Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a recent thing, like the gender reveal phenomenon. It’s not used everywhere either.

In what ways do you see her as greedy?

It’s really embarrassing though. Like, how can you be with someone who is so insensitive? Was it really necessary to go on the boat? Just because Mo wanted to go with his friends to Formentera. She’s almost crying because she wants to stay in the hotel.
She could have actually gone in early labor because those bumps could have stimulated her waters to break. All for the sake of a spoiled husband.
Oh I see, thank you for explaining!

You don't see her as greedy? How odd. With all the stuff she owns, she keeps buying (freshhhh shoes every season), all the holidays, all the expensive stuff etc. she's insanely greedy.

Mo showing his true colors for the latest year mostly because:
- Annie created a company for him
- Annie married to him
- Annie got pregnant of his baby

With these 3 facts the guy felt secured to quit his job and living the life of a millionaire (cause in his mind, that's what he is).

He knows Annie won't leave him. Annie will do whatever it takes to keep the guy now she will have a baby. Even if she has to pay for his multiple holidays and whatever teenager Mo wants to buy.

That's the price Annie is paying just to be so Instagram-Perfect :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't feel sorry for her just because I think she (and other similar influencers) inspire to young girls to be this materialistic. The moment she starts to show her vulnerability I will start to understand her. But her robotic personality makes so much harm to young girls that admire her and think that's real life.
It's almost like Mo is like.. I gave you a baby, now you give me what I want.

Or maybe ... one last blast before I'm locked down with a baby.

Who knows?
At least his true colors are showing. And they are not pretty.

I feel awful that she had an emergency visit to get an ultrasound because she was worried something was wrong with her baby. She must have been terrified. Albeit, her own fault for not only traveling while heavily pregnant but going on a boat! Geez!! If it were me, I literally would do everything to keep the baby that I tried so hard to conceive and wanted forever, safe. She is so reckless. Yes, her stupid husband forced her and she wants to keep him happy..but ultimately it's her body and she should have put her foot down. Can you imagine if something bad would have happened? Would she blame Mo? Would Mo be supportive? I'm glad the ultrasound didn't show any issues and I'm actually surprised she showed this. I think her intent was to show her vulnerability and to garner some sympathy but for me it showed irresponsibility and stupidity. She got lucky...I'm glad she did though.
Thank you for saying this. I am infertile and I will never have children, both by choice and not. In some ways I'm happy I don't have to make the choice, but in other ways I am devastated and even though I have known for years, it's still difficult to accept. That's why I am very sensitive to things like this. I just don't understand how reckless they are with their baby. I just don't understand it.

People close to me went to america for a wedding (long haul flight). She was pregnant with twins. When they came home they lost one of the twins. I'm not saying it's because of the flight, it could have happened anyway, but I don't know. I couldn't help but think was it really worth taking such a risk? The trip was so stressful for them and it was her first time flying. Although I'm not sure and I don't want to point fingers or anything, but I can't help but feel like it may have contributed to what happened. I do wonder if they hadn't gone if they would've had twins now in stead of one baby.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
For someone who claims to be an "influencer" on health and making the best decisions for your body, she's a moron.

I cannot believe she took that risk on a boat, especially the smaller speedboat.

I used to think she was smart but from repeated travel during Covid and now travelling pregnant risking Covid again, AND being on bloody boats....I have no words.

She's an idiot. I have lost all respect for her and question her intelligence at this point.

Mo and her are daft. How reckless and stupid.

Guys, you can't imagine how happy it makes me that Mo is finally showing his true self. I knew he was rotten and greedy.

Have you seen his stories this morning? He has sooooo much work to do for the launch of their new product that he is stressed and has tension in his body. Poor baby :cry::LOL:😂 Work that he doesn't even do because he (Annie) pays people instead. He doesn't even know what he needs to do! Why complaining so much? Maybe he needs another solo vacation LOL

I really hoped that he left her at the hotel when I saw his stories about going to Formentera. But it's even worse. I'm pretty sure she read our posts and decided to go to the doctor to check.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
it's always really weird to me when guys overly groom their eyebrows... a little bit is okay but why would guys ever go for the thin eyebrow look. mo's look freshly waxed and they do not look good at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
it's always really weird to me when guys overly groom their eyebrows... a little bit is okay but why would guys ever go for the thin eyebrow look. mo's look freshly waxed and they do not look good at all.
Considering he's going for manis and pedis it's not surprising!
Can't wait till he'll make makeup tutorials LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You guys think Annie reads here? Isn't that too toxic and negative?

You guys think Annie reads here? Isn't that too toxic and negative?
She's a grown woman. I would hope she can decipher in her 30s what to read and not to read. I have never commented on any of her social media platforms. Never have, never will. I choose instead to use my right to express my opinion here, separately and not directly to her. If she chooses to read here, that's on her.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she reads here. She already delets all the comments she doesn’t like, even though they are just suggestions or constructive opinion. She lives in a bubble , but she will wake up one day, either Monwill get a better sugar mommy or she will see his real face .

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she reads here. She already delets all the comments she doesn’t like, even though they are just suggestions or constructive opinion. She lives in a bubble , but she will wake up one day, either Monwill get a better sugar mommy or she will see his real face .
Agree on the bubble part because she also talked about this way back.
But I also think that in recent years she has been influenced a lot by Mo's low behaviour and vibe. Why would she need to address people's comments about too many vacations in 2 separate videos?

I believe Mo reads for sure, and maybe less, but I think she does too.

Reactions: 4
I used to really love Annie a few years back. I felt like her approach to health and wellness seemed very thoughtful and purposeful, with her focus being on both internal and external health. The way she talked about her insecurities and how she reflected on how to deal with not fitting in and feeling different, felt geniune and warm. Showing the balance between the inner work and the external things you can do to feel better, was really great, because social media is often so shallow and unnuanced.

Sadly, I feel like her focus now is just on the external parts of health, and that her content feels unrelatable. Suddenly, it seems like beauty treatments, cosmetic surgery, unlimited time to work out and cook healthy food are the core pillar of health and wellness. A lot of the time it seems like influencers, including Annie, are putting their focus on all the external things, and then end up chasing this unnattainable perfect life that is impossible to reach and therefore making them miserable.

With that being said, I still think Annie seems like a very kind and loving person. Her content has just evolved into something too superficial for me. I do think she will be a great mum though, and I hope motherhood will show her that the true meaning of life isn't something external.

Reactions: 9
„Get rid of any excess bacteria“ … as someone who owns a skincare brand she should know that the microbiome is part of a healthy skin and not feed that absurd narrative.

Reactions: 8
Thank you Annie for showing us how to wash, how to remove grapes from their steam and how to freeze them 😂

Btw, am I crazy or did she inject her lips again?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Other thoughts about the new vlog

- why is Mo so excited about Annie keeping the chocolate in the bad sweets cupboard „Just as she said at the airport“ like it is a huuuge accomplishment
- them showing Mo what he works „uploading more pictures to the website, lots of background stuff“ does not make it more credible to me
- the dessert ideas are actually refreshing compared to the „i went on a Holiday and now I have to go back to my routines“

Thank you Annie for showing us how to wash, how to remove grapes from their steam and how to freeze them 😂

Btw, am I crazy or did she inject her lips again?
I think it‘s from the pregnancy, no doctor would inject her at this point. If she breastfeeds she has to go even longer whithout procedures.

Other thoughts about the new vlog

- why is Mo so excited about Annie keeping the chocolate in the bad sweets cupboard „Just as she said at the airport“ like it is a huuuge accomplishment
- them showing Mo what he works „uploading more pictures to the website, lots of background stuff“ does not make it more credible to me
- the dessert ideas are actually refreshing compared to the „i went on a Holiday and now I have to go back to my routines“

I think it‘s from the pregnancy, no doctor would inject her at this point. If she breastfeeds she has to go even longer whithout procedures.
Yeah, you're probably right, they just seemed very puffy especially in the cupid bow's area, and it seemed like she had some bruising too.

LOL when they were "working". They were probably booking their next vacation 😂
And Mo is so annoying when he talks, like she probably tells him he has like 5 seconds to say everything and he's getting all confused and forgets the logic of what he's saying.

Oh, and the new content/videos/vlogs she promised? We all know she's gonna go MIA after the baby comes.

• Haha
Hyaluronic acid which is used as a lip filler is not toxic and even pregnant women do this type of injection.

Hyaluronic acid which is used as a lip filler is not toxic and even pregnant women do this type of injection.
I am sorry but that is not true … yes hyaluronic acid is „non toxic“ but filler can cause heavy complications like necrosis of the skin, granulomas and even blindness if injected.

It is advertised as harmless but long term data are still missing.

In Germany it is not recommended at all during pregnancy & breastfeeding.

I am sorry but that is not true … yes hyaluronic acid is „non toxic“ but filler can cause heavy complications like necrosis of the skin, granulomas and even blindness if injected.

It is advertised as harmless but long term data are still missing.

In Germany it is not recommended at all during pregnancy & breastfeeding.
thsnk you - I was shocked to read that people just think to inject it like there is no risk

If you search on the German Google loads o sites say its okay though, with hyaluronic acid. I'm sure if she's insistent she can find a dermatologist who will inject her. It's not like she's careful with the baby

I am curious what the difference is between injecting it and putting it on your face. I use it on my face every day, but never injected it. If you put it on your face, it gets absorbed by the body as well. What is the difference? can someone explain?

I really don't believe she doesn't get anything done during her pregnancy. She's too vain for that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.