Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the stroller, it's really pretty but it probably gets dirty so quickly? Doesn't look practical at all? I'm not a parent so I don't know but it looks you can't clean it and it will probably irritate her if it gets dirty, will she buy another one then? Why not go for a darker color, even a bit darker blue or gray. All my friends with kids had cute strollers but none of them were such a light color.
I had the same thought but I think the material is water resistant and you can wipe it. I go for walks in the forests and park with my baby (Black stroller) and only the wheels get dirty.

I understand that it is an emotional moment, though. Mo said „looks good on you“ or something like that, I think he wants to make her feel good which is cute.

Is it an ad by the way? I was suprised that she mentioned it is practical for several children, either she wants to have more babies soon or the company advised her to say that.

Maybe she will grow into it but I just can‘t imagine her having several small children with this lifestyle 🤷🏻‍♀️.

And I really hope they respect the babies privacy and don‘t show her on the internet

Reactions: 3
There is Sona and her husband visiting from LA..I felt sorry for Annie, two weeks before giving birth she has to take care of guests..like perfect timing. I saw s story from Sona when Annie looked really tired in the kitchen moving very slowly..which is probably her normal speed but anyway, I felt sorry for her

There is Sona and her husband visiting from LA..I felt sorry for Annie, two weeks before giving birth she has to take care of guests..like perfect timing. I saw s story from Sona when Annie looked really tired in the kitchen moving very slowly..which is probably her normal speed but anyway, I felt sorry for her
I feel for her, she's so perfectionist she can't even rest when she needs to.

Reactions: 2
I don't feel sorry for her.

Since she claims she's always planning everything etc this could have been avoided and she could have told her friends that she needed to rest.

If she went to a lake for a full day + had them over at her place for aperitivo/ dinner whatever then it's because she wanted to see them.

She has options, she's not a poor thing unable to speak out

Reactions: 6
Maybe Annie is just too polite to say something. And I think it was a bit selfish of them to come to Germany now. I dont think Sona has children yet, has she? So she cant understand how hard pregnancy can be, especially this close to the birth date

Have you seen her latest video? She talks about pregnancy essentials and how she is prepping for her birth. I wonder if Mo prepares in any way, like reading books or something.. I bet he totally relies on Annie here

Reactions: 4
Have you seen her latest video? She talks about pregnancy essentials and how she is prepping for her birth. I wonder if Mo prepares in any way, like reading books or something.. I bet he totally relies on Annie here
I think Mo reconnects with bis old hobbies (football).

• Haha
I have to admit I am struggeling with content like Annies at the moment because life with a baby is so chaotic, I am barely getting any sleep and am not on top of things at all. I crave more rest & organisation.
I am thinking a lot of it would be better if I was more organized in my private life, spent more money on it etc. … in the end I don‘t know if it is an illusion or not and that makes me ruminate a lot. I don‘t know if anyone can relate to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have to admit I am struggeling with content like Annies at the moment because life with a baby is so chaotic, I am barely getting any sleep and am not on top of things at all. I crave more rest & organisation.
I am thinking a lot of it would be better if I was more organized in my private life, spent more money on it etc. … in the end I don‘t know if it is an illusion or not and that makes me ruminate a lot. I don‘t know if anyone can relate to that.
I think it is an illusion, she just wants to create this perfect life as she wants to see it but I bet the reality is different. And I agree it can harm people watching this and feeling like they are not good enough. Dont worry, everyone struggles, people just dont talk about that..especially Annie..she deletes all comments that are not "nice"according to her,even if they are not insulting at all,here is the "reality" of hers..

Reactions: 5
And keep in mind: Annie has no baby yet. As soon as the baby is there she won't be able to stick to any of her routines let alone a sleep schedule. I am actually curious how she will handle it and if she will be genuine with her gollowers and tell the truth about how chaotic everything is. But as I know her she will just get a nanny for the hard stuff...

Reactions: 5
And keep in mind: Annie has no baby yet. As soon as the baby is there she won't be able to stick to any of her routines let alone a sleep schedule. I am actually curious how she will handle it and if she will be genuine with her gollowers and tell the truth about how chaotic everything is. But as I know her she will just get a nanny for the hard stuff...
Me too! There is just things you have to do as a mum and cannot delegate.

Of course it's an illusion! You should never think otherwise. It made me sad to read your post. Online life is fake for the most part. Annie and Mo are so unbelievably curated, robotic, and lack reality. Of course Annie's money makes their life easier. You think if they both had an 8-5 job making average salary, had to clean, cook, take care of a baby, wash clothes, worry about bills, insurance, the health/livelihood of their aging parents, that they would have time to label and relabel their spice drawer? Please don't look to them as an example. I don't know you, but if you are able to get out of bed daily, funtion, and take care of your family and yourself, then you are doing great....trust me. Mom's are amazing and incredible. My favorite people ❤

Mo posted a NY selfie on Instagram yesterday, so I'm guessing there's no other emergency at the moment...😅
Are you serious? He's in NY while his very pregnant wife is at home alone??!! What a scumbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are you serious? He's in NY while his very pregnant wife is at home alone??!! What a scumbag.

I believe the photo he posted on instagram is a selfie he had taken a few months ago when he went to NY alone.
Today he posted an Ibiza selfie.

That's why I don't think Annie is giving birth just yet otherwise I hope Mo wouldn't be posting useless stuff on instagram while she's delivering... That would be the most disrespectful thing he could do...

Reactions: 4
I saw her making that pasta salad on stories...honestly, I just can't handle the fake cutesiness of it all when she takes a mouthful etc. The closing of the eyes, the kiss to no one. i

Many "influencers" do it. I don't find it cute or endearing especially when these chicks are in their 30s acting like that.

Just stop and act like an adult please.

Aside from that, I just feel her face looks more plastic than before. Nothing moves anymore. How much Botox does she have? I was under the impression just a little when she claimed she did baby Botox. However it seemed to have gotten worse in the last year. However, one can't do Botox when pregnant, right?

Don't even get me started on those ridiculous brows combed straight up and laminated or such. She looks like she is in a constant state of surprise or shock.

I've seen other women like this, not just her, but it's not natural looking or realistic at all.

The only people I've seen with brows like that are drag queens that glue it up and then cover it with heavy foundation to create newly drawn brows.

She was a naturally very beautiful girl. She just looks odd now to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw her making that pasta salad on stories...honestly, I just can't handle the fake cutesiness of it all when she takes a mouthful etc. The closing of the eyes, the kiss to no one. i

Many "influencers" do it. I don't find it cute or endearing especially when these chicks are in their 30s acting like that.

Just stop and act like an adult please.

Aside from that, I just feel her face looks more plastic than before. Nothing moves anymore. How much Botox does she have? I was under the impression just a little when she claimed she did baby Botox. However it seemed to have gotten worse in the last year. However, one can't do Botox when pregnant, right?

Don't even get me started on those ridiculous brows combed straight up and laminated or such. She looks like she is in a constant state of surprise or shock.

I've seen other women like this, not just her, but it's not natural looking or realistic at all.

The only people I've seen with brows like that are drag queens that glue it up and then cover it with heavy foundation to create newly drawn brows.

She was a naturally very beautiful girl. She just looks odd now to me.
With her you never know. They don't recommend you do it during pregnancy for many reasons (for the baby, your immune system, your face changes a lot etc.) but who knows what's up to behind closed doors. It's not like she's really careful with their daughter (flying, going on a small boat etc.). Wouldn't surprise me if she searched until she found someone who would help her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.