Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree with you that it does not say a lot about his father qualities & IF that would be the reason that would be great, however I don‘t think that‘s the reason.
The fact that he puts out „content“ like that in the most important days of a new family still says a lot … he could just kept quite, too. Also they made the pregnancy, gender etc very public so it would be weird to just stop posting … we will see.
I agree. They have a business account for posting these. He didn’t have to promote them on his personal account.

Reactions: 4
I totally agree with you that it does not say a lot about his father qualities & IF that would be the reason that would be great, however I don‘t think that‘s the reason.
The fact that he puts out „content“ like that in the most important days of a new family still says a lot … he could just kept quite, too. Also they made the pregnancy, gender etc very public so it would be weird to just stop posting … we will see.
I totally agree with you.

Reactions: 2
More and more people comment on her photoshopped photos and are upset about it.

Reactions: 3
Celebrities like Annie Jaffrey 😂

Ididn’t know this guy was raised in Germany and has a master’s degree in cosmetology. 😳

Are his family in Germany then??

View attachment 1498479
He doesnt have any degree 😂 there are plenty of stupid staff on the internet about him, written probably by himself. He just wants to appear like the rich CEO and FOUNDER of Annie's skincare brand 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Around 40 people liked the first two comments …
To be honest I don‘t think it is that bad to edit official photoshoot pictures, yes it is fake but I think the photographer did it, i am more concerned that she will try to present motherhood in general in a fake light.
Well..they will be all blocked soon 😀

Reactions: 5
Probably going to the gym lol
He is at the gym. He posted a treadmill story. How nice to have your wife taking care of your newborn daughter all alone whilst you get in a much deserved workout and bring home tons of disgusting germs to your baby!!!! Responsible and selfless parenting right there. I wonder if they will vaccinate the baby with all recommended baby/toddler/child immunizations.

Reactions: 8
Are the comments still up? Her viewers are always so respectful even when they call her out on something. Really sad she can't handle anything but her own opinion. Going to be fun with a baby

Her face in those videos considering it's with some blur filter is just wow ! How many Botox/ fillers in those cheeks?
Just so bad :/
Yes it‘s wild … her forehead doesn‘t move at all, which is weird because I think in the early pregnancy videos it did because the botox already stopped working. But maybe it‘s just the filter.
Apart from that botox/filler thing I would not judge at all, I looked like walking dead after birth because of the blood loss and sleep deprivation.
I am also positively surprised that they don‘t show the baby at least & keep her some privacy.

i think the baby's name is beautiful. i really thought she was going to go for a super white name like amelia, charlotte, isabella, victoria etc but nalia is not too uncommon when it comes to middle eastern girl names. and i liked that she posted a more un-curated photo for her daughter's birth announcement. i really thought she was going to post announcement photos either from a mini photoshoot from the hospital/first day home or new born photoshoot so i was surprised. and i am really glad she covered her baby's face. i really do hope she does not make all of her content surrounding her baby from now on and i hope she does continue to protect her baby from the internet. for mo it's a bit hopeless. i can imagine him wanting to use the baby for content, we know how much he is thirsty for any lane of viral success.

also so cute she's a little leo baby 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nalia is a very very pretty name, I love it too.

Her face looks dreadful though. Hope she will slow down now she's a mom. Hopefully she can find happiness there now in stead of trying to fix her issues with her face.

• Heart
She posted a beautiful picture with a baby and then she HAD to mention her moisturizer launch below picture, i mean c'mon...

• Sick
I just ate green beans and suddenly started laughing remembering her ridiculous "green french fries" comments when talking about green beans :ROFLMAO: 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.