Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Mo is her second baby :ROFLMAO: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Ok actually third πŸ˜… in the latest vlog she wants to sit down and reflect on the pregnancy, you can feel how happy & relieved she is that is happening and Mo says something like he is terrified that it can start and she is like β€žwhat do you mean, I need youβ€œ and he β€žof course I will be your rockβ€œ, but it sounds superficial as hell.
In the latest vlog she also shows how labor started (which is shocking after years of the same beige green juice content) with romantical music, I would find it so funny if there was a cut, then metal music and the baby chaos starts. But that is just my imagination. πŸ™‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually started crying at the end of her latest vlog. I think Annie is going to be such a loving mum, and she seems so ready to enter this new chapter of life. Her introspection and thoughts on how pregnancy has been both so exciting, but also a time to say goodbye to the life you've been living up until this point, is so true. Her life is going to change so much and it's going to be so hard, but at the end of the day motherhood is one of the most beautiful things in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she will be so consumed by the baby (not a bad thing) that Mo will be screwed πŸ˜€ no more warm dinners for him. Do you guys think he would actually prepared a dinner for once? Since Annie will be busy with the newborn. I seriously doubt that. I dont think he is capable of doing anything at home πŸ€”

Reactions: 7
I think she will be so consumed by the baby (not a bad thing) that Mo will be screwed πŸ˜€ no more warm dinners for him. Do you guys think he would actually prepared a dinner for once? Since Annie will be busy with the newborn. I seriously doubt that. I dont think he is capable of doing anything at home πŸ€”
He will just go out to eat and pay with Annie's money πŸ˜…

• Haha
So he's not even at home with Annie and their daughter? She literally JUST gave birth, she needs him around.

God I hope she kicks him out

Reactions: 8
She revealed some insights of her birth in her stories. 8 out of 9cm dilated and of course smiling happy as a pig in tit. Not surprised Annie claims her birth was all wonderful.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
742DF0C5-A9A5-4338-90AD-4215466AD8FF.jpeg

I am probably late to the party but since when does his bio say β€šmodelβ€˜? 🀣🀣🀣
He is so full of himself, it’s alarming.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She revealed some insights of her birth in her stories. 8 out of 9cm dilated and of course smiling happy as a pig in tit. Not surprised Annie claims her birth was all wonderful.
Well some people do have a wonderful birth. When my friend gave birth to their first child she was the same lol. Second baby was a bit different story, but the first one was really a wonderful textbook perfect birth, so maybe she's one of those lucky people as well. Who knows at this point what is real and what is fake with her?

I find Mo quite alarming as well. Wouldn't surprise me if they divorce sooner rather than later. This is not sustainable. He's not even home with mom and baby, in stead he's out eating with friends. Not saying you can't leave the house, but it's been 3 minutes since he became a dad. I have never seen anyone like this, leaving mom and baby so quickly after giving birth to go out with friends. I find it so bizarre.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I feel now he's given her a baby, he believes he has his freedom back.

Now Annie can stay home and be immersed with her little baby and Mo can go back to what he really loves doing, always going out with friends.

i think that she may have taken an epidural that may have kicked in at that point and maybe thats why she may have been more relaxed in contrast to the previous story where she said it felt very intense. when my sister gave birth she was so happy when her epidural kicked in because it was such a huge contrast in how intense her contractions felt and she was just so happy and grateful to feel so much better even tho giving birth was still intense.

Reactions: 5
i think that she may have taken an epidural that may have kicked in at that point and maybe thats why she may have been more relaxed in contrast to the previous story where she said it felt very intense. when my sister gave birth she was so happy when her epidural kicked in because it was such a huge contrast in how intense her contractions felt and she was just so happy and grateful to feel so much better even tho giving birth was still intense.
Did she get an epidural? She seems the type to not want one (or lie about it).

Reactions: 2
It's Annie of course it was all wonderfull, would she admit that it wasn't πŸ˜‚
And Mo...he is from other planet. They probably have babysitter so he can go out so careless from the day 1. I think they are just roomates who made a deal, the is no visible love or passion between them as I can see. And their pregnancy photoshoot photo looks like a Rolex commercial... And pictures where they are "kissing", so fake ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you guys had to pick one, who would you rather live with? πŸ˜‚ Annie or Mo? (Just have a bit of fun and picture the scenario, don't say "not one of them")

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she get an epidural? She seems the type to not want one (or lie about it).
She couldn't be so happy without epidural at that point of the birth. I had a baby and there is nothing to smile about when you are in such pain. She is too fake with eyerything, i didn't excpect anything different now.

Reactions: 3
If you guys had to pick one, who would you rather live with? πŸ˜‚ Annie or Mo? (Just have a bit of fun and picture the scenario, don't say "not one of them")
I would probably have to be super rich to be living with Mo, otherwise he wouldn't stick around πŸ˜‚ and Annie? Gosh I couldnt even imagine that..I think she is deep down a nice, caring person but the control freak in her would suffocate me. What about you?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would probably have to be super rich to be living with Mo, otherwise he wouldn't stick around πŸ˜‚ and Annie? Gosh I couldnt even imagine that..I think she is deep down a nice, caring person but the control freak in her would suffocate me. What about you?
Definitely Annie! She probably doesn't make noise and likes quiet time and calming colors, just like me (though I could do with less white, I would not dare using those seats and such). I also don't like things to get dirty, she cleans up very after herself (despite having a cleaner, she still cleans) and likes fresh produce... I'll just quietly stay in my room until she's out doing her treatments and then do my own thing haha! πŸ˜‚ I think as long as you abide to her control freak rules you're all good.

Mo seems really annoying to live with, I bet he leaves he stuff everywhere (like dirty plates, clothing) for others to pick up and clean. He also seems to type to play loud music and if you say something about it (please turn it down a little~) he'll turn it up louder just to annoy you.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.