York f.e.).

Also, I don‘t know if you noticed but he recently posted two pictures from the terrace where you could see the names on the buildings in the surrounding. I think it is careless because you could easily google it and find their location.

I liked the vlog though, I like that Annie is going to the gym again and also that they are going to the zoo now instead of boring Cafés.

Reactions: 4
Yes I thought the same, personally I think it should be 50/50. I think Mo is working out a lot too, eating with friends, and of course reposting weird political reels and studies about moving to Miami that don‘t apply to him (they won‘t relocate from New York f.e.).

Also, I don‘t know if you noticed but he recently posted two pictures from the terrace where you could see the names on the buildings in the surrounding. I think it is careless because you could easily google it and find their location.

I liked the vlog though, I like that Annie is going to the gym again and also that they are going to the zoo now instead of boring Cafés.
Yes, he is living as if he's still single and with no kids. I hope it's not true and I don't want to be accused of racism, but I have this nagging feeling that if they had a boy he would have behaved differently and he would have been at least a little more involved.

I liked the vlog too, although I agree with you about the safety. I found out the area they live in when they first moved in because of that high building that you can see in videos and stories. Maybe they're not "famous enough" for people to care about them? Also when they lived in their old apartment, they would always say before leaving the amount of time they would be away. And I always thought it odd because come on, it's common sense.

I wonder if they could be as careless in Miami, too? 😂

Let me know you're buying scientific "bull$hit, mojo" (whatever you wanna call it) without telling me you're doing it.

Is anyone a chemist here? What does -elegant formulation- mean? 😂

Edit, she's also losing followers. On Wednesday when she last posted she was at 855k, now she is at 854k. Oooops

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
I think Annie is so used to taking care of everything that she somehow thinks Nalia is only her responsibility and she feels quilty if she is not around. Mo took advantage of that and doesnt care at all. I hope she will get some time for herself to workout or whatever, I wish that for all mothers. In her latest video she said her and Mo were doing couple therapy but I wonder if therapy can even help if you live with a narcissist 😀

Reactions: 6
Yeah I don't understand why they want to move somewhere unsafe for especially for Nalia. With all the school shootings as well. There are some in the EU as well, but I would say it's still very safe here to take her to school. Can not imagine what the average american parent must go through each time they bring their child to school. Will they able to pick them up again? Will they survive?!
What a nightmare.
Why not stay in the EU where it's safe and Nalia can play and learn at school without (much) worry? I don't understand it.
I live in the USA, born and raised. There's crime everywhere in the world. The school shootings and other shootings are very random. You never know what or when will happen. But tou live day to day life just like anywhere else. You drop your kids off at school and go about your day. You're can't live I'm fear. It's unfortunate but you adapt. There's areas I'm the world that have more violence and people continue to live and thrive..

I think she topped her fillers or did some other work done on her face. I can’t put my finger what she could done exactly, but she looks kinda different in her newest what I eat in a day. It actually make sense, she is talking all about how she is training again etc., not surprised if she decided to “fresh” her face aswell.

Reactions: 2
I think she topped her fillers or did some other work done on her face. I can’t put my finger what she could done exactly, but she looks kinda different in her newest what I eat in a day. It actually make sense, she is talking all about how she is training again etc., not surprised if she decided to “fresh” her face aswell.
Would like to see a screenshot here without having to click on her videos :D

Let me know you're buying scientific "bull$hit, mojo" (whatever you wanna call it) without telling me you're doing it.

Is anyone a chemist here? What does -elegant formulation- mean? 😂

Edit, she's also losing followers. On Wednesday when she last posted she was at 855k, now she is at 854k. Oooops
I guess they are paying some dermatologist to advertise their overpriced products now.

Would like to see a screenshot here without having to click on her videos :D
sorry, but it is quicker for you to click on her video and see it for yourself (if you’re interested) than me screenshoting and posting it here. I don’t care for her views, if you do, you don’t have to look. :)

Also, what's up with those glossy eyes?

Come on Annie, you can do better, 2 what I eat in a day videos in 2 weeks screams out of ideas/lazy.

I've been watching this girl Kenza who is swedish too actually. She just gave birth a week ago, and ok she isn't the most active person with social media, but she is still posting and sharing stuff.

For Annie it seems like we're keeping a gun pointed at her and forcing her to make videos. But she and especially baby MO still expect views and expect people to care about them and buy their products.

I do feel a bit for her that she pretty much has to do everything alone as a parent, by that I mean that Mo doesn't do anything. How sad that she has to put stuff in his calender when he has to take care of THEIR child? She has to SCHEDULE taking care of THEIR baby. I find this so incredibly sad!

I, too, think that Annie is so used to doing everything by herself and getting things done that Mo is taking advantage of it big time. Why did he even agree to have a child with her when he doesn't even take to her?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wow, thanks! I haven't see her videos since before she announced she was pregnant.

Sorry but after all that botox she reminds me Joker's congenital disease (character best played by Jack Nicholson). Just the area around the mouth cause the Joker didn't have botox on the lips 😏

Captura de Pantalla 2023-06-22 a la(s) 14.27.55.png
Captura de Pantalla 2023-06-22 a la(s) 14.27.40.png

---
I do feel a bit for her that she pretty much has to do everything alone as a parent, by that I mean that Mo doesn't do anything. How sad that she has to put stuff in his calender when he has to take care of THEIR child? She has to SCHEDULE taking care of THEIR baby. I find this so incredibly sad!

I, too, think that Annie is so used to doing everything by herself and getting things done that Mo is taking advantage of it big time. Why did he even agree to have a child with her when he doesn't even take to her?
Don't feel bad for her. She dated Mo long time before getting married. She knew what she was getting into.

You can't be that dumb to get married to someone like Mo and pretend he would magically turns into an amazing husband / dad for your child 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, that’s true, she really does look like Joker now with that mouth. 🙊🙊
Regarding her realationship with Mo, even if she saw his true colors, she probably tought she could change him using law of attraction or something. Honestly, for person who avoids any dramatic tv shows/books/movies/anything, and preaching about good vibes for years and years, I’surprised she even said publicly that they’re are going to therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

He is a disgusting husband and father. He makes me so angry.

At first, he love bombed Annie because when they met he saw that she had money and she lived a life he wanted to live too.

In the meanwhile she wasted years and self esteem on him. She was never extremely confident even thought imho she looked gorgeous. That and if the cheating rumors are true destroyed her even more. If you add that there is this pressure for women who are approaching 30 to get married and pop babies left and right, she probably decided to settle for him because it's not like she does anything that puts her in contact with men.

During Covid he started to show his true colors because he didn't and doesn't care anymore. He nagged her until they founded their brand, then the wedding, the new apartment so he can sunbathe, the baby, the new car, and now finally -maybe- going to America.

He played a long con, and he has almost made it. There is no changing him, no going back now that they have a baby together.

I feel empathy towards Annie, especially when she shared at the beginning how he wasn't around, then her breastfeeding journey. No matter how positive you are and how much you're manifesting, the pain is real and it's not going anywhere. Even if they do therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel empathy towards Annie, especially when she shared at the beginning how he wasn't around, then her breastfeeding journey. No matter how positive you are and how much you're manifesting, the pain is real and it's not going anywhere. Even if they do therapy.
i feel bad for annie and nalia both

she probably tought she could change him using law of attraction or something.
🤣 Yes, that sounds like the way to think of Annie (or Niomi Smart)

If that's true, then may they have the life they deserve... for being so dumb! 🤦‍♀️ I swear, some girls waste so much time with awful guys, and even so they keep upgrading the relationships to living together > getting married > having a baby with awful men... 🤦‍♀️ And many of the case is not cause they think they would change. I would say the majority do it because they are afraid to be alone.

Nowadays appearances win against common sense :cautious: