Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what, I am gonna listen to Annie’s mind blowing tips, like #8 and stop watching things that are negative and toxic… like her videos. I’d rather spend my time smart and watch Squid game. Thank you Annie.
Or the sexy duke from bridgerton 😁😁😍

Reactions: 4
Annie in about 7 months:🤣

I bet she will never ever allow colourful toys and clothes for her child! I don’t understand why she decided to have a baby when she already has one - Mo!

Mo, in my opinion, is not a good match for her. I stopped watching her because I dislike him, he looks so very childish and irresponsible, not very bright either… It looks like she takes care of him like his mama😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone make an estimate about how much she earns per month?

It's easy to make these kind of videos when you literally don't have to worry about money and bills and stuff.

I bet she will never ever allow colourful toys and clothes for her child! I don’t understand why she decided to have a baby when she already has one - Mo!

Mo, in my opinion, is not a good match for her. I stopped watching her because I dislike him, he looks so very childish and irresponsible, not very bright either… It looks like she takes care of him like his mama😁
Well, she said she wants like 3 kids, so :ROFLMAO:

It's what I've written above, he saw that she needed him and now he literally doesn't give a fuc*. But yeah, he is ignorant. On their honeymoon he was basically making fun of Italians accent, and not in a cute way. Or the same when he was in Dubai and kept saying shaorma. Like, that is very disrespectful and it shows his mental level. Not that Annie is a nuclear physicist, but still she is gracious and at times classy in her behaviour.

Reactions: 5

It's easy to make these kind of videos when you literally don't have to worry about money and bills and stuff.

It's what I've written above, he saw that she needed him and now he literally doesn't give a fuc*. But yeah, he is ignorant. On their honeymoon he was basically making fun of Italians accent, and not in a cute way. Or the same when he was in Dubai and kept saying shaorma. Like, that is very disrespectful and it shows his mental level. Not that Annie is a nuclear physicist, but still she is gracious and at times classy in her behaviour.
3 kids yeaah let's see she survives taking care of the first one 🤣 with her productivity and her organizinh and cleaning and lists and meditating and doing green juice and chicken salad 🤣🤣

Don't get me wrong being organized is very good and I personally also enjoy making lists (groceries, travel clothes and itineraries, to do lists). They help me as well. But Annie has no limit to them. She even organizes her poop ffs! Chill out woman! Go with the flow the world doesn't end if you haven't ticked 72674636 things today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She should just do "day in the life" videos instead of this advice stuff. LOL She balances nothing so productivity advice is particularly egregious coming from her. She can do fashion or make up advice. or even hair advice with her husband. but proclivity or work ethic are totally a bad fit.

• Haha

Yes I can. I will do it tomorrow. I'm a bit too tired tonight but I will look into it tomorrow and come with some rough estimations. But you have to be careful with such things because we have no idea what are all the things she owns or has investments in, we also don't know how much she sells with their beauty products and how profit they have. Maybe she put some investments in buildings, we don't know. But I can make estimations based on youtube and ADs if that's what you want to know. Let me know.

Does Mo have no armpit hair? Isn't that quite rare or does he get it waxed? Lol, i bet.

Yes I can. I will do it tomorrow. I'm a bit too tired tonight but I will look into it tomorrow and come with some rough estimations. But you have to be careful with such things because we have no idea what are all the things she owns or has investments in, we also don't know how much she sells with their beauty products and how profit they have. Maybe she put some investments in buildings, we don't know. But I can make estimations based on youtube and ADs if that's what you want to know. Let me know.

Does Mo have no armpit hair? Isn't that quite rare or does he get it waxed? Lol, i bet.
He probably does laser with Annie 😂 since they also get mani/pedi together!

About the estimate, please don’t waste time. I was just curious because I saw on a couple of sites that she could earn between 600-2000$ per month. I’m no expert but I’ve always heard of people who can earn 20/30k per month, so it just seemed a bit low because she has a lot of subscribers. But I literally don’t know anything about how YouTube works.

She does probably have investments from her dad and what she earned at the beginning.

Reactions: 2
He probably does laser with Annie 😂 since they also get mani/pedi together!

About the estimate, please don’t waste time. I was just curious because I saw on a couple of sites that she could earn between 600-2000$ per month. I’m no expert but I’ve always heard of people who can earn 20/30k per month, so it just seemed a bit low because she has a lot of subscribers. But I literally don’t know anything about how YouTube works.

She does probably have investments from her dad and what she earned at the beginning.

I tried to find out, but I have no clue whether this is true . 2k seems for me a bit low. I think girls like Tamara or Lydia earns for sure 10k upwards , but don’t quote me , I have no idea, also trying to get a bigger picture here .

I think that her dad is certainly not stupid, as he is a self made millionaire. I have rather the feeling that he doesn’t like him a lot, but he supports Annie.

Perhaps they have a prenup signed..

fashion and beauty youtubers earn anywhere between $1-$5 per thousand views through adsense. so you can multiply her views on a video by 0.001-0.005 to get an estimate of how much she earns in adsense for a video within a 30 day period. for example their pregnancy announcement had 114k views so that is roughly $114-$570 earned from that video alone. if she is gaining anywhere between 400k-600k monetised views per month, she would be making roughly $400-$3,000 per month just from adsense. for sponsorships it's all dependent on the contract but she can charge bare minimum of $2,700 for just one sponsored post on her feed. she can charge more on her youtube channel so it really depends on how often she is doing sponsored videos in a month but she can easily be making 5 figures every month from doing the bare minimum.

Attachments

I tried to find out, but I have no clue whether this is true . 2k seems for me a bit low. I think girls like Tamara or Lydia earns for sure 10k upwards , but don’t quote me , I have no idea, also trying to get a bigger picture here .

I think that her dad is certainly not stupid, as he is a self made millionaire. I have rather the feeling that he doesn’t like him a lot, but he supports Annie.

Perhaps they have a prenup signed..
I sure hope that they have a prenup. Mo is obsessed with her dad. There's a vlog in Barcelona where he asked Annie's dad to say a few words, and at the end her dad touches his nose in a way that I've seen Mo do too. Afterwards.

fashion and beauty youtubers earn anywhere between $1-$5 per thousand views through adsense. so you can multiply her views on a video by 0.001-0.005 to get an estimate of how much she earns in adsense for a video within a 30 day period. for example their pregnancy announcement had 114k views so that is roughly $114-$570 earned from that video alone. if she is gaining anywhere between 400k-600k monetised views per month, she would be making roughly $400-$3,000 per month just from adsense. for sponsorships it's all dependent on the contract but she can charge bare minimum of $2,700 for just one sponsored post on her feed. she can charge more on her youtube channel so it really depends on how often she is doing sponsored videos in a month but she can easily be making 5 figures every month from doing the bare minimum.
Thanks a lot. She obviously does the bare minimum LOL
But does she get payed even if you skip the ads (the ones that you can)? And what about older videos? Or they count the total views?
She also has her older channel that she kept, probably makes something out of that one too.

Screenshot 2022-03-28 at 12-02-09 AnnieJaffrey YouTube Channel Analytics and Report - NoxInflu...png

Here are some of her estimated stats from Noxinfluencer.
Her CPM is high. The average CPM in Germany is close to 19 dollar. That means roughly 19 dollar per 1000 views if you get that amount. I don't think she gets that much, I found a website yesterday that said she gets a little over 10 dollar, but we can't be sure. However, Youtube takes 45% of the Adsense, so we have to take that into consideration. If her video gets, say, 100k views, 10 dollar per 1000 views. 100*10=1000 dollar per video, minus the 45% cut, so about 450 dollar per video that gets 100k views. I think she uploads 8 times a month? So 450x8=3600 dollar per month from adsense alone on the LOW end. If she's closer to that 19 (because it's average! so there are people who maybe only get 10 and people who maybe get closer to 30 dollar). she gets double the amount, so closer to 7000 dollar per month (if she gets 100k per video). Lately she hasn't been getting as many views, but there have been videos that did really well for her in the past, closer to a million views. So if the CPM that month was really high for her, say that 19 dollar and it was an AD too, she made bank.

I found an insider article about an american youtuber/influencer with 1.8M subs, she made about 4-5 on a low month and close to 11-12k in a good month. Annie has half the subscribers, but she has a much higher CPM rate in Germany, so I think the estimations (3600 on a low month and 7000 per month if she has a good month) are quite accurate.

Some youtubers work with a set price per AD video, but some youtubers make extra money the more views they get on a video. Say, they get a basic rate of say, 5000 dollar, for the AD an sich, but if they get 100k get they extra, if they get 500k they get even more, if the video does well and they get 1M views, they get a lot of extra bonus because a lot of people are watching the AD.
I don't know what she does, but she works with a lot of the same brands for a long time already, so I think she's doing well for them and they are happy. The longer you have a good connection and work relationship with a brand, the higher they pay you because you have brand loyalty.

She also has a lot of affiliate links. I don't know how much she makes, but I think that makes her some money, too.

On top of that, she also has her own company. Of course, she put quite a lot of investment in it, so I don't know how much she is making from it at the moment, but a lot of her viewers got the product. The ingredients and the packaging is not that expensive and she, herself, is the model, so that saved them money, too. She was also able to promote it herself. She did buy some advertisements ("features") in magazines, that is not cheap.

View attachment 1155716

Here are some of her estimated stats from Noxinfluencer.
Her CPM is high. The average CPM in Germany is close to 19 dollar. That means roughly 19 dollar per 1000 views if you get that amount. I don't think she gets that much, I found a website yesterday that said she gets a little over 10 dollar, but we can't be sure. However, Youtube takes 45% of the Adsense, so we have to take that into consideration. If her video gets, say, 100k views, 10 dollar per 1000 views. 100*10=1000 dollar per video, minus the 45% cut, so about 450 dollar per video that gets 100k views. I think she uploads 8 times a month? So 450x8=3600 dollar per month from adsense alone on the LOW end. If she's closer to that 19 (because it's average! so there are people who maybe only get 10 and people who maybe get closer to 30 dollar). she gets double the amount, so closer to 7000 dollar per month (if she gets 100k per video). Lately she hasn't been getting as many views, but there have been videos that did really well for her in the past, closer to a million views. So if the CPM that month was really high for her, say that 19 dollar and it was an AD too, she made bank.

I found an insider article about an american youtuber/influencer with 1.8M subs, she made about 4-5 on a low month and close to 11-12k in a good month. Annie has half the subscribers, but she has a much higher CPM rate in Germany, so I think the estimations (3600 on a low month and 7000 per month if she has a good month) are quite accurate.

Some youtubers work with a set price per AD video, but some youtubers make extra money the more views they get on a video. Say, they get a basic rate of say, 5000 dollar, for the AD an sich, but if they get 100k get they extra, if they get 500k they get even more, if the video does well and they get 1M views, they get a lot of extra bonus because a lot of people are watching the AD.
I don't know what she does, but she works with a lot of the same brands for a long time already, so I think she's doing well for them and they are happy. The longer you have a good connection and work relationship with a brand, the higher they pay you because you have brand loyalty.

She also has a lot of affiliate links. I don't know how much she makes, but I think that makes her some money, too.

On top of that, she also has her own company. Of course, she put quite a lot of investment in it, so I don't know how much she is making from it at the moment, but a lot of her viewers got the product. The ingredients and the packaging is not that expensive and she, herself, is the model, so that saved them money, too. She was also able to promote it herself. She did buy some advertisements ("features") in magazines, that is not cheap.
Wow, thank you so so much! Super detailed and clear!

Do you think that she is profiting from nourished? Like, are there people who periodically buy her mask and cleanser?

Reactions: 1
Ok so she plans exact times when she has breakfast, when she has shower, her walk..What happens when there is a delay for five minutes? She must get nuts. No wonder Mo is never home. She does nothing whole Saturday afternoon. By doing "something" she means going for a walk or workout..Their cleaning lady is there once a week for four to five hours! Annie is just unbelieveble..and you guys were right, she is already talking about how important hiring child care is. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Ok so she plans exact times when she has breakfast, when she has shower, her walk..What happens when there is a delay for five minutes? She must get nuts. No wonder Mo is never home. She does nothing whole Saturday afternoon. By doing "something" she means going for a walk or workout..Their cleaning lady is there once a week for four to five hours! Annie is just unbelieveble..and you guys were right, she is already talking about how important hiring child care is. 🙄🙄🙄
How else is she gonna wake up without an alarm otherwise? 😂

Can't imagine a baby, especially a new born sleeping all night. I have a friend who breastfeeds every 3 hours, plus the baby is not sleeping when it's teething. I can't imagine how she will deal with it.

Either she'll make a 180 shift, or she'll hire an army of nannies.

• Haha
@oshare the thing is CPM is determined by where your audience is viewing from, not where the youtubers are located. for example if she had a lot of indian viewers, her CPM would be very low even if she got high views. she has majority american audience as she has an american management agency so her CPM is within US viewers ranges, not germany's i believe. she could have a percentage of viewers from EU but her average CPM is influenced by her US CPM. and every topic for content is also different CPM. in the US if you make videos about insurance or finance the average CPM is $25. whereas for beauty/fashion it is $1-$5, its all determined by the ad payers on google side and how much they are willing to pay to run their ads on different topics of content

Thanks a lot. She obviously does the bare minimum LOL
But does she get payed even if you skip the ads (the ones that you can)? And what about older videos? Or they count the total views?
She also has her older channel that she kept, probably makes something out of that one too.
yes if you skip it doesn't pay her. and older videos also count as long as they are still being monetised. not every video is monetised, sometimes videos get demonetised due to content. that is why it is an estimated range for adsense. but she gets majority of her income from sponsors as they pay a lot, especially for youtube content.

Last edited:
@classytikkamasala Most of Annie's viewers are from high CPM countries (europe/usa), so she should be good. It's mostly based on how much someone from that country is able to spend. People in europe and the usa, because we are first world, can spend a lot of money, so the CPM is high. She also has quite a lot of followers from Germany, that's why I specifically mentioned the german CPM. Becacuse her content is quite "average", I roughly estimated 10 dollar per 1000 views. If you look at the rates from noxinfluencer, my rough estimations seem quite accurate. But of course, we don't know. Her stuff is super advertisement friendly, so that counts as well. I really don't think I'm far off but you can have a different opinion of course. But I think we both agree that most of her income comes from her sponsors, not from the adsense and not from her own brand either because she rarely promotes it. (also i want to add that i love your nickname, it's somehow so funny to me every time i see it :ROFLMAO: (y) (y))

Has anyone on here bought anything from her affiliated links, items she's been payed to promote, or from her skincare line? I'm sincerely curious. No judgement, we're all friends here 😆

Reactions: 1
Has anyone on here bought anything from her affiliated links, items she's been payed to promote, or from her skincare line? I'm sincerely curious. No judgement, we're all friends here 😆
Nope ! Won’t pay 70 euro for a mask.
I have also not bought ever any seed or fabletics or missoma things. It just didn’t catch my attention.

And I also didn’t buy the toilet stool to poop 🙈😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I admit I was tempted by the seed pills but then honestly it's a bogus science, same with the collagen and other stuff. Just take some chia seeds and it's the same. Will make the poop pass effortlessly LOL 😂
Also when she released the mask I was super curious, but when I saw the price I was like nope, you can use some clay and water and it's the same. Oh, wait, there's the amethyst infusion magik missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.