Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puposkina

As soon as I posted about him holding a camera and filming whilst driving, he posts a video of his friend recording in the car. He must religiously read this thread haha
What a joke he is!

Mo, if you’re reading here can you please wear white jeans tomorrow Saturday 26 March 2022 if it’s true that you cheated on Annie?? I’ll even buy your whole Nourished3 range! Thx

• Haha
Reactions: 8

kaya.blossom

„Get rid of any excess bacteria“ … as someone who owns a skincare brand she should know that the microbiome is part of a healthy skin and not feed that absurd narrative.

loisgriff

Chatty Member
I think she may be in labour and/or had the baby, not been anything from either of them for a while. In spite of her fake perfectness I wish her a safe and healthy baby and birth ❤

Puposkina

Thank god they're in Barcelona! They really needed some time away to destress. They've been working sooooo hard. Yes Annie and Mo, give us nothing!

• Haha

kaya.blossom

I kind of hope that it isn‘t as bad as it seems, but she did not mention Mo in a positive way at all since the birth, it‘s always „I have been learning so much …, I do the laundry etc.“ But my gut feeling is that it’s going to end bad if Mo does not value Annie and the effort she puts into their baby enough.
A baby does change your life so much and I don‘t think being a „hands on“ father is what fits into Mos aspirations of life.
I mean can you imagine him on a playground etc.? I‘m not sure.

kaya.blossom

But since when is Annie showing anything real though? Annie doesn't want to be real, Annie doesn't want to be relatable. She wants to show off a perfect life, perfect person, perfect motherhood. She doesn't care about being part of the bigger problem, she wants people to be envious of her and she wants people to look up to her. She wants to above them all.

She wasn't been real and honest in absolutely ages. We know this. So why is it so shocking to some that she's not showing anything real when it comes to motherhood, either?
In one of the first vlogs after the birth she was pretty honest about being overwhelmed and burnt out and not sugarcoating things.

Honestly, I sympathized with her on that because I felt she was honest and let herself be human, kind of like in the breast explant video.

Then it went back to where it was before, except having a clean baby in a clean beige nursery, while her husbands sort of escapes into working out every day and keep on living a bachelor like lifestyle (at least online).

I don‘t wish being burnt out on everyone but if she got help, she could say „i was overwhelmed and now I have a nanny for some hours and that is how i do it all.“

Motherhood is messy and hard at times, it comes with so much intense emotions but she makes it seem like „if you just get all this equipment, lovevery play kits, soothing machines, wipe warmer, online courses, it‘s easy“.

She is so obsessed with seeming in control, it‘s messed up and toxic in my opinion.

loisgriff

Chatty Member
There’s nothing wrong with a new partner letting their hair down. But my other half didn’t dream of leaving me the first few months. And if he did, it was a few hours here and there (both of us mind you) speaks a lot as to mo and what his priorities are.

Maybe Annie has her mum there who knows. All I know is my other half never wanted to leave

hjb14

They are having a girl! She just uploaded the gender reveal video. They looked soo happy! Like genuinely happy. It was so nice to see her excited and moved. She also showed some clothes that she bought...and they were some colors in there! I was pleasantly surprised as I was expecting all beige onesies and dresses.
It was nice to see them so excited and she even said "what the hell" . The realness and raw emotion was refreshing 😂

• Haha

happierhomesick

Do you really think so?
I don’t see it, I get a lazy, passive undriven and self-centred vibe.
super invested in outer appearance and keeping up a facade, but not a lot of substance and i think quite a few self esteem issues. I don’t think he’s hurting Annie physically, I’d just guess its not a fair relationship. He’s more likely to give her a headache than a broken finger. But who are we to know.

Their baby is GORGEOUS, wow such a pretty child.

kristy12

Anyone seen Mo’s stories asking for PayPal donations to help Syrian orphans? Seems dodgy that it’s through PayPal directly to him…

• Wow
  • Sick

kaya.blossom

I’m really struggling to watch her. Having a baby is hard work; whilst also being amazing. It’s so hard with lack of sleep and worry and never having much time for yourself. Sure, me and the BD are partners so we support one another and it’s not AS bad as I’d though but man it’s hard work. It makes me think she will still have a weekly cleaner and perhaps even a night nurse to help with feedings and of course her body will bounce right back. It’s so hard tk watch and it’s so unrelatable. She doesn’t live in a real moms world. Or perhaps she will have a shocking awakening
I can relate a lot to that. It‘s a beautiful time but it it can be so draining and there is hardly any break, even during the night. I was at that point, too, but like the others here said: the baby is not there yet. I think Annie is very type A & super organized and I am also interested if she let it go and how she will handle the exhaustion & everything. I personally don‘t think you need 10 versions of panty liners and I think the clothes and everything look like for a doll, nothing personal or very child like. My baby also wears old clothes (even some I or my bf wore as babies). Sometimes I compare myself to her and am like shit I could have prepared more, but I was exhausted a lot and just gave in to that exhaustion and rested. And even now … yes I would like to have a perfectly clean flat & crisp white shirt but right now I am too exhausted and that would take away attention from my child or my rest time. Things will get easier, everyone is on their own path. She is doing this for years & years, it‘s her job basically, she has to present this perfect beige life because it is her brand. Wish you all the best, take care mama. 😊

• Heart

Tinka

And he really DID stole her Rolex, didnt he?? 😲🤢

I got beautiful unisex watch as a present from my husband when I gave birth to our son, I couldn imagine he would ever take these from me to wear them himself 😂 it is just ridiculous..Mo is so embarrasing.
I think him wearing a Rolex in this photo is soooo beyond tacky. That was the first thing that I zeroed in on. Wear your wedding rings because they symbolize your union/marriage, that is fine. But God forbid he doesn't grab the opportunity to show a status symbol during a very plain photo. I think it "dirtied up" the photo (if that makes sense). Like it took away from the intimate and innocent nature of it. And it looked small on him! The other posts say it is Annie's watch. Which looking back, it does look like it should be on a smaller wrist. He's so unbelievably vain and douchey. Not that there are good times to show off....this time seemed like an awful one.

kaya.blossom

I felt sorry for her that Mo cant even put the salmon in the oven for her and she eats plain potato,egg and apple 🙄 I was so happy that my husband cooked for us when we had our newborn and he still does..Mo's mum had to bring the food. I dont think he even helps her with the baby, she breastpumps so why not wake up at night, feed the baby and let Annie sleep? It's not like he has to get up early for work.
Omg no how could you expect that he is super busy, it‘s not all glamour, you know.

• Haha

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I saw her making that pasta salad on stories...honestly, I just can't handle the fake cutesiness of it all when she takes a mouthful etc. The closing of the eyes, the kiss to no one. i

Many "influencers" do it. I don't find it cute or endearing especially when these chicks are in their 30s acting like that.

Just stop and act like an adult please.

Aside from that, I just feel her face looks more plastic than before. Nothing moves anymore. How much Botox does she have? I was under the impression just a little when she claimed she did baby Botox. However it seemed to have gotten worse in the last year. However, one can't do Botox when pregnant, right?

Don't even get me started on those ridiculous brows combed straight up and laminated or such. She looks like she is in a constant state of surprise or shock.

I've seen other women like this, not just her, but it's not natural looking or realistic at all.

The only people I've seen with brows like that are drag queens that glue it up and then cover it with heavy foundation to create newly drawn brows.

She was a naturally very beautiful girl. She just looks odd now to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ohnana

Can someone make an estimate about how much she earns per month?

It's easy to make these kind of videos when you literally don't have to worry about money and bills and stuff.

Well, she said she wants like 3 kids, so :ROFLMAO:

It's what I've written above, he saw that she needed him and now he literally doesn't give a fuc*. But yeah, he is ignorant. On their honeymoon he was basically making fun of Italians accent, and not in a cute way. Or the same when he was in Dubai and kept saying shaorma. Like, that is very disrespectful and it shows his mental level. Not that Annie is a nuclear physicist, but still she is gracious and at times classy in her behaviour.
3 kids yeaah let's see she survives taking care of the first one 🤣 with her productivity and her organizinh and cleaning and lists and meditating and doing green juice and chicken salad 🤣🤣

Don't get me wrong being organized is very good and I personally also enjoy making lists (groceries, travel clothes and itineraries, to do lists). They help me as well. But Annie has no limit to them. She even organizes her poop ffs! Chill out woman! Go with the flow the world doesn't end if you haven't ticked 72674636 things today 🙄

• Haha

Claud123

Chatty Member
She made a whole video about gut health and said she poops every morning after getting up and never leaves house before her morning poop.
She mentiones it in some videos how she gets up, drinks lemon water and goes to the bathroom. Somehow, she can even control her poop schedule 😅.
I have never managed to poop at the same time each day, lol. Even when I had a regular eating schedule (eating at the same time every day lol) I could not control the time of my bowel movements.
Oh wow! I haven't seen her videos in a while either so I missed this info (this should be another fact to add to her Wiki page. I insist she should have one).

I wonder if this is the reason why she left Dubai before her husband. Cause Dubai hours couldn't cope with her morning 'poop ritual'. :ROFLMAO:

What really irritates me of Annie seems the kind of person who claims to "take care" so much of herself... Yet choose to inject botox, get implants, travels to Dubai pregnant while Covid is still around. Colour her hair while pregnant, can't wait until her baby gets born to colour her hair... and definetly will keep her facials, tattoo her eyebrows, antyhing that keeps mommy fresh and beige.

She claims to read so much and learn about what's healthy... yet she is so dumb for the basic decisions. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

eimaiilili

Her face in those videos considering it's with some blur filter is just wow ! How many Botox/ fillers in those cheeks?
Just so bad :/
Her top lip is getting out of control. It just sits there like a limp vienna sausage mustache. Slowly beginning to look like another kind of lip to me...

• Haha
  • Wow