Annie Jaffrey #3 Chasing fresh and clean palm trees, it's not all glamour you guys!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, the frozen face 😬 she can't even smile anymore. Also whats up with her hair lately? She used to be so sleek now her hair is all over the place, doesn't look cute to me.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Wow, the frozen face 😬 she can't even smile anymore. Also whats up with her hair lately? She used to be so sleek now her hair is all over the place, doesn't look cute to me.
For the hair, I think she's trying for a messy, effortless, mom look. But it's not really working.

Have you guys seen her reel on how to clean make up brushes? Annie, you're like 10 years in the past with that.

Also, what's up with MO? No stories, no embarrassing things 😂 Come back baby MO!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't feel sorry for her as her misery is of her own making. She can dump Mo and hire a nanny and live life on her terms. She has no financial constraints. She doesn't have to tolerate him and she doesn't have to do everything herself, she chooses to.

Reactions: 6
I don't feel sorry for her as her misery is of her own making. She can dump Mo and hire a nanny and live life on her terms. She has no financial constraints. She doesn't have to tolerate him and she doesn't have to do everything herself, she chooses to.
I 99% agree with you. But I have that 1% where I think about how maybe he psychologically abused her and that's why she stays with him, it's not always easy to get away.

I might be wrong, but there is something not right there, a part from the laziness that they both have and the not appreciation for their privilege.

is it me or has she recently become super inconsistent with posting? she doesnt even bother sticking to the weekly schedule and doesnt post any stories. I think she is done with social :oops: or maybe something is going on?

Reactions: 4
is it me or has she recently become super inconsistent with posting? she doesnt even bother sticking to the weekly schedule and doesnt post any stories. I think she is done with social :oops: or maybe something is going on?
I've noticed this too.. I feel like she has been checked out for a while now. But every now and then she starts posting a bit more consistently (usually Seed ads though 🙄).

I hope she is just taking time to enjoy motherhood, but I do get the feeling she is a bit unhappy. Mo posts so much more consistently than she does.. unfortunately I don't care about what he has to say

She must be busy with the baby and with her own stuff (like working out, all her beauty appointments etc.). Since Mo doesn't do anything I'm sure difficult to keep up her schedule.

Reactions: 5
Mo does not look very comfortable/happy being on video playing with Nalia on the playground in Annie's new video. Probably because it doesn't fit his jetsetter/international playboy aesthetic 🙄

Ok, saw her latest video..salmon for dinner AGAIN and Seed add AGAIN, it is starting to be embarrasing.. 🤯

I stumbled across usa.mom.in.germany on YouTube recently. In her videos she explains all the benefits that come from living in Germany and how th US just can’t compare in terms of quality of life (topics like health care, employment benefits, child care but also gun control). Mo and Annie should watch a few 😅 They are so delusional or in Mo‘s case, just plain stupid.

Reactions: 9
They eat so so so much salmon are they not concerned about mercury? They even give Nalia so incredibly much salmon. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

I don’t understand how can they eat same fish almost everyday and don’t get bored with it? I’m sick of salmon just watching them.

Salmon again 😂 at this point I feel like she’s purposely trolling us lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mo posted on instagram "Things to Do in Germany".
The only thing he said was "Leave"
He is so ungrateful, he makes me want to puke..
He left his own country because he obviously didn't like it there to find a better life in one of the best countries in Europe.
He learned a trade there, and he and his whole family attained a standard of living that was out of the question for them in Jordan.
Now, all of a sudden, the narcissistic moron is too good for Germany. Good riddance. Go back to your country where you will fit in best, spineless leech, mooching off his wife. I hope Annie gets rid of him. Is she blind? Or is she so insecure. He is good for nothing except eye bleeping himself in evevator mirrors, posing, preening and strutting around full of himself. A sad existence.

Reactions: 9
I think it is weird that she apparently abandoned her schedule on youtube without commenting it, it‘s kind of unusual for her.

Reactions: 1
She will make a video when she needs to do another Seed add..I saw only the title of her latest video, can't even watch it as it would be probably the same all over again 🤯 How doesnt it make her crazy doing the same things over and over, eating the same, hair the same, nails the same. I think I cannot watch her anymore.

Reactions: 2
She will make a video when she needs to do another Seed add..I saw only the title of her latest video, can't even watch it as it would be probably the same all over again 🤯 How doesnt it make her crazy doing the same things over and over, eating the same, hair the same, nails the same. I think I cannot watch her anymore.
haha you said it first!

there we go, another tuna salad that we’ve seen so many times and seeds ad!

Parenting tips from Mo who had to read it out 😅

• Haha