Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has broken her finger and of course Mo is incapable of taking care of anything,nor her or the baby, so she said they hired help 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't believe her story... she tells us she broke her finger and is incapable of taking care of the baby, cook or do whatsoever so of course she hired help, how convenient!! but in the video we see her with a full makeup face and she was also able to put on some earrings and necklace?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I knew Annie would find the perfet excuse to hire help with the baby.
She is an organisation control freak, yet she needs help on keeping her (small) flat clean, white and fresh.
Of course she would need to hire someone to do the dirty job. I bet she only chooses her affiliated links cute outfits, take photos with her and walk her outside while mommy burn those calories.

I thought she would play the "post-partum" depression card in order to hire someone... but of course "perfect Annie" doesn't get depressed.

That baby better get used to see new nanny faces, cause mommy will be busy making her green juices and porriedge, taking photos for SEED and going to her eyebrows / nails appointments. Daddy will be in Dubbai, partying or spending Annie's money anywhere.

Reactions: 9
I don't believe her story... she tells us she broke her finger and is incapable of taking care of the baby, cook or do whatsoever so of course she hired help, how convenient!! but in the video we see her with a full makeup face and she was also able to put on some earrings and necklace?!!
Agree 100%.

It takes significant manual dexterity to put on a full face of makeup, including mascara!

Even her hair is done.

Caught in her own lies.

I seriously don't get it.

If they want hired help, then get it.

There's no need for a whole song and dance and list of excuses and reasons justifying why they hired someone.

This is how it is with tons of "influencers" though, not just Annie.

She knows how entitled and privileged she is and she knows people can see her sitting there all dolled up.

Ridiculous.

Mo, on the other hand, just seems like a waste of space. Like what the hell does he do?

He doesn't do much for the skincare line nor it seems with taking care of the kid.

Does he just work out, pose for the 'Gram and stare at himself in the mirror?

His whole statement about why he has not watched the news in more than 5 years sounded so moronic.

He actually is proud of himself for being ignorant and uneducated.

Quite the role model for the child, isn't he?

Do I see them together for years to come?

Sadly, no, I no longer do.

Last edited:
I can’t believe that Mo actually tried to “fix” her finger which was weirdly bent in one direction (so obviously broken) by bending it in the opposite direction and making things even worse. I mean, WHAT?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They are BOTH stay at home parents and they need to hire help? I just don't get it. Mo is literaly useless.

Reactions: 8
Agree 100%.

It takes significant manual dexterity to put on a full face of makeup, including mascara!
THIS!!!! Look closely in the photo above of her face - she even did black eyeliner in her waterline (the area between the eyeball and the lashes). You have to have a really steady hand and, as you say, some significant manual dexterity, to do a clean line of eyeliner in that sensitive area. And it's not the type of area where someone else can do it for you!!

So, she wants us to believe that she blowdried and straightened her hair, did a full, detailed face of makeup (including intricate stuff near her eyeball), and she can't change a dang diaper 😅😅??!!

She must really think people to be fools. I am not against hiring help - I had nannies at times too, and it was quite helpful (though it's sad, to me, that Mo, who literally has the ability to stay at home ALL DAY, doesn't WANT to use this opportunity to become more involved with his own kid). But, what bothers me is that she doesn't own it, and has to have a broken finger to show that she needs help, perpetuating this image that she is so perfect that she wouldn't choose this otherwise 😒🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys, stop being so judge, obviously as soon as her finger heals, Annie will fire the help and do everything herself LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still can't get over the fact that he bent her broken finger the OTHER way to "fix" it.

Like WTAF ?!?!?!???

Even a child knows not to do that.

Never realised how daft he is.

She's just as daft allowing him to do that.

Poor kid is now stuck with these two muppets as parents.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, I don't know...
I have the feeling that this was not an accident
I have the feeling Mo could have broken Annie's fingers... Annie telling her followers that Mo is not helping with the Baby got people mad and they let him know through social media (I commented on his IG about when he will post pics of his daughter and wife and got blocked). Could imagine that people were (deservingly) rude to him on social media. And we all know how much Mo needs superficial approval of strangers on the internet... now he is receiving the opposite.

This whole story and the way Annie spoke about it had me wondering if Mo broke her finger.
I feel like there is a lot of tension between them, because Mo is dumb as a sheep and lazy and now strangers on the internet call him out for it, as specially on being a bad dad and husband.

Could imagine he got mad and broke her fingers during an argument
I have no insight on their relationship, but I hope Annie divorces this liability of a man.
I hope she had a good prenup for this marriage..

Annie getting help is not the real problem here. She might be getting help because it's her last straw...

Reactions: 2
Guys, I don't know...
I have the feeling that this was not an accident
I have the feeling Mo could have broken Annie's fingers... Annie telling her followers that Mo is not helping with the Baby got people mad and they let him know through social media (I commented on his IG about when he will post pics of his daughter and wife and got blocked). Could imagine that people were (deservingly) rude to him on social media. And we all know how much Mo needs superficial approval of strangers on the internet... now he is receiving the opposite.

This whole story and the way Annie spoke about it had me wondering if Mo broke her finger.
I feel like there is a lot of tension between them, because Mo is dumb as a sheep and lazy and now strangers on the internet call him out for it, as specially on being a bad dad and husband.

Could imagine he got mad and broke her fingers during an argument
I have no insight on their relationship, but I hope Annie divorces this liability of a man.
I hope she had a good prenup for this marriage..

Annie getting help is not the real problem here. She might be getting help because it's her last straw...
I definitely think there’s tention between them but I don’t think he’s violent towards Annie and intentionally hurt her. I put a lot of things past him but not that…

I definitely think there’s tention between them but I don’t think he’s violent towards Annie and intentionally hurt her. I put a lot of things past him but not that…
Specially in the last view she posted. He was cutting her hair and they were both sitting silent. Is that not weird?
I mean if my husband was cutting my hair we would be talking, joking around, etc. The air was just so tense.
I think there has been many arguments about how he is not around etc. I also think him going to Octoberfest caused a big fight.

so the new product they wanted to introduce is a hair clip for $30? Is it me or this is just crazy!
Why would anyone buy a hair clip for $30? It almost comes across as a money grab

• Wow
Reactions: 6
so the new product they wanted to introduce is a hair clip for $30? Is it me or this is just crazy!
Why would anyone buy a hair clip for $30? It almost comes across as a money grab
Agree. But you'd be surprised the bunch of money a follower pay for a crappy product just to be featured on an Influencer account. Is kind of sad (stupid) a follower blindly gives her/his well earned money to finance Annie's and Mo's lifestyle.

The moment an influencer find out their followers give them their money for anything, they start to sell the most pointless items with no shame. That's how they get richer every day.

I just can't anymore.. i'm going to block him he is as useless as that hair clip. I get clips like that from aliexpress for 1$ and free shipping if I want to 😆

How about closer to home and not put your 7m child through airports, lines, 8+ hrs of airplane..? Because ofc he won't be doing anything, annie will change her, hold her, feed her, entertain her, bring the nannie and so on..I m not saying don't travel, but this feels too much..

Screenshot_20221108-061815_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
LOL the hair-clip :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!!

I could understand the appeal of their skin-line, but I can't believe that even Annie's influencer status could make people buy a simple, ugly hairclip that they could get for 99 cents anywhere for $30. It's honestly preposterous. To me, this hair-clip will start the downfall of their brand.

• Haha
Little bit off topic: Did somebody notice the gingerbread heart *coincidentally* placed in the background. It‘s something you buy at Oktoberfest. Mo, who hates Oktoberfest, brought it home from partying I think. „Sorry for getting waisted Annie while you stay home, here some sweets you will never eat“.

LOL the hair-clip :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!!

I could understand the appeal of their skin-line, but I can't believe that even Annie's influencer status could make people buy a simple, ugly hairclip that they could get for 99 cents anywhere for $30. It's honestly preposterous. To me, this hair-clip will start the downfall of their brand.
I thought the same, but also the CULT advent calendar is 275 Euro which is insane too me, too. Even if there are full sized products, you end up with so much stuff and waste basically.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just saw that hair clip they are selling.

K. I'm DONE with theit bullshit. :cautious:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.