Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lexie10

OK 2 options :

- either their relationships is an Arrangement : Money / Baby (Mo being the sugarbaby obviously and Annie the provider)

or

- Annie is controlling the social media and is getting her announcement ready with a cheesy caption and the perfect photo of the newborn...

Reactions: 2

victoria1111

I don't know if most of you are from EU, but I am and I definitely agree, Germany is a really good place. I have been to Munich before and it's a wonderful city. It's safe, clean, accessable and, indeed, has great healthcare, food etc. Literally everything you want in life is there. It's a really fortunute and privileged way of living. I dare saying that about 90% (perhaps more) of the population would dream of living in such a wonderful place.
She's very spoiled and she thinks this is normal but it isn't. I know many people all over the world and also some folks in the USA and the things they have to go through especially with healthcare is just maddening. But I think she thinks.. I have money, I can buy healthcare. At what cost though? The life of someone else? I always wonder. I'm sure she doesn't think that far though
Well, she probably thinks that as long as she will take Seed supplements and 15 other supplements every day, she will be healthy 😀

ohnana

Have you guys seen Mo's latest "wisdom" in the last vlog? 😂 He always speaks like he was explaining brain surgery,like he is very important and clever person..telling us things that everyone already knows 😅
Yea just watched it on 1.75x speed cause i can't stand her mowning and speaking like a snail. He s a tool honestly.

KayP497932

She hasnt posted for a while .... I wonder why.

She used to post good content and useful make up tips etc.

convertiblecar

Guys, I don't know...
I have the feeling that this was not an accident
I have the feeling Mo could have broken Annie's fingers... Annie telling her followers that Mo is not helping with the Baby got people mad and they let him know through social media (I commented on his IG about when he will post pics of his daughter and wife and got blocked). Could imagine that people were (deservingly) rude to him on social media. And we all know how much Mo needs superficial approval of strangers on the internet... now he is receiving the opposite.

This whole story and the way Annie spoke about it had me wondering if Mo broke her finger.
I feel like there is a lot of tension between them, because Mo is dumb as a sheep and lazy and now strangers on the internet call him out for it, as specially on being a bad dad and husband.

Could imagine he got mad and broke her fingers during an argument
I have no insight on their relationship, but I hope Annie divorces this liability of a man.
I hope she had a good prenup for this marriage..

Annie getting help is not the real problem here. She might be getting help because it's her last straw...

victoria1111

In the new picture you can definetly see she had botox. She is looking directly in the sun & the only wrinkles are around her nose.

Meanwhile they ask how nourished products have transformed peoples skin … 🤓 that irony
Yes..and not just "baby botox in her forhead" like she claims.

kaya.blossom

Annie for sure. He is just an overgrown baby. Plus I can't provide him with this kind of lifestyle lol he will be disappointed in me lol

I personally find the blending of the personal news of the birth of the baby and the marketing of their overpriced new product to be really distasteful.
Totally! I even thought that it‘s no coincidence at all because of course the baby content generates more traffic & attention.

Lexie10

Annie looks 45+ with all the Botox
I think she does look way older on this photo.
The cosmetic procedures she's had, have sure changed her face for the worse.

- Also her tinted eyebrows + blowout + weird blonde hair color + black turtle neck + thick gold necklace are adding so much rigidity to her look!

So yeah not at her best indeed....

kaya.blossom

So guys, I am curious. Have you ever followed her advice/recommendations/tips for organisation and motivation? Have you found anything helpful in her channel? If yes, what?
Do nothing all afternoon, absolutely nothing. It‘s the best. And stole a branch from a bush when all the flower shops were closed during the pandemic.

No seriously, her lifestyle is not realistic for me at all as I worked in a demanding job & am a mom now.

I never bought anything from her brand of cooked a recipe, the only thing that I kind of „admire“ and why I still watch her sometimes is that she focusses so much (too much) on selfcare and seems to make everything work around that (of that’s what she makes it Looks like in the videos).

I would like to do that more (not in such a selfish, capitalist way)

and you?

What kind of name do you think they will choose? I’m thinking they’ll go for a really girly name. Not traditional maybe an Arabic name?
I think they will chose an „american“ Name with a Lot of „meaning“ 😅

• Haha

ohnana

I agree everything is super curated still, and not to take her side, but I honestly think she wears jewellery only during the videos because she has to promote Missoma.

Also, maybe now she is more in control, but I think she struggled until she found some help because Mo is literally useless and she not so subtly said it in her videos. An example would be her body, ok she is fit but the "old" Annie would have been back to being super skinny in 6 months max, especially since she was not breastfeeding anymore.
True with the jewelry I hadn't thought of that angle. For her sake i hope she does like you said otherwise they will become very nice toys in Nalia's hands 🤣😆

Puposkina

God fordbid she eats pasta or a pizza if it doesn't have green salad next to it 🙄
I remember they went to Italy for her birthday some years back and she ate pasta with salad. Together. I mean, you do you, but have you ever seen an Italian eating salad and pasta together? Come on, you’re on holiday! Let loose a little. Or at home when she prepares pasta with spinach and other weird vegetables. Pasta is not meant to be eaten like that.

Exactly! She always goes on and on for years that her skin is sensitive and acne prone, yet her skin is super clear 🤔😆 she gets treatments on a monthly basis, access to the best creams and doctors (not that she will listen to them anyway), and still freaks out.
She has no joy, no spark, everything is white clean beige nude. The only colourful thing is her life is that sad carrot salad 🙄 I mean did you see the meals Mo posted? I was drooling on my phone 🤣
Let’s not forget she was on the pill, that’s why her skin looked so good.

kaya.blossom

Hey sweetie, just wanted to comment and tell you to please not compare your experience with Annie's and let it make you feel bad. It is SO common to crave organization and rest after a baby (especially if it's your first), and I can imagine it's easy to think about how "prepared and organized" Annie is in her life, finances, etc, and how this might make her experience seem so smooth. But as a mom of several, I can assure you that however much prepared you are, parenthood has NO similarity to what Annie is showing!! With my first, I had everything perfectly organized, I was even fortunate enough to have a nanny ready - basically, all of this excess and "structure" that Annie surely does, and when my daughter came, I felt....completely chaotic in every way lol! None of the organization or extra help changed this feelings. This is totally normal no matter how much you prepared or how much you organize, how much money spent, etc, I promise you. What you are experiencing is a natural part of parenthood, and anyone that tells you differently is not being truthful.

Also, like everyone says, her baby has not come yet!! It's quite easy to sit and plan of how organized, calm, routined, and "organic" of a parent you will be....until the babe actually comes lol :)!! No matter what type of privileges one has, parenthood is chaotic and difficult (and also amazing:), especially first time. Annie will have the choice to show the reality, or her own curated version (which, sadly, I think will be her way), but please please remember that this is not real, and don't compare your situation with it or let it make you feel bad about your situation. I wish Annie the best in her birth and introduction to parenthood, and hope she is able to give some truth to it in her platform. As for you, I have no doubt that you are doing an amazing job, and please know that this chaos is completely normal!!
Thank you so much for your kind comment, that means a lot to me! I still try to find my own identity in my „new“ life and hearing this helps so much.

oshare

VIP Member
There is Sona and her husband visiting from LA..I felt sorry for Annie, two weeks before giving birth she has to take care of guests..like perfect timing. I saw s story from Sona when Annie looked really tired in the kitchen moving very slowly..which is probably her normal speed but anyway, I felt sorry for her
I feel for her, she's so perfectionist she can't even rest when she needs to.

kf1997

Her birth vlog is really aesthetic and she looks her usual perfect even while giving birth. I would also like to film my labour but I would never look as perfect as that.

ohnana

Poor Mo 😆 dreaming of even a tiny bit of colour in his life and house..but alas the white beige kingdom of annie cannot possibly agree to this in this lifetime 😆😆😅
Screenshot_20220428-084226_Instagram.jpg

Destina

Hyaluronic acid which is used as a lip filler is not toxic and even pregnant women do this type of injection.