Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oshare

VIP Member
Oh she gave birth? Good to hear they are both doing well, that's wonderful, truly.

Mo didn't post anything about the baby yet?

• Wow
Reactions: 7

kaya.blossom

Of course it's an illusion! You should never think otherwise. It made me sad to read your post. Online life is fake for the most part. Annie and Mo are so unbelievably curated, robotic, and lack reality. Of course Annie's money makes their life easier. You think if they both had an 8-5 job making average salary, had to clean, cook, take care of a baby, wash clothes, worry about bills, insurance, the health/livelihood of their aging parents, that they would have time to label and relabel their spice drawer? Please don't look to them as an example. I don't know you, but if you are able to get out of bed daily, funtion, and take care of your family and yourself, then you are doing great....trust me. Mom's are amazing and incredible. My favorite people ❤

Are you serious? He's in NY while his very pregnant wife is at home alone??!! What a scumbag.
Thank you so much for your sweet message! It felt so good to read that. I distanced myself from this fakeness a little bit. My life is not perfect but it feels good to me and I don‘t have to style myself or make photos of me or my baby that look curated. That must be stressful.

kaya.blossom

I also had the impression in the last video that she just tinkered the bare minimum around the Seed ad.

I understand if you don't want to hold a camera in your family's face at Christmas, but there are so many more interesting things than what she's cutting together.

I wouldn't even call this "mom content". I wish she would be more transparent about this, for example how she manages her daily life with baby (and babysitter).

For me, everyday life with baby is still exhausting for example. I tried to clean up the apartment the other day but with baby it's an uphill battle.
I don't change my kid after every stain and my spices aren't in labeled jars either but still, sometimes it's hard to accept how much compromise you have to make. There would be so much to tell about this in my opinion & I wish mothers on the internet would be more honest about their experiences.

About the money: I think she earns much more than Mo through videos (some of the old videos have over a million views), sponsorships and co. Mo works with Nourished. I think it's a shame, he seemed happy in his job as a hairdresser and does it well, sometimes that's in the vlogs.

Somehow I find that both in the initial phase in Munich seemed more fun-loving and less fake, but maybe that's deceptive.

kaya.blossom

Do they have a nanny? Or a help? I mean apart from the cleaner? I wonder if the cleaner comes around now more often with the baby?
I don‘t know but I think she mentioned getting help from a nanny, I wish she would be more transparent about this stuff so other moms don‘t feel bad. (I think she also stopped breastfeeding & got botox and fillers).

Like good for her, but for a lot of people this is not the reality. A baby is a full time job and hers is not even crawling. I guess she will lock all her white drawers or get a „baby cage“.

Also in my opinion she buys so much stuff for the baby that you don‘t need, I hope people who can‘t afford it don‘t feel bad. It‘s not necessary.

kaya.blossom

Absolutely no stain at all …

… „Baby lead weaning can be quite messy“

Oh yeah it can be, maybe she knew it from the courses but it annoys me so much that she talks like she has experience the minute she enters a certain phase.

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I feel now he's given her a baby, he believes he has his freedom back.

Now Annie can stay home and be immersed with her little baby and Mo can go back to what he really loves doing, always going out with friends.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i think the baby's name is beautiful. i really thought she was going to go for a super white name like amelia, charlotte, isabella, victoria etc but nalia is not too uncommon when it comes to middle eastern girl names. and i liked that she posted a more un-curated photo for her daughter's birth announcement. i really thought she was going to post announcement photos either from a mini photoshoot from the hospital/first day home or new born photoshoot so i was surprised. and i am really glad she covered her baby's face. i really do hope she does not make all of her content surrounding her baby from now on and i hope she does continue to protect her baby from the internet. for mo it's a bit hopeless. i can imagine him wanting to use the baby for content, we know how much he is thirsty for any lane of viral success.

also so cute she's a little leo baby 💕

• Heart

Claud123

Chatty Member
I cannot tell you how second hand embarrassment I feel when I see the both. I stopped watching her videos, yes I am one of the viewer decrease and his stories tell everything you need to know about the both 😂
Me too! I haven't watched her videos since before Dubai. Never watched the "Baby announcement" video cause when an influencer get pregnant I always wonder "Do they need to make a WHOLE video about it?". The filming themself with a pregnancy test crying to me is so cringe!

For their new product as usual they will film:
- The only day they have a meeting.
- The only day they have to send some emails.
- And the launch day video, Annie crying saying "thank you so much you guys, all sold out" and Mo "wow, this is sooo... wow. Thank you so much! all sold out!". 🙄

• Haha

victoria1111

She is only six months postpartum, it is soon to be on her exact same size as before, I think she looks good and is not pregnant yet. But I agree she is completely absorbed by the baby and this is usually hard for any partner. Mo is very annoying in the video as usual, I cant stand this "man" 😀 Of course she is showing us this perfect image of them, kissing in the sunset, ugh 🤢 I don't beleive that at all.

oshare

VIP Member
Someone should do a recap! Would be fun.
We should do a recap relay. Everybody will do about 2 events/happenings. Would make it a bit more fun haha.

In the previous thread:
- Annie and Mo got married
- Annie and Mo went on a honeymoon but it was NOT, i repeat NOT, a holiday because they were too busy so it doesn't count.

• Haha

loisgriff

Chatty Member
It's a new week, a new month and our spiritual guru Mo is sharing some wise words, CARPE DIEM on someone else's money! Go MO! Give us nothing!
He is one of the most entitled, cringy, self centred and out of touch people on instagram at the moment. You live in Munich, eat well at ALL meals, travel often, car, apartment - you have no idea Mo on how people really live. I believe that people like this have little to low intelligence as they wouldn’t make it through life with some of it.
---
I love how this is an Annie thread and it’s basically us talking about Mo - Annie do better! 🤣

Last edited:

kf1997

I catch myself saying "it's not all glamour, you guys" whenever something slightly annoying happens in my life. Thanks Mo.

• Haha

kaya.blossom

Maybe it‘s a *coincidence* but now Mo posted a b/w pic holding his daughters hand in his stories some days ago (without her face), maybe we gave him some inspo.

Anyway to me it is still weird that one parent shows (to me exploits) the child openly for views and the other one pretents to protect it. It makes no sense. If you want to protect your daughter speak with Annie, there are ways to protect her identity without Annie losing her job. I wonder if some day there will be a law about this.

Another thing I noticed that you can see the effect of stopping botox on Annie and she looks more „normal/natural“ to me and still beautiful. I tried it once and did not like it as it is hard to express anger or empathy but i get why it is addictive to some people, i am curious if she breastfeeds for a year or stops early, i think if you breastfeed you cannot do it either.

Tinka

I just "watched" aka fast-forwarded most of her new video. She is promoting these awful grandma shoes with detachable bows (think 80s style). I was horrified. There are a couple of comments saying the shoes are ugly and grandma-ish, so I'm not the only one! Mo also gave her a very odd haircut. Curtain bangs (which are cute), an angled layer in the center of her hair (looks weird and unpolished), and a very blunt end (also doesn't match the other 2 styles). It literally looks like 3 different styles on one head.

• Haha

Claud123

Chatty Member
Hi,

I've been reading along here for a while and then wanted to let it go but it's very entertaining and accurate.

I've been following Annie since New York/London days because I liked her style then, I've always been able to ignore the quinoa etc and wasn't her focus then.

The early days in Munich were also characterized by more joie de vivre, more colorful outfits, lifestyle just.

What I still find good and why I still follow her at all is that she prioritizes health and her ideas about life (you can find good or not, she has also verbalized this once, something like: just because everyone does it that way or because it is the easier way you do not have to do it that way).

I think she has a trauma from her "fat and acne" times, what started with good intention (healthy lifestyle, little stress, skin care etc.) has degenerated and become an obsession.

I also can't really believe this perfectly curated life where even drawers have to be sorted and cleaned 10 times a year, and I find it creepy to portray that on the internet, even though I'm sure there are followers who really still take her as a role model.

Sure you only see part of it but I find it negatively triggering for people who struggle with perfectionism or some form of orthorexia.

What I would miss is: a meaningful profession that contributes to society, exposure to other countries and cultures, literature aside from "self-help books", failure, the ups and downs of life....

And OF COURSE she is also the perfect pregnant woman, she has only "cute" cravings like ginger water, buys as well as for the apartment everything new including pregnancy clothes although she should have 400 leggings at home (hello overconsumption).

I just don't buy it, I was pregnant myself last year and now have a baby and it was & is WILD. Although I had an uncomplicated pregnancy it was the most blatant change I have ever experienced, physically and emotionally. I usually live pretty healthy but went to Mc Donalds 3 times in one week just because I felt like it, some days I just slept and didn't clean anything up, etc.

And no matter how organized you are, birth and postpartum are just exhausting, there are bodily fluids from you and the baby everywhere, and you quickly change your perspective on tidiness and perfection (unless Mo and Annie have 3 employees cooking shredded chicken salad and wiping baby puke off the white couch).

Unfortunately, pregnancy and motherhood is glorified on the internet and often not shown authentically, if anyone is pregnant, this video by Jenn Imm helped me a lot because she was so honest ("Confessions of a pregnant woman"): https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=confessions+of+a+pregnant+woman

I also can't forget Mo's comment in the announcement video, he says something like "it's going to be messy" and you can see by the facial expressions that he's a little excited and Annie is like "mh yeah" and thinking "my baby doesn't make a mess because I control everything".

Well, these are my thoughts, I haven't watched the new video yet but I'm a bit curious how everything will develop, maybe the baby will lead to her becoming more relaxed, I would wish it on her :).

Also I think this Reel is so Annie (and all The other THAT GIRLS misleading people on the Internet): 😂 had to laugh so hard
ps: hope it is ok to link something here
Welcome and congrats on the new baby!

Im sure Annie (like any other human pergnant woman) has those days when she craves unhealthy food and feel tired. But she definetly won't include that on her videos because will ruin the Annie-perfect image. (Even when no pregnant Im sure she have those days too).

I don't think she will relax after the baby. I am sure she will get obssesed on control everything. She definetly won't enjoy being a mom cause she will be too busy Googling "how to make my baby sleep x hours" / "how to control when my baby poop" and so on...

Agree on many girls making everything fake on the Internet. Not long ago Annie started to follow that girl Sami Clarke. And oh my that girl lives in a bubble of My Little Pony land... Sami is the perfect example of "toxic positivity". And Annie is on that route. Sami is the kind of girl that on Instagram post things like: "I felt down when I woke up, so I took some time this morning to meditate and ask my body what does it needs. And my body told me I needed a long walk and then do some yoga and pilates and eat chia pudding. And I did that and guys, I feel so much better now. I definetly recommend you to ask your body what it needs". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Sounds like Annie, in a LA version.

• Haha
  • Wow

Puposkina

I feel like she got more insecure and vain after she got together with Mo. I wonder what he is like behind closed doors.
Insecure for sure, especially if the cheating rumours are true.

I see him as someone who has fear of missing out, you see that he's always out and always wants to do more and have more. Especially now that the baby will come, I think this behaviour will intensify because he will feel trapped. Also this acting as if he's this great businessman while he isn't actually doing anything, is because he is lazy and only wants to go out and party.

He is very similar, in how he acts and his mannerisms, to someone I know, and this person went away on a weekend with his gf, when they got back the gf wanted to go home and he left her home and he took off for the place where his friends were, at like 10pm. Mo is the same. They're lucky she has money.

Claud123

Chatty Member
Mo showing his true colors for the latest year mostly because:
- Annie created a company for him
- Annie married to him
- Annie got pregnant of his baby

With these 3 facts the guy felt secured to quit his job and living the life of a millionaire (cause in his mind, that's what he is).

He knows Annie won't leave him. Annie will do whatever it takes to keep the guy now she will have a baby. Even if she has to pay for his multiple holidays and whatever teenager Mo wants to buy.

That's the price Annie is paying just to be so Instagram-Perfect :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't feel sorry for her just because I think she (and other similar influencers) inspire to young girls to be this materialistic. The moment she starts to show her vulnerability I will start to understand her. But her robotic personality makes so much harm to young girls that admire her and think that's real life.

Claud123

Chatty Member
oh i'm pretty surprised. bet they won't let her stay with them though. annie won't have time to do all her green juices with someone else around the house
I wonder if people have to wear all white and use white fresh new shoes when entering her flat :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Franziska

I think she will be so consumed by the baby (not a bad thing) that Mo will be screwed 😀 no more warm dinners for him. Do you guys think he would actually prepared a dinner for once? Since Annie will be busy with the newborn. I seriously doubt that. I dont think he is capable of doing anything at home 🤔
He will just go out to eat and pay with Annie's money 😅

• Haha