Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaya.blossom

I distanced myself from social media on the holidays a bit but there where some things I noticed that happened I guess.

- their first flight to Barcelona got postponed and their luggage got lost, they are now arguing with the airline to get a refund, Mo said that it is worth more than the maximum refund as there is Louis Vuitton stuff in there, it sucks but I think it sucks more if you overprepared everything & plannend outfits and stuff, i think they are Not the type that just buy a random sweater at the airport and celebrate Christmas in it as it is a lot about the *looks*

- Annie posted a story with a christmas hat emoji over the baby and I thought nice her Family reasoned her into Not Sharing the baby but no, in the feed the photo is unedited. So why put that stupid emoji over the Babys face? Did she not like the expression? Does she want people to go to the feed? I don‘t get it

- i got some nourished3 flashsale ads with her and her friend and no i still don‘t want your overpriced products even if I get a tacke plastic hairclip for free

Reactions: 7

oshare

VIP Member
I just ate green beans and suddenly started laughing remembering her ridiculous "green french fries" comments when talking about green beans :ROFLMAO: 🥴

• Haha

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I bet she reads here. Right on cue, she posts and writes about how tiring it is and that it's not all perfect. Even shows herself with no makeup and a messy bun. :rolleyes:

Tattlers ought to get paid for the content ideas we give "influencers". I've seen this happen so many times with other influencers like Louise Thompson and Lydia Millen.

They literally answer or counteract what is written about them here in their very next stories or posts.

Hilarious.

Emmyy

They’re both very uncultured anyway - I never see any insight into Munich or them travelling around Germany learning about history, different cities, German culture etc. they belong in LA as they’re carbon copies of everyone else there - being with no substance
I will never forget when they visited Tegernsee in one of Annie’s vlogs (A lake near Munich close to the alps). They were in Bad Wiessee and Annie asked Mo where they were and how you pronounce it. And what Mo said sounded like Badwisse. Only Germans will get this (he just pronounced it completely wrong) but I just couldn’t believe how little this guy knows about the place he lives in.

• Wow
  • Sad

oshare

VIP Member
^ Obviously a big difference in not just life but also filming/hair and make-up and editing/filters AND in energy. You can't really compare both, I guess it's not fair. Also because her life was totally different. She looks fatigued in the second pic, most of us don't look our best like that.
Otherwise I don't really see a huuuge difference, not much different from our own 3 years ago I guess.
It must be a lot to take care of herself, making the money and taking care of baby Nalia and baby Mo.

• Haha

loisgriff

Chatty Member
His last picture omg 😒 you would think it is a parody except it is not. It‘s like „look at me and my great body and life“, so so embarassing. I would beg my husband to delete the picture.
It‘s stunning what Annie is willing to put up with.
I know! I think maybe now he’s the baby daddy so she’s sticking with him. But could they both make it more obvious they hate living in Germany… they are literally more privileged than the average. Munich is an incredible place to live, clean, safe, high quality of food and healthcare. So central within Europe. And it’s not good enough for them. The care a woman gets pre and post baby in Germany is fantastic but she never speaks on this. She is incredibly spoilt also. But they are both cringe as anything playing this wannabe life when they are already so lucky and incredibly unappreciative

• Heart

oshare

VIP Member
Nalia is a very very pretty name, I love it too.

Her face looks dreadful though. Hope she will slow down now she's a mom. Hopefully she can find happiness there now in stead of trying to fix her issues with her face.

• Heart

ohnana

Her face is so beige and dull with makeup. I remember she used to use red lipstick from time to time. It made her face come alive. I understand, with her age, she doesn't want to have it so bright anymore, but a bit muted red would look so beautiful.
She never wears anything anymore that is not beige or white. She used to paint her nails as well sometimes pink or red and she had them longer and more feminine somehow..now everything is beige. I bet her poop is beige 🙄🙄

• Haha
Exactly! At this point it is just bizarre and I feel sad for Annie. It seems he can't wait to get out of the house any chance he can and I highly doubt he is doing his fair share of helping even when he is at home.

oshare

VIP Member
I think it’s a recent thing, like the gender reveal phenomenon. It’s not used everywhere either.

In what ways do you see her as greedy?

It’s really embarrassing though. Like, how can you be with someone who is so insensitive? Was it really necessary to go on the boat? Just because Mo wanted to go with his friends to Formentera. She’s almost crying because she wants to stay in the hotel.
She could have actually gone in early labor because those bumps could have stimulated her waters to break. All for the sake of a spoiled husband.
Oh I see, thank you for explaining!

You don't see her as greedy? How odd. With all the stuff she owns, she keeps buying (freshhhh shoes every season), all the holidays, all the expensive stuff etc. she's insanely greedy.

Mo showing his true colors for the latest year mostly because:
- Annie created a company for him
- Annie married to him
- Annie got pregnant of his baby

With these 3 facts the guy felt secured to quit his job and living the life of a millionaire (cause in his mind, that's what he is).

He knows Annie won't leave him. Annie will do whatever it takes to keep the guy now she will have a baby. Even if she has to pay for his multiple holidays and whatever teenager Mo wants to buy.

That's the price Annie is paying just to be so Instagram-Perfect :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't feel sorry for her just because I think she (and other similar influencers) inspire to young girls to be this materialistic. The moment she starts to show her vulnerability I will start to understand her. But her robotic personality makes so much harm to young girls that admire her and think that's real life.
It's almost like Mo is like.. I gave you a baby, now you give me what I want.

Or maybe ... one last blast before I'm locked down with a baby.

Who knows?
At least his true colors are showing. And they are not pretty.

I feel awful that she had an emergency visit to get an ultrasound because she was worried something was wrong with her baby. She must have been terrified. Albeit, her own fault for not only traveling while heavily pregnant but going on a boat! Geez!! If it were me, I literally would do everything to keep the baby that I tried so hard to conceive and wanted forever, safe. She is so reckless. Yes, her stupid husband forced her and she wants to keep him happy..but ultimately it's her body and she should have put her foot down. Can you imagine if something bad would have happened? Would she blame Mo? Would Mo be supportive? I'm glad the ultrasound didn't show any issues and I'm actually surprised she showed this. I think her intent was to show her vulnerability and to garner some sympathy but for me it showed irresponsibility and stupidity. She got lucky...I'm glad she did though.
Thank you for saying this. I am infertile and I will never have children, both by choice and not. In some ways I'm happy I don't have to make the choice, but in other ways I am devastated and even though I have known for years, it's still difficult to accept. That's why I am very sensitive to things like this. I just don't understand how reckless they are with their baby. I just don't understand it.

People close to me went to america for a wedding (long haul flight). She was pregnant with twins. When they came home they lost one of the twins. I'm not saying it's because of the flight, it could have happened anyway, but I don't know. I couldn't help but think was it really worth taking such a risk? The trip was so stressful for them and it was her first time flying. Although I'm not sure and I don't want to point fingers or anything, but I can't help but feel like it may have contributed to what happened. I do wonder if they hadn't gone if they would've had twins now in stead of one baby.

• Wow
  • Heart

Lexie10

I'm sad and not so sad for Annie actually : She's intelligent, she could see who she married.

Also, her family must have given their opinion at some point.

Still she married him and made her biggest dream come true : The baby.

Yes, sad and disrespectful to see a married man and new father acting like a 16 years old partying teenager.

But no surprise. Honestly, he LOVES luxury and wants to become a celebrity so bad. What else to expect then ?

They both get benefits out of one another.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ohnana

Well, it’s stressful to not do anything all day! 😂

Will we be graced with a new video today or will she delay? She hasn’t been active on IG since her last video.
She is only active when she has something to promote or has a video that also promotes something. Sharing her journey my ass. 🙄🙄

Meamwhile Mr. Wannapreneur graces us with his chest 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

oshare

VIP Member
Thanks for push present explaination! What an odd thing, it's really not a thing here at all! People are just celebrating together but buying a push present is something you just don't do at all!

Mo living his best life living off of Annie isn't he. Annie as soon as baby is out run. This man is just taking advantage of you. If she wasn't so stupid and greedy herself I would feel sorry for her.

happierhomesick

I just watched them and was actually surprised he talked about the topic.

I guess we don’t know how it is in their private life so I don’t want to judge.

But A, even if you don’t want to share your child’s pictures (which I actually agree on), I think you can acknowledge their existence. How are you finding fatherhood? How has life changed? Has it? Or are you continuing as before and leaving everything up to your wife which is what people are actually suspecting.

And B, social media is self centered and usually someone showing off their own life, but man he makes it hard for outsiders to believe that he cares about anyone but himself and not especially about his new little family. Even if I want to give him the benefit of doubt, his vibes seem off. I think it’s a shame, because they have seemed like a sweet couple in the past.

Maybe he really does feel strongly about having the baby online? And this (amongst other things) has caused issues? Again, I just feel sad about it. Who knows how it’s going on real life, but if that was me, and if he really WAS reading everything here, I would have mentioned in the same “speech” about not posting Nalia, that I love her and my wife dearly, it’s not all about social media bla bla bla

kaya.blossom

Update: Mo posted some naked selfie with some positive wisdom and tongue out, somebody asked why the tongue is always out, he asked why she sleeps with her mouth open - either I am super tired but the comparability is zero I suppose. So I think he will keep the tongue out, except for the kissing photos with Annie.

Annie posted some story that it is all really exhausting which I found likeable and as if she really is trying to paint a more accurate picture but my hopes that it will last are also zero.

There is nothing wrong in putting makeup on for yourself when you are alone with the baby. I can relate to that and do it too sometimes. Also the chosing what to to during baby nap time. The difference between me and Annie is I like to chose staring into empty space in peace with my coffee and not meal prep, but that‘s everyones free choice.

• Heart

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
it's not flattering but it's more real than the influencers who are back to posting content showing off their body after they give birth