Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone on here bought anything from her affiliated links, items she's been payed to promote, or from her skincare line? I'm sincerely curious. No judgement, we're all friends here πŸ˜†
Never. I never do this with influencers/youtubers in general. I have been tempted in the past, I almost bought an almond cow through an influencer link but I couldn't justify the price (I'm not *that* rich lol). But no. Never. I have no interest in giving a rich influencer more money than they already have. I feel like, if I want to support an artist/influencer, I rather help one that is struggling and just starting out. It means so much more to them. Annie doesn't even interact with her audience at all. Why would you pay money for that?

Reactions: 3
I feel like Annie even feels uncomfortable with her audience. It's such a weird and forced vibe.

Reactions: 4
Never. I never do this with influencers/youtubers in general. I have been tempted in the past, I almost bought an almond cow through an influencer link but I couldn't justify the price (I'm not *that* rich lol). But no. Never. I have no interest in giving a rich influencer more money than they already have. I feel like, if I want to support an artist/influencer, I rather help one that is struggling and just starting out. It means so much more to them. Annie doesn't even interact with her audience at all. Why would you pay money for that?
This so much! She doesn't reply or like any comment, either on YouTube or IG. Maybe a couple and then she's away till next time she wants to promote something else.

If you are this wonderful "guru" who wants to help people, and who is grateful for each and every one of her followers, why don't you interact? But then you expect views, and sales and money.

I feel like Annie even feels uncomfortable with her audience. It's such a weird and forced vibe.
Yes, even when she meets with someone (ex in her honeymoon video she met a follower) she is so awkward and forced like you said.

I think that if she could, she would just live at home and never interact with anybody.

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised she hasn't released a green juice yet.

Annie's juices :ROFLMAO: :sick:

I googled it.. turns out, it already exists :ROFLMAO: they also sell popsicles. I have no words.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm surprised she hasn't released a green juice yet.

Annie's juices :ROFLMAO: :sick:

I googled it.. turns out, it already exists :ROFLMAO: they also sell popsicles. I have no words.
She'll probably make a probiotic seed mask that will clean your pores and make them beige 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She'll probably make a probiotic seed mask that will clean your pores and make them beige 🀣🀣🀣
YES!
If you put it on before bed, it will help you sleep and wake up without an alarm. You feel so refreshed, it will make you have a good scheduled poop too. The wonders of this world! πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ

Everybody, literally EVERYBODY:
But not Annie:

i-love-color-im-not-a-beige-kind-of-girl-quote-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With the speed with which they release products, they'll probably be in bankruptcy before they show something new! :LOL:

• Haha
With the speed with which they release products, they'll probably be in bankruptcy before they show something new! :LOL:
Yeah!!!

Also baby is on the way so I don't think we'll see any new product in a while...
Unless Annie superplans everything but she's as fast as a snail so...🐌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Arugula with raw carrot and tomato. No starch of course. I feel like it's getting worse and worse. Why are the portions the same?
Mo eating out sgain in 3 2 .. πŸ•—
Gotta get those calories in somewhere. He sure as hell will not get them at home

• Haha
God fordbid she eats pasta or a pizza if it doesn't have green salad next to it πŸ™„

God fordbid she eats pasta or a pizza if it doesn't have green salad next to it πŸ™„
Right? It's fine if you just happen to enjoy it, I, too, really love a salad with pasta, pizza, lasagna or even most rice dishes but that's mostly because I like the texture and a bit of the crunch that's added to the meal. Of course, it's nice that it has more vitamin and minerals, but I healthy every day, so one meal won't change it. I simply add it to the meal because I enjoy the textures. I also would do so, if it had zero health benefits lol.
Just like one healthy meal won't make you healthy, one unhealthy ("empty") meal won't make you unhealthy. She thinks her skin will immediately freak out and she won't have a poop if she doesn't eat a green leaf. Ffs, we are not that fragile are we??! For pretending to be such a health guru, she sure as hell does not have any idea at all how the body works.

Arugula with raw carrot and tomato. No starch of course. I feel like it's getting worse and worse. Why are the portions the same?
Mo eating out sgain in 3 2 .. πŸ•—
Gotta get those calories in somewhere. He sure as hell will not get them at home
I must say though, there was a piece of salmon that was bigger than the other, it was probably for Mo πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Exactly! She always goes on and on for years that her skin is sensitive and acne prone, yet her skin is super clear πŸ€”πŸ˜† she gets treatments on a monthly basis, access to the best creams and doctors (not that she will listen to them anyway), and still freaks out.
She has no joy, no spark, everything is white clean beige nude. The only colourful thing is her life is that sad carrot salad πŸ™„ I mean did you see the meals Mo posted? I was drooling on my phone 🀣

• Haha
I remember they went to Italy for her birthday some years back and she ate pasta with salad. Together. I mean, you do you, but have you ever seen an Italian eating salad and pasta together? Come on, you’re on holiday! Let loose a little. Or at home when she prepares pasta with spinach and other weird vegetables. Pasta is not meant to be eaten like that.

Exactly! She always goes on and on for years that her skin is sensitive and acne prone, yet her skin is super clear πŸ€”πŸ˜† she gets treatments on a monthly basis, access to the best creams and doctors (not that she will listen to them anyway), and still freaks out.
She has no joy, no spark, everything is white clean beige nude. The only colourful thing is her life is that sad carrot salad πŸ™„ I mean did you see the meals Mo posted? I was drooling on my phone 🀣
Let’s not forget she was on the pill, that’s why her skin looked so good.

I remember they went to Italy for her birthday some years back and she ate pasta with salad. Together. I mean, you do you, but have you ever seen an Italian eating salad and pasta together? Come on, you’re on holiday! Let loose a little. Or at home when she prepares pasta with spinach and other weird vegetables. Pasta is not meant to be eaten like that.
Like I said, I do this, too. But because I REALLY love the textures together. I honestly don't care how it's meant to be eaten, I eat however I like my meals so I can't really fault her for that because, same, but I would do so even if it's not good for the body because I just like it lol. My parents (very normal average eaters, eat anything under the sun) add vegetables to all their pastas etc., too. Maybe that's where my love comes from, I have always eaten it like that and I love it lol. But it's simply just that. Of course, the health benefits are nice, like I said earlier. But we used to eat just fries or just pancakes (w/ lots of butter), too, when we were young. It's, indeed, really no big deal πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Noooo show me?!

Like I said, I do this, too. But because I REALLY love the textures together. I honestly don't care how it's meant to be eaten, I eat however I like my meals so I can't really fault her for that because, same, but I would do so even if it's not good for the body because I just like it lol. My parents (very normal average eaters, eat anything under the sun) add vegetables to all their pastas etc., too. Maybe that's where my love comes from, I have always eaten it like that and I love it lol. But it's simply just that. Of course, the health benefits are nice, like I said earlier. But we used to eat just fries or just pancakes (w/ lots of butter), too, when we were young. It's, indeed, really no big deal πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Noooo show me?!
The stories dissapeared they were from yesterday or 2 days ago I think, but he had fries, burgers with cheese and pickles and yummines 🀯 Stuff that Annie would never eat or make at home even.
Does she know there are other types of fish out there..not only salmon πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
I noticed even when she eats she has 0 emotions..very stiff as if she thinks she will have wrinkles around her mouth or something

• Haha
The stories dissapeared they were from yesterday or 2 days ago I think, but he had fries, burgers with cheese and pickles and yummines 🀯 Stuff that Annie would never eat or make at home even.
Does she know there are other types of fish out there..not only salmon πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
I noticed even when she eats she has 0 emotions..very stiff as if she thinks she will have wrinkles around her mouth or something
Most of her meals look gross.
She has to be careful with the amount of salmon she eats. She eats it so much she should to be careful not to get mercury poisoning.

Most of her meals look gross.
She has to be careful with the amount of salmon she eats. She eats it so much she should to be careful not to get mercury poisoning.
Exactly especially now that she is pregnant she needa to select the origin of the foods more carefully. Even the avocados she eats often can have pesticides sprayed on them..

Exactly especially now that she is pregnant she needa to select the origin of the foods more carefully. Even the avocados she eats often can have pesticides sprayed on them..
Absolutely.
I'm surprised how much she makes herself seem like an authority or expert on health, but does so little actual research!
That's why health organisations always tell people to eat a large variety of foods. Not only because of the health benefits each food has, but also so we don't get too much of certain things in our body. I am an ethical vegan and I suffer from quite severe IBS so most people assume my diet is quite limited, but I mix it up more than most people I know. Not only from day to day, but also from week to week or season to season, I try to eat different meals and vegetables that are more in season. Better for your body and better for the environment, too. I'm really surprised sometimes how little Annie seems to understand these things.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.