Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking her ring finger on her left hand..it's almost a sign she is supposed to take that wedding ring off forever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly I think she will make it work for her. Getting a nanny (which after having children I think is totally fine if you can afford it, everyone deserves this) with her money, letting Mo work in the company which is based on her fame and success basically.

Even though what she is portraying is problematic at times, I feel sorry that this happened to her.

Reactions: 6
Guys, I don't know...
I have the feeling that this was not an accident
I have the feeling Mo could have broken Annie's fingers... Annie telling her followers that Mo is not helping with the Baby got people mad and they let him know through social media (I commented on his IG about when he will post pics of his daughter and wife and got blocked). Could imagine that people were (deservingly) rude to him on social media. And we all know how much Mo needs superficial approval of strangers on the internet... now he is receiving the opposite.

This whole story and the way Annie spoke about it had me wondering if Mo broke her finger.
I feel like there is a lot of tension between them, because Mo is dumb as a sheep and lazy and now strangers on the internet call him out for it, as specially on being a bad dad and husband.

Could imagine he got mad and broke her fingers during an argument
I have no insight on their relationship, but I hope Annie divorces this liability of a man.
I hope she had a good prenup for this marriage..

Annie getting help is not the real problem here. She might be getting help because it's her last straw...
This was exactly the first thing that came to my mind too… And what a coincidence that it was also her ring finger. Mo comes across as the type of guy to be very violent and bad tempered behind closed doors… plus he is Middle Eastern, it’s in their blood. I should know because I’m also from there.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you really think so?
I don’t see it, I get a lazy, passive undriven and self-centred vibe.
super invested in outer appearance and keeping up a facade, but not a lot of substance and i think quite a few self esteem issues. I don’t think he’s hurting Annie physically, I’d just guess its not a fair relationship. He’s more likely to give her a headache than a broken finger. But who are we to know.

Their baby is GORGEOUS, wow such a pretty child.

Reactions: 8
Guys! Long time no see!

So, it was our favorite entrepreneur's LOL 😂 birthday. Have you seen his stories? He is so embarrassing, not mentioning even once that he is grateful for his daughter, or for Annie who basically saved him from a life of poverty and just washing hair and pretending to be rich in Ibiza!

And the fact that he keeps stressing how hard he works??

Wow, he's getting worse and worse everyday!

I tried uploading the stories, but they're bigger than 10mb. Does anyone know a way to upload them?

• Wow
It occured to me that her daughter will probably only get to see colours in the lovevery play kits as everything else in the house & her crib are all beige.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Have you guys seen Mo's latest "wisdom" in the last vlog? 😂 He always speaks like he was explaining brain surgery,like he is very important and clever person..telling us things that everyone already knows 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you guys seen Mo's latest "wisdom" in the last vlog? 😂 He always speaks like he was explaining brain surgery,like he is very important and clever person..telling us things that everyone already knows 😅
Yea just watched it on 1.75x speed cause i can't stand her mowning and speaking like a snail. He s a tool honestly.

Reactions: 2
Omg yes … a relationship should neither feel like a marathon or a sprint in my opinion. It‘s not something you endure or achieve, it should feel homey and natural in general, like a blanket (without saying you should take it for granted and not put any effort, of course).

If your relationship feels like that, maybe it‘s not the best relationship after all.

Reactions: 5
Omg yes … a relationship should neither feel like a marathon or a sprint in my opinion. It‘s not something you endure or achieve, it should feel homey and natural in general, like a blanket (without saying you should take it for granted and not put any effort, of course).

If your relationship feels like that, maybe it‘s not the best relationship after all.
Yes and not only that, but it felt kind of odd/rude for him to talk about how when you move in with your partner, "you see things here and there and everything bothers you". If he is talking about Annie annoying him, that's pretty disrespectful, especially considering the fact that he didn't seem to help out much when their daughter was born and she has every right to be "annoying" during this time.

guys : seriously, how long do you think Annie's Youtube channel will last ?

Her content has been tit since more than a year now, and recently everything felt so off even during her pregnancy.

so boring

Reactions: 9
guys : seriously, how long do you think Annie's Youtube channel will last ?

Her content has been tit since more than a year now, and recently everything felt so off even during her pregnancy.

so boring
I think it will last. I once noticed a lot of her audience (at least the part commenting) comes from cultures that value a „traditional“ life, marriage, kids, nice home, women being mostly resonsible for the home, kids and meals (although Annie also build the business but unlike Mo, she never emphasizes the hustle). I know it‘s not real but sometimes I get motivation from those kind of content too, that’s why I don‘t just walk away.

I think her life will naturally become more chaotic with her child crawling and not limiting itself to play with the playkit.
When my baby startet eating and crawling it became a huge mess at least, loved to clear out drawers, put everything in the mouth, food everywhere.

Reactions: 1
i agree she has lasted this long with repetitive content for years, i dont think anything is changing anytime soon from her viewer community support

Reactions: 2
I wish she would post more of her day-to-day life as shorts. It wouldn't need to be an entire video. Thats how you can connect with people.

I generally enjoyed her content and given she has a babysitter was expecting more baby stuff .... although not sure if you guys have noticed .... Mo doesn't post as much either.

This latest video feels like she doesn't even try to hide the fact that she just needs to do a promotional plug for Seed 😂 ....it's just structured around that, with a bit of nothingness on each side.

Also, what's going on with her face?? It looks so tight and mask-like....🧐. Do you think she uses a video filter, or just gets so many fillers everywhere?? She's very pretty, don't get me wrong, but something looks strangely unnatural around her eyes and forehead. Or am I just seeing things??

Reactions: 7
Hi guys , how are you all doing
So I checked lately his stories and he is again complaining all the time . Now they got a new car , which is NOT a baby friendly car.. I would say in my humble opinion

I distanced myself from social media on the holidays a bit but there where some things I noticed that happened I guess.

- their first flight to Barcelona got postponed and their luggage got lost, they are now arguing with the airline to get a refund, Mo said that it is worth more than the maximum refund as there is Louis Vuitton stuff in there, it sucks but I think it sucks more if you overprepared everything & plannend outfits and stuff, i think they are Not the type that just buy a random sweater at the airport and celebrate Christmas in it as it is a lot about the *looks*

- Annie posted a story with a christmas hat emoji over the baby and I thought nice her Family reasoned her into Not Sharing the baby but no, in the feed the photo is unedited. So why put that stupid emoji over the Babys face? Did she not like the expression? Does she want people to go to the feed? I don‘t get it

- i got some nourished3 flashsale ads with her and her friend and no i still don‘t want your overpriced products even if I get a tacke plastic hairclip for free

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.