Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok the new video is really cute I’m happy for Annie. Was worried after the video where she seemed so sad.

Reactions: 2
Maybe it‘s a *coincidence* but now Mo posted a b/w pic holding his daughters hand in his stories some days ago (without her face), maybe we gave him some inspo.

Anyway to me it is still weird that one parent shows (to me exploits) the child openly for views and the other one pretents to protect it. It makes no sense. If you want to protect your daughter speak with Annie, there are ways to protect her identity without Annie losing her job. I wonder if some day there will be a law about this.

Another thing I noticed that you can see the effect of stopping botox on Annie and she looks more „normal/natural“ to me and still beautiful. I tried it once and did not like it as it is hard to express anger or empathy but i get why it is addictive to some people, i am curious if she breastfeeds for a year or stops early, i think if you breastfeed you cannot do it either.

Reactions: 7
She had to show Mo with the baby because people were concerned but then she said she is not able to work out and have shower after the workout so this means Mo is not capable of taking care of the baby even for one hour 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Hold on yo your seats. Mo is cooking that same ole' bland Annie special and is apparently eating it by himself...
Gotta do some damage control Mo, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
is it just me or the vibe was off in the last video between her and mo?! I feel like they used to be different.

Reactions: 4
I can’t with her videos anymore, everything is punctuated by an ad and it is always the same 5 products she is promoting…gosh how boring can she be??

The last video really reminded me of the time when my baby was that age and the initial postpartum stage was over, I got some energy back and I basically thought life could go back to „normal“. It was like a honeymoon phase, having lunch with my partner and the baby sleeping in the stroller.

That lastet for some month, then the sleep got worse and worse and the baby was not lying around watching me cook anymore because it wanted to discover everything or be carried all day. I am curious how it will be for her.

Reactions: 3
Did you notice that she posts one or two „private“ stories and then just ads? I think someone noticed this before. I don‘t think you have to post private stuff at all but it is just so obvious and not integrated well at all. I would never buy any of this to be honest but they seem to pay well.

YEss, shes starts her IG stories with some personal posts and then Tadaa an add in the middle of the stories.

Then silence for a week and then back again with some stories and a new integrated paid promotion.

• Sick
She hasnt posted for a while .... I wonder why.

She used to post good content and useful make up tips etc.

Haven't seen her posts stories in a while
Don't think everything is smooth between her and mo

it must hurt really much ..

I can't imagine what kind of daddy, business, or husband material she saw in him...really. All he does is prance around, flash his veneers with his tongue sticking out, preen in elevators checking out his image in every shiny surface he passes, change into more beige and camel coats and LV scarves than Annie has dreamed of having, photograph his food, and chill with his friends. She's stuck at home with the baby, while he might pose for a pic or two to upload for damage control... He doesn't seem to be business material either with all the free time he seems to have on his hands- he's always out or at the gym, or travelling overseas. Hate to say "you should have seen it coming like a freight train, Annie...Hi Mo, we know you read here. :love:😁

I mean, this is the same guy who got Covid while his wife was pregnant and then she had to sleep on the couch....how selfish and stupid can you be, to risk getting your wife and unborn baby sick because you want to go out and have a fun time with friends. 🤯

• Sick
I mean, this is the same guy who got Covid while his wife was pregnant and then she had to sleep on the couch....how selfish and stupid can you be, to risk getting your wife and unborn baby sick because you want to go out and have a fun time with friends. 🤯
Hate to say it but she's just as selfish and stupid. She travelled numerous times pregnant whilst Covid was more rampant than ever.

Add to that her choosing to jump on a boat whilst heavily pregnant and vacationing whilst so many were dying from Covid.

They're clearly meant for each other.

I don't feel sorry for her a single bit.

Years ago I thought her intelligent. I don't anymore.

Last edited:
The last video really reminded me of the time when my baby was that age and the initial postpartum stage was over, I got some energy back and I basically thought life could go back to „normal“. It was like a honeymoon phase, having lunch with my partner and the baby sleeping in the stroller.

That lastet for some month, then the sleep got worse and worse and the baby was not lying around watching me cook anymore because it wanted to discover everything or be carried all day. I am curious how it will be for her.
I can SO relate to this. Especially with the first baby, there's always that initial shock, and then the honeymoon phase and the feeling of "oh, I've got this all figured out", now you can go back to having a "routine" because you think you know what to expect....and then, some other type of thing pops up (sleep regression, acid reflux, developmental worries, etc. etc.) and you are back to square one, totally in the unknown :sneaky:!!

I think that part of parenthood is difficult for all new parents (or most, at least) - and the only way to get through is just realizing that there IS no such thing as that stable, sturdy routine you once had - coming to terms with the fact that you can't just rely on the structured "known" in order to live your life, when you are a parent!!

For someone like Annie who relies so heavily on routine (to an unhealthy level, in my opinion), this must be especially difficult for her to adjust to and come to terms with, so I assume this is why we have not heard from her in a while.

• Heart
That he doesn’t watch or read the news sadly explains a lot. Not that it’s surprising though. What an incredibly stupid thing to post..
E67F44D0-E5EA-472D-BB05-392C14888BD2.jpeg

That he doesn’t watch or read the news sadly explains a lot. Not that it’s surprising though. What an incredibly stupid thing to post..View attachment 1698397
THIS IS SIMPLY WHY I DON'T CHECK ANNIE'S
VIDEOS SINCE SHE GOT MARRIED MO!
WHO ELSE DOESN'T WATCH ANNIE'S VIDEOS?
I FEEL LIKE ANNIE IS ONLY THERE
FOR PROMOTING SEED.
WHAT IS NEEDED RIGHT NOW!
SIMPLY RULED BY
HER SUGARBABY HUSBAND!

[ ] I DON'T watch Annie and her sugarbaby husband!
[ ] I watch and trust Annie's Seed ads and trust her husband is smart and not a sugar baby!

Vote now!
:m

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.