Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture is so unfortunate. For both of them. I do not like Annie's face in that picture. Is this really the best they had?

Reactions: 4
Your mean Her company.

OOT, I have an iMac, 4480 x 2520 resolution and on the website I see his face cropped. I only see his signature tongue of course :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1364285
Omg! This is hilarious!!!!! Thank you for sharing this! I love that she cropped his head. His tongue against his teeth? Why??!! Makes him look like such a dumbass!

That picture is so unfortunate. For both of them. I do not like Annie's face in that picture. Is this really the best they had?
Yeah...she doesn't look that great either. Her lips, hair, makeup, skintone is all one beige blur.

I never comment here but I'm sorry but I found Mo really weird, and after reading comments in here and seeing his stories on Instagram he is useless. He is like a girl and I don't think he suits Annie and I doubt her dad likes him. He is so vain. I used to thought he was a decent guy but now I don't know. Maybe I'm misjudging...

Reactions: 6
I never comment here but I'm sorry but I found Mo really weird, and after reading comments in here and seeing his stories on Instagram he is useless. He is like a girl and I don't think he suits Annie and I doubt her dad likes him. He is so vain. I used to thought he was a decent guy but now I don't know. Maybe I'm misjudging...
Your instincts are showing you the truth. He was convincing at the beginning, but he was just bidding his time till he could show his true colours.

Is this baby Mo's push present? LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What is a push present?
It's the gift the partner gives the mother after she gives birth. She pushed the baby out..she gets a push present. Typically it's a "nicer" or expensive gift JUST for the mom to enjoy. Jewelry is a pretty standard push present. I totally think Mo will buy something for her and use it himself 95% of the time (and of course with HER money) like the car pictured above.

Last edited:
What is a push present?
It's usually a present gifted to the mother for giving birth. Something significant because at the end of the day pregnancy is hard on the body, etc etc.

But in this case, I was being sarcastic and instead of him gifting anything to her, it's yet another present for him LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚ especially because Annie said she doesn't feel very comfortable driving a big car.

I'm not even sure it's the Range Rover they were looking at in an older video, but it seems like it.

Guys, did they swap bodies??? He's going for manicures and pedicures because his poor hands are dry after the thousandth vacation he took this year ๐Ÿ˜‚

I love you Mo, live your best life, with Annie's borrowed Rolex. Maybe you should ask her to buy you one too? Maybe a Patek? Or an Audemars would be better ๐Ÿ˜‚ more to your millionaire level.

Attachments

• Haha
In the new video she speaks like she has some speech impediment, it is actually quite uncomfortable to listen to, like you have to make effort to hear the words properly...anyone notices the same?

Reactions: 2
surprisingly I felt that for once in a while she was being real and quite honest for not feeling so well in her last vlog, showing some vulnerability and being real suits her more than being the usual robot ...

However the SEEDS ads killed me. I cannot stand this brand ever since she started to promote it !

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m taking back what I said, she really is insane for going on that dingy! What a dumbass, and then worrying if the baby is safe.

Nice vlog, 100% of the time you were just complaining Annie! What a waste of money all to make your baby Mo happy and you miserable and scared.

Thanks for push present explaination! What an odd thing, it's really not a thing here at all! People are just celebrating together but buying a push present is something you just don't do at all!

Mo living his best life living off of Annie isn't he. Annie as soon as baby is out run. This man is just taking advantage of you. If she wasn't so stupid and greedy herself I would feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 7
Thanks for push present explaination! What an odd thing, it's really not a thing here at all! People are just celebrating together but buying a push present is something you just don't do at all!

Mo living his best life living off of Annie isn't he. Annie as soon as baby is out run. This man is just taking advantage of you. If she wasn't so stupid and greedy herself I would feel sorry for her.
I think itโ€™s a recent thing, like the gender reveal phenomenon. Itโ€™s not used everywhere either.

In what ways do you see her as greedy?

Itโ€™s really embarrassing though. Like, how can you be with someone who is so insensitive? Was it really necessary to go on the boat? Just because Mo wanted to go with his friends to Formentera. Sheโ€™s almost crying because she wants to stay in the hotel.
She could have actually gone in early labor because those bumps could have stimulated her waters to break. All for the sake of a spoiled husband.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m taking back what I said, she really is insane for going on that dingy! What a dumbass, and then worrying if the baby is safe.

Nice vlog, 100% of the time you were just complaining Annie! What a waste of money all to make your baby Mo happy and you miserable and scared.
i watched the vlog with fast forwarding the seed ads. How annoying. She paid for the hotel - he mentioned that. He is so selfish and not caring . 2 eeeks before flying is not allowed for pregnant women she is going on vacation. Are you kidding me???? Your kid is going through all the plane radioactive waves just because he wanted a vacation.
I cannot stand these both . They are so dumb and why the heck is she crying now?! Should have thought about that earlier.

I feel so sick of Mo, he looks ridiculous in the white blazer with belt..stealing Annie's watch, ughh ๐Ÿคข he also started to wear only white and beige. I actually felt sorry for her, Im sure she just wanted to please him with this vacation, what a selfish self-centred man.

Reactions: 2
i watched the vlog with fast forwarding the seed ads. How annoying. She paid for the hotel - he mentioned that. He is so selfish and not caring . 2 eeeks before flying is not allowed for pregnant women she is going on vacation. Are you kidding me???? Your kid is going through all the plane radioactive waves just because he wanted a vacation.
I cannot stand these both . They are so dumb and why the heck is she crying now?! Should have thought about that earlier.
This.
I also got really angry about her explanation, why it was ok for her to travel at 32 weeks pregnant.. it's not relevant that most airlines allow you to travel until 34 weeks, it's not safe. In my country it's allowed to start smoking at 16 years old, that does not mean it is safe and you should do it... Maybe I am comparing apples to oranges, but it just made me mad.
Also the insensitve behaviour of Mo. Just kick that man out already. Almost "forcing" you to get on a freaking boat ride when you're heavily pregnant and just want to relax at the hotel/at home, so he can be with bis friends - on your freaking baby moon!

Mo showing his true colors for the latest year mostly because:
- Annie created a company for him
- Annie married to him
- Annie got pregnant of his baby

With these 3 facts the guy felt secured to quit his job and living the life of a millionaire (cause in his mind, that's what he is).

He knows Annie won't leave him. Annie will do whatever it takes to keep the guy now she will have a baby. Even if she has to pay for his multiple holidays and whatever teenager Mo wants to buy.

That's the price Annie is paying just to be so Instagram-Perfect :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't feel sorry for her just because I think she (and other similar influencers) inspire to young girls to be this materialistic. The moment she starts to show her vulnerability I will start to understand her. But her robotic personality makes so much harm to young girls that admire her and think that's real life.

Reactions: 7
I feel awful that she had an emergency visit to get an ultrasound because she was worried something was wrong with her baby. She must have been terrified. Albeit, her own fault for not only traveling while heavily pregnant but going on a boat! Geez!! If it were me, I literally would do everything to keep the baby that I tried so hard to conceive and wanted forever, safe. She is so reckless. Yes, her stupid husband forced her and she wants to keep him happy..but ultimately it's her body and she should have put her foot down. Can you imagine if something bad would have happened? Would she blame Mo? Would Mo be supportive? I'm glad the ultrasound didn't show any issues and I'm actually surprised she showed this. I think her intent was to show her vulnerability and to garner some sympathy but for me it showed irresponsibility and stupidity. She got lucky...I'm glad she did though.

• Wow
I feel awful that she had an emergency visit to get an ultrasound because she was worried something was wrong with her baby. She must have been terrified. Albeit, her own fault for not only traveling while heavily pregnant but going on a boat! Geez!! If it were me, I literally would do everything to keep the baby that I tried so hard to conceive and wanted forever, safe. She is so reckless. Yes, her stupid husband forced her and she wants to keep him happy..but ultimately it's her body and she should have put her foot down. Can you imagine if something bad would have happened? Would she blame Mo? Would Mo be supportive? I'm glad the ultrasound didn't show any issues and I'm actually surprised she showed this. I think her intent was to show her vulnerability and to garner some sympathy but for me it showed irresponsibility and stupidity. She got lucky...I'm glad she did though.
Wow, I haven't seen the vlog (the fact was told here there is a SEED ad on it, I won't watch it. I hate that company demands so many ads).

Annie and Mo were the kind of person that travelled while covid was very contagious. Ibiza and Dubai can't wait for these two. No matter if risk their lifes, other's life... and surprisingly, their daughter's life. They are not parents yet, and already taking stupid decisions.

Can we bet Annie will go to Dubai with a very small baby, cause 'vacations'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.