Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as I posted about him holding a camera and filming whilst driving, he posts a video of his friend recording in the car. He must religiously read this thread haha
I hope he had fun reading out recap relay :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OMG, I noticed, too haha! That guy has humour 🤣

By the way, I noticed Annie looks much more her usual self when she is in workout clothes and no/ different makeup on. I think the makeup and beige style is what makes her look much older.

Reactions: 1
OMG, I noticed, too haha! That guy has humour 🤣

By the way, I noticed Annie looks much more her usual self when she is in workout clothes and no/ different makeup on. I think the makeup and beige style is what makes her look much older.
Yeah I mentioned this already multiple times. She looks much better without makeup, especially her lips make her look ancient. She looks cute and fresh when she's casually dressed (and wears no makeup), like she shows sometimes at the end of her vlogs when she's chilling and watching a tv show.

Yeah I mentioned this already multiple times. She looks much better without makeup, especially her lips make her look ancient. She looks cute and fresh when she's casually dressed (and wears no makeup), like she shows sometimes at the end of her vlogs when she's chilling and watching a tv show.
Lately I agree.
But in the past, before the pandemic, there are some videos/blogs where she really looked like a bombshell. She was tan, she was glowing, literally glowing, at times she had this winged liner and yeah, she was hot (and I’m a girl). Maybe because she was happier, I don’t know. But it was a pleasure watching her.

Reactions: 3
Lately I agree.
But in the past, before the pandemic, there are some videos/blogs where she really looked like a bombshell. She was tan, she was glowing, literally glowing, at times she had this winged liner and yeah, she was hot (and I’m a girl). Maybe because she was happier, I don’t know. But it was a pleasure watching her.
Her face is so beige and dull with makeup. I remember she used to use red lipstick from time to time. It made her face come alive. I understand, with her age, she doesn't want to have it so bright anymore, but a bit muted red would look so beautiful.

Her face is so beige and dull with makeup. I remember she used to use red lipstick from time to time. It made her face come alive. I understand, with her age, she doesn't want to have it so bright anymore, but a bit muted red would look so beautiful.
She never wears anything anymore that is not beige or white. She used to paint her nails as well sometimes pink or red and she had them longer and more feminine somehow..now everything is beige. I bet her poop is beige 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a joke he is!

Mo, if you’re reading here can you please wear white jeans tomorrow Saturday 26 March 2022 if it’s true that you cheated on Annie?? I’ll even buy your whole Nourished3 range! Thx
😂😂😂😂

And Mo , if you are reading this, what is it with you tongue against your teeth?!

And do you also have a pair of jeans which is not torn ? Or only your wedding one?

• Haha
Yup makes 0 sense. Just watched his stories of burger and fries and cheese 😅 not the beige food she prepares. She was nowehere to be seen.
Maybe he didn’t show her? Because the alternative is that he’s just a piece of tit. He‘s never at home, yesterday he was out all day, apart from burning some incense. Aren’t pregnant women sensitive to smells? I cannot imagine Annie enjoying those strong smells. Unless… maybe she is away? Visiting her mom or something?

Btw, he also posted this pic. Does that mean he didn’t cheat 😂?

Attachments

Him going all out now she's pregnant makes me wonder all the more if they have a business deal. He gives her a baby and how he can just do whatever he wants. He doesn't have to be on standby anymore in case Annie's ovulating :ROFLMAO: after 2 years of trying, finally freedom, he must think.

• Haha
Him going all out now she's pregnant makes me wonder all the more if they have a business deal. He gives her a baby and how he can just do whatever he wants. He doesn't have to be on standby anymore in case Annie's ovulating :ROFLMAO: after 2 years of trying, finally freedom, he must think.
Honestly, that’s what I thought too.
We are all coming out of a pandemic and we all want to get loose and have fun, but aren’t you excited to be a dad? He’s still behaving as if he’s single.

Reactions: 5
You’ll all remember some post ago, when a neighbor of them wrote that they think it is an agreement marriage!?
People around can feel the energy.

He is caring less and less, also in their last video, their energy was totally off. There was no feeling of belonging together.

I think that Annie deserve something better, but it is her choice of life.

I thought the worst couple on YouTube are Lydia and Ali, but I take it back. Annie and Mo got place #1 now - for me .

Perhaps Mo thinks now that he is now in good hands ,she will never leave him and he can eat off her money.

He spends around 80- 100 Euro or more just everyday eating out dinner and lunch .

And this man is not working

• Sick
You’ll all remember some post ago, when a neighbor of them wrote that they think it is an agreement marriage!?
People around can feel the energy.

He is caring less and less, also in their last video, their energy was totally off. There was no feeling of belonging together.

I think that Annie deserve something better, but it is her choice of life.

I thought the worst couple on YouTube are Lydia and Ali, but I take it back. Annie and Mo got place #1 now - for me .

Perhaps Mo thinks now that he is now in good hands ,she will never leave him and he can eat off her money.

He spends around 80- 100 Euro or more just everyday eating out dinner and lunch .

And this man is not working
Yeah, I agree with you.

I don’t think it started like this, you can see in older videos that he was smitten with her. Maybe he was surprised that she would give him the time of the day, I don’t know, but you could see at least some lust/attraction.

After he had a taste of the “good” life, he realized that she would never leave him, especially now with a baby. I think she could have done better, at least found someone on her lever financially, but it’s obvious she has self esteem issues and doesn’t think she deserves better.

How can you say he’s not working?? Girl, what about their brand? 😂

Yeah, I agree with you.

I don’t think it started like this, you can see in older videos that he was smitten with her. Maybe he was surprised that she would give him the time of the day, I don’t know, but you could see at least some lust/attraction.

After he had a taste of the “good” life, he realized that she would never leave him, especially now with a baby. I think she could have done better, at least found someone on her lever financially, but it’s obvious she has self esteem issues and doesn’t think she deserves better.

How can you say he’s not working?? Girl, what about their brand? 😂
😂😂

You mean the “ oh my goodness, I was working the whole day .I need some vacation “
or you mean him saying

“ we have been working non Stop for 1 year to launch 1 product - I need some vacation from the vacation”

Or do you mean him posting with his Mac book with the title” sooooo much work to do “

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, it’s stressful to not do anything all day! 😂

Will we be graced with a new video today or will she delay? She hasn’t been active on IG since her last video.

• Haha
You know what, I am gonna listen to Annie’s mind blowing tips, like #8 and stop watching things that are negative and toxic… like her videos. I’d rather spend my time smart and watch Squid game. Thank you Annie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.