Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Annie even feels uncomfortable with her audience. It's such a weird and forced vibe.
Yes, me too! I have sent her some questions before when I used to watch her videos, but she never answered…

Reactions: 3
She made a whole video about gut health and said she poops every morning after getting up and never leaves house before her morning poop.
She mentiones it in some videos how she gets up, drinks lemon water and goes to the bathroom. Somehow, she can even control her poop schedule πŸ˜….
I have never managed to poop at the same time each day, lol. Even when I had a regular eating schedule (eating at the same time every day lol) I could not control the time of my bowel movements.
Oh wow! I haven't seen her videos in a while either so I missed this info (this should be another fact to add to her Wiki page. I insist she should have one).

I wonder if this is the reason why she left Dubai before her husband. Cause Dubai hours couldn't cope with her morning 'poop ritual'. :ROFLMAO:

What really irritates me of Annie seems the kind of person who claims to "take care" so much of herself... Yet choose to inject botox, get implants, travels to Dubai pregnant while Covid is still around. Colour her hair while pregnant, can't wait until her baby gets born to colour her hair... and definetly will keep her facials, tattoo her eyebrows, antyhing that keeps mommy fresh and beige.

She claims to read so much and learn about what's healthy... yet she is so dumb for the basic decisions. πŸ™„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
But how many of the supplements she takes?? I was actually advised by a doctor to not do that, that it burdens the liver. And while I was pregnant my gynecologist said the same, if you eat enough and variety of foods this is not necessery. Annie takes like 6 pills every day πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« as someone said here, when she likes something, she becomes obsessed with it and it is actually quite dangerous for young women or teenegers who are watching her, who consider her a role model and are maybe trying to imitate her.

Not enough that she sucked the life out of mo, she wants to suck the creative energy from the baby too

Everything has to fit within her bland aesthetic
Oh my good I knewww it! Beige baby loading!🀣🀣🀣

Ugh why does she look so criinge when she is kissing him?! She's kissing her husband not a stranger on the street πŸ™„πŸ™„
Screenshot_20220401-213021_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Guuys he is working so haaard! Now I understand why he needs vacation after vacation. Imagine working on a laptop..in your own peaceful home..in a top city in europe..super-duper hard πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Screenshot_20220403-132537_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
We should do a wiki and link her threads too.

Guuys he is working so haaard! Now I understand why he needs vacation after vacation. Imagine working on a laptop..in your own peaceful home..in a top city in europe..super-duper hard πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„View attachment 1168144
Hasn't he blocked you because you took a screenshot?

Yeah, he's breaking his back with all the work he's been doing. Isn't he ashamed? Like, people are struggling with low paid jobs and barely making it to the end of the month, and he is sprawled and posts these stupid pictures. We all know they're just the face of this bullshit brand. They aren't doing anything, otherwise they would have shared stuff with their followers. Going to a warehouse and putting stickers on boxes in not creating a brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Yeah, he's breaking his back with all the work he's been doing. Isn't he ashamed? Like, people are struggling with low paid jobs and barely making it to the end of the month, and he is sprawled and posts these stupid pictures. We all know they're just the face of this bullshit brand. They aren't doing anything, otherwise they would have shared stuff with their followers. Going to a warehouse and putting stickers on boxes in not creating a brand.
And he calls himself a "founder" πŸ˜€ what did he established? Without Annie he wouldn't be able to do anything..and the way he is bragging on his IG how he spends her money..disgusting 🀒

Reactions: 6

Nope, just for screenshot they can't block you. How would he know I took it anyway? I didn't message him or anything. He's too entertaining πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She did block me however πŸ˜… I m stalking her from my husband's account. Wasn't yesterday an upload day for her? Gosh if i would dissapear like that from my job i would get fired in 5 min.

And he calls himself a "founder" πŸ˜€ what did he established? Without Annie he wouldn't be able to do anything..and the way he is bragging on his IG how he spends her money..disgusting 🀒
Yeess he was visiting a Range Rover dealership today..so much hard work..

• Haha
It's not all glamour you guys!!

πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…
OMG! He should get an assistant! I mean, everybody who is somebody (and he obviously is a big shot) has one. Why should he be the one to go check the dealership and doing boring tasks??

Obviously I'm being sarcastic here LOL

• Haha
OMG! He should get an assistant! I mean, everybody who is somebody (and he obviously is a big shot) has one. Why should he be the one to go check the dealership and doing boring tasks??

Obviously I'm being sarcastic here LOL
Mo needs an assistant and Annie needs a secretary with all the writing, planning and journaling she does. Imagine how much more time they would have for painting nails, going out to eat, etc.

• Haha
She is having afternoon bed times and watches tv from the bedroom and he sits in the living room πŸ˜‚ this is how I imagine them now .

Guysss, so much hard work to launch the next product! What will it be? A hand cream. πŸ™ˆ

I cannot tell you how second hand embarrassment I feel when I see the both. I stopped watching her videos, yes I am one of the viewer decrease and his stories tell everything you need to know about the both πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is having afternoon bed times and watches tv from the bedroom and he sits in the living room πŸ˜‚ this is how I imagine them now .

Guysss, so much hard work to launch the next product! What will it be? A hand cream. πŸ™ˆ

I cannot tell you how second hand embarrassment I feel when I see the both. I stopped watching her videos, yes I am one of the viewer decrease and his stories tell everything you need to know about the both πŸ˜‚
The most useless things! They really have no grip on the real world, no idea what could sell. Nothing. Who is helping them ruin their β€œimage”? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Weren't they looking for an assistant a while ago though? I wonder what happened to them? It was to run help the business i think. That person must be doing all the work now so they can relax.
Man how the other side lives huh. With this kind of lady of leasure lifestyle, I'm not surprised Mo married her. To have such a lifestyle in exchange for company and a baby? Worst deals have been made.

Mo literally is like:

giphy.gif

Me too! I haven't watched her videos since before Dubai. Never watched the "Baby announcement" video cause when an influencer get pregnant I always wonder "Do they need to make a WHOLE video about it?". The filming themself with a pregnancy test crying to me is so cringe!

For their new product as usual they will film:
- The only day they have a meeting.
- The only day they have to send some emails.
- And the launch day video, Annie crying saying "thank you so much you guys, all sold out" and Mo "wow, this is sooo... wow. Thank you so much! all sold out!". πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Girls has her first maternity outfit in plain greige.
what a shocker

why is she buying maternity outfits? she's slim enough to just wear normal clothes no?
she's too addicted to shopping. she can just wear her flowy dresses no?
meanwhile one of my friends had a baby, she bought 2 maternity pants because nothing else fit her anymore on the bottom... and shared them with literally all the pregnant women around her and now she's having her second one soon and she just got them back on time after making rounds :ROFLMAO:

oh yeah, she has no friends. and i'm sure borrowing is not fresh enough

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.