Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course it's an illusion! You should never think otherwise. It made me sad to read your post. Online life is fake for the most part. Annie and Mo are so unbelievably curated, robotic, and lack reality. Of course Annie's money makes their life easier. You think if they both had an 8-5 job making average salary, had to clean, cook, take care of a baby, wash clothes, worry about bills, insurance, the health/livelihood of their aging parents, that they would have time to label and relabel their spice drawer? Please don't look to them as an example. I don't know you, but if you are able to get out of bed daily, funtion, and take care of your family and yourself, then you are doing great....trust me. Mom's are amazing and incredible. My favorite people ❤

Are you serious? He's in NY while his very pregnant wife is at home alone??!! What a scumbag.
Thank you so much for your sweet message! It felt so good to read that. I distanced myself from this fakeness a little bit. My life is not perfect but it feels good to me and I don‘t have to style myself or make photos of me or my baby that look curated. That must be stressful.

Reactions: 7
This so much! She doesn't reply or like any comment, either on YouTube or IG. Maybe a couple and then she's away till next time she wants to promote something else.

If you are this wonderful "guru" who wants to help people, and who is grateful for each and every one of her followers, why don't you interact? But then you expect views, and sales and money.

Yes, even when she meets with someone (ex in her honeymoon video she met a follower) she is so awkward and forced like you said.

I think that if she could, she would just live at home and never interact with anybody.
I once commented on a video when they were in L.A. about her running a whole cycle on the washing machine to clean just one pair of her sneakers, saying that it wasn't very sustainable and was rather harmful for the environment, when she could have just brushed them with some soap and rinsed them with water. She said nothing, but probably told Momo who jumped in and told me to mind my own business. So much for being a fairy voiced nature loving girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I once commented on a video when they were in L.A. about her running a whole cycle on the washing machine to clean just one pair of her sneakers, saying that it wasn't very sustainable and was rather harmful for the environment, when she could have just brushed them with some soap and rinsed them with water. She said nothing, but probably told Momo who jumped in and told me to mind my own business. So much for being a fairy voiced nature loving girl.
Wow. Or actually, I'm not surprised. But maybe I'm surprised that she didn't immediately block you or remove your comment.
She's always saying she loves nature, but really does a great job of destroying it. Never facing reality, never taking responsibility for her actions.

I am interested how she ended up connecting with Durian Rider. I've been thinking about him/his weirdness lately. I can not remember exactly how she got around to meeting him and freelee and such. Did they just reach out to each other on social media or did they have a fellow friend?

Reactions: 2
I’m really struggling to watch her. Having a baby is hard work; whilst also being amazing. It’s so hard with lack of sleep and worry and never having much time for yourself. Sure, me and the BD are partners so we support one another and it’s not AS bad as I’d though but man it’s hard work. It makes me think she will still have a weekly cleaner and perhaps even a night nurse to help with feedings and of course her body will bounce right back. It’s so hard tk watch and it’s so unrelatable. She doesn’t live in a real moms world. Or perhaps she will have a shocking awakening

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What's the story behind the Rolex again?
Well she has had her Rolex for at least a decade, she said she loves the watch so much and then Mo bought her Apple watch so she started to wear it and Mo took her Rolex. I dont know I think it is weird. She already gives him her money and now her clothes and watch..what kind of men/husband would take advantage of this? 🙂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
And he really DID stole her Rolex, didnt he?? 😲🤢

I got beautiful unisex watch as a present from my husband when I gave birth to our son, I couldn imagine he would ever take these from me to wear them himself 😂 it is just ridiculous..Mo is so embarrasing.
I think him wearing a Rolex in this photo is soooo beyond tacky. That was the first thing that I zeroed in on. Wear your wedding rings because they symbolize your union/marriage, that is fine. But God forbid he doesn't grab the opportunity to show a status symbol during a very plain photo. I think it "dirtied up" the photo (if that makes sense). Like it took away from the intimate and innocent nature of it. And it looked small on him! The other posts say it is Annie's watch. Which looking back, it does look like it should be on a smaller wrist. He's so unbelievably vain and douchey. Not that there are good times to show off....this time seemed like an awful one.

Reactions: 8
I’m really struggling to watch her. Having a baby is hard work; whilst also being amazing. It’s so hard with lack of sleep and worry and never having much time for yourself. Sure, me and the BD are partners so we support one another and it’s not AS bad as I’d though but man it’s hard work. It makes me think she will still have a weekly cleaner and perhaps even a night nurse to help with feedings and of course her body will bounce right back. It’s so hard tk watch and it’s so unrelatable. She doesn’t live in a real moms world. Or perhaps she will have a shocking awakening
I can relate a lot to that. It‘s a beautiful time but it it can be so draining and there is hardly any break, even during the night. I was at that point, too, but like the others here said: the baby is not there yet. I think Annie is very type A & super organized and I am also interested if she let it go and how she will handle the exhaustion & everything. I personally don‘t think you need 10 versions of panty liners and I think the clothes and everything look like for a doll, nothing personal or very child like. My baby also wears old clothes (even some I or my bf wore as babies). Sometimes I compare myself to her and am like tit I could have prepared more, but I was exhausted a lot and just gave in to that exhaustion and rested. And even now … yes I would like to have a perfectly clean flat & crisp white shirt but right now I am too exhausted and that would take away attention from my child or my rest time. Things will get easier, everyone is on their own path. She is doing this for years & years, it‘s her job basically, she has to present this perfect beige life because it is her brand. Wish you all the best, take care mama. 😊

• Heart
I can relate a lot to that. It‘s a beautiful time but it it can be so draining and there is hardly any break, even during the night. I was at that point, too, but like the others here said: the baby is not there yet. I think Annie is very type A & super organized and I am also interested if she let it go and how she will handle the exhaustion & everything. I personally don‘t think you need 10 versions of panty liners and I think the clothes and everything look like for a doll, nothing personal or very child like. My baby also wears old clothes (even some I or my bf wore as babies). Sometimes I compare myself to her and am like tit I could have prepared more, but I was exhausted a lot and just gave in to that exhaustion and rested. And even now … yes I would like to have a perfectly clean flat & crisp white shirt but right now I am too exhausted and that would take away attention from my child or my rest time. Things will get easier, everyone is on their own path. She is doing this for years & years, it‘s her job basically, she has to present this perfect beige life because it is her brand. Wish you all the best, take care mama. 😊
That was so lovely to read and my thoughts exactly. ❤

Reactions: 1
Don't compare your inside (world) to someone else's outside (world).

Annie may have a lot of money, but she lacks in many other areas in her life.

I'm sure they will hire a nanny, no way they will raise het alone with all their issues and routines.

Reactions: 6
I have to admit I am struggeling with content like Annies at the moment because life with a baby is so chaotic, I am barely getting any sleep and am not on top of things at all. I crave more rest & organisation.
I am thinking a lot of it would be better if I was more organized in my private life, spent more money on it etc. … in the end I don‘t know if it is an illusion or not and that makes me ruminate a lot. I don‘t know if anyone can relate to that.
Hey sweetie, just wanted to comment and tell you to please not compare your experience with Annie's and let it make you feel bad. It is SO common to crave organization and rest after a baby (especially if it's your first), and I can imagine it's easy to think about how "prepared and organized" Annie is in her life, finances, etc, and how this might make her experience seem so smooth. But as a mom of several, I can assure you that however much prepared you are, parenthood has NO similarity to what Annie is showing!! With my first, I had everything perfectly organized, I was even fortunate enough to have a nanny ready - basically, all of this excess and "structure" that Annie surely does, and when my daughter came, I felt....completely chaotic in every way lol! None of the organization or extra help changed this feelings. This is totally normal no matter how much you prepared or how much you organize, how much money spent, etc, I promise you. What you are experiencing is a natural part of parenthood, and anyone that tells you differently is not being truthful.

Also, like everyone says, her baby has not come yet!! It's quite easy to sit and plan of how organized, calm, routined, and "organic" of a parent you will be....until the babe actually comes lol :)!! No matter what type of privileges one has, parenthood is chaotic and difficult (and also amazing:), especially first time. Annie will have the choice to show the reality, or her own curated version (which, sadly, I think will be her way), but please please remember that this is not real, and don't compare your situation with it or let it make you feel bad about your situation. I wish Annie the best in her birth and introduction to parenthood, and hope she is able to give some truth to it in her platform. As for you, I have no doubt that you are doing an amazing job, and please know that this chaos is completely normal!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey sweetie, just wanted to comment and tell you to please not compare your experience with Annie's and let it make you feel bad. It is SO common to crave organization and rest after a baby (especially if it's your first), and I can imagine it's easy to think about how "prepared and organized" Annie is in her life, finances, etc, and how this might make her experience seem so smooth. But as a mom of several, I can assure you that however much prepared you are, parenthood has NO similarity to what Annie is showing!! With my first, I had everything perfectly organized, I was even fortunate enough to have a nanny ready - basically, all of this excess and "structure" that Annie surely does, and when my daughter came, I felt....completely chaotic in every way lol! None of the organization or extra help changed this feelings. This is totally normal no matter how much you prepared or how much you organize, how much money spent, etc, I promise you. What you are experiencing is a natural part of parenthood, and anyone that tells you differently is not being truthful.

Also, like everyone says, her baby has not come yet!! It's quite easy to sit and plan of how organized, calm, routined, and "organic" of a parent you will be....until the babe actually comes lol :)!! No matter what type of privileges one has, parenthood is chaotic and difficult (and also amazing:), especially first time. Annie will have the choice to show the reality, or her own curated version (which, sadly, I think will be her way), but please please remember that this is not real, and don't compare your situation with it or let it make you feel bad about your situation. I wish Annie the best in her birth and introduction to parenthood, and hope she is able to give some truth to it in her platform. As for you, I have no doubt that you are doing an amazing job, and please know that this chaos is completely normal!!
Thank you so much for your kind comment, that means a lot to me! I still try to find my own identity in my „new“ life and hearing this helps so much.

I think she may be in labour and/or had the baby, not been anything from either of them for a while. In spite of her fake perfectness I wish her a safe and healthy baby and birth ❤

I think she may be in labour and/or had the baby, not been anything from either of them for a while. In spite of her fake perfectness I wish her a safe and healthy baby and birth ❤
I was thinking the same thing yesterday.. 😊

I could relate to this so much!💕
I also used to be super organised and never left the house without making an effort to look polished, including the day I went to hospital to give birth.

It’s 2.5 years later I’m still overwhelmed by how life changed. I can’t manage to keep the apartment tidy, be on top of laundry or even wash my hair!

I actually like Annie and her clean beige life and if she was anyone else, I’d feel bad for her for not having any family to support her in Germany.

BUT I can totally imagine that her body will bounce back in 2 weeks, she’ll make everything including breastfeeding look so easy and still show us a clean beige home even when she has a toddler.

As soon as these influencers have a baby, they become so un-relatable. 😕

2D20D093-2870-4944-85D1-2E7AA00C75B5.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Annie's Instagram Story: baby girl is here 🥰

Mo's Instagram Story: new product launch soon

Are you kidding me Mo 🥲

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh she gave birth? Good to hear they are both doing well, that's wonderful, truly.

Mo didn't post anything about the baby yet?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh she gave birth? Good to hear they are both doing well, that's wonderful, truly.

Mo didn't post anything about the baby yet?
No, he did not... She reposted the Nourished 3 announcement now too. Perfect timing for some advertisement for their brand 🤷

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I bet next there will be some stupid selfie of him in the hospital elevator sticking his tongue out, not mentioning the baby at all 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.