Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oshare

VIP Member
Credit for the title goes to Mo šŸ˜œ, @Puposkina and myself!

Annie living her fresh, white, beige, clean and highly curated Seed AD life with baby Nalia and baby Mo.
Tattlers think they have some sort of arranged marriage.
Mo is useless and only spends time in the gym and taking selfies with his tongue šŸ‘…
He stole Annie's Rolex and trashes the EU (that has given him everything he has + sugar mom Annie), wants to move to the USA. Tattlers would love to see him go!
Nalia is very cute!

Tattlers most favorite Mo quote of all time:
"It's not all glamour you guys!"

It's the hard knock life~ ā™Ŗ

foto(1).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Puposkina

Guys, imagine not even being able to go to the gym because your husband is incapable and unwilling to take care of the baby and makes you feel guilty about it.

In her new video Annie is almost in tears about "mom guilt", and she actually says

- Mo is prepared (to stay and care for the baby)
-she put the 3 training sessions she plans to do per week in both their calendars so Mo can help when she is away

WTF? Nalia is almost 1 year old, how is her father not capable of staying with her for a couple of hours?

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Puposkina

They would probably feel more at home in a place that's as fake as them. Same reason they love LA too. (No offense at all to Americans; I grew up in Boston myself, and love America, but these doofuses like it for all the wrong reasons...)
They love that everything is for show, much bigger, "better" according to their extremely shallow criteria, more plastic, lethal level fakery, shiny glitz and cheap glam. Let's hope they go and leave Europe alone.
Miami is a place where they will feel right at home, because their asinine criteria include living in a place that has impressive backgrounds for their selfies year-round and things that add to their hollow "good life" image which they think their followers envy. ... Who cares about non-existent safety, random violence and the booming drug business? Why would they prefer the much better educational systems of Europe and the overall much safer day-to-day life and existence? Europe is really NOT the place for uncultured, ungrateful swine.

P.S. Hey, Mo,
Have you thought about googling "palm trees in Jordan"? So much more than Miami. Plus you will feel so much more at home there, speaking your native a-RA-bic, near your family. Jordan is a lovely, exotic country. Too bad you're too much of a vapid snob to appreciate it.
Yes, they are so superficial and vain, and obsessed with brands and the American lifestyle.

I understand, when I was a kid I too was curious about New York and what not. But in today's world, I would never live in the US.

I follow many "influencers" who love Europe because the food tastes like food, the culture, the lifestyle. Especially because they can afford to live anywhere they want, it's a waste! But to each their own.

If I were Annie, I would seriously move to Formentera. A nice house by the beach, heaven! It's not like they have to work work.

Reactions: 10

Puposkina

I do feel a bit for her that she pretty much has to do everything alone as a parent, by that I mean that Mo doesn't do anything. How sad that she has to put stuff in his calender when he has to take care of THEIR child? She has to SCHEDULE taking care of THEIR baby. I find this so incredibly sad!

I, too, think that Annie is so used to doing everything by herself and getting things done that Mo is taking advantage of it big time. Why did he even agree to have a child with her when he doesn't even take to her?
He is a disgusting husband and father. He makes me so angry.

At first, he love bombed Annie because when they met he saw that she had money and she lived a life he wanted to live too.

In the meanwhile she wasted years and self esteem on him. She was never extremely confident even thought imho she looked gorgeous. That and if the cheating rumors are true destroyed her even more. If you add that there is this pressure for women who are approaching 30 to get married and pop babies left and right, she probably decided to settle for him because it's not like she does anything that puts her in contact with men.

During Covid he started to show his true colors because he didn't and doesn't care anymore. He nagged her until they founded their brand, then the wedding, the new apartment so he can sunbathe, the baby, the new car, and now finally -maybe- going to America.

He played a long con, and he has almost made it. There is no changing him, no going back now that they have a baby together.

I feel empathy towards Annie, especially when she shared at the beginning how he wasn't around, then her breastfeeding journey. No matter how positive you are and how much you're manifesting, the pain is real and it's not going anywhere. Even if they do therapy.

• Heart

Claud123

Chatty Member
Wow, thanks! I haven't see her videos since before she announced she was pregnant.

Sorry but after all that botox she reminds me Joker's congenital disease (character best played by Jack Nicholson). Just the area around the mouth cause the Joker didn't have botox on the lips šŸ˜

Captura de Pantalla 2023-06-22 a la(s) 14.27.55.png
Captura de Pantalla 2023-06-22 a la(s) 14.27.40.png

---
I do feel a bit for her that she pretty much has to do everything alone as a parent, by that I mean that Mo doesn't do anything. How sad that she has to put stuff in his calender when he has to take care of THEIR child? She has to SCHEDULE taking care of THEIR baby. I find this so incredibly sad!

I, too, think that Annie is so used to doing everything by herself and getting things done that Mo is taking advantage of it big time. Why did he even agree to have a child with her when he doesn't even take to her?
Don't feel bad for her. She dated Mo long time before getting married. She knew what she was getting into.

You can't be that dumb to get married to someone like Mo and pretend he would magically turns into an amazing husband / dad for your child šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Haha

eimaiilili

Mo posted on instagram "Things to Do in Germany".
The only thing he said was "Leave"
He is so ungrateful, he makes me want to puke..
He left his own country because he obviously didn't like it there to find a better life in one of the best countries in Europe.
He learned a trade there, and he and his whole family attained a standard of living that was out of the question for them in Jordan.
Now, all of a sudden, the narcissistic moron is too good for Germany. Good riddance. Go back to your country where you will fit in best, spineless leech, mooching off his wife. I hope Annie gets rid of him. Is she blind? Or is she so insecure. He is good for nothing except eye fucking himself in evevator mirrors, posing, preening and strutting around full of himself. A sad existence.

Reactions: 9

Emmyy

I stumbled across usa.mom.in.germany on YouTube recently. In her videos she explains all the benefits that come from living in Germany and how th US just canā€™t compare in terms of quality of life (topics like health care, employment benefits, child care but also gun control). Mo and Annie should watch a few šŸ˜… They are so delusional or in Moā€˜s case, just plain stupid.

Reactions: 9

oshare

VIP Member

• Sad
Reactions: 8

ohnana

I watched 3/4 of the vlog and closed youtube when I saw how they transport their child front facing and with the loose straps and twisted. They actually have the ADAC test in Germany - it's an independent german company that specializes in testing car seats, but then again the mighty parenting duo cannot be bothered to search why it's important to put the baby rear facing. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

The only thing I like in their vlogs is when he ia doing her hair. He s good at it why did he stop that to become what? A selfie tongue dude..

And one other thing that amused me - annie said let your kids be messy and explore šŸ˜†šŸ˜† - this coming from the woman who chose a beige car interior, beige seat for Nalia, white sneakers at a lake and so on..

Reactions: 7

lilo05

Yes, thatā€™s true, she really does look like Joker now with that mouth. šŸ™ŠšŸ™Š
Regarding her realationship with Mo, even if she saw his true colors, she probably tought she could change him using law of attraction or something. Honestly, for person who avoids any dramatic tv shows/books/movies/anything, and preaching about good vibes for years and years, Iā€™surprised she even said publicly that theyā€™re are going to therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

lilo05

Guys, they are perfect match. Annie is vain as much as he is, but she better ā€œpresentsā€ herself. They would never move to London and that city is especially not for them. London is full of culture they donā€™t appreciate and they wouldnā€™t stand gloomy England weather. Annie talks EVERY winter in her vlogs how much she can not wait for spring, sunshine and warm weather, so they both live for palm trees and their imaginative versions of dream city.

I canā€™t for their move to USA. Then Annie will cry in her vlogs how all food is full of sugar, how healthy food is harder to find etc etc. I know they have money but money isnā€™t everything. Or maybe for them it is. Weā€™ll see how that goes.

Reactions: 6

eimaiilili

Love this!! Thank you for taking the time to make a new thread!

On another note, where did they say they wanted to move? I'm scared just reading about it, cannot imagine living in a place where it's so easy to get hurt.

They would probably feel more at home in a place that's as fake as them. Same reason they love LA too. (No offense at all to Americans; I grew up in Boston myself, and love America, but these doofuses like it for all the wrong reasons...)
They love that everything is for show, much bigger, "better" according to their extremely shallow criteria, more plastic, lethal level fakery, shiny glitz and cheap glam. Let's hope they go and leave Europe alone.
Miami is a place where they will feel right at home, because their asinine criteria include living in a place that has impressive backgrounds for their selfies year-round and things that add to their hollow "good life" image which they think their followers envy. ... Who cares about non-existent safety, random violence and the booming drug business? Why would they prefer the much better educational systems of Europe and the overall much safer day-to-day life and existence? Europe is really NOT the place for uncultured, ungrateful swine.

P.S. Hey, Mo,
Have you thought about googling "palm trees in Jordan"? So much more than Miami. Plus you will feel so much more at home there, speaking your native a-RA-bic, near your family. Jordan is a lovely, exotic country. Too bad you're too much of a vapid snob to appreciate it.

victoria1111

I think Annie is so used to taking care of everything that she somehow thinks Nalia is only her responsibility and she feels quilty if she is not around. Mo took advantage of that and doesnt care at all. I hope she will get some time for herself to workout or whatever, I wish that for all mothers. In her latest video she said her and Mo were doing couple therapy but I wonder if therapy can even help if you live with a narcissist šŸ˜€

DogMom1990

I don't feel sorry for her as her misery is of her own making. She can dump Mo and hire a nanny and live life on her terms. She has no financial constraints. She doesn't have to tolerate him and she doesn't have to do everything herself, she chooses to.

Puposkina

I don't feel sorry for her as her misery is of her own making. She can dump Mo and hire a nanny and live life on her terms. She has no financial constraints. She doesn't have to tolerate him and she doesn't have to do everything herself, she chooses to.
I 99% agree with you. But I have that 1% where I think about how maybe he psychologically abused her and that's why she stays with him, it's not always easy to get away.

I might be wrong, but there is something not right there, a part from the laziness that they both have and the not appreciation for their privilege.

prive0505

Chatty Member
Trouble in paradise? What an odd comment for Mo to write publiclyā€¦ and to their own business account šŸ„“

IMG_9378.jpeg

• Haha

oshare

VIP Member
She must be busy with the baby and with her own stuff (like working out, all her beauty appointments etc.). Since Mo doesn't do anything I'm sure difficult to keep up her schedule.

Reactions: 5

lilo05

I donā€™t understand how can they eat same fish almost everyday and donā€™t get bored with it? Iā€™m sick of salmon just watching them.

Puposkina

Yes I thought the same, personally I think it should be 50/50. I think Mo is working out a lot too, eating with friends, and of course reposting weird political reels and studies about moving to Miami that donā€˜t apply to him (they wonā€˜t relocate from New York f.e.).

Also, I donā€˜t know if you noticed but he recently posted two pictures from the terrace where you could see the names on the buildings in the surrounding. I think it is careless because you could easily google it and find their location.

I liked the vlog though, I like that Annie is going to the gym again and also that they are going to the zoo now instead of boring CafƩs.
Yes, he is living as if he's still single and with no kids. I hope it's not true and I don't want to be accused of racism, but I have this nagging feeling that if they had a boy he would have behaved differently and he would have been at least a little more involved.

I liked the vlog too, although I agree with you about the safety. I found out the area they live in when they first moved in because of that high building that you can see in videos and stories. Maybe they're not "famous enough" for people to care about them? Also when they lived in their old apartment, they would always say before leaving the amount of time they would be away. And I always thought it odd because come on, it's common sense.

I wonder if they could be as careless in Miami, too? šŸ˜‚