Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessPigerella

They are having a girl! She just uploaded the gender reveal video. They looked soo happy! Like genuinely happy. It was so nice to see her excited and moved. She also showed some clothes that she bought...and they were some colors in there! I was pleasantly surprised as I was expecting all beige onesies and dresses.
The first time I actually saw a genuine human happy reaction from her, she should show this side more often, it makes her much more likeable!

Reactions: 8

Claud123

Chatty Member
I think I won‘t watch it because the perfect mom era has started. Don‘t feel bad! Who knows how long it took her … everyone has different circumstances and *priorities*.

In my country there is an influencer showing a realistic picture of the newborn phase, how her body looks like, when she only managed to eat, sleep and shower … that is super refreshing.
Totally agree. I remember an influencer I watched last year that showed on Instagram all the process since day 1 (not the painful or private things) but the lack of sleep, the slow morning with a new born baby, the skipping makeup cause her pririty was getting a shower then baby was sleep... her baby is almost 1 now and the baby is so beutiful but the message is all real. Motherhood is not easy and women whould normalize that.

With Annie always bothers me how selfish she is with her platform. She only cares about looking FRESH. She has cero concern on the influence she makes on young girls. Or even on 20-25 yo women, finding her content as "life-goals".

I remember back in 2015-2017, the idea of "vlog" was a raw version of a sit down video. Was the real life documents, girls without makeup, girls struggling with feeling bad and all. Now "vlogs" are perfectly clean houses, perfectly decorated, hauls, trips, food even is salmon with veggies / fruit smoothies / "I eat o healthy so perfect".

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Also funny that Mo is freaking out more because I remember in their pregnancy announcement or something he was talking about how he is looking forward to making a mess with the baby & teasing Annie with it.
i found that bit so rude. "who's gonna do what" you don't do ANYTHING ur just at the gym and on ur stories complaining about everything all day, u do so little and annie's audience even speculates whether or not u even contribute financially to your family!!! just get a kitchen towel and wipe off the tray omg stressed for absolutely no reason

kaya.blossom

The other day she said she was not able to do stretching or workout yet and misses it (in her Q&A), while Mo has been to the gym at least 5 times or so 🥳

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

oshare

VIP Member
He posted an instagram story yesterday, complaining about how busy he is and that he hasn't gone on a vacation all summer...apparently the babymoon and all the other trips don't count 🙄
JFC Annie almost gave birth on that party boat they were on during their babymoon holiday. What does he mean he hasn't had a vacation. And what about Annie? She's been making money and growing child, and then flying off tho god knows where to please Mo. He's so full of shit.

I hope he will feel more attached to his baby later though. My neighbor's very detached when it comes to his girl as well, she is about 8 months, he doesn't even look at her. I almost start crying every time I see it. The mom is full of love for the baby, but he resents her. I'm hoping it won't be like this with Mo, Annie and Nalia.

• Haha

Puposkina

Because those cities are fake, superficial, and lacking substance and true culture....much like the both of them. They're not "bad" places but they definitely are places that the "new rich" think are glamorous when in reality, they're mediocre and surely for one visit in a lifetime, not repeated trips! I firmly disagree on the hairstyle looking 70s and cool...I think it looks like sh*t. It makes no sense as it's 3 different styles on the same head. She needs to let Mo chop her hair into a nice blunt bob and she needs to go darker and lay off the bleach. Her hair is crispy and fried. She needs regular repair treatments to fix it. Lastly, Mohammed looks more douchey with every post. He is so unbelievably vapid, embarrassing, and unlikable. My butthole cringes when you guys post his stupid selfies on here. Yuck!
They say that Ibiza it’s symbolic for them because they met there so it’s special. But an 8 month pregnant woman really doesn’t have anything to do in Ibiza, it’s a place to party and I find Mo really disrespectful towards her to leave her alone (I’m speculating here, maybe she too met some girlfriends) to go off with his friends.

A baby moon is supposed to be about bonding, not posting stupid questions on Ig about if people prefer yachts of private jets.

I agree with you, he is more and more embarrassing by the moment. And also super cocky and distasteful.

This latest video feels like she doesn't even try to hide the fact that she just needs to do a promotional plug for Seed 😂 ....it's just structured around that, with a bit of nothingness on each side.

Also, what's going on with her face?? It looks so tight and mask-like....🧐. Do you think she uses a video filter, or just gets so many fillers everywhere?? She's very pretty, don't get me wrong, but something looks strangely unnatural around her eyes and forehead. Or am I just seeing things??

Lexie10

I bet next there will be some stupid selfie of him in the hospital elevator sticking his tongue out, not mentioning the baby at all 🙄
That guy is an absolute IDIOT.

Sorry but his IQ is at le the level of an oyster. Useless, not smart...

Honestly I believe Annie must have married him just because she couldn't wait to have a child and building a new relationship with someone smarter and with a better background would have taken ages !

Anyways, good that Annie and the baby are healthy though.

kf1997

I really do not get what happened to her clothing style. It makes her look older and stiff.
A plain white blouse, cooking with a white (!) Sweater. Are you even sane if you cook with a white shirt?!?! Like who does that?
She used to have a playful, feminine style and now this....

blue_orchid

VIP Member
For someone who claims to be an "influencer" on health and making the best decisions for your body, she's a moron.

I cannot believe she took that risk on a boat, especially the smaller speedboat.

I used to think she was smart but from repeated travel during Covid and now travelling pregnant risking Covid again, AND being on bloody boats....I have no words.

She's an idiot. I have lost all respect for her and question her intelligence at this point.

Mo and her are daft. How reckless and stupid.

lilo05

Her last post, third slide…so much unecessary lip filler! She is perfect example how your own insecurities can fuck up your natural beauty.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
there is not anywhere in the world that has 100% amazing weather all of the time. idk what they are considering but if they are considering miami - deadly hurricanes. LA? frequent wildfires every summer. If palm trees are all that they are chasing why not move to Barcelona and be closer to Annie's dad's side of her family? she has moved in with Mo these past several years and stayed close to his mom and family can he not do the same for her? It is so evident Annie is truly so much happier when she is visiting her own family and close to her family. Mo jus comes across so so so selfish.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
some of his reactions are totally spot on with what i have thought to but idk these kind of youtubers like him and freelee lose all credibility labeling something "the misscarriage diet" that is just so messed up. they could have easily criticised her "healthy" diet and lifestyle with valid points but they are doing this only for entertainment and for shock value. i find it disgusting to say she is doing the "miscarriage diet" just to get more views and clicks

• Heart

Emmyy

I can’t believe that Mo actually tried to “fix” her finger which was weirdly bent in one direction (so obviously broken) by bending it in the opposite direction and making things even worse. I mean, WHAT?!

• Wow
  • Haha

squish1997

Summary of her latest video

Another seed ad. Apparently she envisioned driving her baby home in a new car but still is very very thankful it happened now. She has the type of face that looks like she's constantly at the plastic surgeons office and showed herself getting a facial (as usual). They are going to the Maldives. Perfect life as usual. Nothing bad could ever happen to Annie Jaffrey and even if it did she's still so grateful 🥲🥲🥲

• Haha

Classychick

Chatty Member
watched the video last night too..
I had epidural myself I knew I will have it as my baby was big 3950kg almost 4kg and there will be cuts etc plus it was my first baby , I was myself in the hospital and just wanted to make it all go quick and easy and pain free . It was the best decision ever . I was ready to repeat the whole process again following day as it was a good experience for me .

Usually epidural isn't allowed on a late stages , I requested mine as soon as arrived to the hospital but my friends who were in labour and dilated 5cm plus only had gas as nurse saying it's too late ? Not sure really but that's what I heard .

Mo was truly useless , can't stand him really .
I think at the begging of the vlog when she had contractions at night she only shared with him in the morning ?
I would tell my partner right away if something has started as we both so excited and looking forward to meet the baby !

Vlog too perfect for me .
I know every labour is different , mine wasn't messy or so but still.. don't felt real

Puposkina

His caption said:

“I think time in Germany is coming to an end. I don’t know why anyone would live in this country. I don’t see the benefit this country offers”

And well, he’s an idiot. Considering Germany gave him everything he has now and he has no clue how difficult it is living in the US and how lucky he has it in Europe people were telling him straight basically. He’s very rude. And very ungrateful for the life the EU has given him.
Ok, now you can see the profile. Wow, such an ungrateful piece of sh*t. How can you say something like that towards the country that welcomed you and your family when you had nothing? Would it have been better to grow up in Jordan?

kaya.blossom

6581CCAA-1A0D-4967-9050-59508430A0E9.jpeg

Just some island to get some much needed vacation, because it‘s not all glamour, guys. I wonder when they start travelling with the baby.

• Haha
  • Wow

ohnana

This woman does not live on this planet. Her baby weaning drawer and items 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve never laughed out loud more. She really isn’t experiencing motherhood like most of us. Also; the poor kid, no colour, Annie said she knows they will make a mess but she already was trying to control the situation. I doubt she will make cookies with her daughter or bake cakes for birthdays or even some mornings just sometimes have toast, these are great memories I have with my mum and I can’t wait to make with my babies
At least she started with pumpkin which is orange..you know she could've started with some beige oats 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha