Sam Ozkural

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't get over how vain she is. Hair, make up nails to give birth?
I just came here to say this. She was quite unbearable in the labour and delivery vlog. Her biggest concerns were her hair, makeup, and of course the diamond necklace push present.

She’s more bothered about aesthetics and looking good for the gram than, like, living in the moment for such huge life occasions. Ugh.

Also, I am so fed up of the nickname “Vi Vi” already.

Reactions: 3
It’s irritating me how she’s making out she had the perfect pregnancy, the perfect birth and then now the perfect baby. It’s really annoying me and I’m not even a mom.

Reactions: 4
She claims that absolutely everything bothers her “gut” and now is claiming that lots of random things are bothering Violet’s “gut” via Sam’s breast milk, saying Violet has got an allergy to things but hasn’t actually got any evidence of it, etc. Irritating.

Reactions: 2
Sam is not aging well at all if you look at her videos from 2 years ago she had a youthful glow and now she looks hard which is odd cause she takes a billion supplements a day and claims to eat sooooooo healthy :sneaky:

Can't stand her since she's become a mum, she is a know it all who thinks she's some big time investor

Reactions: 3
Investing daddy's inheritance money lol...she never worked hard her dad died and she got money that's all...

Reactions: 1
Investing daddy's inheritance money lol...she never worked hard her dad died and she got money that's all...
She speaks as if she is a super knowledgeable investor, who is much too savvy to share her big secrets on investing.

I realise I’m now triple posting but I had to come here to say this is so gross and I hate when parents do this - just take her to the actual changing area!! Laziness.

8C34EF0D-37AA-446F-931B-ABDBBACFBAF8.png

She rubs me the wrong way, yet I can’t stop watching her videos. I do enjoy her clothing style, hair/makeup, and her daughter is very cute. To me though she comes off like a know-it-all, and if I hear her say “mom life” or “my husband” again I might snap 😂 . People without children can be just as busy, and we all know who Jarod is - just call him by his name. She just comes off like she’s better than everyone and it’s annoying. Finally, I think her ads are way too long- I end up skipping 5 mins and then the whole vlog is over🤦🏻‍♀️. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk lol.

She's very much a know it all considering she brags about working hard and the law of attraction i was surprised to realise that her dad is the reason she and jarod have all this money. When he died she inherited a considerable amount of his wealth so not much hard work there. Her dad is also turkish but she never talks about that side of the family only her maternal Italian side

She's very much a know it all considering she brags about working hard and the law of attraction i was surprised to realise that her dad is the reason she and jarod have all this money. When he died she inherited a considerable amount of his wealth so not much hard work there. Her dad is also turkish but she never talks about that side of the family only her maternal Italian side
They do seem to throw money about everywhere. They move all the time. Are they currently living in their suburbs (owned) home during the week and renting a place in NYC at the weekends?

There’s a court document from CA issued on Jan 2021 stating that Jarod was denied a MLO license because he’s a convict felon 👀 I wonder if that’s why they moved?

• Wow
There’s a court document from CA issued on Jan 2021 stating that Jarod was denied a MLO license because he’s a convict felon 👀 I wonder if that’s why they moved?
What a find!! That’s unbelievable. And so stupid, too, because it sounds like the main reason he was denied the MLO licence was because he’d lied on the application form, rather than because of the actual conviction. Idiot.

I’m viewing them in a whole new light, the more I find out. They paint everything as sweet and nice and clearly they are shady as hell.