Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
He finally acknowledged Nalia not being on his instagram - said he might post her photos when she is older but he doesn't like babies on social media ( to give him benefit of the doubt, I think it's good he's thinking about her privacy but I'm not sure I believe that's the main reason)
he definitely read on here, that excuse is only because some of use have mentioned how we hope the baby stays out of the public eye

Reactions: 9

Emmyy

Guys, I don't know...
I have the feeling that this was not an accident
I have the feeling Mo could have broken Annie's fingers... Annie telling her followers that Mo is not helping with the Baby got people mad and they let him know through social media (I commented on his IG about when he will post pics of his daughter and wife and got blocked). Could imagine that people were (deservingly) rude to him on social media. And we all know how much Mo needs superficial approval of strangers on the internet... now he is receiving the opposite.

This whole story and the way Annie spoke about it had me wondering if Mo broke her finger.
I feel like there is a lot of tension between them, because Mo is dumb as a sheep and lazy and now strangers on the internet call him out for it, as specially on being a bad dad and husband.

Could imagine he got mad and broke her fingers during an argument
I have no insight on their relationship, but I hope Annie divorces this liability of a man.
I hope she had a good prenup for this marriage..

Annie getting help is not the real problem here. She might be getting help because it's her last straw...
I definitely think there’s tention between them but I don’t think he’s violent towards Annie and intentionally hurt her. I put a lot of things past him but not that…

Claud123

Chatty Member
yes , so many influencers moved to Dubai , they have to pay like 20 %or so .

just a guess, what you guys think?
Didn't Mo mentioned a real state agent there? Annie lived in Dubai didn't she? Probably they will move to Dubai. I think is a perfect place for them. Fakeness all over the place. Germany is a beautiful country, full of nature, forests, history... I would choose raise my baby in Germany over Dubai 1000%. However I am not amused about the fakeness of Dubai as they are.

If they are doing "business" there... big deal!, their management agency may have found someone who can sell their (awful) products.

I can imagine the conversation between them and Mo:

Company in Dubai: "So we can meet on Zoom and talk about business..."
Mo: "... or I can travel there..."
Company in Dubai: ".. no is ok, we can make the meetings via Zoom..."
Mo: "... or I can travel there..."
Company in Dubai: ".. no is ok, we also know your wife is pregnant, you really don't need to travel all the way over here..."
Mo: "Ok, then I will go to Dubai!"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So the white lady of munich has posted a video at last :))) Small recap below so you'll be spared of actually watching it:

- they know the gender but will announce it later in other video..
Of course, you have to milk that pregnancy and baby. A whole video to say "girl" or "boy" and add a seed / misoma Ad. Or the new filtering water can.

• Haha

kaya.blossom

I think Mo is her second baby :ROFLMAO: 🔥🔥🔥
Ok actually third 😅 in the latest vlog she wants to sit down and reflect on the pregnancy, you can feel how happy & relieved she is that is happening and Mo says something like he is terrified that it can start and she is like „what do you mean, I need you“ and he „of course I will be your rock“, but it sounds superficial as hell.
In the latest vlog she also shows how labor started (which is shocking after years of the same beige green juice content) with romantical music, I would find it so funny if there was a cut, then metal music and the baby chaos starts. But that is just my imagination. 🙂

• Haha

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I don't believe her story... she tells us she broke her finger and is incapable of taking care of the baby, cook or do whatsoever so of course she hired help, how convenient!! but in the video we see her with a full makeup face and she was also able to put on some earrings and necklace?!!
Agree 100%.

It takes significant manual dexterity to put on a full face of makeup, including mascara!

Even her hair is done.

Caught in her own lies.

I seriously don't get it.

If they want hired help, then get it.

There's no need for a whole song and dance and list of excuses and reasons justifying why they hired someone.

This is how it is with tons of "influencers" though, not just Annie.

She knows how entitled and privileged she is and she knows people can see her sitting there all dolled up.

Ridiculous.

Mo, on the other hand, just seems like a waste of space. Like what the hell does he do?

He doesn't do much for the skincare line nor it seems with taking care of the kid.

Does he just work out, pose for the 'Gram and stare at himself in the mirror?

His whole statement about why he has not watched the news in more than 5 years sounded so moronic.

He actually is proud of himself for being ignorant and uneducated.

Quite the role model for the child, isn't he?

Do I see them together for years to come?

Sadly, no, I no longer do.

Last edited:

squish1997

^ Obviously a big difference in not just life but also filming/hair and make-up and editing/filters AND in energy. You can't really compare both, I guess it's not fair. Also because her life was totally different. She looks fatigued in the second pic, most of us don't look our best like that.
Otherwise I don't really see a huuuge difference, not much different from our own 3 years ago I guess.
It must be a lot to take care of herself, making the money and taking care of baby Nalia and baby Mo.
baby mo.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

victoria1111

I think people write to him after Annie's video or are asking him about the baby so he had to acknowledge her existence.

Actually he didnt acknowledge her existence at all..he doesnt have to show her photo on IG but he acts like she doesnt exist! This is what is disturbing. So for me it was just a lame excuse.

Last edited:

Claud123

Chatty Member
Guys...

clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

All these need to go into a Wiki page! not that anything is going to change with Annie, but good to keep them on a page.

A few more:

- Few times per year Annie justify a trip to London JUST to make her eyebrows (which look ridiculously over the top).

- She is obssesed with L.A. spend her life pretending she is an L.A. girl. Hence she sounds like a Kardashian.

- Every year she publishes a video "How I cured my acne". Shows unfiltered photos on how bad her skin was the past months. This is a never ending cicle. Every year there is a holy grail product, holy grail food that "helped her to cure" her acne.

• Heart
  • Haha

Puposkina

THE HAIRCARE GURU WHO’S TAKING OVER THE EUROPEAN SKINCARE INDUSTRY BY STORM 😂

"he went on to acquire a master’s degree in cosmetology"
"Nourished3 is a skincare line of products that’s become his clients’ favourite all over Europe"
"the demand for their products keeps increasing because customers find value for their money when they use Nourished3 products"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
it is crazy to see all the bullsh** we can read on the internet

also feels like this -supposed to be- professional article has been written by a child with all the grammar mistakes
Same as when they made Kylie Jenner a billionaire.

European skincare industry?? With 2 products?? LOL

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i just watched her video and feel a lot of sympathy for her. it's clear as day and night how involved annie is vs how involved mo is with the baby. was also thinking today about the mysterious dog woman mo had been hanging out with while annie was pregnant as well. i do hope the best for her. at the very least we know that her side of the family is very supportive of her even tho they are unfortunately quite far from her. hopefully her mum or other women in her side of the family can visit often in the early months to give her the support she is not getting. annie has posted many picture of her and the baby but none including mo. mo has not posted anything regarding his family. i know social media does not define someones real life, especially in their cases where they really do share little compared to other influencers, but it is just sad regardless

• Sad

loisgriff

Chatty Member
I’m really struggling to watch her. Having a baby is hard work; whilst also being amazing. It’s so hard with lack of sleep and worry and never having much time for yourself. Sure, me and the BD are partners so we support one another and it’s not AS bad as I’d though but man it’s hard work. It makes me think she will still have a weekly cleaner and perhaps even a night nurse to help with feedings and of course her body will bounce right back. It’s so hard tk watch and it’s so unrelatable. She doesn’t live in a real moms world. Or perhaps she will have a shocking awakening

• Sad

ohnana

Guuys he is working so haaard! Now I understand why he needs vacation after vacation. Imagine working on a laptop..in your own peaceful home..in a top city in europe..super-duper hard 🙄🙄🙄
Screenshot_20220403-132537_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

oshare

VIP Member
Did he replied to his own comment with their Nourished3 account? Lol that's so pathetic, he just screams desperate to me.

• Haha

kaya.blossom

LOL of course Mo is partying at the oktoberfest like a 17 year old and running to the gym. Posting that he misses vacations. Nothing changed, at least from the outside. There is nothing wrong with loading your batteries and they seemed to live different lifes before but now it seems like Annie is at home with the baby while his life hasn‘t changed much. I am kind of curious if there will be an Update.

• Sick

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
it was so sweet tbh, i felt happy for them. tbh i feel like annie is starting to look like a mom too now. not the get down on your knees and play with you in the dirt mom, more like the ralph lauren moms :ROFLMAO: but looking like a mom a little bit nonetheless

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Franziska

Annie's Instagram Story: baby girl is here 🥰

Mo's Instagram Story: new product launch soon

Are you kidding me Mo 🥲

• Haha
  • Sick

Tinka

Maybe she face tuned them a bit.

Can’t wait till she gives birth and she’ll have anxiety about losing the weight asap.
She'll definitely say that she's in no rush to get back to her pre-pregnancy bod and she is only eating and exercising in ways that are "natural" to her body and mind...Omg, it's like I can hear it already. But off camera, she'll be restricting and working out hardcore.