Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was exactly the first thing that came to my mind too… And what a coincidence that it was also her ring finger. Mo comes across as the type of guy to be very violent and bad tempered behind closed doors… plus he is Middle Eastern, it’s in their blood. I should know because I’m also from there.
I just came across your post. The last sentence about Middle Eastern people is quite offensive and racist regardless of where you’re from. Mass generalization.

Hope a mod drops by here and deletes this portion.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just came across your post. The last sentence about Middle Eastern people is quite offensive and racist regardless of where you’re from. Mass generalization.

Hope a mod drops by here and deletes this portion.
I’m not being racist lol don’t take it to heart so much. Just stating a general fact having lived in both Europe and the Middle East. Obviously there are aggressive and non aggressive people in all races.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I also noticed in Mo's stories that he inadvertently revealed that she is formula feeding. That might explain why her face looked different/tight in recent videos, now that she is no longer breastfeeding, it's safe to get fillers and botox again.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If you look at Mo’s Instagram you would never really know he was married or had a kid if you didn’t know of him through Annie. To me that’s a red flag. It’s just full of photos of himself, him at the gym and cringe selfies with that stupid smile he does with his tongue pushed against his teeth. God knows what Annie sees in him…

He also followers a lot of random girls (also very recently) which is another major red flag.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I almost feel sad typing this but god I couldn’t go through her latest vlog…she went on and on again about how it was crazy to be walking with her baby outside of home (as in the airport) then how crazy that the flight got cancelled and then crazy how the luggage was delayed (literally happens to I don’t know how many people every single winter holiday) then crazy how she had to buy new clothes and tit to survive….

it was just so mundane and yet so eventful in Annie’s boring life where everything is beige and perfect. I couldn’t even make it through her 500000th Seed ad this time.

soon the vlog will be titled: “put My alarm, woke up, brushed my teeth -insert 10min Seed ad- pooed, went to sleep….WILD TIMES with Annie!!

girl do something exciting like I don’t know put a white tee in your coloured clothes washing machine and find out what happens?? Then make a 30min story time vlog about it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I almost feel sad typing this but god I couldn’t go through her latest vlog…she went on and on again about how it was crazy to be walking with her baby outside of home (as in the airport) then how crazy that the flight got cancelled and then crazy how the luggage was delayed (literally happens to I don’t know how many people every single winter holiday) then crazy how she had to buy new clothes and tit to survive….

it was just so mundane and yet so eventful in Annie’s boring life where everything is beige and perfect. I couldn’t even make it through her 500000th Seed ad this time.

soon the vlog will be titled: “put My alarm, woke up, brushed my teeth -insert 10min Seed ad- pooed, went to sleep….WILD TIMES with Annie!!

girl do something exciting like I don’t know put a white tee in your coloured clothes washing machine and find out what happens?? Then make a 30min story time vlog about it
The amount of times she does a Seed ad should be illegal at this point. Her vlogs are repetitive, BORING, and pointless because the sole purpose of them is just to insert a seed advertisement in between her mundane day in the life clips.

Reactions: 9
What I don’t understand is…

Munich apartment
Car
Baby
Constant Zara purchases
Bills
Food
And constant trips away

How do they afford this? There monthly outgoings in that apartment in Munich alone must be close to 3500/4000 euros and he does nothing? How do influencers afford all this?

Reactions: 5
What I don’t understand is…

Munich apartment
Car
Baby
Constant Zara purchases
Bills
Food
And constant trips away

How do they afford this? There monthly outgoings in that apartment in Munich alone must be close to 3500/4000 euros and he does nothing? How do influencers afford all this?
I think a large part of it is that Annie comes from a rich family, and also they have their Nourished3 skincare line, although I'm not sure how much profit they make from that. In general, they seem to live in a different reality than most people. Like an extremely privilaged, out of touch with reality lifestyle. I mean these two geniuses packed a bunch of louis vuitton items in their luggage that got lost.....it doesnt seem they make the best decisions.

Reactions: 6
With the loss of luggage that held her beloved Seed and other supplements, how in the world was she able to stick to her unwavering bathroom routine :oops:??!!
For someone who literally poops on a schedule (she's shared this many times - it MUST be in the morning, after drinking a bunch of water, especially when traveling, etc. etc.), this must have actually been pretty detrimental to her digestion, if she's accustomed to constant supplementing to achieve this strict "routine". I'm not throwing shade at all about sharing that kind of stuff, but this is why trying to be so uptight and perfect even in the bathroom is not always the best idea ;)!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i really don't think annie is as wealthy as the rumours say they are. the rumours make it seem she is as a trust fund baby with millions to her name. i think her sponsorship contracts are 5 figures at least. if her dad is a businessman, maybe he has helped her invest her money to allow for passive income as return. i do think she has gotten help from her parents previously, but i don't think she is a millionaire or was given millions in a trust from her parents. yes she shops high street often and she shops for her home freely but when it comes to designer purchases she is a bit more frugal than a trust fund baby would be. she does not buy designer bags or shoes very often and when she does purchase them, she makes it a big deal - like for a special event or something. she VERY rarely ever buys luxury RTW, if ever honestly. even during their travels she flies coach mostly. she also does get a lot of things gifted, even if it is not specific items, she gets vouchers from brands. we know she works with cult beauty so she is most likely getting a monthly voucher with them and is able to use that toward restocking on beauty products. high street brands like asos, mango, lulus and H&M also give many influencers monthly vouchers to redeem items, annie is definitely on the list of several high street brands. i would confidently assume she makes 6 figures per year, but not that she is extremely wealthy.

Reactions: 7
I also had the impression in the last video that she just tinkered the bare minimum around the Seed ad.

I understand if you don't want to hold a camera in your family's face at Christmas, but there are so many more interesting things than what she's cutting together.

I wouldn't even call this "mom content". I wish she would be more transparent about this, for example how she manages her daily life with baby (and babysitter).

For me, everyday life with baby is still exhausting for example. I tried to clean up the apartment the other day but with baby it's an uphill battle.
I don't change my kid after every stain and my spices aren't in labeled jars either but still, sometimes it's hard to accept how much compromise you have to make. There would be so much to tell about this in my opinion & I wish mothers on the internet would be more honest about their experiences.

About the money: I think she earns much more than Mo through videos (some of the old videos have over a million views), sponsorships and co. Mo works with Nourished. I think it's a shame, he seemed happy in his job as a hairdresser and does it well, sometimes that's in the vlogs.

Somehow I find that both in the initial phase in Munich seemed more fun-loving and less fake, but maybe that's deceptive.

Reactions: 7
I also don't think that Annie is that wealthy but she is for sure not part the average working class!

• They are renting a 4 rooms + terrasse large apartment in Munich which must be around +3500 / 4000 Euros per month + Taxes are extremely high in Germany
  • They have Nourished 3 but I'm assuming it is not yet breaking the sales records as the skincare market provides way better products from all sorts of brands and let's be honest their supply capacity is super low!
  • The Youtube channel makes a passive income from ALL her videos : previous and recents from Youtube ads + her partnership (seeds, missoma, fabletics etc...)
  • Then her dad + brother work in finance/wealth management (check out Linkedin) they must know how to invest money really well and make it grow (NFTs, stocks, other investments like maybe Crypto?)
1673893213683.png

She has definitely a good financial strategy in place to sustain such a lifestyle and her income must be way above average to fund all the expenses but not to the point where she can buy a huge mansion + boat and or a lamborghini yet even though she's buys luxury items from time to time!

Still priviledged compared to the amount of work she's putting out there, like many influencers : this is a shame when you see essential professions being paid almost nothing and not even recognised .... (as we have seen during covid for example, those who worked the hardest struggled the most !!!)

1673893497600.png

1673893630106.png

Last edited:
i agree i don't think she is working class but also not wealthy. i would think she is upper middle class at most. here in california upper middle class are people who make 200-500k annually. they live similar standard of lifestyle to annie and mo. designer purchases but frugal. leisurely abundant hauls of high street brands. endless home improvement investments. spending money of expensive groceries and eating out. traveling but not super luxury, maybe a 4 or 5 star hotel but travelling coach to cut costs. and also the regular beauty treatments. so still spending much more money than the average working class but much more frugal than the actual upper class and wealthier.

i think mo is richer than we think as he was very successful prior to nourished 3. i wouldnt doubt it at all if he still has his foot in the door financially in the hairdresser world in munich whether that's having stake in a salon or something like that. i would think even annie's father and brother would have advised him against putting all of his eggs into nourished3

Reactions: 3
I’ve saved and reported Mo’s latest stories to the German police as it’s illegal to drive whilst using a phone and he is always filming live whilst driving - bad enough to use a phone at a traffic light but he does it whilst driving the idiot.
He wouldn’t like it if he has an accident with his daughter in the car. So he should risk driving with a phone and risking other people’s lives should he make a mistake and crash.
I hope his drivers permit gets revoked.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i agree i don't think she is working class but also not wealthy. i would think she is upper middle class at most. here in california upper middle class are people who make 200-500k annually. they live similar standard of lifestyle to annie and mo. designer purchases but frugal. leisurely abundant hauls of high street brands. endless home improvement investments. spending money of expensive groceries and eating out. traveling but not super luxury, maybe a 4 or 5 star hotel but travelling coach to cut costs. and also the regular beauty treatments. so still spending much more money than the average working class but much more frugal than the actual upper class and wealthier.

i think mo is richer than we think as he was very successful prior to nourished 3. i wouldnt doubt it at all if he still has his foot in the door financially in the hairdresser world in munich whether that's having stake in a salon or something like that. i would think even annie's father and brother would have advised him against putting all of his eggs into nourished3
I dont think Mo was succesfull, he only tries to seem like that writing praising stuff on internet about himself. He was nobody before Annie, just look at the first videos how shy he was. Now he's become this stupid snob obsessed with designer staff and his image in the mirror, living off her money. 🤢

• Sick
I dont think Mo was succesfull, he only tries to seem like that writing praising stuff on internet about himself. He was nobody before Annie, just look at the first videos how shy he was. Now he's become this stupid snob obsessed with designer staff and his image in the mirror, living off her money. 🤢
i'm only going off what the users who live in munich and know of them both have written on here about mo, how he was a very successful celebrity hair dresser in the city before annie. i do think he gives himself too much credit but i honestly don't think he is annie's sugar baby realistically lol

Did she say anything on her social media why there are no new videos anymore?
I think it’s a combination of her not really being invested anymore and the realities of being a new mum. Maybe she didn’t realise how hard it would actually be. As wonderful as it is too. But I say this and she actually has help and no full time job so what do I know 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.