Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am curious what the difference is between injecting it and putting it on your face. I use it on my face every day, but never injected it. If you put it on your face, it gets absorbed by the body as well. What is the difference? can someone explain?
aren't topical HA products for hydration and injecting HA is used as a dermal filler? they are different end products but just from the same active ingredient

Reactions: 3
The fact that Annie cares more about having big fresh lips*, blonde fresh hair, fresh holidays trips, more than her daughter... put her on a new low level to me.

(* Im not confirming she had botox during pregnancy. Just by seeing the photos and what looks like)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
aren't topical HA products for hydration and injecting HA is used as a dermal filler? they are different end products but just from the same active ingredient
Ah I see. I didn't really know what injecting exactly did. Personally I love the topical one.
I'll look more into it. Thank you so much!

The fact that Annie cares more about having big fresh lips*, blonde fresh hair, fresh holidays trips, more than her daughter... put her on a new low level to me.

(* Im not confirming she had botox during pregnancy. Just by seeing the photos and what looks like)
Fresh boat trips...

Could be that her lips are swollen from the pregnancy but wouldn't that be so so so lucky? My friend got swollen feet, they seriously became 2 sizes larger lol. I don't believe that her lips are naturally this PERFECTLY swollen, I really believe she got them done.

Did she show she got it colored? Did Mo do this?

Always claiming she's so fresh and healthy and clean but doing all the bad things. She's so fake.

Reactions: 6
The products that are topical are obviously less strong because the skin barrier isn’t that easy to break. That’s why all wrinkle creams and acids and stuff work only on the most superficial layer of the skin. They cannot physically go deep because they are pushed away by our cells.

When you go in with a needle you break this barrier and the formula of the acid is of course stronger and different from the topical one. That’s why it’s used as a filler, because by going inside it fills where it needs to. Of course, there are exaggerations and overfilling because as it has been discovered recently the filler doesn’t really get absorbed, it just moves around your face, especially as you continue to inject it.

Ah I see. I didn't really know what injecting exactly did. Personally I love the topical one.
I'll look more into it. Thank you so much!

Fresh boat trips...

Could be that her lips are swollen from the pregnancy but wouldn't that be so so so lucky? My friend got swollen feet, they seriously became 2 sizes larger lol. I don't believe that her lips are naturally this PERFECTLY swollen, I really believe she got them done.

Did she show she got it colored? Did Mo do this?

Always claiming she's so fresh and healthy and clean but doing all the bad things. She's so fake.
A few months ago she got it blonder but she felt is was too blonde and he did a toner or something to darken it a little.
She said it was perfectly safe for the baby! So if doctor Mo agrees then it can be done!

I mean, I liked how she looked, she just looks hot when she goes lighter with her hair, but can’t you wait a few more months and do it after?

With how vain she is it won’t be a surprise if she won’t breastfeed because she doesn’t want to get saggy boobs. But of course she’ll probably say she doesn’t have enough milk supply. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I agree with not breastfeeding. Especially after she got her boobs done. Or maybe she'll do a mommy make-over. She will of course claim that women with saggy boobs have beautiful mommy stripes just like stretch markers but she will absolutely hate them and will do anything in her power to stop it.

I feel like she got more insecure and vain after she got together with Mo. I wonder what he is like behind closed doors.

Reactions: 6
I feel like she got more insecure and vain after she got together with Mo. I wonder what he is like behind closed doors.
Insecure for sure, especially if the cheating rumours are true.

I see him as someone who has fear of missing out, you see that he's always out and always wants to do more and have more. Especially now that the baby will come, I think this behaviour will intensify because he will feel trapped. Also this acting as if he's this great businessman while he isn't actually doing anything, is because he is lazy and only wants to go out and party.

He is very similar, in how he acts and his mannerisms, to someone I know, and this person went away on a weekend with his gf, when they got back the gf wanted to go home and he left her home and he took off for the place where his friends were, at like 10pm. Mo is the same. They're lucky she has money.

Reactions: 7
So she can travel to Dubai Ibiza and all the places, but again not to his parents house … hmmm , perhaps not a good understanding between her and his mother?

Reactions: 4
So she can travel to Dubai Ibiza and all the places, but again not to his parents house … hmmm , perhaps not a good understanding between her and his mother?
I believe there’s also a language barrier. Annie said she was learning German but who knows how fluent she is?

Plus, what are they gonna talk about really? Because Annie seems quite her own person with her ideas about how her social circle should look like. Or maybe his family doesn’t like her, it’s quite different from the relationship that there is between Mo and her father.

It seemed weird they didn’t go to his sister’s wedding (??) because they went to Dubai. Maybe since he is a boy, his mom doesn’t like Annie that much.

I wonder if there's bad blood between them
Last year she was at the wedding but who knows? Things change fast.

Reactions: 1
I am sorry but that is not true … yes hyaluronic acid is „non toxic“ but filler can cause heavy complications like necrosis of the skin, granulomas and even blindness if injected.

It is advertised as harmless but long term data are still missing.

In Germany it is not recommended at all during pregnancy & breastfeeding.
HA fillers can do same damage for preggo and non preggo so there is no additional risk in this case, it would not affect the baby in any way though all docs I guess would recommend to give birth first just to be safe - no one would like to have complications on a pregnant woman.

I am wondering if she is going to be obsessed with weight loss and procedures on her body, just to get back in shape asap🙄

Reactions: 2
HA fillers can do same damage for preggo and non preggo so there is no additional risk in this case, it would not affect the baby in any way though all docs I guess would recommend to give birth first just to be safe - no one would like to have complications on a pregnant woman.

I am wondering if she is going to be obsessed with weight loss and procedures on her body, just to get back in shape asap🙄
For sure!

At the end of the day she takes care of her body and face and she hasn't gained that much weight, so I don't think she'll have loose skin or anything like that and in a few months she'll get back in shape. Maybe make a couple more kids and then do a mommy makeover or at least a boobjob. If she already wasn't happy with how they looked before, for sure she won't be happy with how they look after the pregnancy and breastfeeding.

I wonder if Annie reflects over the unrealistic beauty standars of the world her daughter is being born into and how she is contributes to push a narrow image of beauty by striving for the same big lips, full cheeks and no wrinkles as everyone else. I understand why women want to use fillers and botox to enhance their facial features, but it's also wiping away all of our individuality, peculiarities and differences that brings so much diversity to the world.

I've spent so much time wondering how my actions regarding my looks, will influence my daughters body image and self-esteem, but I don't think there's a right or wrong answer. I pray and hope that my daughter will love herself just the way she is, and that often makes me wonder when I stopped loving the way I look and what went wrong. When did diversity and differences in looks stop being beautiful and when did this feminine beauty ideal become so narrow?

Do I wish my lips were fuller? Yes. Do I want my daughter to love her lips just the way they are if she have lips like mine? Also yes. I think it's so hard to navigate, and I would love to know what Annie thinks of all this and if it's changing how she views small beauty procedures.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fascinating. This is something I have been wondering about as well. Also because her face is so stiff and she doesn't have many facial expressions anymore. How much will this impact her child? If you limit the amount of expressions, will the baby in turn not learn to understand them when they see them on someone else? Of course I understand that development is based on many things and not just facial expressions but they do play a large part.
Maybe the baby will have to learn them from someone else or somewhere else.

I agree that Annie will not be a good example for the baby, with how much she has already done to her face and how strict she is with her body. She will not be able to teach her child that being yourself is good enough, because Annie never think she herself is/looks good enough. I'm sure she will love her child incredibly much, but that is not enough. A child looks up to their parents and copies their behavior, even unconsious behaviour. Maybe the child even will feel guilty (do I not do my best enough, is this why mom doesn't love herself enough?).

I am interested to hear your thoughts. I'm not saying this or that is the right thing, but i would love to have an open conversation about this.

In her newest video, Annie says (quote) "I believe the better we feel during pregnancy, I feel like that energy really translates a lot to the baby, and a calm and happy mama will hopefully produce a calm and happy baby." Ummm, not quite Annie :rolleyes:.

While the general gist here feels correct (it's important take care of your body physically and emotionally during pregnancy, as well as you can), I'm sorry to say that I personally have had pregnancies that were super difficult and taxing on my body (my first pregnancy, for example, I both experienced deep sadness from loss of a dear friend, and also had hyperemesis (constant nausea) and was lucky if I could eat anything at all (much less work out), while in my third pregnancy, I felt so amazing, was in a great place, ate the healthiest in my life and went for a hike on my due date :)!! Well, I can say that all of my children are happy (half of the time lol ;), but my first baby (the super difficult pregnancy) is literally the easiest and calmest kid in world (has been since birth), while my third child (the super healthy pregnancy) was super fussy as a baby, and 8 years later, calm is, ahem, still NOT a word I would use to describe her ;) (though her passion and strong feelings are something I love most about her)!!

This experience is not unique - in fact, I rarely talk to mother who attributes a "super calm and happy pregnancy" to their child's "calm and happy" attitude. When Annie says stuff like this, I truly feel bad about what will happen if her baby is NOT a calm and happy personality?? Which, is totally FINE - we are all different, and how boring would the world be if we were all calm, positive, beige, non-passionate people?? Unfortunately, Annie doesn't seem to see it this way, so I only hope for her daughter's sake that her personality is the "right" one for her mother, lest she be met with judgement or made to feel "wrong" about her own self. Annie's daughter could very well turn out to be a fiesty, passionate, cynical personality type, and still be an amazing kid/human ❤.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Definitely. If the baby looks like Mo, she will probably be quite loud. There is nothing wrong with being loud and energetic.

I worked full time during my pregancy, drank coffee every day, the war affected me a lot and still I have a chill baby … 🙌🏻 But would be fine either way.

😁😁 I'm sitting here suppressing a laugh....I'm only into the first 3 minutes of her new video. Earlier she says, "We've had to wait 2 months to get the exact color of stroller we want to be shipped to us," and in my head I jokingly said, "I'll bet it's beige!",just thinking that I was being snarky and that she wouldn't actually purposely wait 2 months for this most boring and banal of colors (in my opinion). And then, at 3 minutes, low and behold, she is the proud owner of , as Annie calls it, "Soft Beige" stroller 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️:rolleyes::LOL:!!
I mean, to each their own, but seriously!! How beige can a person get!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😁😁 I'm sitting here suppressing a laugh....I'm only into the first 3 minutes of her new video. Earlier she says, "We've had to wait 2 months to get the exact color of stroller we want to be shipped to us," and in my head I jokingly said, "I'll bet it's beige!",just thinking that I was being snarky and that she wouldn't actually purposely wait 2 months for this most boring and banal of colors (in my opinion). And then, at 3 minutes, low and behold, she is the proud owner of , as Annie calls it, "Soft Beige" stroller 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️:rolleyes::LOL:!!
I though exactly the same! 😂 Seriously, I think she has some kind of OCD

Reactions: 2
I thought the same !

Basic Annie🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I like the stroller, it's really pretty but it probably gets dirty so quickly? Doesn't look practical at all? I'm not a parent so I don't know but it looks you can't clean it and it will probably irritate her if it gets dirty, will she buy another one then? Why not go for a darker color, even a bit darker blue or gray. All my friends with kids had cute strollers but none of them were such a light color.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.