Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Mo cares if their home is always spotless and her hair is freshly curled every day. He might not care about the baby and that is certainly a problem, but Annie herself is also putting unnecessary pressure on herself. With all the support in the world, it would still be unrealistic to keep up her routines. Even people with live-in au pairs don't get to live as neatly as Annie wants to. She needs to be more realistic and stop living for the gram. Mo also needs to step up as a father.

Reactions: 5
I don't think Mo cares if their home is always spotless and her hair is freshly curled every day. He might not care about the baby and that is certainly a problem, but Annie herself is also putting unnecessary pressure on herself. With all the support in the world, it would still be unrealistic to keep up her routines. Even people with live-in au pairs don't get to live as neatly as Annie wants to. She needs to be more realistic and stop living for the gram. Mo also needs to step up as a father.
mo 100% needs to step it up. i dont think she likes to organise and clean or do her hair and makeup for mo's personal preference tho lol. it has never seemed like she is doing all of that for him

Reactions: 6
LOL of course Mo is partying at the oktoberfest like a 17 year old and running to the gym. Posting that he misses vacations. Nothing changed, at least from the outside. There is nothing wrong with loading your batteries and they seemed to live different lifes before but now it seems like Annie is at home with the baby while his life hasn‘t changed much. I am kind of curious if there will be an Update.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
There’s nothing wrong with a new partner letting their hair down. But my other half didn’t dream of leaving me the first few months. And if he did, it was a few hours here and there (both of us mind you) speaks a lot as to mo and what his priorities are.

Maybe Annie has her mum there who knows. All I know is my other half never wanted to leave

Reactions: 8
Yeah I can't imagine what kind of person feels comfortable leaving his wife and baby girl to go party. Speaks a lot about his priorities. He hasn't posted any pictures with Annie or Nalia but he's posted plenty with friends. Annie deserves better.
It‘s so bad. I am sure she tolerates it because she doesn‘t want to lose him, same with going on a bumpy boat when she felt miserable and getting hematoma.
My husband went to a goodbye dinner of a colleague once when our baby was very small but asked me ten times if I am ok. But he took the baby out a lot so I could sleep or have baths. No need to only live for the baby but it seems like he is running away from it.

There’s nothing wrong with a new partner letting their hair down. But my other half didn’t dream of leaving me the first few months. And if he did, it was a few hours here and there (both of us mind you) speaks a lot as to mo and what his priorities are.

Maybe Annie has her mum there who knows. All I know is my other half never wanted to leave
Right, it is also a emotional support thing … the baby is dependent on the mother but I felt so much better when I had my partner as a backup. You never know when it is getting too much and you need it. Drunk Mo is not a good help I think.

Reactions: 12
I am absolutely speechless at his behaviour. When I saw he has stories I thought "yaay baby girl finally or at least smth parenting related". Yeah haha joke's on me. Maybe he stayed with her or took her out the rest of the day, but why not post at least the stroller? I know we have these expectations because he is a public figure now only thanks to Annie, but it's very weird always out with friends when you have a 1 month old baby at home and an exhausted wife.

Reactions: 10
Why is he posting the Oktoberfest after that video from Annie?? Either he is really stupid or he doesnt care at all. It seems almost like some kind of provocation. I think people must write to him mean comments, especially Annie's followers.

He's been riding on her coat tails and gave up his own career to just live off her, it seems.

She shouldn't be too surprised.

I still feel that she wanted a kid so badly, he gave her one so he could then go back to his party lifestyle.

We all know he's full of crap claiming to have a Master's degree and then claiming to have been in all these high end fashion magazines. The product was, he was not.

Says a lot about him.

If she's unhappy about it, she ought to speak up. She's a grown woman. However, there are some women that will stay with men like this just to have one and keep up appearances.

If my man did not even acknowledge the birth of our child, I would be seriously concerned. Of all the rubbish posted on social media, you'd think he would be proud and thrilled with his first child and say something about that.

Speaks volumes to me.

Even if there was trouble in paradise, I do not see her leaving him, sadly.

She's so into showing perfection that divorce in her book would be failure and not something she would show.

I see him giving her a second child to keep her happy and so he can continue to have his freedom.

We've seen things said here about him with some other chick and that he may have even cheated on her.

Sadly, none of that surprised me.

She doesn't even seem to want to be around his family.

The fact that he chose a vacation instead of attending his own sister's wedding shows his values and morals.

So again, she should not be surprised.

She seems the type to do anything to please a man and keep him around.

Jumping on that boat when pregnant, flying all over repeatedly during Covid and pregnant. I question her intelligence too now.

Reactions: 13
So as some people are still talking about the dog lady Mo was hanging out with.. through some "investigating" on Instagram I found out, that she is the girlfriend of one of Mo's friends.. so I don't think there is anything to it.

Also, the dog lady's boyfriend was also partying with Mo at the Oktoberfest and the Boyfriend has COVID now. I wonder if Mo caught it too (again).

• Wow
Usually Wednesday Annie uploads no? Or something on Instagram at least. I hope she is ok and not too stressed with no support at home

Reactions: 2
Usually Wednesday Annie uploads no? Or something on Instagram at least. I hope she is ok and not too stressed with no support at home
She just posted a vlog! Lots of people in the comments are asking why Mo is not around and not helping. Wonder if the comments will be deleted...

I'm sad and not so sad for Annie actually : She's intelligent, she could see who she married.

Also, her family must have given their opinion at some point.

Still she married him and made her biggest dream come true : The baby.

Yes, sad and disrespectful to see a married man and new father acting like a 16 years old partying teenager.

But no surprise. Honestly, he LOVES luxury and wants to become a celebrity so bad. What else to expect then ?

They both get benefits out of one another.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't feel sorry for women like Annie. All the contrary it upsets me how superficial some women are to keep apparances.

It upsets me they bring the world a baby knowing deep inside their partner is not going to a be a good parent.

So yes, upset is more the feeling I get on seeing Annie promoting that superficial life.

• Heart
Has anyone considered that Mo being "absent" is a strategic way for viewers to gain sympathy for Annie, as a single mother essentially, and being more inclined to support her and buy her face wash and the other crappy products she endorses? Just a thought. I still think Mo is a giant vapid piece of crap. Considering he grew up without a dad, wouldn't he want to be present for his child all the time? It's true we don't see 24 hrs of their lives, but he hasn't posted his daughter at all and when he does post, it's his typical, "I'm such a big shot, party-boy, jet-setting, look at me pics". Or maybe Annie chases him away (literally) because she wants the child-rearing to be "just-so" and she feels he's in the way of her and the baby's bond (and thinks he's too immature and not as experienced of a care-giver as her)? I mean she used to post those nauseating kissing "we are in love" pics and she hasn't posted any "we're a happy family" pics. As a super-curated phony, I would think she would be all over showing how happy, organized, and in clean starched white her little family is. If this is all a marketing ploy to increase revenue, they are both scummier people than I thought. If Mo really has no interest in being a husband/father, she needs to change the locks.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.