Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet next there will be some stupid selfie of him in the hospital elevator sticking his tongue out, not mentioning the baby at all 🙄
That guy is an absolute IDIOT.

Sorry but his IQ is at le the level of an oyster. Useless, not smart...

Honestly I believe Annie must have married him just because she couldn't wait to have a child and building a new relationship with someone smarter and with a better background would have taken ages !

Anyways, good that Annie and the baby are healthy though.

Reactions: 7
Why do they take so long to make a baby announcement?

I get the newborn bubble, but how long does it take to take and post a “perfect” photo of the baby and think of a “perfect” caption, including the name?

It’s not like they’re waiting for a professional photographer to send them the photos. It’s more likely that Annie has saved her inspirational baby announcement photos and is trying to recreate them.

People like that always remind me of Kanye West spending 4 days editing their wedding photo before it was posted. 🤷🏽‍

Reactions: 3
I could relate to this so much!💕
I also used to be super organised and never left the house without making an effort to look polished, including the day I went to hospital to give birth.

It’s 2.5 years later I’m still overwhelmed by how life changed. I can’t manage to keep the apartment tidy, be on top of laundry or even wash my hair!

I actually like Annie and her clean beige life and if she was anyone else, I’d feel bad for her for not having any family to support her in Germany.

BUT I can totally imagine that her body will bounce back in 2 weeks, she’ll make everything including breastfeeding look so easy and still show us a clean beige home even when she has a toddler.

As soon as these influencers have a baby, they become so un-relatable. 😕

View attachment 1493597
Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Why do they take so long to make a baby announcement?

I get the newborn bubble, but how long does it take to take and post a “perfect” photo of the baby and think of a “perfect” caption, including the name?

It’s not like they’re waiting for a professional photographer to send them the photos. It’s more likely that Annie has saved her inspirational baby announcement photos and is trying to recreate them.

People like that always remind me of Kanye West spending 4 days editing their wedding photo before it was posted. 🤷🏽‍
I kind of hope they keep the privacy of the baby (like in the black/white story) but yeah, maybe it‘s also not having an instagramable background or something like that.

Hahahahhahahahahhhah what else can he do😂😂
A few days (or even THE day) of the birth he posted a story like „have been so busy all day, now going for the gym and a drink“ - you don‘t have to be home with your wife all the time but come on, that‘s the time to be home, maybe spoil her, drive her to the hospital if it happens. He acted like there is nothing like a birth happening soon.

I consider myself quite independet but around birth I craved the presence of my partner so much, I think it is normal.

Also no reposting of Annies story at all, like bro that‘s one of the most important moments of your entire life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

I kind of hope they keep the privacy of the baby (like in the black/white story) but yeah, maybe it‘s also not having an instagramable background or something like that.

A few days (or even THE day) of the birth he posted a story like „have been so busy all day, now going for the gym and a drink“ - you don‘t have to be home with your wife all the time but come on, that‘s the time to be home, maybe spoil her, drive her to the hospital if it happens. He acted like there is nothing like a birth happening soon.

I consider myself quite independet but around birth I craved the presence of my partner so much, I think it is normal.

Also no reposting of Annies story at all, like bro that‘s one of the most important moments of your entire life.
Apparently the most important thing is nourished3 product launch annoucement. So much of a baby bubble... They probably don't have the perfect photo beacause everything must be so so perfect for Annie. And fresh.🤭

Reactions: 6
Omg you guys, he seriously did post a tongue out selfie....with no mention of the birth of his daughter....
Screenshot_20220813-164639_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I can't believe it, that's so gross. I feel for Annie and their baby. Not even a congratulations or well done Mom post? No celebration of getting a daughter at all? Gross behavior that man. He's so full of himself. The more I see of him, the more I think they have an arrangement of sorts. He gave her the baby, now it's his turn to get what he wants out of the deal...

Reactions: 10
Omg hahaha no way … or maybe Annie doesn‘t allow him to post just some photo he has taken and is not edited and „take away“ the big moment.

Reactions: 3
Omg hahaha no way … or maybe Annie doesn‘t allow him to post just some photo he has taken and is not edited and „take away“ the big moment.
I can see this as well. Annie is super controlling with what she puts out, wouldn't surprise me. Can already imagine the damage she will do to their daughter having to have the perfect instagram and youtube life when the reality will probably be very different. It's clear that Mo and Annie have many issues, I'm sure it will be tough for their child growing up in this kind of environment.....

OK 2 options :

- either their relationships is an Arrangement : Money / Baby (Mo being the sugarbaby obviously and Annie the provider)

or

- Annie is controlling the social media and is getting her announcement ready with a cheesy caption and the perfect photo of the newborn...

Reactions: 2
OK 2 options :

- either their relationships is an Arrangement : Money / Baby (Mo being the sugarbaby obviously and Annie the provider)

or

- Annie is controlling the social media and is getting her announcement ready with a cheesy caption and the perfect photo of the newborn...
I guess it's both 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The business announcement is meant to be on 14 Aug.

I think, Germany time, it’s now Sunday 14 Aug 3:40pm.

I assume the announcement is for a moisturiser.
It’s a small personal business, they could have announced it any time. Is it maybe because they’re going to call it the baby’s name?
Or something else to do with the baby?

Celebrities like Annie Jaffrey 😂

Ididn’t know this guy was raised in Germany and has a master’s degree in cosmetology. 😳

Are his family in Germany then??

9B56CA78-D1F8-4657-912F-6180A6228F75.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the elevator selfie even made it to the feed, creatively titled „SELFIE“. After only getting spam comments and questions about the baby, he finally posted something about her birth in between skin cream announcements. This feels so so off.
Yeah he put his baby in between nourished3.
They are both so very off and too obsessed with themselfes. He probably reads this. Mo stay home and make green juices for your wifey, her life has turned upside down right now, she needs a real man to support her right now and you are taking your time to make silly selfies..wtf. Grow up, you're a father now act like one.

What's the link to his IG again? Baby cleary is not a priority?

I have to defend Mo on this case though. Just because he doesn't share about his daughter on his social media, doesn't mean he is a bad father. Quite the contrary. From the beginning, he didnt showcase the pregnancy because it is not his content anyways. I would not judge him on that. Ä

I have to defend Mo on this case though. Just because he doesn't share about his daughter on his social media, doesn't mean he is a bad father. Quite the contrary. From the beginning, he didnt showcase the pregnancy because it is not his content anyways. I would not judge him on that. Ä
I totally agree with you that it does not say a lot about his father qualities & IF that would be the reason that would be great, however I don‘t think that‘s the reason.
The fact that he puts out „content“ like that in the most important days of a new family still says a lot … he could just kept quite, too. Also they made the pregnancy, gender etc very public so it would be weird to just stop posting … we will see.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.