Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re both very uncultured anyway - I never see any insight into Munich or them travelling around Germany learning about history, different cities, German culture etc. they belong in LA as they’re carbon copies of everyone else there - being with no substance
I will never forget when they visited Tegernsee in one of Annie’s vlogs (A lake near Munich close to the alps). They were in Bad Wiessee and Annie asked Mo where they were and how you pronounce it. And what Mo said sounded like Badwisse. Only Germans will get this (he just pronounced it completely wrong) but I just couldn’t believe how little this guy knows about the place he lives in.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Also I think he should speak with his daughter in German, not in his bad English. Children can be thaught many different languages so why not teaching her his native language?If they stay in Germany, she will need this. But Annie wouldn't understand her later so maybe thats why 😀

Also I think he should speak with his daughter in German, not in his bad English. Children can be thaught many different languages so why not teaching her his native language?If they stay in Germany, she will need this. But Annie wouldn't understand her later so maybe thats why 😀
Agreed. They are very lucky from this point of view because they can teach her english, german and swedish without issues. They are quite difficult to learn and it's much easier to start when they are babies than when they are older. But that would require actual thinking from his part..so i wouldn't hold my breath 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen Mo’s stories asking for PayPal donations to help Syrian orphans? Seems dodgy that it’s through PayPal directly to him…

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen Mo’s stories asking for PayPal donations to help Syrian orphans? Seems dodgy that it’s through PayPal directly to him…
Very dodgy. I just came here to say that. He says: Don't just give your money to any of those organizations; give it to me so can give it to my aunt. I trust her. Oh, ok then...I wasn't sure you trusted her, but if you say so... Is he from some other planet?
How crass...He should have said- and Mo, you read here, we know- "Annie and I have decided to donate so and so amount and some of the profits from our nourished line." ...So... Tell us Mo, DID you donate? Or are you going to donate the $$$ people send you in your name and be a big hero?
I am so over these nobodies who spend 10 or 20 thousand on a trip to the Maldives, then have the audacity to ask you to donate, FROM THE CABIN of yet another jet he took... Donate your own money you cheapskate.

Reactions: 11
i think his native language is arabic which would be nice for him to speak to their baby in as well. i don't think annie knows arabic either

Reactions: 4
i finally caught up with this threat its incredible that even after having a baby this thing barely gets posts :ROFLMAO: haven't been watching for a while but Mo is such a big
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 hope she signed a pre-nup

Reactions: 6
Did you guys see how annoyed Mo was when Annie talked over him at the question what he enjoyed the most during their Makedives trip? Ouch. Seems like they fought alot. I couldn't bear being with a controlling partner in an environment they can't control, it must be awful. Not on Mo's side at all but I'm starting to see his side of the relationship. It seems like he doesn't do much and doesn't want to be associated with Annie and the Baby on his IG because he is deeply annoyed by the way Annie forces him to treat Nalia without giving him space to figure out his relationship with his daughter by himself. I feel like Annie isn't giving him space to actually bond with Nalia or Friends and at this vacation: other nice couples. He is constantly talked over, patronized and controlled.
If you have great difficulties in your partnership already, adding a kid to it will make things 200% worse! They are obviously seeking different things. Annie is in her baby bubble, everything should revolve around the baby (she doesn't have any friends anyways, so she finally found her new life's mission) and Mo just isn't that baby centered at all and never has been. And it also doesn't have to be this baby centered all the time and he is clearly struggling, as we know he likes to meet friends and people, otherwise he would have had a job with lots of clients and people talking to him. Notice how he tried to make connections to new people at the resort and Annie was not really interested?
Plus, either the clothes Annie chose are quite unflattering or it looks like Annie is preggo again. I hope not because a second kid could be the end to their marriage. Oh my... this relationship is going no where anymore, but it'll take some years for them to throw the towel and finally give up. Hopefully no second child will be involved in that.

Did you guys see how annoyed Mo was when Annie talked over him at the question what he enjoyed the most during their Makedives trip? Ouch. Seems like they fought alot. I couldn't bear being with a controlling partner in an environment they can't control, it must be awful. Not on Mo's side at all but I'm starting to see his side of the relationship. It seems like he doesn't do much and doesn't want to be associated with Annie and the Baby on his IG because he is deeply annoyed by the way Annie forces him to treat Nalia without giving him space to figure out his relationship with his daughter by himself. I feel like Annie isn't giving him space to actually bond with Nalia or Friends and at this vacation: other nice couples. He is constantly talked over, patronized and controlled.
If you have great difficulties in your partnership already, adding a kid to it will make things 200% worse! They are obviously seeking different things. Annie is in her baby bubble, everything should revolve around the baby (she doesn't have any friends anyways, so she finally found her new life's mission) and Mo just isn't that baby centered at all and never has been. And it also doesn't have to be this baby centered all the time and he is clearly struggling, as we know he likes to meet friends and people, otherwise he would have had a job with lots of clients and people talking to him. Notice how he tried to make connections to new people at the resort and Annie was not really interested?
Plus, either the clothes Annie chose are quite unflattering or it looks like Annie is preggo again. I hope not because a second kid could be the end to their marriage. Oh my... this relationship is going no where anymore, but it'll take some years for them to throw the towel and finally give up. Hopefully no second child will be involved in that.
Agreed. I think she looks pregnant too. She wants 2 or 3 and Annie gets want she wants. I do not see Mo sticking around long term if they have a second.

Reactions: 3
She is only six months postpartum, it is soon to be on her exact same size as before, I think she looks good and is not pregnant yet. But I agree she is completely absorbed by the baby and this is usually hard for any partner. Mo is very annoying in the video as usual, I cant stand this "man" 😀 Of course she is showing us this perfect image of them, kissing in the sunset, ugh 🤢 I don't beleive that at all.

I bet their Maldives holiday was constant chaos behind the scenes. This must have been a gifted trip? Flying 16 hours with a child under 1? No thanks. Imagine travelling all that way to have 3-4 days ‘adjusting to a new routine’ which means it was HELL in Annie’s language. Mo can never sit still and always needs attention - Annie is basically raising two kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
My best friend is gay and his type is always the typical straight Middle-Eastern-looking guy. Guess what... Mo is not his type :ROFLMAO:.

Seriously though, I have always enjoyed her content up until the pregnancy (not her fault, just personal interest) but still watch it bc I've been following this girl since way before Mo came along (since 2012 or something) and at first I enjoyed him being in the videos but now I am actually physically repulsed by him. He seems such a narc, so into appearances and luxury. I feel at first Annie really fit into his "ideals", being successful and picture-perfect at all times, but now as he actually has to step up as the reality of having a child seems to seep in, he distances himself (this can be just a feeling, don't know what's going on behind closed doors). What really annoys me the most is that he mooches off her, gave up his job, calls himself a "model" (but is not into social media?!) and goes to the gym 5 days a week, basically lived the life of a stay-at-home-dad before there was a child and now can't even seem to help out with basic stuff? She could do so much better.

Reactions: 10
Mo can never sit still and always needs attention - Annie is basically raising two kids.

Those two truly have a weird relationship dynamic and looking from a distance, I don't quite understand why
1, Annie is wasting her time AND EVEN HAS A BABY with an embarrassing guy like Mo
2, Mo, being the free spirit that he is, dealing for years and EVEN HAVING A BABY with a exhaustingly controlling partner like Annie.

Both of them could have been off so much better with some one else, but it's too late now. He'll be her babies daddy forever and she is his babies mother. Can't get rid of each other anymore in this lifetime...

Just imagine Annie being with a MAN that actually comforts her, has his own thing going, is as strong and independent as her, knows how to work with money as she does, is calm, collected and nurturing. we'd see a totally different Annie and I bet the controlling part would get better. I don't know why she settled for THAT type of guy 😵💫

Reactions: 5
Those two truly have a weird relationship dynamic and looking from a distance, I don't quite understand why
1, Annie is wasting her time AND EVEN HAS A BABY with an embarrassing guy like Mo
2, Mo, being the free spirit that he is, dealing for years and EVEN HAVING A BABY with a exhaustingly controlling partner like Annie.

Both of them could have been off so much better with some one else, but it's too late now. He'll be her babies daddy forever and she is his babies mother. Can't get rid of each other anymore in this lifetime...

Just imagine Annie being with a MAN that actually comforts her, has his own thing going, is as strong and independent as her, knows how to work with money as she does, is calm, collected and nurturing. we'd see a totally different Annie and I bet the controlling part would get better. I don't know why she settled for THAT type of guy 😵💫
True..but would a man like this be with her? 🤔 Someone with strong personality and his own opinion wouldnt want to be controlled and be living according to her rules..But anyway, I am thinking for what does she actually need Mo? She does everything herself, from cleaning the apartment, cooking, taking care of the baby, even earning money! He is just embarrasing her.

I agree! I think she would be better without him, in every sense!

I initially tought that he changed to worse, but few days ago I was reallyyyy bored lol and I scrolled through his instagram account all the way down when they just met and started dating, and his posts are egocentric, try hard and show off even from the beggining. He just always wanted to be an instagram icon.
That only means that Annie is superficial just as he is, or she settled.

True..but would a man like this be with her? 🤔 Someone with strong personality and his own opinion wouldnt want to be controlled and be living according to her rules..But anyway, I am thinking for what does she actually need Mo? She does everything herself, from cleaning the apartment, cooking, taking care of the baby, even earning money! He is just embarrasing her.

I've been following Annie since there early days when she still lived in New York. She wasn't this controlling when she was younger and I do believe, that the right partner would have prevented her from wandering in that direction. Or to say it otherwise: I think Mo has his part in making Annie having to controll everything just to keep the household and business running.

Reactions: 5
It's true that it gotten worse after she was with him for few years, she started to be obsessed with white and everything must be "clean and fresh", I wondered what happened to her, it almost seemed like some disorder. Obviously their relationship must be hard because they are very different personalities so maybe thats why she developed this behavior. And there were rumors here that he might have been cheating on her which personally I would beleive. He needs attention, he can easilly fall for a girl who would admire him.

Reactions: 1
I agree that things got a lot worse as soon as she started living with Mo. I feel like her previous relationship, before Mo, did a number on her. I think after that she wanted to be as good and as perfect as possible. Perhaps that's why she tried very hard to morph into the perfect person, for herself and for Mo, to keep things together and to not have another broken/failed relationship.
Mo is not a gentle person. They are very confused on improving yourself and pushing hard. I feel like he's constantly pushing Annie to do better, to work hard on herself, to improve herself. In stead of telling her to take it slow, easy and to be kind, gentle, loving and compassionate towards herself.
I think it's with reason she's gotten so incredibly much plastic surgery ever since she's with Mo. Even though Annie says he's supportive of her, I feel like he's always pushing her into the direction of "fixing herself" in stead of making peace with herself. I do not find it normal to get this much work done in such a short time. She is clearly addicted to perfectionism, fixing and quick results.
Annie clearly needs a lot of help and she needs self love, compassion, kindness and more gentleness and forgiveness in her life. Only when she fully accepts herself and works on her issues, she can let go and I think it will help her a lot, to be more free.
But with someone like Mo she just can't grow that way. Because he will always tell her she can fix it if she just works hard. But I do not believe this. Not everything is fixable, and not everything you can achieve just by working hard and doing your best.
Not to diagnose her, but I'm guessing she has some kind of anxiety disorder, eating disorder and obsessive complusive disorder. I want to note, there is nothing wrong with this and I don't shame her at all. I have been battling with these issues myself for many years, there is no shame. I think her behavior is a lot of wrong coping mechanism, she has never learned to comfort herself and she obviously isn't getting it elsewhere (Mo, family, friends) either. When this happens you don't know what to do with panic, anxiety, stress, other things out of your control that make you freak out or worry. When this happens you turn to ED, OCD... etc. you can clearly see this in how she arranges stuff, her obsessiveness with white, clean, fresh. Everything out of order makes her not feel good. I was always cleaning as well back then, ordering things. It helped me. But not really helped me. I never got to the root of the issue. Years of therapy helped me a LOT and highly recommend this to Annie as well. There are just so many self help books you can read, but they are clearly not helping for her. They didn't work for me, either, because you can't talk to a book and it doesn't give feedback and pushback.

This is why Mo is not the right person for her, right now. Perhaps with therapy AND couples therapy they could make it work again, but they both don't seem to be much into traditional therapy which is sad.

What do you guys think of the above?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.