Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone considered that Mo being "absent" is a strategic way for viewers to gain sympathy for Annie, as a single mother essentially, and being more inclined to support her and buy her face wash and the other crappy products she endorses? Just a thought. I still think Mo is a giant vapid piece of crap. Considering he grew up without a dad, wouldn't he want to be present for his child all the time? It's true we don't see 24 hrs of their lives, but he hasn't posted his daughter at all and when he does post, it's his typical, "I'm such a big shot, party-boy, jet-setting, look at me pics". Or maybe Annie chases him away (literally) because she wants the child-rearing to be "just-so" and she feels he's in the way of her and the baby's bond (and thinks he's too immature and not as experienced of a care-giver as her)? I mean she used to post those nauseating kissing "we are in love" pics and she hasn't posted any "we're a happy family" pics. As a super-curated phony, I would think she would be all over showing how happy, organized, and in clean starched white her little family is. If this is all a marketing ploy to increase revenue, they are both scummier people than I thought. If Mo really has no interest in being a husband/father, she needs to change the locks.
Change the locks 😅

Reactions: 1
He posted this yesterday.. I seriously don't know how to react 🤔
Lol not much left then …
It would be funny when the other stuff he or Annie posted prooved that he is actually very invested, just this is super sad and weird. He does not even appear in the vlogs anymore.

Reactions: 6
She needs to reclaim her watch and tell him to take a hike. Why does she need to support another mouth? Go back to the hair salon sir.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone watched Mo's latest instastories? The cognitive dissonance is unbelievable:

He said he works all the time so he is taking some "me time" to go to the gym and go out to dinner. As if that's not what he already does every day per the endless gym selfies and food pics.

He finally acknowledged Nalia not being on his instagram - said he might post her photos when she is older but he doesn't like babies on social media ( to give him benefit of the doubt, I think it's good he's thinking about her privacy but I'm not sure I believe that's the main reason)

He said he hates Octoberfest and he's happy it's over because everyone gets sick and that's how Covid spreads......yet he went to a super crowded Octoberfest party?!?

Reactions: 9
He finally acknowledged Nalia not being on his instagram - said he might post her photos when she is older but he doesn't like babies on social media ( to give him benefit of the doubt, I think it's good he's thinking about her privacy but I'm not sure I believe that's the main reason)
he definitely read on here, that excuse is only because some of use have mentioned how we hope the baby stays out of the public eye

I think people write to him after Annie's video or are asking him about the baby so he had to acknowledge her existence.

Actually he didnt acknowledge her existence at all..he doesnt have to show her photo on IG but he acts like she doesnt exist! This is what is disturbing. So for me it was just a lame excuse.

Last edited:
That's what I thought too! He must def read here and felt the pressure to say something. Hi Mo! 😆
I agree with him in not posting his daughter/future children on social media when they are so young, maybe later yes if they give their consent. That's what I would do too.
But that's as much as I can agree with - the rest is bullshit. He sais sm is more annie's job, he's not such a fan of it. HAHA! Then why post selfies with the tongue out daily? Shirtless at the gym daily? Elevator daily? Public profile as well? If someone really doesn't like being on social, then 1. No profile at all or 2. Private profile where you keep just your closest friends/fam and you can post ofc whatever you want.
But don't take us for idiots please 🤓

Reactions: 6
I just watched them and was actually surprised he talked about the topic.

I guess we don’t know how it is in their private life so I don’t want to judge.

But A, even if you don’t want to share your child’s pictures (which I actually agree on), I think you can acknowledge their existence. How are you finding fatherhood? How has life changed? Has it? Or are you continuing as before and leaving everything up to your wife which is what people are actually suspecting.

And B, social media is self centered and usually someone showing off their own life, but man he makes it hard for outsiders to believe that he cares about anyone but himself and not especially about his new little family. Even if I want to give him the benefit of doubt, his vibes seem off. I think it’s a shame, because they have seemed like a sweet couple in the past.

Maybe he really does feel strongly about having the baby online? And this (amongst other things) has caused issues? Again, I just feel sad about it. Who knows how it’s going on real life, but if that was me, and if he really WAS reading everything here, I would have mentioned in the same “speech” about not posting Nalia, that I love her and my wife dearly, it’s not all about social media bla bla bla

Reactions: 7
I just watched them and was actually surprised he talked about the topic.

I guess we don’t know how it is in their private life so I don’t want to judge.

But A, even if you don’t want to share your child’s pictures (which I actually agree on), I think you can acknowledge their existence. How are you finding fatherhood? How has life changed? Has it? Or are you continuing as before and leaving everything up to your wife which is what people are actually suspecting.

And B, social media is self centered and usually someone showing off their own life, but man he makes it hard for outsiders to believe that he cares about anyone but himself and not especially about his new little family. Even if I want to give him the benefit of doubt, his vibes seem off. I think it’s a shame, because they have seemed like a sweet couple in the past.

Maybe he really does feel strongly about having the baby online? And this (amongst other things) has caused issues? Again, I just feel sad about it. Who knows how it’s going on real life, but if that was me, and if he really WAS reading everything here, I would have mentioned in the same “speech” about not posting Nalia, that I love her and my wife dearly, it’s not all about social media bla bla bla
Exactly … I kind of feel sorry for calling him stupid, to be honest I don‘t know and it is not nice, but the behaviour he is portraying on social media is for sure stupid.

If you want to protect your child, perfect, that would be super responsible but on the one hand there are so many ways to make posts without showing the child (only the hand, covering the face …) and on the other hand, if you are so responsible why let Annie show her (who has the bigger following anyway and i bet most of the People follow him because of her, anyway). Maybe because less money is made when the child is not shown? Will be harder to move to LA one day to live an even more shallow life.

His ego is fragile as hell & he needs to stop dressing like a pimp.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The other day she said she was not able to do stretching or workout yet and misses it (in her Q&A), while Mo has been to the gym at least 5 times or so 🥳

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.