Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kristy12

I’ve saved and reported Mo’s latest stories to the German police as it’s illegal to drive whilst using a phone and he is always filming live whilst driving - bad enough to use a phone at a traffic light but he does it whilst driving the idiot.
He wouldn’t like it if he has an accident with his daughter in the car. So he should risk driving with a phone and risking other people’s lives should he make a mistake and crash.
I hope his drivers permit gets revoked.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

kf1997

On the day the war in europe started, Annie posted a picture from her first "proper" vacation titled "feeling so refreshed". She blocked hundreds of people within two hours who commented that her post was inappropriate.

• Haha
  • Wow

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Really? What were the comments saying? What a stupid and embarrassing as$ 😂
His caption said:

“I think time in Germany is coming to an end. I don’t know why anyone would live in this country. I don’t see the benefit this country offers”

And well, he’s an idiot. Considering Germany gave him everything he has now and he has no clue how difficult it is living in the US and how lucky he has it in Europe people were telling him straight basically. He’s very rude. And very ungrateful for the life the EU has given him.

• Wow
  • Heart
😁😁 I'm sitting here suppressing a laugh....I'm only into the first 3 minutes of her new video. Earlier she says, "We've had to wait 2 months to get the exact color of stroller we want to be shipped to us," and in my head I jokingly said, "I'll bet it's beige!",just thinking that I was being snarky and that she wouldn't actually purposely wait 2 months for this most boring and banal of colors (in my opinion). And then, at 3 minutes, low and behold, she is the proud owner of , as Annie calls it, "Soft Beige" stroller 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️:rolleyes::LOL:!!
I mean, to each their own, but seriously!! How beige can a person get!!!!

Attachments

• Haha

loisgriff

Chatty Member
I used to be quite jealous of Annie, often to the point I couldn’t watch her so called perfect life. Now I feel opposite; she’s married to an idiot 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11

victoria1111

I bet next there will be some stupid selfie of him in the hospital elevator sticking his tongue out, not mentioning the baby at all 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
He posted an instagram story yesterday, complaining about how busy he is and that he hasn't gone on a vacation all summer...apparently the babymoon and all the other trips don't count 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

BaliBarbie

I kind of hope that it isn‘t as bad as it seems, but she did not mention Mo in a positive way at all since the birth, it‘s always „I have been learning so much …, I do the laundry etc.“ But my gut feeling is that it’s going to end bad if Mo does not value Annie and the effort she puts into their baby enough.
A baby does change your life so much and I don‘t think being a „hands on“ father is what fits into Mos aspirations of life.
I mean can you imagine him on a playground etc.? I‘m not sure.
I agree…I’ve been getting a bad feeling for the last few videos re the absence of Mo and the fact she hardly mentions him and keeps alluding to the lack of support. It seems she and the baby are very much a unit and he barely exists. I don’t follow him but I note from others he has not shared the baby on his social media etc (whilst he shares all else). I had a feeling about him long ago that he liked the lifestyle Annie provided but this wasn’t a man of depth or integrity (or intelligence frankly) who would be by her side through hard times and embrace fatherhood etc.

eimaiilili

Anyone seen Mo’s stories asking for PayPal donations to help Syrian orphans? Seems dodgy that it’s through PayPal directly to him…
Very dodgy. I just came here to say that. He says: Don't just give your money to any of those organizations; give it to me so can give it to my aunt. I trust her. Oh, ok then...I wasn't sure you trusted her, but if you say so... Is he from some other planet?
How crass...He should have said- and Mo, you read here, we know- "Annie and I have decided to donate so and so amount and some of the profits from our nourished line." ...So... Tell us Mo, DID you donate? Or are you going to donate the $$$ people send you in your name and be a big hero?
I am so over these nobodies who spend 10 or 20 thousand on a trip to the Maldives, then have the audacity to ask you to donate, FROM THE CABIN of yet another jet he took... Donate your own money you cheapskate.

In her newest video, Annie says (quote) "I believe the better we feel during pregnancy, I feel like that energy really translates a lot to the baby, and a calm and happy mama will hopefully produce a calm and happy baby." Ummm, not quite Annie :rolleyes:.

While the general gist here feels correct (it's important take care of your body physically and emotionally during pregnancy, as well as you can), I'm sorry to say that I personally have had pregnancies that were super difficult and taxing on my body (my first pregnancy, for example, I both experienced deep sadness from loss of a dear friend, and also had hyperemesis (constant nausea) and was lucky if I could eat anything at all (much less work out), while in my third pregnancy, I felt so amazing, was in a great place, ate the healthiest in my life and went for a hike on my due date :)!! Well, I can say that all of my children are happy (half of the time lol ;), but my first baby (the super difficult pregnancy) is literally the easiest and calmest kid in world (has been since birth), while my third child (the super healthy pregnancy) was super fussy as a baby, and 8 years later, calm is, ahem, still NOT a word I would use to describe her ;) (though her passion and strong feelings are something I love most about her)!!

This experience is not unique - in fact, I rarely talk to mother who attributes a "super calm and happy pregnancy" to their child's "calm and happy" attitude. When Annie says stuff like this, I truly feel bad about what will happen if her baby is NOT a calm and happy personality?? Which, is totally FINE - we are all different, and how boring would the world be if we were all calm, positive, beige, non-passionate people?? Unfortunately, Annie doesn't seem to see it this way, so I only hope for her daughter's sake that her personality is the "right" one for her mother, lest she be met with judgement or made to feel "wrong" about her own self. Annie's daughter could very well turn out to be a fiesty, passionate, cynical personality type, and still be an amazing kid/human ❤.

Last edited:

victoria1111

What's the story behind the Rolex again?
Well she has had her Rolex for at least a decade, she said she loves the watch so much and then Mo bought her Apple watch so she started to wear it and Mo took her Rolex. I dont know I think it is weird. She already gives him her money and now her clothes and watch..what kind of men/husband would take advantage of this? 🙂

• Wow
  • Sick

DogMom1990

Annie for sure. He is just an overgrown baby. Plus I can't provide him with this kind of lifestyle lol he will be disappointed in me lol

I personally find the blending of the personal news of the birth of the baby and the marketing of their overpriced new product to be really distasteful.

Claud123

Chatty Member
That he doesn’t watch or read the news sadly explains a lot. Not that it’s surprising though. What an incredibly stupid thing to post..View attachment 1698397
THIS IS SIMPLY WHY I DON'T CHECK ANNIE'S
VIDEOS SINCE SHE GOT MARRIED MO!
WHO ELSE DOESN'T WATCH ANNIE'S VIDEOS?
I FEEL LIKE ANNIE IS ONLY THERE
FOR PROMOTING SEED.
WHAT IS NEEDED RIGHT NOW!
SIMPLY RULED BY
HER SUGARBABY HUSBAND!

[ ] I DON'T watch Annie and her sugarbaby husband!
[ ] I watch and trust Annie's Seed ads and trust her husband is smart and not a sugar baby!

Vote now!
:m

• Haha

DogMom1990

She needs to reclaim her watch and tell him to take a hike. Why does she need to support another mouth? Go back to the hair salon sir.

oshare

VIP Member
She revealed some insights of her birth in her stories. 8 out of 9cm dilated and of course smiling happy as a pig in shit. Not surprised Annie claims her birth was all wonderful.
Well some people do have a wonderful birth. When my friend gave birth to their first child she was the same lol. Second baby was a bit different story, but the first one was really a wonderful textbook perfect birth, so maybe she's one of those lucky people as well. Who knows at this point what is real and what is fake with her?

I find Mo quite alarming as well. Wouldn't surprise me if they divorce sooner rather than later. This is not sustainable. He's not even home with mom and baby, in stead he's out eating with friends. Not saying you can't leave the house, but it's been 3 minutes since he became a dad. I have never seen anyone like this, leaving mom and baby so quickly after giving birth to go out with friends. I find it so bizarre.

• Sick

prive0505

Chatty Member
I bet their Maldives holiday was constant chaos behind the scenes. This must have been a gifted trip? Flying 16 hours with a child under 1? No thanks. Imagine travelling all that way to have 3-4 days ‘adjusting to a new routine’ which means it was HELL in Annie’s language. Mo can never sit still and always needs attention - Annie is basically raising two kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Why is he such a rude and entitled brat about Germany? He is incredibly lucky he lives in a country with security, good healthcare, he speaks another language - and not only that - the comforts he has there! He lives in the most expensive city; with a luxury apartment, a car, access to good food and is able to actually see seasons change. He is so unbelievably rude and spoilt. I hope he doesn’t pass that onto his daughter. If you dislike where you live so much, move - you’re lucky you have that option.

victoria1111

I felt sorry for her that Mo cant even put the salmon in the oven for her and she eats plain potato,egg and apple 🙄 I was so happy that my husband cooked for us when we had our newborn and he still does..Mo's mum had to bring the food. I dont think he even helps her with the baby, she breastpumps so why not wake up at night, feed the baby and let Annie sleep? It's not like he has to get up early for work.