Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohnana

I just can't anymore.. i'm going to block him he is as useless as that hair clip. I get clips like that from aliexpress for 1$ and free shipping if I want to 😆

How about closer to home and not put your 7m child through airports, lines, 8+ hrs of airplane..? Because ofc he won't be doing anything, annie will change her, hold her, feed her, entertain her, bring the nannie and so on..I m not saying don't travel, but this feels too much..

Screenshot_20221108-061815_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

ohnana

I actually like her vlog a lot. The only video from the past 2 years that was real, unfiltered, raw, honest, without her having a stick up her ass, without perfect to a T hair and eyebrows and background. That s the real annie I and i think other people too want to see more of. Not the r2d2-annie.
I m happy for her she is healthy and the baby too that s the most important. And if she got her dream birth that s even better (very pleased to see a german hospital delivery room and how nice the nurses and doctors were 😁). Obvs she didn t film non stop so mayne thats why it feels surreal for some, but I enjoyed it.

As for Mo..jesus christ almighty :)) i have no wotds. Obvs he can't birth in her place to actually help, but saying oh just relax and push..thanks captain obvious 😅 why don't you try to relax while i kick you in the 🌰🌰 and then see how easy it is. Sorry if i sounded mean, but he s a man child. I really do hope behind closed doors and selfies he actually raises his daughter.

• Haha

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Did they really go to the Maldives for their first trip with their baby?
Sounds totally crazy to me…from Annie’s story she said they had to splurge on the seats in order to manage the flight with Nalia. Funny how she is the more modest of the 2 and yet the sole source of income for the family
I’m pretty sure this is a sponsored trip. They’re staying at the Fairmont which recently has used some Influencers (see Lydia Elise Millen) who is now also convienantly on a flight to the Maldives too. Ridiculous. This influencer life

ohnana

Another question:

Mo's English is not terrible but also not good at all. He keeps searching for words and a lot of err...um...
He has been with Annie for over 5 years now and he should be pretty fluent by now when they always talk in English?
I used to have a British Boyfriend for one year ( I am German, too) and my English got super fluent after talking to him in English for a year. It was super bumpy at first but after time I got very fluent.

Sooo, I wonder how they communicate when he is constantly searching for words?
The bigger question is why does Annie not speak german? After 5 years there? With a german speaking husband? I know it's a very difficult language (I started early at 7yo to learn it all the way through highschool, I booked trips to Germany and Austria to get better, I speak it daily as I work with german colleagues). I mean it would be heaven to have someone to practice with and she has it and does 0 with it!
I get it that young people speak english as well but Germany is quite conservatory and prefer german rather than english. 0 effor from her side I would be embarrased to live there and speak only 3 words 🙄🙄

prive0505

Chatty Member
Sorry but Mo is such a scum bag!!! He leaves Annie and Baby in the hotel so that he can drive off to a gym and feed his wandering eyes . Posts videos on his Instagram as if he’s single and in Miami alone. Why couldn’t he just use the hotel’s gym that they’re staying at? Or improvise and do a workout at the beach and join his wife and baby for their walk!!! He’s also recently followed two Instagram models who are based in Miami. Errrghhh ANNIE YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER!!! How does she enable this behaviour?! It’s so obvious that he’s scheming behind her back!!

ohnana

She looks a few months along here...Not at all flattering. I also wonder about the colour choice.
I don't think she'd pregnant either, she is barely surviving with 1 and getting the hang of it as it is 😆 the colour is weird esp for her skin tone, but hey..at least it's not beige 🙄

With the loss of luggage that held her beloved Seed and other supplements, how in the world was she able to stick to her unwavering bathroom routine :oops:??!!
For someone who literally poops on a schedule (she's shared this many times - it MUST be in the morning, after drinking a bunch of water, especially when traveling, etc. etc.), this must have actually been pretty detrimental to her digestion, if she's accustomed to constant supplementing to achieve this strict "routine". I'm not throwing shade at all about sharing that kind of stuff, but this is why trying to be so uptight and perfect even in the bathroom is not always the best idea ;)!!

• Haha

kaya.blossom

I could relate to this so much!💕
I also used to be super organised and never left the house without making an effort to look polished, including the day I went to hospital to give birth.

It’s 2.5 years later I’m still overwhelmed by how life changed. I can’t manage to keep the apartment tidy, be on top of laundry or even wash my hair!

I actually like Annie and her clean beige life and if she was anyone else, I’d feel bad for her for not having any family to support her in Germany.

BUT I can totally imagine that her body will bounce back in 2 weeks, she’ll make everything including breastfeeding look so easy and still show us a clean beige home even when she has a toddler.

As soon as these influencers have a baby, they become so un-relatable. 😕

View attachment 1493597
Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Why do they take so long to make a baby announcement?

I get the newborn bubble, but how long does it take to take and post a “perfect” photo of the baby and think of a “perfect” caption, including the name?

It’s not like they’re waiting for a professional photographer to send them the photos. It’s more likely that Annie has saved her inspirational baby announcement photos and is trying to recreate them.

People like that always remind me of Kanye West spending 4 days editing their wedding photo before it was posted. 🤷🏽‍
I kind of hope they keep the privacy of the baby (like in the black/white story) but yeah, maybe it‘s also not having an instagramable background or something like that.

Hahahahhahahahahhhah what else can he do😂😂
A few days (or even THE day) of the birth he posted a story like „have been so busy all day, now going for the gym and a drink“ - you don‘t have to be home with your wife all the time but come on, that‘s the time to be home, maybe spoil her, drive her to the hospital if it happens. He acted like there is nothing like a birth happening soon.

I consider myself quite independet but around birth I craved the presence of my partner so much, I think it is normal.

Also no reposting of Annies story at all, like bro that‘s one of the most important moments of your entire life.

Last edited:
  • Heart

oshare

VIP Member
So he's not even at home with Annie and their daughter? She literally JUST gave birth, she needs him around.

God I hope she kicks him out

kaya.blossom

I cannot believe that she actually thinks that she is doing any good in the world :oops: (she said that in the q and a)

Maybe „inspiring“ people to be healthier but apart from that … creating another overprized skin care line that nobody needs, fast fashion, flights, advertising trash, … i would never ever consider that „good actions“.

• Heart

Tinka

Probably going to the gym lol
He is at the gym. He posted a treadmill story. How nice to have your wife taking care of your newborn daughter all alone whilst you get in a much deserved workout and bring home tons of disgusting germs to your baby!!!! Responsible and selfless parenting right there. I wonder if they will vaccinate the baby with all recommended baby/toddler/child immunizations.

kf1997

She revealed some insights of her birth in her stories. 8 out of 9cm dilated and of course smiling happy as a pig in shit. Not surprised Annie claims her birth was all wonderful.

• Haha

Tinka

Where are my palm trees? LOL 😂 😂😂😂

Guess they're back to their sad little life.
So unbelievably and obnoxiously UNGRATEFUL. Germany is a great country..Many European countries are. If he wants nice weather and palm trees, move to Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Malta, etc..the US is trash. As an American, it's not great and hasn't been for many years. Most of us who are first generation are SERIOUSLY considering packing up our families and all of our crap and going back to the countries our parents left 30-50 years ago.

victoria1111

He always acted like this was only HER thing..I also really liked that video. She says that there was not much support for her and then there is a cut, she obviously would have told much more but didnt want to harm Mo. But we all know already what he is like. It must have been horrible for her.

victoria1111

They are BOTH stay at home parents and they need to hire help? I just don't get it. Mo is literaly useless.

flowerpower321

She is having afternoon bed times and watches tv from the bedroom and he sits in the living room 😂 this is how I imagine them now .

Guysss, so much hard work to launch the next product! What will it be? A hand cream. 🙈

I cannot tell you how second hand embarrassment I feel when I see the both. I stopped watching her videos, yes I am one of the viewer decrease and his stories tell everything you need to know about the both 😂

• Haha
I also noticed in Mo's stories that he inadvertently revealed that she is formula feeding. That might explain why her face looked different/tight in recent videos, now that she is no longer breastfeeding, it's safe to get fillers and botox again.

• Wow