Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

prive0505

Chatty Member
I almost feel sad typing this but god I couldn’t go through her latest vlog…she went on and on again about how it was crazy to be walking with her baby outside of home (as in the airport) then how crazy that the flight got cancelled and then crazy how the luggage was delayed (literally happens to I don’t know how many people every single winter holiday) then crazy how she had to buy new clothes and shit to survive….

it was just so mundane and yet so eventful in Annie’s boring life where everything is beige and perfect. I couldn’t even make it through her 500000th Seed ad this time.

soon the vlog will be titled: “put My alarm, woke up, brushed my teeth -insert 10min Seed ad- pooed, went to sleep….WILD TIMES with Annie!!

girl do something exciting like I don’t know put a white tee in your coloured clothes washing machine and find out what happens?? Then make a 30min story time vlog about it
The amount of times she does a Seed ad should be illegal at this point. Her vlogs are repetitive, BORING, and pointless because the sole purpose of them is just to insert a seed advertisement in between her mundane day in the life clips.

Reactions: 9

kaya.blossom

It occured to me that her daughter will probably only get to see colours in the lovevery play kits as everything else in the house & her crib are all beige.

• Haha
  • Sad
LOL the hair-clip :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!!

I could understand the appeal of their skin-line, but I can't believe that even Annie's influencer status could make people buy a simple, ugly hairclip that they could get for 99 cents anywhere for $30. It's honestly preposterous. To me, this hair-clip will start the downfall of their brand.

• Haha

Claud123

Chatty Member
I knew Annie would find the perfet excuse to hire help with the baby.
She is an organisation control freak, yet she needs help on keeping her (small) flat clean, white and fresh.
Of course she would need to hire someone to do the dirty job. I bet she only chooses her affiliated links cute outfits, take photos with her and walk her outside while mommy burn those calories.

I thought she would play the "post-partum" depression card in order to hire someone... but of course "perfect Annie" doesn't get depressed.

That baby better get used to see new nanny faces, cause mommy will be busy making her green juices and porriedge, taking photos for SEED and going to her eyebrows / nails appointments. Daddy will be in Dubbai, partying or spending Annie's money anywhere.

Mrs. Maisel

I used to really love Annie a few years back. I felt like her approach to health and wellness seemed very thoughtful and purposeful, with her focus being on both internal and external health. The way she talked about her insecurities and how she reflected on how to deal with not fitting in and feeling different, felt geniune and warm. Showing the balance between the inner work and the external things you can do to feel better, was really great, because social media is often so shallow and unnuanced.

Sadly, I feel like her focus now is just on the external parts of health, and that her content feels unrelatable. Suddenly, it seems like beauty treatments, cosmetic surgery, unlimited time to work out and cook healthy food are the core pillar of health and wellness. A lot of the time it seems like influencers, including Annie, are putting their focus on all the external things, and then end up chasing this unnattainable perfect life that is impossible to reach and therefore making them miserable.

With that being said, I still think Annie seems like a very kind and loving person. Her content has just evolved into something too superficial for me. I do think she will be a great mum though, and I hope motherhood will show her that the true meaning of life isn't something external.

Tinka

I have to admit I am struggeling with content like Annies at the moment because life with a baby is so chaotic, I am barely getting any sleep and am not on top of things at all. I crave more rest & organisation.
I am thinking a lot of it would be better if I was more organized in my private life, spent more money on it etc. … in the end I don‘t know if it is an illusion or not and that makes me ruminate a lot. I don‘t know if anyone can relate to that.
Of course it's an illusion! You should never think otherwise. It made me sad to read your post. Online life is fake for the most part. Annie and Mo are so unbelievably curated, robotic, and lack reality. Of course Annie's money makes their life easier. You think if they both had an 8-5 job making average salary, had to clean, cook, take care of a baby, wash clothes, worry about bills, insurance, the health/livelihood of their aging parents, that they would have time to label and relabel their spice drawer? Please don't look to them as an example. I don't know you, but if you are able to get out of bed daily, funtion, and take care of your family and yourself, then you are doing great....trust me. Mom's are amazing and incredible. My favorite people ❤

Mo posted a NY selfie on Instagram yesterday, so I'm guessing there's no other emergency at the moment...😅
Are you serious? He's in NY while his very pregnant wife is at home alone??!! What a scumbag.

• Heart

Puposkina

Hi guysssss, long time no see!

So, our favorite mama and her TWO babies (Nalia and Mo) are finally in Miami! Yayyyy, finally a vacation after all the hard work. I mean, Annie probably deserves it for putting up with Mo, who is probably a bigger and fussier baby than Nalia. Honestly, run Annie, he will ruin you!

They are staying at 1Hotel South Beach, probably to make Mo's wandering eyes happy, because honestly it doesn't look like a place suitable for babies, but what do I know?

Maybe they are there temporarily (while waiting for an AirBnB), because I can't imagine spending a month in a hotel. But again, what do I know, I am poor *shrug*

So, just out of curiosity, I went on Booking and checked the prices, and hypothetically from 27 April to 26 May, the whole stay would be around $ 30.000. *Cries in poor*

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

kf1997

I was also suprised by her sharing her struggles and even telling such a wide audience that Mo does not support her.
Even my father who was working 50 hours a week supported my mother and took evening strolls with me so she can have an hour of me time.

loisgriff

Chatty Member
When I originally found her videos and Instagram I assumed their apartment was in LA. She speaks with an American accent too.

Was surprised to find they live in Germany
They’re both very uncultured anyway - I never see any insight into Munich or them travelling around Germany learning about history, different cities, German culture etc. they belong in LA as they’re carbon copies of everyone else there - being with no substance

Lexie10

guys : seriously, how long do you think Annie's Youtube channel will last ?

Her content has been shit since more than a year now, and recently everything felt so off even during her pregnancy.

so boring

Lexie10

THE HAIRCARE GURU WHO’S TAKING OVER THE EUROPEAN SKINCARE INDUSTRY BY STORM 😂

"he went on to acquire a master’s degree in cosmetology"
"Nourished3 is a skincare line of products that’s become his clients’ favourite all over Europe"
"the demand for their products keeps increasing because customers find value for their money when they use Nourished3 products"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
it is crazy to see all the bullsh** we can read on the internet

also feels like this -supposed to be- professional article has been written by a child with all the grammar mistakes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has anyone watched Mo's latest instastories? The cognitive dissonance is unbelievable:

He said he works all the time so he is taking some "me time" to go to the gym and go out to dinner. As if that's not what he already does every day per the endless gym selfies and food pics.

He finally acknowledged Nalia not being on his instagram - said he might post her photos when she is older but he doesn't like babies on social media ( to give him benefit of the doubt, I think it's good he's thinking about her privacy but I'm not sure I believe that's the main reason)

He said he hates Octoberfest and he's happy it's over because everyone gets sick and that's how Covid spreads......yet he went to a super crowded Octoberfest party?!?

Classychick

Chatty Member
It's clear that Mo isn't around much or at all . You can tell she is struggling .
Never trusted Mo really

Wheelsbaby

Haha they can afford vacations because they’re enjoying the benefits of EU infrastructure - with rent control, subsidized childcare and healthcare.

they can’t afford private schooling for their kids in the USA. That’s a whole other level of wealth. We’re talking 50k/year type of private school.

In Europe childcare and schooling is very affordable. Healthcare is almost entirely free as well. That’s why they have excess money to go on vacations.

oshare

VIP Member
I agree with all of you. I always looked forward to her hauls or just showing some items she got because she had a great style a few years ago. It was elegant and chic but fun. She dressed so well back then. She was inspiring back then and she had a great eye for detail and for pretty clothes and items. These days, it's all so bland and boring. Just like her whole life. Her outside really reflects her inside.

I have to admit I am struggeling with content like Annies at the moment because life with a baby is so chaotic, I am barely getting any sleep and am not on top of things at all. I crave more rest & organisation.
I am thinking a lot of it would be better if I was more organized in my private life, spent more money on it etc. … in the end I don‘t know if it is an illusion or not and that makes me ruminate a lot. I don‘t know if anyone can relate to that.
Hey sweetie, just wanted to comment and tell you to please not compare your experience with Annie's and let it make you feel bad. It is SO common to crave organization and rest after a baby (especially if it's your first), and I can imagine it's easy to think about how "prepared and organized" Annie is in her life, finances, etc, and how this might make her experience seem so smooth. But as a mom of several, I can assure you that however much prepared you are, parenthood has NO similarity to what Annie is showing!! With my first, I had everything perfectly organized, I was even fortunate enough to have a nanny ready - basically, all of this excess and "structure" that Annie surely does, and when my daughter came, I felt....completely chaotic in every way lol! None of the organization or extra help changed this feelings. This is totally normal no matter how much you prepared or how much you organize, how much money spent, etc, I promise you. What you are experiencing is a natural part of parenthood, and anyone that tells you differently is not being truthful.

Also, like everyone says, her baby has not come yet!! It's quite easy to sit and plan of how organized, calm, routined, and "organic" of a parent you will be....until the babe actually comes lol :)!! No matter what type of privileges one has, parenthood is chaotic and difficult (and also amazing:), especially first time. Annie will have the choice to show the reality, or her own curated version (which, sadly, I think will be her way), but please please remember that this is not real, and don't compare your situation with it or let it make you feel bad about your situation. I wish Annie the best in her birth and introduction to parenthood, and hope she is able to give some truth to it in her platform. As for you, I have no doubt that you are doing an amazing job, and please know that this chaos is completely normal!!

• Heart