Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie knows some german but only gorcery store level german, so that's not that much apparently. I think maybe Mo is better in english when there is not a camera in his face, he seems a bit more nervous on camera because he starts to overthink what he's about to say. I think that's more it than him not being good in english. I think he's fine and he's able to get across his message/intentions well in my opinion

Why is he eating out so much? Is he banned from the house? Is he sampling dishes for a restaurant? Is he starting a catering service? What is going on? 🤣
:ROFLMAO:

index.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Annie knows some german but only gorcery store level german, so that's not that much apparently. I think maybe Mo is better in english when there is not a camera in his face, he seems a bit more nervous on camera because he starts to overthink what he's about to say. I think that's more it than him not being good in english. I think he's fine and he's able to get across his message/intentions well in my opinion

LOL Why would she learn German when she wants to move to the States so badly? I think that if she could she would leave right this moment. And anyways, it's better to read a book on manifesting being pregnant instead of learning German, duh! 😂

• Haha
LOL Why would she learn German when she wants to move to the States so badly? I think that if she could she would leave right this moment. And anyways, it's better to read a book on manifesting being pregnant instead of learning German, duh! 😂
This one is good to add to the recap:

- Annie manifested her pregnancy. That's why she got pregnant so quick.

• Haha
I assume most of Mo's friends and family speaks german, so it would be easier to communicate with them.
But i guess she can always manifest a good relationship and communication with them, it will fall in her lap easily. That's why Mo is always out eating alone or with others. She's too busy manifesting.

• Haha
I assume most of Mo's friends and family speaks german, so it would be easier to communicate with them.
But i guess she can always manifest a good relationship and communication with them, it will fall in her lap easily. That's why Mo is always out eating alone or with others. She's too busy manifesting.
I know, I know, I was just being sarcastic. Although I'm not really sure how interested she is in being friends with his friends and family. In some videos she said that she sort of lives in her own bubble, and she tries not to be influenced by others. The fact that they went to Dubai instead of his sisters wedding speaks volumes.

Also, I remember Mo's mom gifted her something (that was cheap because it's sold in those mixed mini markets that have indian, arabic, etc products) but then in a later video she got the more expensive version. I don't exactly remember what it was because I sort of erased it. Probably something for tea making.

Another thing to add:

- how many times per week can you eat salmon? by AnnieJ

This one is good to add to the recap:

- Annie manifested her pregnancy. That's why she got pregnant so quick.
Fo real though, I understand being emotional and excited about it, but why give it a mystic vibe? When you ovulate, that's when you do the deed and maybe you get pregnant if you have no underlying condition. How many people have prayed but maybe they weren't fertile so it didn't happen?

Reactions: 1
I know, I know, I was just being sarcastic. Although I'm not really sure how interested she is in being friends with his friends and family. In some videos she said that she sort of lives in her own bubble, and she tries not to be influenced by others. The fact that they went to Dubai instead of his sisters wedding speaks volumes.

Also, I remember Mo's mom gifted her something (that was cheap because it's sold in those mixed mini markets that have indian, arabic, etc products) but then in a later video she got the more expensive version. I don't exactly remember what it was because I sort of erased it. Probably something for tea making.

Another thing to add:

- how many times per week can you eat salmon? by AnnieJ
Oh sorry I didn't get that (my fault). But you are right. I think it's a shame she's seemingly not even trying. I mean, you don't have to be best buds with them but from my understanding she's not even trying. She herself barely has friends. Like, one friend? And she never really brings Mo along either. It's fine to have your own friends, if anything I think that's great, but I also think it's nice to at least get on friendly terms with them, right?
I can't even imagine how that conversation went down. If my partner's sibling would get married (and we got invited) I just honestly can't imagine going anywhere else? You can go to Dubai any time, your sister only gets married once (hopefully). I wouldn't miss it for anything in this world, and especially not a Dubai holiday. It really does speak volume. I wonder if his sister is fuming. Maybe she has a bad relationship with Mo's side of the family, since she didn't join him when he visited his family, either. She looks down on people a lot, maybe Mo's family is quite average. I can't imagine her being snobby goes down well with the family. I couldn't deal with it either :ROFLMAO: Like please go back to your bubble.

Wow, poor Mo's mom. That must have hurt.

Reactions: 2
Oh sorry I didn't get that (my fault). But you are right. I think it's a shame she's seemingly not even trying. I mean, you don't have to be best buds with them but from my understanding she's not even trying. She herself barely has friends. Like, one friend? And she never really brings Mo along either. It's fine to have your own friends, if anything I think that's great, but I also think it's nice to at least get on friendly terms with them, right?
I can't even imagine how that conversation went down. If my partner's sibling would get married (and we got invited) I just honestly can't imagine going anywhere else? You can go to Dubai any time, your sister only gets married once (hopefully). I wouldn't miss it for anything in this world, and especially not a Dubai holiday. It really does speak volume. I wonder if his sister is fuming. Maybe she has a bad relationship with Mo's side of the family, since she didn't join him when he visited his family, either. She looks down on people a lot, maybe Mo's family is quite average. I can't imagine her being snobby goes down well with the family. I couldn't deal with it either :ROFLMAO: Like please go back to your bubble.

Wow, poor Mo's mom. That must have hurt.
No worries, it's not always clear the tone through text.

Let's see:

I think part of her friends (more like acquaintances I guess) don't live in Munich. I remember she made some videos with Katharina, which I believe is the one who introduced her to Mo, and she was also meeting her but she moved to Bali/Thailand. Then there was Rubi which lives in Ibiza, another girl who was friends with them who was australian I think. Then there's the one in Munich who had a baby. There was also Soda Gasparian but she's in LA, there's the eyebrow girl, the Ikons. Last week on IG she went to dinner with this girl which I believe also lives in the States.

If anyone remembers other friends, feel free to add. I think she is comfortable on her own, I remember in the Positano vlog she mentioned something like the people she met at the Ikon's vow renewal were so on the same wavelength as her. While Mo is more the partying kind, clubs and parties ad stuff. And I don't think she has much in common with his friends. Some of them she wasn't even following before the wedding.

With the baby, she'll probably isolate herself even more.

Probably because of the language, she doesn't visit her mother in law that much. I'm not saying Mo was dirt poor, but you can see that she has grown up with money and he didn't. So maybe she feels like she doesn't have anything in common with them. You can see Mo basically hanging over Annie's dad every word, while maybe she feels ashamed of his side. Just speculating here, I don't know.

For the recap:

- how many mirrors can you fit in an apartment? ;)

Reactions: 6
No worries, it's not always clear the tone through text.

Let's see:

I think part of her friends (more like acquaintances I guess) don't live in Munich. I remember she made some videos with Katharina, which I believe is the one who introduced her to Mo, and she was also meeting her but she moved to Bali/Thailand. Then there was Rubi which lives in Ibiza, another girl who was friends with them who was australian I think. Then there's the one in Munich who had a baby. There was also Soda Gasparian but she's in LA, there's the eyebrow girl, the Ikons. Last week on IG she went to dinner with this girl which I believe also lives in the States.

If anyone remembers other friends, feel free to add. I think she is comfortable on her own, I remember in the Positano vlog she mentioned something like the people she met at the Ikon's vow renewal were so on the same wavelength as her. While Mo is more the partying kind, clubs and parties ad stuff. And I don't think she has much in common with his friends. Some of them she wasn't even following before the wedding.

With the baby, she'll probably isolate herself even more.

Probably because of the language, she doesn't visit her mother in law that much. I'm not saying Mo was dirt poor, but you can see that she has grown up with money and he didn't. So maybe she feels like she doesn't have anything in common with them. You can see Mo basically hanging over Annie's dad every word, while maybe she feels ashamed of his side. Just speculating here, I don't know.

For the recap:

- how many mirrors can you fit in an apartment? ;)
I happen to know Ruby aka Klaudia irl and she's just about the most fake bish you'd have the misfortune to stumble upon. She thinks she's a scientist and doesn't get off her arse irl to make jugs of juice or "raw food" she got certified as a "iridologist" and has conned so many people. She pretends to be half black but she's just your average Serbian. The girl isn't educated at all and a drop out so she needs to feel special by buying Internet degrees from fake drs.

Mo unfollowed her. Good for him. I see he can't stand Annie's past or her friends from Thailand. He is a good influence on her diet and helped her get out of orthorexia.

Reactions: 3
I happen to know Ruby aka Klaudia irl and she's just about the most fake bish you'd have the misfortune to stumble upon. She thinks she's a scientist and doesn't get off her arse irl to make jugs of juice or "raw food" she got certified as a "iridologist" and has conned so many people. She pretends to be half black but she's just your average Serbian. The girl isn't educated at all and a drop out so she needs to feel special by buying Internet degrees from fake drs.

Mo unfollowed her. Good for him. I see he can't stand Annie's past or her friends from Thailand. He is a good influence on her diet and helped her get out of orthorexia.
Yeah, I can imagine how much of a scam she is.
Do you remember when she did those retreats at Almond Blossom? I looked up just out of curiosity and it was several thousands per week.
Who knows, maybe Annie went too but didn’t advertise it.

I was actually thinking about her eating habits. Like, ok, she was probably malnourished a bit, so she reached a healthy weight. But the last months before she got pregnant she actually looked a bit heavier. Do you guys think that maybe they did IVF? It just seems weird how they insisted on how quickly they conceived.

I don't think IVF but certainly she ate more and took a gazillion supplements. She must've asked someone for guidance (a qualified doctor i hope, her ob gyn - I know I did when I got my annual check up I specifically asked what do I need to take for preconception).

Mo is eating out again. He is literally eating out every single day now. Why is he not eating with Annie? It seems kind of strange to me.
Not only does he eat out every day, lol cannot blame him, but he even posts it, so he does want people to know. why?
Yes, this seems really strange to me too!! Once in a while is understandable, but it seems like a regular thing for him. He has also not posted a photo with Annie since early November (yet he's posted 24 of himself since then :LOL: ) and he has not made any reference or mention of his future child (yet he has gone into detail about meaningless topics). If my husband had instagram and it looked like that, it would not be ok with me -it makes it appear as though he is totally single (and wanting attention!!).

It just seems weird how they insisted on how quickly they conceived.
YES!! I really thought it was SO weird when they announced their pregnancy in the first video, how they just jumped directly to emphasizing how quickly they conceived, but didn't actually share ANY other specific details (like even how far along she was, etc!!). It's just such a strange thing to jump to, especially if you actually HAVEN'T been trying!! My first child of 3, hubby and I got pregnant the first month we tried. It just never even occurred to me that this was significant in any way- honestly, it only becomes a big deal once you have tried for a while and NOT had it happen when you want it to!! And the way Mo talked, it was like he was comforting her saying this, like in a "you did it!" tone. I don't know, but something was definitely, definitely fishy there. My personal opinion is that they have been trying for the last 2-3 years, as there were many videos in the past that talked about her "projected timeline" of getting pregnant, which was around 2020 I think, and her talking about how if they got pregnant before she got married, it would be ok. I don't know about IVF but in my opinion it took longer for them and that was a sore point that made Annie feel "not perfect", so they made sure to allude to the opposite, instead of using it as something to connect with her fans about or bring needed attention to :sick:. That pretty much fits Annie's MO of ignoring everything that doesn't show her as "perfect", even if it could help her viewers relate.

If anyone remembers other friends, feel free to add.
tamara i think is her most recent new friend and i believe that was from a while ago. i do think if she lived in london or la she would be more social but it would also probably stress her out

Do you remember when she did those retreats at Almond Blossom? I looked up just out of curiosity and it was several thousands per week.
Who knows, maybe Annie went too but didn’t advertise it.

I was actually thinking about her eating habits. Like, ok, she was probably malnourished a bit, so she reached a healthy weight. But the last months before she got pregnant she actually looked a bit heavier. Do you guys think that maybe they did IVF? It just seems weird how they insisted on how quickly they conceived.
The marry yourself retreats? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Yes, this seems really strange to me too!! Once in a while is understandable, but it seems like a regular thing for him. He has also not posted a photo with Annie since early November (yet he's posted 24 of himself since then :LOL: ) and he has not made any reference or mention of his future child (yet he has gone into detail about meaningless topics). If my husband had instagram and it looked like that, it would not be ok with me -it makes it appear as though he is totally single (and wanting attention!!).
I think that now that his role as sperm donor ended, he is free to do as he pleases. Probably received a bonus from Annie 😂 That's why he's always out. Plus she is getting him his almost dream car so... mission accomplished!

He is very vain, sometimes I think even more than her. So a baby doesn't go with the aesthetic. Maybe when the baby will be born he'll make some ig posts tagged #dilf LOL

Also, about the car, is it just me, or did Annie seem very sad to any of you? Like, she just went along but she didn't really want the car, but he wants that one and she has to adapt. It was weird.

The marry yourself retreats? 🤣🤣
Girl, I was watching the stories and I was like "oh, to be a rich girl who has nothing better to do than to eat raw carrot cake and meditate by the pool" 😂

Reactions: 5
I think that now that his role as sperm donor ended, he is free to do as he pleases. Probably received a bonus from Annie 😂 That's why he's always out. Plus she is getting him his almost dream car so... mission accomplished!

He is very vain, sometimes I think even more than her. So a baby doesn't go with the aesthetic. Maybe when the baby will be born he'll make some ig posts tagged #dilf LOL

Also, about the car, is it just me, or did Annie seem very sad to any of you? Like, she just went along but she didn't really want the car, but he wants that one and she has to adapt. It was weird.

Girl, I was watching the stories and I was like "oh, to be a rich girl who has nothing better to do than to eat raw carrot cake and meditate by the pool" 😂
Ruby lives off other people's money though and lives at shared properties or just invites herself to other people's houses begging on fb...😅

Anyone else notice how Mo always holds his phone filming when driving? Why would you do this for the world to see how irresponsible you are? So many road accidents because of drivers who are distracted yet his vanity takes priority. I feel sorry for their future baby being out in danger like that. For him, instastory will come first before his own child.

Ruby lives off other people's money though and lives at shared properties or just invites herself to other people's houses begging on fb...😅
I would have so much anxiety if I were to live that way.

Anyone else notice how Mo always holds his phone filming when driving? Why would you do this for the world to see how irresponsible you are? So many road accidents because of drivers who are distracted yet his vanity takes priority. I feel sorry for their future baby being out in danger like that. For him, instastory will come first before his own child.
He's cool like that! 😂

• Haha
Argh again with the tongue out in all the videos..boy does he like to film himself in all the mirrors he walks by 😆😆

• Haha
As soon as I posted about him holding a camera and filming whilst driving, he posts a video of his friend recording in the car. He must religiously read this thread haha

• Haha
As soon as I posted about him holding a camera and filming whilst driving, he posts a video of his friend recording in the car. He must religiously read this thread haha
What a joke he is!

Mo, if you’re reading here can you please wear white jeans tomorrow Saturday 26 March 2022 if it’s true that you cheated on Annie?? I’ll even buy your whole Nourished3 range! Thx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.