Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Usually Wednesday Annie uploads no? Or something on Instagram at least. I hope she is ok and not too stressed with no support at home

Reactions: 2

flowerpower321

I don t think she is they big anymore. She is not really investing in her viewers and ho make up videos anymore…

flowerpower321

Has anyone on here bought anything from her affiliated links, items she's been payed to promote, or from her skincare line? I'm sincerely curious. No judgement, we're all friends here 😆
Nope ! Won’t pay 70 euro for a mask.
I have also not bought ever any seed or fabletics or missoma things. It just didn’t catch my attention.

And I also didn’t buy the toilet stool to poop 🙈😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Claud123

Chatty Member
And on second thought, is there any way I can delete my comment above, where I mention the video in the first place?? Thinking about what you wrote, of course I am realizing now (like a fool) that even sending people to report this video and write something negative is still, as you say, giving this bully more views :cry: ....now I feel so silly. I should stay off the internet 😞. I have tried to erase the post all together, but I can't figure out how to do it!! MODS can you perhaps help me with this??
No worries 🤗 Im sure people will read the full comments and realised not really worth to watch it.

oshare

VIP Member
I saw her making that pasta salad on stories...honestly, I just can't handle the fake cutesiness of it all when she takes a mouthful etc. The closing of the eyes, the kiss to no one. i

Many "influencers" do it. I don't find it cute or endearing especially when these chicks are in their 30s acting like that.

Just stop and act like an adult please.

Aside from that, I just feel her face looks more plastic than before. Nothing moves anymore. How much Botox does she have? I was under the impression just a little when she claimed she did baby Botox. However it seemed to have gotten worse in the last year. However, one can't do Botox when pregnant, right?

Don't even get me started on those ridiculous brows combed straight up and laminated or such. She looks like she is in a constant state of surprise or shock.

I've seen other women like this, not just her, but it's not natural looking or realistic at all.

The only people I've seen with brows like that are drag queens that glue it up and then cover it with heavy foundation to create newly drawn brows.

She was a naturally very beautiful girl. She just looks odd now to me.
With her you never know. They don't recommend you do it during pregnancy for many reasons (for the baby, your immune system, your face changes a lot etc.) but who knows what's up to behind closed doors. It's not like she's really careful with their daughter (flying, going on a small boat etc.). Wouldn't surprise me if she searched until she found someone who would help her.

ElAu

Chatty Member
The business announcement is meant to be on 14 Aug.

I think, Germany time, it’s now Sunday 14 Aug 3:40pm.

I assume the announcement is for a moisturiser.
It’s a small personal business, they could have announced it any time. Is it maybe because they’re going to call it the baby’s name?
Or something else to do with the baby?

Puposkina

She is having afternoon bed times and watches tv from the bedroom and he sits in the living room 😂 this is how I imagine them now .

Guysss, so much hard work to launch the next product! What will it be? A hand cream. 🙈

I cannot tell you how second hand embarrassment I feel when I see the both. I stopped watching her videos, yes I am one of the viewer decrease and his stories tell everything you need to know about the both 😂
The most useless things! They really have no grip on the real world, no idea what could sell. Nothing. Who is helping them ruin their “image”? LOL

• Haha

victoria1111

I think she is making up "projects" just to film them otherwise I dont understand why she needs to re-arrange her perfectly neat drawer, unless she really is insane..and I am sorry but why does she have to call her daughter who can't even speak yet when she is supposed to have some alone time with her husband. I bet she couldnt speak about anything else besides Nalia at that dinner. I dont like Mo but we couldn't blame him if this was just too much for him.

ohnana

Yeah I have said the same thing a couple of times here on this thread. She's a control and clean freak, no way her drawers and such is getting messy? She wouldn't let it? I really don't believe it. I have a feeling she just makes it a mess and then films it so she can re-arrange and clean it up again for filming purposes. But are we surprised? Almost everything on her channel is fake fake fake. So why wouldn't this be?

Did she really call her daughter? Was she with a nanny? When she was having alone time with her husband? Were they going out for dinner?
I think in her latest vlog called date night and cleaning or smth like that. She kept saying Mo wanted to go out, and have a date, and some alone time so we are doing this.. it was like she actually dif not want to go out but stay in at home with the baby. Mo is def acting like a child alwqys thinking about vacationing and going out. I get that he misses his worry free pre-baby life, but once the baby is born the life before stays in the past. No matter what you cannot continue the same way of going out, partying etc. Unless you actually don't guve a crap and someone else is raising your child.

Puposkina

Never.

You?
She got me into juicing like 9 years ago when she was in NY. And her dedication to white and beige and fresh stuff 😂

I wonder why she doesn’t receive any pr packages anymore. Like, the baby stuff was the first in I don’t know how long.

Last edited:

eimaiilili

Has Annie ever had a nose job or is that her natural nose? I don’t know why but it’s always looked unnatural to me and as though it doesn’t suit her face.
For me, it's something about the space between her nose and lips...it always seems too large and kind of stretched over her top teeth, and having her lips pumped up makes that space even bigger. Weird.

Puposkina

I assume most of Mo's friends and family speaks german, so it would be easier to communicate with them.
But i guess she can always manifest a good relationship and communication with them, it will fall in her lap easily. That's why Mo is always out eating alone or with others. She's too busy manifesting.
I know, I know, I was just being sarcastic. Although I'm not really sure how interested she is in being friends with his friends and family. In some videos she said that she sort of lives in her own bubble, and she tries not to be influenced by others. The fact that they went to Dubai instead of his sisters wedding speaks volumes.

Also, I remember Mo's mom gifted her something (that was cheap because it's sold in those mixed mini markets that have indian, arabic, etc products) but then in a later video she got the more expensive version. I don't exactly remember what it was because I sort of erased it. Probably something for tea making.

Another thing to add:

- how many times per week can you eat salmon? by AnnieJ

This one is good to add to the recap:

- Annie manifested her pregnancy. That's why she got pregnant so quick.
Fo real though, I understand being emotional and excited about it, but why give it a mystic vibe? When you ovulate, that's when you do the deed and maybe you get pregnant if you have no underlying condition. How many people have prayed but maybe they weren't fertile so it didn't happen?

Reactions: 1

kaya.blossom

Wow I just noticed that 76 people saw your screenshot, the screenshot from Mos nude selfie has over 300 clicks, unless he opened it several times himself there must be a lot of people just reading here. 🧐

oshare

VIP Member
What do you mean by that?
Like I said, I think Mo will dote on his daughter a lot, so he will probably be very protective of her. Like potential partners will have to grind hard to get his approval haha. That's all I meant! Something very innocent haha

Puposkina

Yes this is perfectly worded. I agree completely. His words saying “I don’t know why anyone would move to Germany, I don’t know what this country offers” is absolutely shocking and really shows his lack of intelligence. Germany is the strongest economy and also provides incredible support to mothers and families. It takes on refugees and exports a lot, meaning it keeps jobs for its citizens. He is appalling the way he words things and has no appreciation. I completely agree with you in that you don’t have to bash or be nasty. He is very unappreciative
The only "positive" thing they said about Europe was during the pandemic, they appreciated how it was handled, while in the US the situation was extremely critical.

But again, just from an opportunistic point of view.