Annie Jaffrey #3 Chasing fresh and clean palm trees, it's not all glamour you guys!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit for the title goes to Mo 😜, @Puposkina and myself!

Annie living her fresh, white, beige, clean and highly curated Seed AD life with baby Nalia and baby Mo.
Tattlers think they have some sort of arranged marriage.
Mo is useless and only spends time in the gym and taking selfies with his tongue πŸ‘…
He stole Annie's Rolex and trashes the EU (that has given him everything he has + sugar mom Annie), wants to move to the USA. Tattlers would love to see him go!
Nalia is very cute!

Tattlers most favorite Mo quote of all time:
"It's not all glamour you guys!"

It's the hard knock life~ β™ͺ

foto(1).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Credit for the title goes to Mo 😜, @Puposkina and myself!

Annie living her fresh, white, beige, clean and highly curated Seed AD life with baby Nalia and baby Mo.
Tattlers think they have some sort of arranged marriage.
Mo is useless and only spends time in the gym and taking selfies with his tongue πŸ‘…
He stole Annie's Rolex and trashes the EU (that has given him everything he has + sugar mom Annie), wants to move to the USA. Tattlers would love to see him go!
Nalia is very cute!

Tattlers most favorite Mo quote of all time:
"It's not all glamour you guys!"

It's the hard knock life~ β™ͺ

View attachment 2205471
Love this!! Thank you for taking the time to make a new thread!

On another note, where did they say they wanted to move? I'm scared just reading about it, cannot imagine living in a place where it's so easy to get hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

On another note, where did they say they wanted to move? I'm scared just reading about it, cannot imagine living in a place where it's so easy to get hurt.

Yeah I don't understand why they want to move somewhere unsafe for especially for Nalia. With all the school shootings as well. There are some in the EU as well, but I would say it's still very safe here to take her to school. Can not imagine what the average american parent must go through each time they bring their child to school. Will they able to pick them up again? Will they survive?!
What a nightmare.
Why not stay in the EU where it's safe and Nalia can play and learn at school without (much) worry? I don't understand it.

Reactions: 4

They would probably feel more at home in a place that's as fake as them. Same reason they love LA too. (No offense at all to Americans; I grew up in Boston myself, and love America, but these doofuses like it for all the wrong reasons...)
They love that everything is for show, much bigger, "better" according to their extremely shallow criteria, more plastic, lethal level fakery, shiny glitz and cheap glam. Let's hope they go and leave Europe alone.
Miami is a place where they will feel right at home, because their asinine criteria include living in a place that has impressive backgrounds for their selfies year-round and things that add to their hollow "good life" image which they think their followers envy. ... Who cares about non-existent safety, random violence and the booming drug business? Why would they prefer the much better educational systems of Europe and the overall much safer day-to-day life and existence? Europe is really NOT the place for uncultured, ungrateful swine.

P.S. Hey, Mo,
Have you thought about googling "palm trees in Jordan"? So much more than Miami. Plus you will feel so much more at home there, speaking your native a-RA-bic, near your family. Jordan is a lovely, exotic country. Too bad you're too much of a vapid snob to appreciate it.

Reactions: 6
I think they considered moving to Barcelona but said it is not very lucrative place for their brand..I dont know where this opinion comes from but US will be certainly perfect for the two of themπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

They would probably feel more at home in a place that's as fake as them. Same reason they love LA too. (No offense at all to Americans; I grew up in Boston myself, and love America, but these doofuses like it for all the wrong reasons...)
They love that everything is for show, much bigger, "better" according to their extremely shallow criteria, more plastic, lethal level fakery, shiny glitz and cheap glam. Let's hope they go and leave Europe alone.
Miami is a place where they will feel right at home, because their asinine criteria include living in a place that has impressive backgrounds for their selfies year-round and things that add to their hollow "good life" image which they think their followers envy. ... Who cares about non-existent safety, random violence and the booming drug business? Why would they prefer the much better educational systems of Europe and the overall much safer day-to-day life and existence? Europe is really NOT the place for uncultured, ungrateful swine.

P.S. Hey, Mo,
Have you thought about googling "palm trees in Jordan"? So much more than Miami. Plus you will feel so much more at home there, speaking your native a-RA-bic, near your family. Jordan is a lovely, exotic country. Too bad you're too much of a vapid snob to appreciate it.
Yes, they are so superficial and vain, and obsessed with brands and the American lifestyle.

I understand, when I was a kid I too was curious about New York and what not. But in today's world, I would never live in the US.

I follow many "influencers" who love Europe because the food tastes like food, the culture, the lifestyle. Especially because they can afford to live anywhere they want, it's a waste! But to each their own.

If I were Annie, I would seriously move to Formentera. A nice house by the beach, heaven! It's not like they have to work work.

Reactions: 10
if they are thinking about their business, london would make much more sense but of course not enough palm trees πŸ™„ they have a daughter now mo needs to stop thinking about himself and think of how to provide the best life for his daughter, that includes schooling and such too.

also to the person who mentioned mo's mom doesn't live in munich - she still is in germany so they are closer to mo's side than they are annie's.

also small side note - i feel like even this issue of the weather is stemming from mo. annie lived on the east coast for uni and never really complained about weather. she also lived in geneva for some time and did not complain much, and it does not get super warm there like the tropical places they say they love now. i feel she started speaking about SAD and gloomy weather not being something she liked after she moved in with mo. maybe the issue isn't the weather but the roommate. if mo wasn't the father, i could see annie happily raising nalia somewhere with all four seasons throughout the year

Reactions: 4
if they are thinking about their business, london would make much more sense but of course not enough palm trees πŸ™„ they have a daughter now mo needs to stop thinking about himself and think of how to provide the best life for his daughter, that includes schooling and such too.

also to the person who mentioned mo's mom doesn't live in munich - she still is in germany so they are closer to mo's side than they are annie's.

also small side note - i feel like even this issue of the weather is stemming from mo. annie lived on the east coast for uni and never really complained about weather. she also lived in geneva for some time and did not complain much, and it does not get super warm there like the tropical places they say they love now. i feel she started speaking about SAD and gloomy weather not being something she liked after she moved in with mo. maybe the issue isn't the weather but the roommate. if mo wasn't the father, i could see annie happily raising nalia somewhere with all four seasons throughout the year
Mo doesn't really have to worry about providing for his family since Annie is doing all the work πŸ˜‚ he just has to decide the better angle for his tongue-out pictures.

About his mom, that was me. I don't think they are close (just geographically). We might not see it because they don't show his side that much so I might be wrong, but ever since they preferred going to Dubai rather than his sister's wedding, you could see there is some distance.
And it's a just a feeling, but at times you can see when Annie doesn't like something but she is nice and fake about it because it was a gift, or it was sponsored. And Mo's mom gave her some spices or something and it was obvious she didn't like them but still acted like she did.

And about the weather, I think they are influencing eachother tbh. Pre Mo, she wasn't vlogging, just the occasional blog post and makeup video, so we don't know for sure if deep down she wanted to live somewhere sunnier. Plus, it was for university so maybe it was a sort of compromise. Now she deleted the posts, but she was always going on vacation to warm places, especially with her dad's side of the family.

Guys, they are perfect match. Annie is vain as much as he is, but she better β€œpresents” herself. They would never move to London and that city is especially not for them. London is full of culture they don’t appreciate and they wouldn’t stand gloomy England weather. Annie talks EVERY winter in her vlogs how much she can not wait for spring, sunshine and warm weather, so they both live for palm trees and their imaginative versions of dream city.

I can’t for their move to USA. Then Annie will cry in her vlogs how all food is full of sugar, how healthy food is harder to find etc etc. I know they have money but money isn’t everything. Or maybe for them it is. We’ll see how that goes.

Reactions: 6
So their first Mykonos vlog was in my recommended videos on YouTube, and look how adoringly Mo is looking at his paycheck! πŸ˜‚ when he drops his eyes, it's like he's thinking something like "I cannot believe this is my life" with that big Joker smile. I apologize for my drawing skills LOL

Attachments

• 39.4 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 5
    So their first Mykonos vlog was in my recommended videos on YouTube, and look how adoringly Mo is looking at his paycheck! πŸ˜‚ when he drops his eyes, it's like he's thinking something like "I cannot believe this is my life" with that big Joker smile. I apologize for my drawing skills LOL
    Ah the simplier times when he wasn't a douche and she wasn't frozen in her face πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
    Reactions: 5
    Just like Miami guysssss πŸ˜‚

Do you guys think she threw away the shoes and Nalia's clothes?
    Omg great minds alike :ROFLMAO: I totally thought this when I saw the picture: oh guyss more shoes and clothes to throw away immediately after using it once!

Reactions: 2
    Mo, what if instead of posting these to your stories, you book that one way ticket to Miami??? πŸ˜‚

I can't believe you guys aren't already on a new vacation!
    He posted this?

If he's so desperate, why not just give it a go and move? I'm sure with their business they can go there?

He posted this?

If he's so desperate, why not just give it a go and move? I'm sure with their business they can go there?
    Yes, on his IG.

I know right? Like, move and let's see how long it will take for you to change your mind and want to move back to Europe, or who knows, maybe Australia?