Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lexie10

The Nourished 3 product has not been displayed on Cult Beauty for at least a year if not longer.

Also Mo is an awkward idiot, he's got zero business awareness and reposts random articles that he believes will make him look like he knows about these stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Tinka

Oh how fascinating re: Ibiza. I didn't know the new rich think it's a glamours place, truthfully. I'm in my early 30s and for as long as I can remember Ibiza is the summer party place?
Remember the song "Wow~ ♫ we're going to Ibiza". Like a party place for young people. But not in like.. a glamours way. But more where everybody gets drunk, wasted and drugged and parties too much and bad things happen. I never knew it was also interesting for the new rich. Or is that more recently? I haven't been keeping up with the party places and such.
True, Ibiza was and is still a party island. There is a difference in the types of people who vacation there. There are the resorts and homes for the super wealthy who are more lowkey with their vacationing (yachts and eating at fancy restaurants...and not posting about it every 5 mins) and the "normal" people who dance in slimy clubs, drink till they pass out, hook up with randoms, and use drugs. They don't strike me as party people, not in the past and certainly not now while Annie is pregnant. I meant it's a place for show-off and excess (which is Mo's main goal in life). I don't understand the need to vacation now, it's not like they're exhausted and need a break from work or huge stressors. She's also heavily pregnant. Why is she flying? Isn't she in her 3rd trimester? I didn't think it was safe. And also, Covid is still a thing. She doesn't seem worried. They bug me. Their privilege and lack of sense is atrocious.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i really don't think annie is as wealthy as the rumours say they are. the rumours make it seem she is as a trust fund baby with millions to her name. i think her sponsorship contracts are 5 figures at least. if her dad is a businessman, maybe he has helped her invest her money to allow for passive income as return. i do think she has gotten help from her parents previously, but i don't think she is a millionaire or was given millions in a trust from her parents. yes she shops high street often and she shops for her home freely but when it comes to designer purchases she is a bit more frugal than a trust fund baby would be. she does not buy designer bags or shoes very often and when she does purchase them, she makes it a big deal - like for a special event or something. she VERY rarely ever buys luxury RTW, if ever honestly. even during their travels she flies coach mostly. she also does get a lot of things gifted, even if it is not specific items, she gets vouchers from brands. we know she works with cult beauty so she is most likely getting a monthly voucher with them and is able to use that toward restocking on beauty products. high street brands like asos, mango, lulus and H&M also give many influencers monthly vouchers to redeem items, annie is definitely on the list of several high street brands. i would confidently assume she makes 6 figures per year, but not that she is extremely wealthy.

victoria1111

That is what the man is supposed to do at least, it is his child too! I really felt sympathy for her even for the crappy seed commercial, she is struggling but yet she still tries to make videos at least once a week so they have profit from it. I dont think she cares for money at the moment but obviously she needs to get the income coming so Mo can buy YSL scarfs.. So she does everything from taking care of their child,their apartment etc AND also she is the one ho earns money..This is how it seems to me and I feel sorry for her.

oshare

VIP Member
Him going all out now she's pregnant makes me wonder all the more if they have a business deal. He gives her a baby and how he can just do whatever he wants. He doesn't have to be on standby anymore in case Annie's ovulating :ROFLMAO: after 2 years of trying, finally freedom, he must think.

• Haha

oshare

VIP Member
Mo allegedly cheated/cheats on Annie, already before their wedding.

Mo wants a dog, is currently hanging out a lot with both a very beautiful dog and owner.

Annie throws away perfectly fine shoes multiple times a year and re-buys them because they look so fresh, clean and white.

• Haha

victoria1111

I think she will be so consumed by the baby (not a bad thing) that Mo will be screwed 😀 no more warm dinners for him. Do you guys think he would actually prepared a dinner for once? Since Annie will be busy with the newborn. I seriously doubt that. I dont think he is capable of doing anything at home 🤔

kaya.blossom

Hyaluronic acid which is used as a lip filler is not toxic and even pregnant women do this type of injection.
I am sorry but that is not true … yes hyaluronic acid is „non toxic“ but filler can cause heavy complications like necrosis of the skin, granulomas and even blindness if injected.

It is advertised as harmless but long term data are still missing.

In Germany it is not recommended at all during pregnancy & breastfeeding.

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I still can't get over the fact that he bent her broken finger the OTHER way to "fix" it.

Like WTAF ?!?!?!???

Even a child knows not to do that.

Never realised how daft he is.

She's just as daft allowing him to do that.

Poor kid is now stuck with these two muppets as parents.....

• Haha

ohnana

Her friend Sam posted a video with Annie, I didn't actually watch it, just skimmed a bit, they talk about motherhood and changes after pregnancy. Annie looks "casually" polished while this other girl seems like she doesn't even try. And one of the comments was interesting, how people unsubscribed from Annie's channel because of how perfect her life was/seemed.
Her life still seems perfect in her videos. Let's be honest who here is also a mom and can wear white tops and pants and put on makeup and jewelry daily like she does? I don't even bother and just wear nursing bras only. Removed all my jewelry. I'm lucky if I can make a soup today and something else tomorrow :)). She has all the money and hires help so yeah.. even her baby is dressed in white and beige when she is eating. She curates her vids to a max.

• Heart

victoria1111

She had to show Mo with the baby because people were concerned but then she said she is not able to work out and have shower after the workout so this means Mo is not capable of taking care of the baby even for one hour 🙄

• Sad

Lexie10

- Their relationship is like an arrangement : Mo is basically Annie's sugar baby : a warm and social butterfly providing company and who will eventually embody a father's role for a child as no other man could ever deal with Annie's boredom, overcontrolling and stiff character

- Annie lives a housewife lifestyle by making empty/pointless videos to show her immaculate white/beige/grey stuff as she also promotes Fabletics, Missoma and Seeds since she has nothing to do in her life whilst Mo lives a carefree life and takes selfies to show off on Instagram how good looking he is on a beach in Dubai or at a cute restaurant/café

Last edited:
  • Haha

flowerpower321

You’ll all remember some post ago, when a neighbor of them wrote that they think it is an agreement marriage!?
People around can feel the energy.

He is caring less and less, also in their last video, their energy was totally off. There was no feeling of belonging together.

I think that Annie deserve something better, but it is her choice of life.

I thought the worst couple on YouTube are Lydia and Ali, but I take it back. Annie and Mo got place #1 now - for me .

Perhaps Mo thinks now that he is now in good hands ,she will never leave him and he can eat off her money.

He spends around 80- 100 Euro or more just everyday eating out dinner and lunch .

And this man is not working

• Sick

Tinka

They are having a girl! She just uploaded the gender reveal video. They looked soo happy! Like genuinely happy. It was so nice to see her excited and moved. She also showed some clothes that she bought...and they were some colors in there! I was pleasantly surprised as I was expecting all beige onesies and dresses.

Natasha988

She posted a beautiful picture with a baby and then she HAD to mention her moisturizer launch below picture, i mean c'mon...

• Sick

oshare

VIP Member
So the white lady of munich has posted a video at last :))) Small recap below so you'll be spared of actually watching it:

- they know the gender but will announce it later in other video..so you know like withthe wedding after 6 months
- shes making lists of stuff she needa for the baby
- lemon water
- she curled her hair after soo many months
- she went for walks around the same park
- new Ad guys! A filtering water can
- organizing her closet and skincare again
- bought some flowers because it snowed and shee needs sunshinee
- made a chicken salad and granola

Such content much wow 🙄🙄
much-quality-such-content.jpg

like we haven't seen that same chicken salad and granola a million times already
but at least she's productive. i bet she has a list of all the lists to make. i swear she's that type of person

• Haha